Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John unable to handle any more surrendered the camera to Mike and stepped forward to spurt a few weak streamers onto Kate's shoulder, the creamy stuff running down into the valley of her breasts providing more fuck lube for the huge black cock pistoning there. Kyle and Kasim, each sporting a new hard-on then moved forward to spray Kate's pretty upturned face with a new rain of fresh sticky sperm, she opened her mouth and attempted to catch as much as she could but, once more, the vast majority ended up running either down between her tits or into her shoulder length hair further matting it to her body. Mike, once more passed the camera and stepped forward, this time though he told her to close her eyes as he pounded his fist rapidly up and down his dripping dick.

Kate complied and Mike stepped up and released his load in a series of spurts, which completely covered her eyelids and connected them with a sticky white streamer of cum across the bridge of her nose. Mike squeezed the last few droplets of spunk from his cock then wiped it across her forehead, stepped back and reclaimed the camera, readying it for the big finish he knew was coming. Keith could feel his cue ball size testicles starting to throb and he could see that Rick had picked up his momentum, slamming the head of his cock into and against Kate's lips hard enough to bruise, so he knew it was almost time.

Keith motioned Mike closer so he could get it all on film then he picked Kate up and laid her on her back between he and Rick. They each began to stroke and rub their throbbing black fuck-sticks and smeared the collection of pre-cum and spunk across Kate's face. Suddenly without warning Keith began to spray long ropy strands of cum across her face, neck, and breasts followed quickly by Rick's massive load of gummy slime. The two blacks cum was extremely thick and sticky and seemed to form small globs on her lightly tanned face, neck, and chest.

Kate scooped the cum from her eyes as they finished, wringing the final few drops out onto her, they then began to move to the showers to clean up. Slowly she got up and followed them and each in turn helped her to soap, shampoo, and condition her body then dry off and dress.

Afterwards Kate got the best interview of her career and won two awards, one for best sportswriter, the other she had to share with the rest of the team. It seemed that the tape that Mike shot wasn't just for them, but ended up being distributed across the country and won the award for the best amateur adult video with an interracial gangbang theme at the Las Vegas Adult Film Awards. Kate, of course, had to go and ended up becoming a professional adult film actress. You've probably seen her most recent film, if not, be on the lookout she really kind of specializes in the unusual. Last I heard it was with a group of South Africans who were billed as the "Kings of Kum".

END

12