Katarina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," she said.

I squirted a generous portion of shampoo in my hand and started washing Katarina's hair. She closed her eyes and leaned toward me, pressing her head against my hands, clearly enjoying the sensual experience.

"You can rub my scalp harder," she said. When I increased pressure, she placed her hands on my hips to keep her balance.

"Mmmm...that feels good," she cooed.

Katarina squeezed her eyes shut as the soap ran down her forehead into her face. I must confess that I took this opportunity to check out her amazing body. Her arms and shoulders were well toned while remaining feminine; her breasts were roughly the size of oranges, with large perky pink nipples that stared up at me. She had a slender torso and a shallow navel which peeked outward from her abdomen. A reddish-blonde wisp of pubic hair sprouted from between her long legs.

I was fully erect now, making every effort to keep her at a safe distance as I washed her hair. But she kept leaning her weight into me and taking small steps toward me, pulling herself closer as she grasped my hips. Soon she had me backed into the corner of the stall and my cock was hovering inches from her stomach.

"All done," I croaked, squirming around her and guiding her back to the showerhead. I slipped out of the stall as she was rinsing and found her towel, quickly drying myself with it. When I heard the water shut off I offered it to Katarina.

"I'll meet you back in the living room," I said, grabbing my clothes. "Do you need anything else?"

"No thanks, I'll be there in a sec," she said.

I hurried back to the living room and the warmth of the fireplace, enjoying the naughtiness of running naked through the deserted house. I put on a clean pair of boxers and threw a few logs on the fire, then wrapped a blanket around myself and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Brrr!" I heard Katarina cry as she scampered into the room, still naked herself. She tossed her things on the floor and, rather than getting dressed, plopped down on the couch next to me, nestling against me and pulling part of the blanket around herself.

"Ahh, much better!" she said, pressing her naked body against mine. I lifted my arm and placed it around her, pulling her closer and feeling her damp hair on my shoulder.

Our frigid bodies slowly began to relax in the intense heat of the fire. Katarina scooted closer to me and released her grip on the blanket, placing her hand on my bare chest. At first, she did not move it, but then she began to rub my chest and stomach. I shifted back slightly as my penis sprang to life, hoping Katarina wouldn't notice the tented blanket.

The fire had warmed us both to the core, making the blanket no longer necessary. Katarina lifted her hand and pushed it off her shoulder, letting it slide off her side until her body was exposed past her hip. She then pushed it off me entirely, revealing the obscene bulge in my boxers.

She put her head back on my chest and remained still for a moment, staring directly at my erection. She then resumed her exploration of my stomach, slowly tracing a line from my navel down to the waistline of my boxers, running her fingers under the waistband slightly and brushing the top of my pubic hair. This sent jolts of electricity through my body and caused my erect cock to throb visibly in my boxers, straining against the thin fabric and threatening to burst through the pee hole.

I looked down at her face for her reaction and thought I detected a slight smile.

"Why don't you take them off?" she whispered, sitting up slightly and lifting the waistband of my boxers, gently pulling them up and back, exposing the tip my 8-inch cock.

She swung around and knelt beside me as I lifted my hips slightly and helped her slide them off. Then, in one uniform motion as I grasped her hips and pulled her toward me, she lifted her knee and straddled me. I slid my hands back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tightly against me until her vagina was pressed against the base of my aching cock, now sandwiched between our bellies.

For a long moment, we just looked into each other's eyes as I gently massaged her lower back. Katarina started at the sound of a loud popping from the fireplace, jerking forward slightly and squeezing her legs together. At that moment, I ran my hand up to the back of her neck and pulled her toward me into a kiss. Our bodies melted together as she folded her arms around my neck and kissed me back. She parted her lips and I thrust my tongue in her mouth.

We kissed passionately for several minutes, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths and our bodies mashing together in a desperate embrace. Katarina's soft breasts pressed against my chest and she was grinding her soaking vagina up and down against the length of my cock, its tip wet with pre-cum and rubbing against our bellies.

"Ooooh, yess..." she breathed, "mmmmnnnn Dan, feels...so...good!"

She began to shudder as an orgasm overcame her, squeezing her knees together tightly against my hips and pressing her forehead against my neck.

We pushed apart and took in each other's bodies in the soft light of the fire. I swam my hands over her breasts and stomach, along her thighs, then reached back and slid them down her back, cupping the lobes of her tight ass, which jutted outwards as she arched her back, inviting my fingers to explore her ass crack. She gasped as I ran my fingers gently along her anus, then down to the base of her vagina.

She reached down and pressed my rigid cock against her stomach, running her hand down its length until she reached my balls which she cupped in her hands, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I was on the brink of cumming myself.

She smiled coyly at me then slowly slid off my body onto the floor, pushing my knees apart and kneeling between them. She ran her hands up and down the top and insides of my thighs, grinning as my cock twitched reflexively when her fingers brushed against my balls.

Finally, she grasped my cock in her hand, leaned forward, and began kissing and licking it. She started at the base and worked her way to the tip, all the while jacking it with one hand and cupping my balls in the other. She must have sensed that I was close to losing it because she released her grip and sat up, waiting a moment for me to relax.

She smiled at me wickedly, enjoying the agonizing bliss she was subjecting me to, not wanting to hurry. Once again she grabbed the base of my cock, then leaned over and took me in her mouth. The sensation of my rigid cock sliding inside her soft, warm, wet mouth and along her tongue was divine, but somehow less intense than the sensation of her hands jacking me off. I was therefore able to last a while as I gazed at the wonderful sight of her head softly bobbing up and down on my cock.

She returned her hand to my balls, gently caressing them while strengthening the grip of her other hand on the base of my cock--parts of my body whose erogenous potential had until now gone untapped by my own hands.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped, feeling my balls contract. Katarina withdrew her mouth and began jacking my cock with her hand, a sight and sensation even more blissfully erotic than the blowjob she had just given me. I thrust my hips upward as a powerful orgasm tore through my body. Ropes of cum shot from my cock as wave after wave of pleasure overcame me until my jism was boiling over Katarina's fingers, forming a pool on my belly.

Katarina stopped pumping my cock and held it for a moment as I regained myself. She smiled approvingly at the large volume of semen I'd produced, then released my softening penis and reached for a box of tissue near the sofa.

I cleaned myself off, then reached for Katarina's hand and pulled her onto my lap, wrapping the blanket around us and embracing her tightly so that our hot bodies were pressed together. We remained there for a long while like two lovers on a park bench, exchanging tender kisses, whispering sweet nothings and laughing softly at our naughtiness.

***

"Let's go to bed," said Katarina, pushing off the blanket and standing up in front of me. Together we pushed the sofa back from the hearth and replaced it with our bedding. When it was laid out, Katarina stood for a moment in front of the fireplace. The sight of her slender body silhouetted by the warm firelight was incredibly erotic and I became hard at once.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her, pressing my cock into her lower back. She reciprocated, arching her back and pulling me closer, causing my shaft to run down along her ass crack. She turned around and put her arms around me, kissing me passionately and pulling me down until we were kneeling on our sleeping bags.

I was overcome with lust for Katarina and desperately wanted to touch her, to explore every part of her body, to enter her. I broke our embrace.

"Lie down," I commanded, any trace of shyness erased by my desire. She obeyed, laying on her back and resting her head on a pillow. I grabbed her knees, in a single motion pulled them apart, and pulled her toward me until I knelt between her legs. She surrendered herself to me, closing her eyes and arching her back, spreading her legs even further and thrusting her hips upward.

I swam my hands all over her body, from her feet up her legs, eliciting a gasp as I teasingly glanced past her vagina and over her soft tuft of pubic hair to her taught belly and firm breasts, generating a wave of gooseflesh that caused her nipples to pucker into firm little nubs which I pinched gently, then bent over to lick and kiss and nibble on.

"Unnhh, Daannn," she gasped, thrusting her hips upward, grinding herself against my cock.

I sat up again and ran my hands down her sides to her legs, grabbing her knees and pushing them apart so that her wet pussy was fully exposed to me. I ran my hands along the insides of her thighs until I reached her vagina, then ran my thumb up and down the length of her slit, quickly making contact with hot viscous moisture and plunging my fingers inside.

"Oooohh...uhnn!" she moaned, thrusting her hips into my hand. "Daannn...oooohh!" She reached down and momentarily joined me in masturbating herself, our fingers mingling together in the folds of her vagina. Then she grabbed my hands and pulled me down until I was lying on top of her with the length of my cock sliding along her wet pussy.

She took my face in her hands and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kissed her mouth and face, then pushed myself up and started grinding my shaft along her pussy with increased vigor. Her hand was still on my face, her fingers laced with the intoxicating scent of her juices. I found this irresistible and started sucking on her fingers, probing between them with my tongue as if they were her legs.

"Ooooh Dan...are you gonna fuck me?" she said, thrusting her hips against me, sliding her pussy up and down along my cock, "are you...gonna...fffuck me? Huhhnn?" she gasped.

This dirty talk was such a turn-on I had to pull away from her for a moment to keep from shooting my load right then.

Katarina reached down to grab my penis and we both gazed down as she guided the tip of my rock-hard, 8-inch cock to the opening of her vagina. She rubbed my glans along its length once or twice then withdrew her hand and looked up into my eyes.

"Okay," she whispered, pulling me toward her with her legs.

We both gasped as my cock vanished effortlessly into the warm depths of her vagina. Katarina clenched her legs tightly and held me still for a moment.

"Ooooh, go slow--you're so big..." she groaned.

I withdrew my cock slowly and paused when only the tip remained inside her, then felt her legs pulling me back inside her.

"Fuck me," she gasped. She spread her legs open wide and thrust her hips upward. I began to experience the most heavenly sensation I had ever felt in my life as her vagina eagerly enveloped my cock.

I took up a slow rhythm as we both looked downward again, entranced at the sight of my cock slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. I was so close to cumming that I had to pause at the end of each upstroke with my glans nestled barely an inch within the folds of her labia. But each successive penetration seemed to feel better than the last as the white-hot walls of Katarina's vagina contracted around my cock.

I didn't want to cum yet--not only because I was unsure whether Katarina was on the pill, but because I did not want our lovemaking to end. I pulled out and knelt between her legs, my glistening cock hovering over her crotch.

She sat up and knelt before me, embracing me and kissing my neck and shoulders. I ran my hands all over her back and ass, massaging the firm lobes in my hands, marveling at their perfection as they arched away from her lower back.

Katarina turned around and pressed her ass against my cock, allowing me to reach around and massage her breasts from behind, then run my hands down her stomach and between her legs. But the moment my hands touched her vagina it was clear she wanted me inside her again.

She got down on all fours and spread her knees apart, presenting me with a deliciously obscene view of her pussy and anus. I practically leapt toward her, grasping her hips and pulling her toward me. She reached between her legs for my cock and thrust it toward the entrance of her cunt, leaning back until I had impaled her to the hilt.

"Unnnh!" she screamed, "oooh Dan...feeels...sooo goood...".

I held onto her hips and guided her body back and forth on my cock. She took up the rhythm with her knees, allowing me to withdraw my hands so that for a moment our only physical contact was our sexual union.

The angle of my cock inside Katarina's vagina seemed far more pleasurable to her. She let out feverish gasps and squeals and pounded against me with increased vigor. I added to her delight by gently teasing her with my fingers in places she could not anticipate--brushing my fingers along the insides of her thighs and up around the base of her vagina, finally arriving at her anus.

My attraction to this forbidden part of her anatomy came as a surprise to me but its appeal was nonetheless so seductive that I scarcely hesitated before brushing my thumb against its puckered surface. I need not have worried--my boldness was rewarded with increased cries of pleasure. Indeed, as I placed my thumb directly on her anus and increased pressure, Katarina began to come at once.

"Oooh yess YESS! Uuuunnhh YESS!" she cried, arching her back and pounding back against me.

Somehow, I managed to stave off orgasm myself as I struggled to control Katarina's writhing body, trying to match the rhythm and angle she found so gratifying.

Finally, her orgasm began to ebb. She became motionless, her head buried in a pillow between her arms. Then she leaned forward and slid off my penis, crumpling into the fetal position beneath me.

I lay down next to her and draped my arm over her. "My God, that was amazing!" she said turning to me. We embraced each other tightly and lay motionless for several minutes as we caught our breath.

"Dan, that was..." she began again, taking my face in her hands. We held eye contact for a moment then began kissing, softly at first and then, when Katarina felt my still-hard cock rub against her leg, with renewed passion. She shifted around and coaxed me between her legs and I entered her.

"Mmmnn," she cooed, "feels so good...I want you to cum. Cum inside me, Dan."

Hearing these words brought me to the brink instantly. I slowly pumped my cock inside her once or twice, then felt my entire body begin to tighten.

"Katarina," I winced, "I'm...cuuh--"

She pulled me down and kissed me. When our tongues met, I began to cum. It was as if a circuit had been completed, sending a jolt of electricity through my body and unleashing the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my life. I felt my balls contracting, releasing spasm after spasm of semen inside Katarina's vagina.

When it was over, I collapsed onto Katarina's body and embraced her, kissing her softly on the cheek. I slid off her body and pulled a blanket over us. Then she snuggled close to me and rested her head on my arm, falling asleep almost at once.

I was exhausted but could not sleep. Thanksgiving vacation would soon be over, I noted, and the halls of Bentley would echo once again with the bustle of students. But I did not dwell on this sad fact. For several hours I simply gazed into the fire, reflecting on the past days and months with Katarina.