Kate and Her Four Male Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
Her cum coated nipples was only for him.
1.3k words
4.11
34.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples had a tingling sensation. They had been sucked and suckled over and over again, by four studs that were tied and blindfolded in front of her. It was an orgy she never wanted to end. She cupped her succulent breasts, and dipped her erect nipples into a cup of semen. It was cum she had collected after sucking one of them so long and hard. It felt warm and sticky on her nipples and on the flesh around it.

She walked towards him cupping her cum coated breasts. She had named him Randy. He was built like a stud, and she liked him the most. Still cupping her large breasts with the semen coated nipples, she went over and started to kiss him, sliding her long tongue in between his lips. She tasted him, and let some of the saliva mingle with his. She then kissed him hard, and sucked on his tongue and swirled hers around inside his warm mouth. He reacted by doing the same to her, but she wanted to tease him, and get him to beg for more. She slid off his lips and began to lick his chin, ears, and then whispered "Babe, I have my full breasts coated with your semen. My nipples are sticky and slimy with the cum on them. I want you to lick and clean them for me. Would you like that?".

Randy eagerly nodded and said "Yes mistress, whatever you desire I will obey".

She liked the way he answered and said " Because of your obedience, after you lick them clean and suckle on the flesh, I want to give you a special gift once you have swallowed the cum". She felt his cock throb at this and starting to grow.

"Am I allowed to ask what the gift is mistress?".

"No, you cannot. I want to surprise you. But it is going to make your cock grow harder for me to play with".

Then, with her breasts cupped in her hands she dipped one into his mouth and it smeared his lips with his semen. She moaned and watched Randy slurp on her nipple and suckle the flesh around it. It sent a shiver up her spine as her nipples were being devoured.

He latched onto the semen coated nipples and his tongue went to work. She could feel her clit pulsating and getting wet. She moaned loudly, but this only made Randy suck and lick harder.

She was moaning as she said "I want you to show me the semen on your tongue. I want to see you swallow it for me".

The 3 slaves beside them started to get harder, as they heard her say this to Randy and hear her moan. Right now they could only imagine the scene in front of them. All of them wanted to see the Kate they had seen before they were blindfolded,. She was now moaning and being suckled by Randy.

They remembered her as the girl next door, innocent and coy. But they remembered that she was gifted and well endowed. She had an hourglass figure - soft luscious large breasts, with a soft flat belly; wide hips and thighs that were just thick and juicy enough. When she had stood in front of them earlier, her thighs seem to be spread apart because her clit was wide. It was as if there was enough space for someone to nestle his head in between them and she could wrap her soft sensuous thighs around his shoulders while he licked her. They too wanted what Randy was enjoying right now!

She felt Randy stop sucking and then as she gazed down saw him sticking his tongue out with the semen on it. She held his face in her hands, kissed his forehead with love and said "Here is what I want you to do. Keep the semen in your mouth and lick my other nipple clean, suck it hard and long, but don't swallow any of the semen".

He nodded in obedience.

Kate now cupped her left breast in both hands and offered it so that he could devour it eagerly. As his lips closed around her she closed her eyes and started to feel it again...the tingling as her nipples tingled and hardened, the suspense as her clit grew tender and wetter. She moaned loudly as his ecstatic mouth nibbled and sucked. Kate moaned again, and the rest of the slaves felt their cocks quivering and throbbing with pain and excitement. How they wished they were in Randy's place.

As they sat hearing her moan louder and louder they knew Randy was having a feast. And when they imagined how she was making him eat his own cum off her soft sensuous breasts. Their cocks thickened and throbbed painfully. They wanted to stroke themselves so bad.

Kate sneaked glances at the 3 slaves and saw how she was causing them so much pain. She moaned louder. She liked the feeling of being a goddess with her slaves waiting in turn to worship her. She was tempted to reach out and suck, or stroke, their cocks. But she knew the time would come for each one of them.

Kate's moaning subsided as she removed her cleaned breast from Randy's mouth. She said "Babe, I need one more thing from you! Gosh look at you, I see your mouth is full of cum... show me babe".

Randy opened his mouth and Kate saw how the sticky cum spread on his tongue and his mouth. She then said "Hold it in your mouth my darling, I want to watch you eat only after you mix it with this!".

She stood up and straddled his face with her legs spread apart. With her fingers she opened her clit lips. She then asked him to slide his cum coated tongue into her wet clit. He obeyed, and suddenly he felt the taste differ. He liked this new taste. It was the making of a new kind of cocktail - his cum and her juices.

Kate moaned louder, and described to the rest of her slaves what Randy was doing to her.

There was a mixed sense of isolation and humiliation for them. Their cocks were now throbbing, and they knew she could surely see the pain she was inflicting on them.

As Randy's tongue and mouth clasped on her wet clit she gripped his long hair and started to fuck his tongue. It was a sight which only Kate could see and in between her moans she described explicitly to her slaves how his tongue felt on her clit. They were now hard as rock and their cocks throbbed as they heard her and imagined the scene before them.

Kate then said to Randy "Babe do not let go of the cum and juices in your mouth. You cannot swallow until I tell you. Disobey and you will be punished."

She could feel his head nod as she gripped his hair. She let go of Randy's hair after she told him this.

She went over to his cock, licked it wet with her tongue and straddled it. It slid right into her. "Oh my gosh, that is soooo hard babe!"

Randy could only gasp loudly as he felt his thick cock enter her tight vagina. Kate looked at his handsome face and removed his blindfold. Looking into his eyes she moaned louder and closed her mouth on his. She pushed her tongue between his lips, and their combined cum and juices spilled into her mouth. They were warm and sticky, and so yummy.

She loved it! As she tasted his cum and her juices, she let their tongues swirl around a bit in this pool of love juices. She fucked his cock harder while she slurped half of the cum juice and swallowed. She let him look at her swallow and then he looked into her eyes and swallowed the other half.

She looked at her other 3 slaves. It was time for the surprise gift.

...to be continued