Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

"Sure," I said. "What do you want me to do?"

"First of all, come into the bedroom and take your clothes off," she said. "Then we can do whatever we feel like and I don't care what we do, if anything."

We went into the bedroom and I stripped. When I pulled my shorts down, my hard cock slapped against my stomach. While I was undressing, Kate took off her bra and panties. "Come on," she said as she climbed onto the bed and motioned for me to do the same.

We lay next to each other. At first we embraced but soon we were wrapped around each other. My cock was pressed between us poking into Kate's stomach. My free hand roamed down her back and over her ass. I had always suspected that women were special but there was no way that I could have known that they felt so good. I did know that I was hooked on the feeling and had the feeling that I would be forever.

"Normally, I would like a little more foreplay but because we don't have much time, I just want you to fuck me," she said as she rolled over onto her back and nudged me to climb on top.

My weight was on my knees, which were located between Kate's spread legs. Her legs were bent at the knees and the bottoms of her feet were against the sheets. She took my dick and rubbed the head between her hot wet pussy lips lubricating it before stopping with the head of my dick pressing against the entrance to her sex. I pressed forward and my cock sunk into the heavenly delight of Kate's pussy. I pumped in and out slowly until I was completely buried. It felt so good to feel the heat from the walls of her pussy and the feeling of bumping the back wall.

"You fill me up so good." She moaned. "That's right. Go slow. Push it all the way in and press against me. Now slide a little to the right. Pull out just a little bit. Push it in and slide to the left. Oh yeah! Keep doing that. That's right! Yeah, that's right! Oh, God yes!"

I felt like I was going to cum at any moment but I was trying to wait and let Kate climax before I shot my load. It was more than I could take when she was in the throes of her orgasm and the muscles in the walls of her pussy began milking my cock like a velvet glove. I shot several spasms of cum deep into her pussy but I had a great desire to satisfy her so I kept humping. When my orgasm hit, I lost the rhythm I had established but it didn't seem to matter. I kept fucking and she kept cumming. My cock started getting soft but as I kept sliding in and out of Kate's pussy, it got hard again. She seemed to be in continuous orgasm as wave after wave of delight passed through her body. Some amount of time passed. I don't know if it was a few seconds or several minutes but I came again with such a force that I thought my head was going to explode. Just before I came, we were slamming our bodies together. I felt a quick buildup in my balls and my body stiffened. I lost all control.

Afterward we lay holding each other, face to face. In between gasps for breath we were laughing. Suddenly Kate yelled, "Hurry get your clothes on. They'll be back soon."

I jumped up and started dressing and Kate did the same. As I was pulling my socks on, we heard the car pull into the driveway. I hurriedly put on my shoes and went into the living room. I don't know why but I proceed on through the kitchen and opened the back door. I realized that I didn't have to leave and turned around as the front door opened. The big surprise was that instead of Dave and his friend, the person coming through the door was David Caruthers, Kate's husband. He had returned from his business trip.

Even though it was unintentional, I was glad that it appeared to him that I was coming in the back door as he was coming in the front door. Kate approached her husband and greeted him, welcoming him home. I know that I should have felt guilty because I had only minutes ago fucked his wife but I didn't. The thought crossed my mind that I should have felt jealous when Kate kissed him but I wasn't. It was just as if everything was normal and natural.

"We were going to move the furniture out of the bedroom so we could clean the carpet in there but I guess that can wait until another time," Kate said to Mr. Caruthers.

"Well, if you won't be needing me, I'll be running along," I said extending my hand to shake hands with Mr. Caruthers. "Nice seeing you Sir."

Moments later, I was out the back door and on my way home. I couldn't help thinking that if he had arrived five minutes earlier, the scene in the living room might have been a little awkward. Ten minutes earlier would have been a disaster. I doubt that we would have heard the car. But married or not, it was clear that Kate and I had a relationship.

We continued seeing each other whenever we had the chance. When Mr. Caruthers was out of town and the coast was otherwise clear, we fucked in her bed. We would meet on her back porch after Dave went to bed and make out on the sofa. One time, we fucked in my bed when my mother and father had gone out to dinner and Dave and his father went shopping for new shoes. The risk of being caught added to the thrill of it all. The most daring time was when I fucked her doggy style in the shed while she watched our families at a cookout in our backyard. Of course there was that time when Kate had just finished giving me a blowjob on her back porch and my mother came looking for me. It was a good thing that she called out before she got close enough to see me zipping up and Kate getting to her feet.

Kate and I had started our affair on the pretext of her being my sex teacher and believe me, I was a good student. There was nothing that we didn't do. We used our hands and mouths in every way we could think of. We fucked in every conceivable position and in every available location. We even tried anal intercourse twice. The first time, it hurt her too much. We tried a different lubricant the second time and decided that it just wasn't a good fit.

All good things have to come to an end or at least slow down. I graduated from the Community College with an AA in engineering and went away to the State University to finish my education. I would see Kate when I was home but we could not always get together because of our families and their activities. We looked forward to the times we could be alone. I remember one time when I came home for a long weekend and it just happened that my folks were away on vacation, Kate's husband was away on a business trip, and Dave was camping with the Boy Scouts. We fucked the weekend away. We did it in every room of both houses, on the back porch, and even in the car. We literally wore ourselves out before it was time for me to return to school. That was early in my second year of grad school. Even though we did not know it at the time, that turned out to be the last time we were physical with each other.

During the six years that I was at State working toward my Bachelor and Master degrees, I had a full and satisfying sex life. Using the techniques I learned from Kate, I built a list of women at school with whom I could share a bed. It seemed that as someone fell off the list, someone else got on. I tried to be discriminating when I chose a woman for the list. There were three main criteria. The women had to be good-looking, smart, and open to new sexual adventures. I had to be careful to not let my libido enterprises interfere with my studies. Until my second year of grad school, I did not find a woman that could hold my interest more than a few dates.

It was shortly after the long weekend with Kate that I met Caroline. We would laughingly tell people that we met by accident and in a way, we did. I was running form one class to another several buildings away when I literally ran into her. We were both loaded down with textbooks and they went flying everywhere. After brushing ourselves off and sorting out our books we made a date. We dated for three months before sex was introduced and during that time, I abstained because I knew that Caroline and I would be together forever.

I found out that Caroline was sexually naïve but a willing and able student. I did not rush anything but taught her in much the same manner that Kate taught me. It was as if we were learning together and in a way, we were. After a year together, although we were still willing to experiment, being with Caroline was like having a Kate my own age.

I took Caroline home and everyone seemed to love her. When we graduated in the spring, we were married We both took jobs with a defense contractor in Denver and moved there. We bought a house overlooking a canyon and started our 'forever' together. I kept in touch with Kate and Dave by E-mail for a several years but as those things go, the E-mails started getting further apart and finally ceased. During the latter correspondence, Dave had met a woman and was considering marriage.

As it turned out, for Caroline and I "forever' was a little over ten years. I don't know what happened. I guess that for the last couple of years, we both knew that it was over but neither wanted to admit it. Finally, Caroline filed for divorce. We had no children so we had what people call an amicable divorce. No big court battles. We simply divided assets and went our separate ways. I took a leave of absence and like a hurt puppy, I went home to lick my wounds. If the truth were known, I was hoping that Kate would help me lick them.

When I arrived home, I found that Kate was away for the week. It was one of the rare occasions when she got to go with her husband on one of his many business trips. This was a special trip to Paris. David was planning to surprise her with the news that his only business there was to show her a good time. I was disappointed that I had missed her but I hoped that this week wasn't too little too late. After spending a couple of days with my parents catching up on all the news, I went out wandering about the city. I ended up at a local tavern at happy hour. It was a preppy type of bar where up and comers stopped after work for a drink on their way home and whatever that entailed. As the place began to fill up, I was about to leave when one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen came through the door. She was about five-five and dressed like she had just left the office. She had large round breast on a petite frame.

I watched her as she squinted her eyes trying to adjust to the darkened interior coming in from the bright sunlight. I was happily surprised when of the two or three empty bar stools available, she chose the one next to me. She tentatively sat down and looked around the room as if she was looking for a familiar face.

"He's late getting here?" I asked hoping to start a conversation.

She looked surprised that I had spoken to her but she answered truthfully, "No, I'm not meeting anyone. I was just seeing if I knew anyone here."

"I introduced myself and said, "Well, now you know one person here."

She laughed at my lame attempt at humor with a voice like tinkling crystal, "Hello, my name is Tiffany and I don't often go to bars but I just didn't want to go home today. I wouldn't mind a little conversation but I'm not here to meet anyone. I'm married and my husband travels a lot. I don't know I guess sometimes I just get a little lonesome."

She seemed uneasy and while I was trying to think of something to say to relax her she continued, "I guess I've made a fool of myself and should go."

She appeared to be leaving and I certainly didn't want that to happen. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Please don't leave," I pleaded. "My family lives here but I'm from out of town. I just went through a divorce and I'm not looking for anyone either. It would be great to have a little conversation with a beautiful woman without any pressure. Karma must have put us next to each other."

"I don't know about Karma but I don't want to go home, yet," she said. "Maybe I'll just have one drink."

I ordered us a drink and found that while Tiffany truly did not drink very much, she talked a lot. She was married to a man who traveled for his company. She loved him but she was alone quite a bit of the time. At first, she just kept busy but after a while, she ran out of things to do.

"So thanks for listening," she was saying. "You've been a perfect gentleman but now I need to go home and fix something for dinner."

"I don't want to sound presumptuous," I said. "But, I'm ready to eat and if you think that you could trust me, I'd like to invite you to dinner."

"I really shouldn't, being married and all," she replied. "And I wouldn't want to leave my car here. Maybe I should go home."

"If that's what you want to do," I said. "Of course, we could drop your car off at your house and go somewhere and get a bite, maybe a nice juicy steak."

"What I really want to do is go to dinner with you and the only reason that I'm hesitating is because I'm married," she said. "Oh, what the hell! It's not like I'm going on a date or something. I'd be glad to accept your offer for dinner. If you will follow me, we can take my car home."

I quickly paid our tab and followed Tiffany to a nice area of town not far from where my parents lived. We passed the Caruthers' house on the way and I could not help but think that if I had my druthers, I would be spending the night with Kate rather that taking Tiffany to dinner. Tiffany was beautiful and I was enjoying her company but what I really wanted was wild and meaningless sex.

I followed Tiffany into her driveway and was about half way around my car to open her door when she emerged from her car. She smiled as I seated her in my car. As I got into my seat she asked, "Where to?"

"It's been a while since I been out to dinner in this town," I said. "Is the La Pavillion on Forth still as good as it used to be?"

"You have excellent taste" she almost gushed.

I had picked the La Pavilion because it is a taste bud sensation. Every bite of every dish is excellent and our meal was no exception. I had a filet served with asparagus in a wine sauce and Tiffany had veal. We shared our appetizers, escargot for me and Oysters La Pavilion for her. We finished the second bottle of an excellent Bordeaux Cabernet by the time we finished our meal. Our conversation ran the gamut of two people who really didn't know each other. We talked about her work, my work and of course her missing husband's work. She touched on how she felt in limbo since he was gone all the time. She did not fit in with her single friends or at least did not feel comfortable going out with them. With her husband gone so much of the time, she was like a fifth wheel with her married friends.

As we finished our meal, the band began in the adjoining room. The music was a perfect match for the meal. I asked Tiffany if she would like to dance and she accepted. The music was big-band style and we danced in the customary style. We were not all that close but her breast, because of their size, were pressed into my chest. My cock was paying attention and stirred significantly in my pants. Our pelvises were far enough apart that she did not feel my arousal. I thought I was home free when the music stopped but before we could get completely off the dance floor the next song began. It was a big band version of Chopin's Nocturne in Eb minor that Eddie Duchin, Jr. used as his theme song.

"Oh, I love this song," Kate said. "Would you mind dancing this one more song?"

We danced and she snuggled in close to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She pressed her body close to mine and I was lost. My cock was fully extended and pressing against her stomach. I held her close and danced. She had to notice by cock poking her but she chose to ignore it and when the tune was over, she walked closely in front of me back to our seats.

When we were seated, she finished her glass of wine and said, "I'm enjoying this way too much. I guess that we had better head for home."

We went to the door where I handed the slip to the valet who said something into a portable radio. Our car arrived a couple of minutes later. It was a coincidence that Time-Life had sent me a CD of Piano Masterpieces that I happened to have in my player and track 23 was the nocturne that Tiffany had expressed love for in the restaurant. As I pulled away from the restaurant, I pressed play and punched in 23. Music filled the car and we drove back to her house in silence. She laid her head back against the headrest and I sneaked glances of her breasts, softly rising and falling as she breathed. The music stopped as I cut the ignition in her driveway.

I took her hand as I helped her from the car and held it as I walked with her to the door. I raised her hand to my lips and said, "I thoroughly enjoyed your company this evening."

"I had a great time also," she said. Then as if in thought, she added, "Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?"

I accepted and she suggested that I get comfortable on the sofa while she went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, I smelled the aroma of fresh brewed coffee wafting through the room. A couple of minutes after that, Tiffany came into the living room carrying a tray with two tall glass cups of coffee with whipped cream on top.

"I saw that I had the fixings for Irish coffee and thought I would surprise you," she said as she placed the tray on the coffee table.

We sat on the sofa talking about the evening and how we had been lucky to run into each other at the bar and how good the food was at the restaurant. It was time for me to get out of there before I made a fool of myself. "It's getting late," I said finishing off my coffee. "I had better go before I start getting ideas."

"I agree that it is time to call it a night but if my memory of the dance floor serves me right, It's too late to keep you from having ideas." She said with a big grin.

I wasn't sure just what her purpose was in mentioning that at this point but I attributed it to the Irish coffee and made my way to the door. As I reached the door, I stopped and turned toward Tiffany to say my final good-byes for the evening. I stopped but Tiffany did not and she ran into me. My arms instinctively went around her to keep her from falling and her arms were around my neck. Our feet became tangled and we ended up on the carpet. I landed on top with my knees between her lower legs and my face nestled in the softness of her full bosom. I crawled over and fell on the floor beside her. We were both in fits of laughter.

As the laughter subsided we found ourselves lying side-by-side on the floor with her breast pressing once again into my chest. Our lips were just inches apart. Without thinking about the consequences, I kissed her warmly, wetly, and passionately. I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that she was kissing me back with the same fervor. I slid my hand up her side and cupped her firm, round, breast. I allowed my thumb to flick the nipple and felt it become erect through the thin material of her bra and blouse. I tested further as I removed my hand from her breast and slipped it under her skirt. She opened her legs so I could slide my hand up the inside of her thighs to the hot damp crevice between her legs. I cupped her pussy with my hand as she gasped and moaned into my mouth.

I moved back between her legs and pushed the hem of her dress up until I had uncovered her pelvic area. I immediately slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and removed them from her body. As I moved up over her, Tiffany took my penis in her hand and pulled it toward the entrance to her velvet tunnel. I rocked forward and it became immediately apparent that it would take some doing to fuck this beautiful woman. The head of my cock eased into the entrance of her pussy and met resistance. She was married so she couldn't be a virgin. Even though she was very wet and ready, she had such a tiny pussy that it was difficult to enter her. I used her pussy juice as natural lubrication. I rubbed the head of my dick through the valley between her lips as far up as her clitoris. Then I would slide it back and take a stroke into her pussy.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers