Kate and Eric Strike Back

Story Info
Kate helps Eric get back at his cheating wife.
1.4k words
3.56
72.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

"Eric would never cheat on me. That's just not the kind of guy that he is." Helen said then finished her glass of wine and poured another.

"Oh honey, there isn't a man on the face of this planet who wouldn't cheat if he had a chance and you know it." Kate said shaking her head at her best friend. "I caught him checking me out the last time he was at the house and I thought you deserved to know." Kate said. She knew better though.

"Well it's hard not to check you out, you're an attractive woman and you really like to flaunt it around the house." Helen said dryly.

It wasn't really a fair statement, she just liked to be comfortable in her own house and that often meant just a bra and panties. The same mostly male friends coming over to play Dungeons and Dragons for the last twelve years, most of them had accidently walked in on her in the shower at least once and she just didn't care any more. Kate was also a cosplayer and walking around the house dressed up as whoever the latest comic, anime, video game or cartoon character wasn't so much flaunting as getting used to the costume.

At least that was what Kate told herself when she was skipping around the house in a skirt that didn't quite cover her apple shaped rump.

"Yeah, okay fine. But I wouldn't tell you if I didn't think you needed to know. We've been friends for a while now and he was a friend but if he can do this kind of thing to you then he's not a friend of mine." Kate said taking a measured sip of her wine watching Helen's reaction.

"He's not cheating on me Kate and that's that." Helen spat finishing another cup of wine and pouring the rest of the bottle into her glass. "I don't know what you think you heard or saw or whatever but whatever it was, you made a mistake." Helen said.

Kate could tell that her former friend was trying desperately to convince herself that it was true.

"You're probably right." Kate said reaching over and resting one hand on Helen's thigh. "I'm sorry I brought it up."

Helen visibly relaxed. "No, no, you shouldn't apologize for that. I'd want to know if he was cheating on me. Then I'd cut off his dick and feed it to the dog." Helen snarled gulping down the last of the wine.

Kate tilted her head slightly. "I think we've got a bottle of vodka in the cabinet." Helen perked slightly. "Yeah, I'll go get that."

A half hour later Helen was passing out on the couch. "Hey, I have some errands I need to run but I'll be back." Helen nodded, or at least her head bobbed it was difficult to tell not that Kate really cared. She went to her room and quickly changed into a tiny black dress and then headed.

"You're late." Eric said walking up and grabbing her around the waist and lifting her into a kiss.

"I'm sorry, I got a little caught up." She leaned up onto the tips of her toes giving him a light kiss on the cheek. "Besides, I like to keep you waiting a little."

Eric rolled his eyes. "Well I've been waiting years to get a shot at you."

"You really know how to make a girl feel special. I mean if I didn't know better I'd say you're only gonna fuck me to get back at your wife for cheating on you."

"Isn't that the only reason your giving in after all these years." Eric asked quirking a brow.

"It's not the only reason." Kate said pulling away from the kiss and walking towards the elevator.

"Oh?"

"Don't sound so shocked, I've always thought you were cute. So think of it as half a pity fuck because I had to be the one to tell you your wife's a whore and I feel really bad about it and half something that I've wanted for years. Course you can still back out if you want." Kate glanced back over her shoulder brushing her red hair away from her face.

"Right, I've been checking you out since we were teens. I'm not passing this up for anything." Eric slipped up behind Kate wrapping his arms around her middle and pulling her back against him and kissing along her neck.

"Hmm, feels like you've got a little something for me." She tilted her head slightly baring her neck to his affections and ground her hips back against him. "Actually it might be a big something." She slipped her hand between them squeezing his cock.

"Well you can have it as soon as we get to the room." Eric whispered into her ear.

Kate proudly marched down the aisle leading Eric by the cock. Heads turned toward her but most people politely pretended they didn't see the couple walking into their room. When the door closed Kate shoved Eric up against it kissing him again, this time slipping her tongue to dance with his. Her eager fingers were immediately unbuttoning his shirt as quickly as she could manage.

Eric grabbed her by her narrow waist and lifted her up off the ground spinning her around and slamming her up against the wall. "Shit sorr-"

She silenced his apology by diving back into the kiss and wrapping her legs around his middle. She managed between kisses to peel his shirt off so her fingers could glide over his smooth shoulders. Desperate to feel his skin against hers she pulled her dress off tossing it aside. She guided Eric with her hips until he stumbled onto the bed so she could kiss down his chest to his pelvis. Kate bite down on the his belt unfastening it with her teeth then doing the same thing to his pants and zipper keeping her gaze locked on his the entire time.

"Wow." Eric gasped watching Kate quickly disrobing them both. There was a hunger in her eyes that he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen in a woman. Helen certainly hadn't looked at him that way since before their daughter was born. Most of the time it was a chore just to get her to submit to sex, and that was exactly what it felt like she was doing. Submitting. She didn't want it, she just understood it was part of her duties as a wife.

Kate wanted him. She wanted him so much she nearly yanked him off the bed when she pulled his pants and boxers off. Kate didn't make him beg for her to wrap her full red lips around his cock, she just did it happily slurping and bobbing up and down.

Oh my. Kate could feel the way Eric was looking at her and it was even more arousing than anything else. It was better than the way his cock was already twitching to the lashing of her tongue, or the way his thighs were tensing up. It was sexier than the way he was unable to decide what to do with his hands and alternated reaching toward her and gripping the sheets. "Do it." She whispered raising up off his cock and moving down to lap at his balls while stroking his cock.

"Do what?"

"Anything, everything. You're only getting this once." Kate whispered.

Eric reached down gripping her by the shoulders and pulled her up onto the bed. Then he grabbed her by the ankles nearly folding her in half and slamming his cock into her. Kate couldn't have escaped him if she'd tried, she was completely pinned, her knees on either side of her ears while. She couldn't do anything but whimper and moan each time his cock bottomed out and his hips crashed against her taut buttocks.

Kate clawed at anything she could reach until Eric finally drove her to an orgasm that left her body limp beneath him. That didn't make him stop though, Eric kept fucking her until it was finally time. His thrusts became erratic, his breathing game in ragged gasps, his cock pulsed inside her. "On my face baby, on my face."

Eric pulled out just in time to spray his cum over Kate's smiling face. "Well that was a blast, now go get my phone out of my purse."

A moment later Kate took several pictures of her, still coated in Eric's semen, with Eric standing next to her and sent them to Helen.

Dear Helen

You cheating whore. We know what you did with your yoga teacher. Die in a fire.

P.S. I told you'd cheat on you.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers