Kate

Story Info
The first time Kate comes over to serve.
2.1k words
3.7
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate hesitated at the door. She wasn't sure that she really wanted to do this. But the wetness between her legs gave lie to her hesitation. She was excited about what she was about to do. She had been excited all day. And besides, she could always say her safe word and stop whatever was happening.

She had called Him on her way over and answered very politely. "What's your safe word?" That was all that he said after recognizing her.

"Kumquat." She answered. He made her repeat it several times, then said that she already knew what to do and hung up. Not the reassurance that she wanted, but something more and different.

Now she was at the door. He said the door would be unlocked. "Nobody really leaves the door unlocked," she thought. "I'll just try it and when it's locked have a good reason to go home and say I tried." She didn't want to disappoint Him, but if it was locked, it wasn't her fault.

She put her hand on the doorknob. Again the hesitation, but she turned it and it opened. Now she was committed at least a little. He would know she was at the door and opened it. In she went.

He was there, just sitting and watching TV. He didn't even look up as she came in. She expected some reaction out of him, but nothing. She let the door close. This was not quite what she wanted. But now that she was here, she would follow through.

She removed her blouse. Thinking maybe He would look up, she kept her eyes on him, but nothing. She removed her bra and stood there defiantly topless. Still no reaction from Him. She began to doubt what she was doing. Maybe He would never respond and she would just sit there. No, she had to continue.

She removed her heels. She normally wore flats or sneakers, but He had insisted that she wear heels. It had made walking harder and she had almost fallen several times. It felt good to be on firm footing again. Only her skirt was left, He had told her to wear that too. He had told her not to wear panties and she had complied. It had all seemed so much easier while she was just on the phone and not in person to obey.

She was unsure of his seeing her naked body, but slowly slid the skirt down to her ankles and then stepped out of it. She coughed nervously, but not reaction was forthcoming from Him. She knelt as He had told her, naked and waiting for His notice and attention. Her hands were behind her back, upright on her knees with her back straight. No hiding her breasts nor her pussy in this position.

He kept watching TV, it felt like an hour of waiting in this position. It was probably only 5 minutes at most. She noticed that the show continued and didn't hit a commercial, so it couldn't have been too long when He got up and came over to her.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"If it pleases you, Sir," she replied. She was pleased that she remembered the appropriate way to address him and smiled a little. He didn't appear as impressed and her smile disappeared.

"You may kiss my feet." It was not really a request or permission, but more of a command. Just differently worded and she knew it and complied. Bending down from her waist and kissing his bare feet. He had on pants and a t-shirt. It made her much more aware of her nakedness.

When He gestured with His feet, she returned to her knees to await His next instructions. He picked up each breast between his hands as though weighing them. He pinched each nipple, harder than she expected causing her to gasp. He grunted something like approval. He used His feet to spread her knees apart. Now her pussy was very exposed, open and wet. She wanted to hide from her nakedness, but what He was doing exposed her more. He trailed a finger down her skin from breast to pussy and touched her wetness. She moaned as His fingers brushed her sensitiveness. Kate thought to herself, "Am I really doing this? Can I submit to this man and allow him to use me like this?" She debated saying her safe word, but stopped from doing so. He hadn't really done anything that she needed to stop. It was just His demeanor and ease of use of her body that caused her to wonder.

He told her to get up. She rose to her feet, hanging her arms at her side and standing so that her privates were concealed as much as possible. He grinned now at her shyness.

"Put you hands behind your head," he instructed. She complied. It caused her breasts to perk up a little. "Now spread your feet." She hesitated. "Now." It was not said forcefully, just with command. She obeyed with alacrity, surprised that he had such power already. His hand touched her pussy again. She was even wetter now that she had obeyed.

"Interesting." He paused and looked at her in the eyes. "Are you ready to submit to me now?"

Kate knew it was her out. She could say no and walk out and He wouldn't think any less of her. He had warned her that she needed to consciously submit to Him. Needed to make a verbal commitment that she wanted Him to have power over her. She still didn't really believe Him when He said that the submissive really had the power.

"Yes, Master." It squeaked out, but it was enough. She was in His power now. He laughed, not menacingly, just joy in that laughter.

"Good girl." He rewarded her and took off His shirt. It was a minor thing, but she felt better knowing that He wasn't fully clothed anymore. Then He moved around to her backside and yanked her hair back. Her head came back with it and He kissed her hard on the lips and let go. Her breath caught when He let her go.

He pulled out a chair and told her to come over to him. He wanted to examine her. He had her put her breasts in His hands. He made her turn around and expose her ass to Him. He pushed one finger into her pussy while she was bent over. Then one small tease at her asshole as well. Then had her straighten up again. The changes in movement and holding poses she wasn't used to were a strain, but she had agreed to submit and Kate was a stubborn woman. Once she agreed, she would follow it through. Her hesitations were mostly gone now. Just a determination not to use her safe word and to get all the enjoyment she could out of the moment.

He stood up. "Remove my pants." It was something that would be the work of a moment and she went to take down His pants. "Your hands are supposed to be behind your head." He slapped her hands, not hard, but enough. She immediately put her hands behind her head. She realized that she was going to have to remove His pants another way. This was not as easy as she thought. But she knelt down and worked at them with her teeth, first pulling down on one side, then on the other. Eventually Kate got them down far enough to hold them down with her head while He stepped out of them.

"Now the underwear." He demanded. She worked again, this time with more ease both because of the article and because of her practice with the pants.

Now He was naked too. But she still felt His power, His control, His dominance. She still felt naked, He was just unclothed. She wasn't sure how He did it, but she still felt it. And she was on her knees still. When she had finished the underwear, He had put His foot on her back and she stayed down.

He stood above her as she knelt, bowed down there before Him. She felt Him move above her. Not knowing what was going on. She felt Him pull gently on her hair and stroke it back. It was peaceful and nice. Then the blindfold came with His hands and Kate was thrust into blackness. It was what she wanted, but this was scary. She couldn't see anything. She reached out a hand to touch something and felt Him grab it and put it forcefully behind her head again. She knew not to repeat that.

"Suck my cock." It sounded like the equivalent of make me dinner or clean my clothes. Not something sexual, just something that she should do. She couldn't see and didn't dare use her hands to guide her. She moved to where she thought it should be and opened her mouth. As she moved forward, she felt His hardness on her cheek. She adjusted and took him into her mouth. She knew that she was good at this, but usually she could see and use her hands and... This was different. She could tell He was excited, He was hard, but He wasn't reacting as she was used to. She continued as best she could. Eventually He told her to stop.

"Not bad. Not the best, but you can be taught to use your mouth like a pussy. To take me all the way in and to fuck like you only have that one hole. But not bad. We will continue in the bedroom."

Kate wondered how she was to get to the bedroom. She had barely left the front door. She started to take a couple of tentative steps. "Wait." He chuckled. She gratefully stopped moving. He moved her hands a little from the back of her neck and she felt ropes being tied to them. Then a collar put on her and the ropes from her hands were tied to the collar. Then she felt a tug and realized that a lead was attached to her as well.

She walked a couple steps tied that way. Then the tugging stopped. Kate waited. She didn't think that they had come far enough for the bedroom, but wasn't entirely sure. Then she felt His hands at her legs. His breath was on the inside of her thighs. She moaned and spread her legs apart. She didn't care if they made it to the bedroom. She just wanted him to keep playing with her and her body. He reached up and stroked her pussy, then her clit. She nearly came from just that one touch. Kate knew that she was in His hands and didn't need to do anything that he didn't allow. She just allowed herself to be in His hands.

She felt a touch at her ankle and realized that rope was being attached there as well. Then on her other ankle and her legs were forced closer together than they had been. Apparently He wanted to cobble her as well. Then the tug again at her lead, this time faster. She had to struggle now with her feet tied and her hands behind her not giving her balance. She was proud that she didn't fall on her face trying to keep up. The tug stopped. She waited for a touch. Instead she could hear Him moving around. He seemed to be gathering stuff and getting ready. For what she wasn't sure.

Then a sudden push and she was falling. She hit the bed almost instantly, but it scared her to fall without knowing where she was. She gasped as he said "You're in my place now, bitch." It was a little scary to not have the reassurance of good girl, but it was very exciting.

She was pulled up by her tied hands to the top of the bed. Her hands were untied for only a moment as they were secured to either side of the bed. Then her feet were unbound. Again, it was only momentary as they were tied to either side of the bed. She was now bound spread eagled on this bed, blindfolded, and had told this man that she was His to do with as He pleased.

He spent several hours playing with her. He teased her to the brink of orgasm again and again. He allowed her to come on occasion and He came as well. He came inside her mouth (and made her swallow), inside her pussy, and on her in various places. He played with her breasts and with her pussy. He used His tongue on her in ways she hadn't thought of before. He did everything that He said He would do and more.

When she left, she couldn't help but be glad that she had decided to give this a try. He may go back to being Andrew in most of her interactions, but she knew that she would come back to her Master again.