Katarina In the Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh… Jesus, that was intense… I… Don’t think I’ve… ever cum like that…”

I gently brought a finger to her lips to silence her and we just cuddled for a while before she finally dropped into an exhausted sleep.

I woke Katarina up at about 7 with a cup of coffee, we’d only slept for about 4 hours, but that was as good as it was going to get, we could sleep again for an hour at lunchtime! Katarina looked so cute and sexy in curled up in the sleeping bags and it was tempting to let her sleep, but we had to compete. I’d already been to see my friend and explained that I would be co-driving for Katarina; he was ok with it because someone else from the club had turned up and could be used as a navigator!

Katarina sat in bed and drank her coffee, she looked a little shell shocked still, and I asked her if she was ok. She responded:

“I guess I’m ok, its all been a bit crazy, I’ve not slept much, I’m exhausted from what you did to me, and I’m confused… I feel so horny, but I’m so guilty as well…”

I silenced her and told her:

“This is just a weekend, it’s not serious; I like you a lot and there might be something if your circumstances were different, but they aren’t so it’s a weekend for you to have some fun, and then on Monday your life gets back to normal.”

She stared into her coffee mug and shrugged. I took the mug from her and she got herself ready, I couldn’t help but stroke her breasts as she got dressed and she batted my hand away complaining I’d make her really horny again if I carried on. I moved all her stuff into the other compartment so it wouldn’t look suspicious if someone came in during the day, as I had a toolbox available in the tent.

We were ready to go racing. I picked up my suit and helmet from the trailer and put it on, as did Katarina. We checked over the vehicle, refuelled and set off to the start line. For the rest of the morning through the 4 separate heats we just worked as a team, there was no hint of what had happened the night before, professionalism took over and we were lying in a very healthy 4th place out of 30 vehicles by the lunch break. Katarina had driven like a demon, and we were both a bit deaf despite our intercoms cutting out most of the noise, and we were very beaten up from the harsh terrain.

As there was a ‘last chance’ heat for vehicles which had suffered problems or had been outside the qualifying times for progression through the heats, and we had been in the top 5 in every heat, we got the luxury of a 3 hour lunch break before we would be called to the line again.

We took the vehicle back to the trailer and we checked round it, there was a slight water leak and one of the suspension towers had got slightly bent but they were fixed with a screwdriver and a big hammer. We changed tyres, refuelled and finally retired to the tent for 2 and a half hours rest!

We closed the tent flap down and moved Katarina’s sleep-a-mat back into my compartment again and we got comfortable; I gave Katarina a massage as she was a mass of tense knots from the exertions of the morning and we went to sleep for about 40 minutes. Katarina woke me up and just whispered in my ear

“You were so good last night, I feel a bit selfish about it all; Rob might be back any time, let me repay last nights favour now, and then we’re all square?”

I began to reply, “I…” and then she had her hands on my crotch, fighting my cock out of my nomex underwear, and nothing else mattered…

Katarina was already naked from the massage, and I shucked out of my nomex underwear with undignified speed. Katarina was constantly jacking me, massaging my dick to throbbing hardness; she pushed me to my back and straddled me. I closed my eyes and felt her slide my erection between her silky smooth lips. She ran the tip up and down her lips for a few moments. I could feel her wetness transferring to my dick and then in one motion she slid forwards and down and I was inside her completely.

I watched her as she lost herself in what she was doing; I reached up and massaged her boobs. They were magnificent, bouncing with her rhythm, sitting up I embraced her, nuzzling between the globes of soft flesh and kissing up and down her cleavage, several times she bit down on my shoulder to muffle her own noises of pleasure, I’m sure anyone close to the tent would have been able to hear the slurping noises and the occasional low shriek from Katarina.

Fortunately no one disturbed us and we made love for nearly an hour before I pushed Katarina off me, flipped her onto her back and put my dick between her ample tits. She smiled up me and squeezed her boobs together, Katarina kept lifting her head, ‘kissing’ the end of my cock and licking it. I lasted through only 3 or 4 minutes of that before I entwined my fingers in Katarina’s hair, drew her head up and shot my load.

She realised what was happening and opened her mouth expectantly, like a porn star, and took most of the first shot straight in her mouth, she swallowed instantly, and doing so missed the second wave which splashed onto her lips and chin and she flicked her tongue out to scoop it up. She swallowed again, and led there, breathing hard, smiling at me, still with a few flecks of my cum around her face. I couldn’t believe that the club ice-maiden had been so giving (and taking!) and it had been so easy, I felt a real connection to her, not just as a great shag either!

We had a job to do for the rest of the afternoon though; we had a race to win. We sat in the tent naked, discussing what we were going to do for tactics for the rest of the heats, which lines to take, which drivers to avoid, which drivers to ally with for overtaking, where other teams weaknesses were, it was quite involved and we barely made it back to the start line in time for the racing to begin again!

Our post-coital tactics talk had been fruitful and we managed to over haul the team in front of us over all, leaving us in 3rd place overall before the final race. The twist is that the last final takes place at night with just the headlights and spotlights of the vehicle so there was a gap between the day final and the night final whilst the organisers waited for it to get sufficiently dark.

Katarina suggested that we walk the course in the dark, with just torches to look for braking and turn in points and also to look for any bad ruts that had appeared after the last chance heat, so off we went. Katarina had rolled her race suit down to her waist and had tied the arms around her waist to hold it up. Race rules prohibit the wearing of anything under the nomex fire proof underwear for safety reasons as polyester or nylon underwear can melt in the fire of an accident, which means that all the ladies have to do without bras for the race day, and Katarina’s tight nomex T-shirt was not doing anything to hide her breasts and it was really hard to concentrate on looking for braking points. After one lap it became obvious that it was a good idea to do this extra reccy as at 6 of the trackside objects Katarina had been using as braking markers had either been removed or were invisible at night!

We walked the track slowly, making a few new braking markers by painting luminous green spots on trees at the right places so they could be seen whilst in the vehicle. When we got to the point on the track that was the furthest away from the rest of the competitors Katarina looked at me, smiled, and raised her top to expose her wonderful boobs to the cool night air, her nipples responded instantly, turning to small bullets on the tips of her breasts, I couldn’t resist. I walked across to her, put both hands on her breasts and kneaded them,

“Lets make love one more time.” Katarina was almost begging.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea” I whispered to her, not entirely convinced I meant it.

She didn’t ask again, she simply stepped away from me, off the track and into the trees. She dropped her race suit to the ground and pushed her nomex underwear down too. She leant forward against a tree and spread her legs as wide as the suit at her feet would allow.

“I will stay here like this, for 1 minute waiting for you” she said “If you decide not to make love to me, we will finish the day as friends, and nothing more”

I was losing all will power to resist and I simply walked to her, penetrated her with 2 fingers and frigged her fast. As I frigged her I wrestled my penis, now rock hard, from my underwear. The second it was out it was in her. I gripped her beautiful smooth, curved hips and ground my pelvis against possibly the most gorgeous ass on earth and made love to her. This was pure passion now; I was pounding her as hard as I could. I was sure the noise could be heard miles away!

Sex that frantic never lasts long, and I was done for in about 5 minutes. Katarina felt me twitch inside her and abruptly pulled away, swiveled around and dropped to her knees in one action taking my cock into her mouth for barely 2 strokes before she swallowed her second load of the day.

She swallowed hard for about a minute before standing up. We embraced and she whispered

“That was awesome. Just what I needed to get me fired up to race”

We both made ourselves decent and made our way, arm in arm towards the competition area once again.

The race was a blur of lights and jolts and shouted notes, and in the end we ended up second, mainly due to losing 1 out of 3 of our banks of floodlights. We were pleased with our weekends team work. On and off the track.

About 6 months after that race meeting Rob & Katarina split up and Katarina set up her own team. We still drive together on an occasional basis, but Katarina’s regular co driver is another woman. We still see each other off track occasionally, but it’s never been as intense as that weekend.

12