Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate approached the girl and said, "What's your name?"

The girl said "Paula."

Kate smiled and asked, "Why have you not taken your mother?"

The girl stared at her for a long time before saying, "I'm afraid, she may not approve, it is incest!"

"Look Paula," Kate said, "its simple when she comes out of the bathroom, give her a thank you kiss. Not pecks on the cheek but a passionate kiss on the lips and play your tongue across her lips. If she opens her mouth, stick your tongue in and start rubbing your hand on her pubic mound. If she objects stop, but if she doesn't, pull her skirt up and start fingering her cunt. Then when your fingers are in her wet cunt, tell her she is your slave to command. Trust me she wants you as much as you want her!"

Paula looked terrified as her mother returned, but rushed towards her and wrapped her arms around her neck. She whispered "Thank you" and kissed her mother, gently flicking her tongue across her lips. Her mother's lips parted and Paula thrust her tongue into her mother's mouth, exploring every part of her mouth as her mother sucked on her tongue and held her daughter tight. Paula took hold of her mother's hair and forced her lips harder onto hers, while her other hand glided down her neck and shoulders, pausing to caress her mother's breast before Paula flattened her hand against Janice's belly and slid her hand down towards her mother's cunt. Janice was moaning loudly with pleasure and as her daughter's hand reached the waistband of her skirt, the skirt fell to the floor. Paula's hand crept beneath her mother's panties and tights and discovered her mother's saturated cunt: slipping two fingers in Paula began to pump them in and out. Her mother was delirious with pleasure, but as Paula withdrew her fingers, Janice's eyes flew wide and she looked at her daughter.

Paula said, "You, Janice, my mother, are now my slave."

Janice, desperate for her daughter's fingering to continue, said, "Yes Mistress Paula, I am your obedient slave in all things."

As Paula moved her hand back to her mother's cunt, Kate pulled down Janice's panties and tights to her knees. As Kate stood, she whispered to the mother and daughter, slaves never wear tights or panties, lace topped or garter stockings only, it gives your Mistress easy access at all times. Kate smiled and ran her fingers down the crack of Janice's arse, pausing to penetrate Janice's anal passage. Janice screamed as a gigantic orgasm erupted within her and she fell to the floor, convulsing with pure pleasure.

Paula was elated and rushed to hug Kate, she kissed her lips, flicking her tongue over Kate's lips, but Kate's tongue forced it way into Paula's mouth. Kate's hand found Paula's clit. Paula gasped at the touch but found herself being forced to the floor face down. Kate pushed her thumb into Paula's arse and her fingers into her cunt and dragging Paula by the hair, she pulled her face into Clair's cunt, just as the dual vibrators brought Claire to her third orgasm. Claire squirted cunt fluid and then piss into Paula's face and mouth and as Paula orgasmed she heard Kate whisper, "You are my slave now! Your slaves are my slaves!"

Paula, between her screams of pleasure, said, "Yes Mistress!"

12