Kate and Connor Ch. 02

Story Info
Discoveries and decisions.
5.4k words
105.5k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
982 Followers

Author's note: This one's for Rick, for helping me see the 'why' behind the typos. ;-) And for just 'getting it'. Thanks! Let's hope this one is better!

~~~~~~~~~

Sunday dawned rainy and cold, so much different than the previous day. Not only had the weather changed, but so had Kate and Connor.

Kate woke up first that morning and lay quietly in the arms of her brother. She didn't want to disturb his sleep, and was grateful to have a few minutes to herself and her thoughts.

She'd clung to her brother in fear the night before, in fear of all she was feeling for him, but not for long. She wasn't scared anymore. She loved this man, her brother. He was now also her lover, but more important, he was her friend. Kate smiled to herself and snuggled closer to Connor, if it was possible to get any closer than she was.

Connor woke up when he felt Kate's movements. Kate! He was still holding her in his arms; it wasn't just a dream after all.

"Kate," he whispered. "You awake?"

"Mmhmm," she muttered.

Connor looked at the digital clock over on his dresser. Ten-fifteen. Good thing it was Sunday. He yawned and ran a hand over his face. It was prickly now with two days' worth of growth.

Kate moved back a bit so she could look at him. He smiled. She smiled back.

"I love you, Connor."

"I love you, too, Kate." He put his hand behind her neck and pulled her back to him. Their lips met and parted, their tounges sparring gently with one another. Connor grew hard against Kate's belly and she could feel his arousal pressing intimately into her. Her hand moved down between their bodies and she wrapped her fingers around his cock. Still, their lips did not part. Kate began to stroke him, slowly at first, then picked up speed.

Connor broke their kiss with a groan.

"Hell, Kate!" His head rolled back and he shut his eyes.

Kate sat up then and he opened his eyes to see what she was up to. She moved to lay between his outstretched legs. With him still firmly in her grip she looked to him and asked,

"I want you in my mouth Connor. Can I, please?"

"Sweetheart, you don't have to." But oh, how desperately he wanted her to.

"I want to. Is it OK?"

"Whatever you want Kate, is fine with me."

She lowered her head and went straight for his. She doesn't mess around, was Connor's last coherent thought as Kate took him fully into her warm, wet mouth.

Connor thought he was dying as Kate sucked and swirled her tounge around his cock. She moved up and down with long, graceful strokes and when her mouth grew a bit tired she used her hand to keep up the momentum. Then back again with her sweet mouth and tounge.

"Shit, Katie," he grated out. "Son of a bitch!" His hands gripped at the sheets bunched around him. He pressed his head back into the pillow and began to buck his hips in time with her bobbing head.

When Kate began to gently massage his balls he knew he was near the edge.

"Kate, I'm gonna come." He could barely speak but managed to continue, "You better stop or you're gonna get a mouthful of my come."

Kate's answer to that was to fuck him with her mouth even faster. She wanted to taste her brother's come, feel it slide down her throat. She wanted all of him.

Connor came then, felt his world explode into his sister's throat. He wanted to scream her name but he couldn't make a sound. Only feel her milk him and swallow every bit.

When he finishd coming Kate lay her head down on his thigh and watched in fascination as the transformation in Connor's cock took place. It went from being roughly eight inches long down to maybe four or so.

Connor's words broke into her concentration.

"That was the best fucking blowjob I've ever had!"

Kate looked up the length of him and arched her brows.

"And just how many have you had?"

"Enough to know that was the best fucking blowjob I've ever had!" He reached down and dragged her up his body until she lay over him, her lovely hair hanging down like a dark satin curtain, blocking out the world, if only for a moment.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've done that before," he grinned.

"Well, actually, I have," she smiled back at him, happy to have pleased him.

Connor's smile quickly faded.

"You have? With who?" Now he was frowning. "With Nick?" Connor felt jealousy begin to swell in his chest.

"Oh, for Christ sake Connor! Yes, with Nick. And only with Nick a few times, OK? Don't be going all 'big brother' on me now. Not after last night," she ended in a whisper.

Connor pushed her head down on his chest and tightened his arms around her.

"Ah Kate. I'm not going all 'big brother' on you. Silly girl, I'm going all 'jealous lover' on you," he sighed. "I'm sorry, OK?"

Realization dawned on her then. "Oh...OK." She couldn't surpress a smile.

"So, what do you need to do today?" Connor asked, smoothly shifting gears.

"Hmm...not much. Just go over some notes from a couple classes. You?"

"I've got a couple things to do." One was going to get Kate's graduation present. Then he had to stop by his boss's house for a while.

"Care to join me for a run around the lake?" she asked hopefully.

"Sure. We'll go when I get back. Do not go with out me, Kate." His tone was low and serious. "I mean it."

"OK. I won't. I promise." Kate knew why Connor wouldn't let her go to the lake alone. Two weeks ago a girl about Kate's age had been attacked there. Thankfully she'd gotten away with no harm done to her, but it had totally freaked out Connor. He hadn't let her go to the lake alone since, and probably never would again.

Kate was just finishing her homework when there was a knock on the sliding glass door. She looked up to see Nick standing there. Her heart started to pound, she knew she couldn't put off the inevitable.

"Hi Nick," she greeted as she opened the slider.

"Hey," he brushed past her. Nick wasn't much for manners. Kate watched him walk by her and suddenly wondered what she'd seen in him.

Nick looked around him and tried to see down the hall to Connor's room. He hadn't seen the jeep in the driveway so he was hoping Kate's pain-in-the-ass older brother wasn't around.

"Connor here?" he asked.

"Um...no. Why?"

"'Cause I was hoping to talk you out of your pants today."

Jesus Christ, Kate thought.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. I'm not. Look, we've been together for four months. Don't you think it's time we fucked?" It sounded perfectly reasonable to him.

"Well, actually no, when you put it that way, I don't." Hell, he was making this way too easy and he didn't even know it.

"C'mon, Kate," he cajoled.

"Look Nick, you aren't going to get in my pants, OK? I think you should just leave. We aren't going to fuck, as you so eloquently put it. Not now. Not ever. Please leave." Kate was angry. She strode over to the slider and yanked it open.

"You cold bitch! What, you go and find someone else?" he snapped.

Kate didn't know it but the look on her face told him everything. Well, almost everything.

"Holy shit! You have someone else! You little slut! You're fucking someone else!" He moved toward her then. "Who is it, Kate? Someone from school? I'll find out, I swear I will."

"Get out!" she hissed. She wanted to scream at him but didn't dare. Her aunt and uncle were upstairs and she didn't want them to hear.

"I'll find out, Kate," he threatened once more, then blew out the door.

Kate was shaken, still angry, but shaken. Was she really a slut? Good Lord, she'd slept with her brother! That was even worse. Tears were flowing down her cheeks before she even made it to the couch.

Connor recognized the car in the drive. He was on his way home and saw it as soon as he turned onto the street. Nick was there. Anger began to surge through him, and he had to mentally calm himself.

As Connor was about to pull in beind, the car was suddenly slammed into reverse and it shot backwards down the drive. Connor watched as Nick floored it and pealed off down the street.

"Wonder what the hell that was all about," he muttered. He hurried inside, worried about Kate, and still somewhat angry.

Kate heard the slider open and close. She knew it was Connor because she'd heard Nick's less-than-graceful exit.

"What the hell did he want?" Connor demanded.

"To get in my pants," came Kate's muffled reply.

"Son of a bitch!" Connor made his way around the couch and sat down beside Kate's head. Her face was buried in a pillow. Time for big brother to kick in.

"You OK? Did he hurt you?" He placed a gentle hand on her back.

"No. Well, sort of."

"I'm going to kill him."

"No you aren't."

"He hurt you. I have to kill him."

"Would you stop?" Kate was trying not to laugh. "He didn't hurt me physically. He called me a slut, though."

"The bastard. That's just as bad. You aren't a slut, Kate."

"I'm not?" She turned over and looked up at him. Tears still clung to her lashes. Connor reached over and wiped them away.

"Well, maybe." He pretended to think about it. "You're my slut," he grinned.

"It's not funny, Connor."

Connor turned serious.

"I know Kate." He stroked her hair. "Honey, you aren't a slut. Really."

"But I slept with you. You're my brother."

And there it was, the crux of it all.

"I love you, Kate. And this morning you told me that you loved me. Were you lying?"

"No! I do love you. More than anything."

Connor sighed. He knew they were going to have to have this conversation, had prepared himself for it. But he hadn't thought it would have been brought about this way. That fucking bastard, calling Kate a slut...

He realized then that Kate was climbing into his lap.

"Jesus Kate!" he groaned as her knee dug into his groin. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry. Can I sit on you?"

"Looks like you already are."

She smiled at him, her blue eyes lighting up. She was so pretty, he thought. Her hair was down and unrestricted by hairband, barettes, and the like. He loved it when she wore it down. The freckles sprinkled on the bridge of her nose stood out prominently today, the result of the sunshine of yesterday.

Somehow Kate got herself sitting in a cross legged position on his lap. She reached up and cupped his now smoothly shaven face in her palms. They were now face to face and eye to eye.

"Was it wrong, Connor? What we did?"

Connor thought for a minute, then chose his words carefully.

"There are some that would say yes, Kate. Hell, most," he allowed. "But I guess what really matters here is what we think. You and I."

"Do you think it was wrong?"

Connor's answer was simple. He needed not to even think about it.

"No Kate. For me, it wasn't wrong." He shook his head. "And you? Was it wrong for you?" His heart began to pound in his chest. He realized then that what Kate said next would very well affect him for the rest of his life.

Looking into his eyes Kate could see all the love and affection there. Until the end of her days, Kate knew she'd never forget this moment.

"No, Connor. It was right. So right, and so wonderful."

Relief surged through him like a freight train. He closed his eyes and, though he wasn't a very religious man, he sent up a quick prayer of thanks to God.

Kate unfolded her legs and straddled her brother's hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned down to rest her head on his shoulder. With her face buried in his neck she could still smell the scent of his shaving cream, aloe-and-something or other. It was a smell that, for Kate, had deep-seated and pleasant memories. It was also the scent of their Dad. Kate smiled softly to herself, lost for a brief moment in memories.

"Connor?" she murmured.

"Yes, Kate?"

"Make love to me."

He hugged her to him.

"Anything you say, sweetheart." He stood then, with Kate's arms and legs still wrapped around his neck and waist. He carried her down the hall and, instead of continuing on to his room, he entered hers.

"We have to be quiet, Kate," he warned. "Bet and Edwin are home."

She nodded. "OK"

"Undress me, then," he growled playfully.

She smiled up at him and using his words from a minute ago, said,

"Anything you say. I'm yours."

"Forever?"

"Forever." She tugged at the top button of his faded blue jeans. It gave way with a pop. She pulled at the zipper then slowly drew them down over his thighs. Continuing, she knelt at his bare feet and pulled one leg off, then the other. Next, she drew down his boxers. Connor's fully erect cock sprang out in front of her eyes.

"You lied to me, Connor." She glared up at him "I noticed it earlier, you know."

"What the hell about?" He was confused about the sudden switch in her demeanor. He frowned down at her.

"It's fucking huge!" At least to Kate's thinking, it was.

A slow grin spread over his face as he realized what she was talking about.

"Oh that. Yeah, well...sorry," he shrugged. "I was trying to make you feel better."

"It's OK. I like it."

"My cock?"

"Oh yeah."

Connor sucked in his breath as Kate's mouth closed over him. His hands stole into her hair and cupped the sides of her head as slowly he began to fuck her mouth.

"God, Kate, that feels so good. Your mouth is so wet and hot."

Kate ran her hands down her brother's legs, then up over his perfect, hard ass cheeks. Connor had a great ass, she thought as she felt it beneath her palms.

Slowly Kate stood. She pulled his shirt up and he raised his arms. He was very tall and she couldn't quite manage to take it off him the rest of the way, so he ripped it over his head and, like Kate's shirt from the night before, tossed it over his shoulder.

"Guess we don't need that." His laugh turned into a groan as Kate's tounge began to caress his nipples. She moved lower again, across the hard ridged plain of his stomach, continuing on until she was once again on her knees before him. She took him back into her mouth.

"Son of a bitch," he whispered. "Oh my God. Kate..." He felt himself losing control as he began to pound her mouth faster.

Suddenly and without warning Connor pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Hey, what-" Kate protested as she was hauled up into his arms. He strode over to the bed and, though he tried to be gentle, he literally threw her down on it. He came crashing down on top of her, devouring her mouth with his own.

"I want you Kate. I'm going to have you. You're mine!" he told her between ravishing kisses.

"Always yours, Connor. Always." She kissed him back just as fiercly.

Connor undid her jeans and roughly yanked them down her legs. Next, her panties came off and over his shoulder they went, as well. He tried to remove the white, lacy button-down shirt she was wearing, but his hands were large and he found himself having trouble with the tiny buttons.

"Ah, hell." He gave up and with both hands ripped her shirt open wide. Tiny buttons flew everywhere.

"Connor! I loved that shirt!"

"I'll buy you a new one," he growled as he crushed his lips to hers.

Kate was seeing a new side to her brother she'd never seen before, and son of bitch if it wasn't making her even hotter for him. He'd just destroyed her favorite shirt and she found she didn't even care.

"Connor, I want you inside me! Please!"

"Not yet, Kate." After making quick work of her bra he lowered his head to take one nipple into his mouth while his right hand went down to nestle into her soaking wet pussy. He ever so gently pushed one finger inside.

"Does it hurt, love?" he asked in a whisper.

Kate shook her head.

"No, not much."

"Good." He was worried she'd be sore this day.

After paying attention to her other tit, Connor moved down between her legs. Slowly he began to make love to her with his mouth and tounge until Kate could stand the sweet torture no longer.

"Connor!" She was grasping at his head, pulling at his hair, his shoulders, anything.

Connor rose up and as he plunged his finger into her cunt his mouth slanted over hers. She screamed into it as her orgasm crashed over her. Wave after wave undulated through her until she was lying in his arms, limp as a wet dish rag, thoroughly exhausted.

Her eyes opened slowly and things came into focus. Connor was staring at her.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Good Lord, I'm not sure. What the hell did you do to me?"

With a grin that was pure Connor, he said,

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Connor fucked his sister every way but up that evening.

Kate was drifting off a while later when she was rudely yanked from sleep by a noise. She forced herself to become fully awake and listened. What was it that she'd heard? She tried to think of what it was and where it had come from. She thought from the laundry but she wasn't sure.

Connor was sleeping soundly, as usual. A canon could go off next to him and he wouldn't wake up, much to she-who-was-a-light-sleeper's annoyance.

"Connor, you awake?" She poked him in the back.

Nothing.

"Connor!" she hissed.

"Hmph..." he grunted.

"I heard something!"

"Goddammit Doug! I already counted the fucking spark plugs!"

Kate thought he was dreaming about work. Inventory time again. Connor was always a bear during inventory.

Kate hadn't heard anything again so she put it out of her head and cuddled up to Connor's broad back. She slipped her arm around his waist and felt him pull it close to his heart.

In his sleep, Connor smiled.

They were up bright and early Monday morning, Kate to school and Connor to work. Coffee was breakfast for them and their parting kiss held deeper meaning.

"You look different today," Doug commented to Connor halfway through the day.

"Yeah? How so?" Connor glanced up from the computerized catalog. Goddamned high performance bullshit...

"Can't put my finger on it, but it's there."

"Huh. Don't know, man," Connor shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

Doug didn't press it, but the thought still lingered.

Doug was Connor's boss and a mentor of sorts. They got along well, were both gear heads and Connor enjoyed hanging out at Doug's house on Saturdays. They were restoring a car together in Doug's garage. He and his wife Debra had just had a baby not too long ago and they were both fond of Connor and Kate.

"Hey, Deb said to tell you to come for dinner on Friday. She wants Kate to come, too, if she can."

"Can't turn down a dinner invite from your wife. I'd never hear the end of it," Connor smiled.

"Yeah, me either," Doug jokingly grumbled.

"We'll be there. Kate's dying to see Gracie." Connor was referring to the new baby.

"Good. I'll tell Debra. Hey, we gotta get the inventory done by Saturday afternoon. Just a warning."

"Fuck."

~~~~~~~

"I can't wait to see Grace."

"She's sweet. Deb came in yesterday with her. Wait 'til you see all the hair."

They were in the jeep on the way over to Doug and Deb's Friday night.

Kate and Connor's relationship as brother and sister had always been a very easy going and comfortable one. They'd always been close and since the change in their relationshop nearly a week ago, they'd grown even closer. Not only in a sexual way, but mentally and emotionally as well. Kate had lost all her shyness and inhibitions in bed and while they still acted quite alot like brother and sister, there was a deeper connection between them now. And it wasn't hard to see it.

It was Debra that picked up on it almost right away. Just a few little things, like the way Connor opened the door for Kate and guided her through it, placing his hand intimately at the small of her back. The way Kate's fingers lingered for a second on Connor's hand when she gave him a beer, and Connor had to almost physically tear his eyes away from Kate's to answer a question from Doug.

Then Gracie woke up.

"Here you go, Kate. She's all nursed and changed," Debra said, placing Grace in Kate's arms. Debra stepped back, over to Doug's side and watched.

chargergirl
chargergirl
982 Followers
12