Kate and I Ch. 09-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

She excuse herself, heads for the bathroom. She's gone for about 10 minutes, as she returns our food has arrived. We eat, as we are we just chat, about nothing and it was great waste of time. We leave about 0730, knowing that the drive back will be a challenge, because everybody leaving for work and an accidents. We arrive back at work at 0845.

13.

Kate and I were getting situated, figuring everything out. From how to use the new fancy phones, to figuring out where the previous person was at before he or she left. I don't know what happened to them, either. I had the TV on in my office to Fox News, trying to keep updated on a little bit of everything, for stock portfolios to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then 0930 rolled around, and Kate said I had a visitor, Mr. Spencer. When she tells me, I stand up and get ready to greet him, and I tell her to bring him in.

Mr. Spencer, the Vice President of Marketing at Apex International, doesn't really like me too much sense the audit, where I basically told him and Mr. Verlander off. Mr. Verlander liked that I had some backbone, while Mr. Spencer hated it. All that he wanted were puppets that he could control. Mr. Spencer is known as the 'The Devil in a Pinstripe Suit' because he's a hard ass when it comes to anything and everything. The employees don't like him, because he expects perfection, and perfection is what he gets. If he doesn't, people are usually quitting because he has given them the worst of the worst contracts. He doesn't allow them to be fired, he wants them to quit. He's probably early to mid 40s, he's been here since he graduated from college. He's balding and overweight, and he has a temper, as well as a 'eye' for the ladies, he has had sexual harassment charges filed against him, but nothing has stuck to him, throughout all these years. For some reason, Mr. Verlander has stuck with him through those charges, and nobody knows why.

Katie walks in, and in tow is Mr. Spencer, but he's not looking at me, he's looking at Katie's beautiful backside. Katie just gives me a 'really' look as she leads him into the office. She looks at me and not even glancing at Mr. Spencer.

"Mr. Jones, Mr. Spencer is here to see you," she says, as she rolls her eye at me.

"Mr. Spencer, how can I help you?" as I extend my hand. Katie, sneaks out without saying word, trying to get as far as she can away from him.

"Aden," Mr. Spencer shakes my hand, looking back over his shoulder to see where the eye candy ran off to, "first off, who is the gorgeous creature sitting at that desk?" he says, as she had returned to her desk. Mr. Spencer sits down in one of the chairs across of my desk.

"That's my assistant, Katie," I struggled to say, because I don't want him to know her name.

"Really, huh, are you and her...?"

"No, sir. I couldn't and wouldn't," I say as Kate makes eye contact with me, through the glass, "I don't want to take advantage of her, plus I would be afraid that she would trust or respect me anymore."

"Huh, okay," he looks at Katie, not really paying attention to me, "This trust thing is big with you isn't?"

"Yes, sir, it is," I chimed, while looking back at Katie, "If you can't trust the person next to you, then that makes things difficult, to say at least. When I was playing football, you had to trust the person beside you, if you could not trust that person, you couldn't accomplished anything out there. From the line doing their job to the receiver you're throwing the ball too. Trust is everything to me. What about you sir, isn't trust important to you?" I ask, as Mr. Spencer has finally looked at me, and not at Katie.

"No, not really, I just expect everybody to do their jobs, and not screw up, and if they do, I handled them I own way, Aden." He looks me right in the eyes as he has that.

"Well, sir," changing the subject, "what can I do for you?"

"Oh, yea," trying to remember why he came in here for, before I got distracted by Kate, "well, I want to be the first to congratulate you on the big promotion." says in a condescending manner, while he looks back at Kate, almost staring, who is still sitting at her desk, organizing something.

"Well, thank you sir," I say, "To be honest, sir, I was surprise by it, but I just want to promise you, that this won't be a mistake." As I get up from behind my desk, and walk over toward the glass to block his view of Katie.

"Since, we're being honest here, I tell you what I think of you and your new position," still with the condescending manner, and now with a touch of rudeness, "You're too young and inexperience for the position, and you didn't deserve it or this," as he is talking about the office, "I was overruled by, Mrs. Wilson and Mr. Verlander, but that doesn't mean that you are in any kind of position of power around here."

"Well, sir," as I can feel my blood pressure start to rise, I even crack a smile, to throw him off, "you were in the room with Mr. Verlander and me, and he thought that I was doing a good if not great job, my contracts showed no mistakes or legality issues in them."

"But that's nothing special," he says offhandedly "all the need is a somewhat competent assistant for that," he says, looking at Katie, "Anyway, I imagine she's a very competent assistant isn't she?" He asks, as he cracks a perverted wicked grin.

Listen here mother fucker, I will kill you if you talk like that about Kate again, I want to say but I actually say, "Well, Mr. Spencer, she is very competent, but I will doubt that you will find out how competent you..." I very pissed off right now, because I want give him the satisfaction, I'm just smiling and being friendly. But before I could continue, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! on my glass door as Kate is trying to get my attention.

14.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jones, sorry Mr. Spencer, can I have a word with you about the upcoming meeting at 1100 today, please," as she looks at me with earnest in voice, "And again I'm very sorry, Mr. Spencer," as I walk out of the office down the hall towards with bathroom.

"What the hell are you talking about, Katie, what meeting? We don't have anything scheduled today, hell we don't have anything scheduled, all freakin' week?" I say rising angry in my voice, and on my face.

"That's it get it off your chest before you go back in there," Kate says, now I'm confused, "I pulled you out of there so you wouldn't blow up at him, I heard the full conversation that you guys were having." She looks at me worried, but I know by the sound of her voice she isn't.

I'm completely confused now, "How the hell have you heard anything, Katie, the door had been closed and the glass is, more or less, soundproof?"

"The intercom works both ways, doofus." Kate says as she breaks a smile, across her 'worried' face.

I've calmed down now, but still show have an angry face, if Mr. Spencer is looking. I have my side to him, so he could see us if he wanted to, "Are you spying on me?" I say jokingly but still with the 'angry' face.

"Yes, I do," Kate 'worried' still.

"How often?" Me 'angry' still.

"Alot, do you mind?" 'Worried'.

"No, not at all, actually," 'angry', "Why, don't you listen into all the conversations from now on, when you can't actually be in on the meeting."

"Really?" 'Worried', gets excited, "I can?"

"Yes," 'angry' I say, "for two reasons, first you can stop me from blowing up on major people during aggressive conversations. Second, you'll have some good ideas that you can give me later." I say, as we walk back towards the door. "I'm sorry but I have to 'yell' at you agian."

"No problem, just hurry up and finish with that perverse asshole." she says quietly before I open the door.

"And, dammit Katie, next make sure it's right, okay!" I 'yell', as I enter the office, and Mr. Spencer looks at me stunned.

"I'm so sorry, again, my promise that it won't happen again, Mr. Jones," as Katie 'tears up'.

"Now what was I saying, oh yea, Katie's, competent to a point, sometimes she can't handle the scheduling book always," we chuckle at this.

"If you want to we can trade, I wouldn't mind having a crack at her." He says with a wicked smile across his face.

"No," I say as fast as I can, "Nah, she's mine, even though sometimes I wish she wasn't, I wouldn't trade her." I smile, while looking over at Kate as she sees me, I give her a 'sorry about that' look. I think to myself as I smile, This guy sickens me, just as a thought of him being my boss now, just makes me shiver.

"Well, Aden, I got to go, just remember what I told you, about everything," He says, as he reaches out his hand as to shake.

I only shake his hand, because he's my boss, if I met the guy on the street I wouldn't even stop to say hello, I think as I shake, "Have a good day, Mr. Spencer."

"Hey, Aden, what are you doing this weekend, by the way?" He asks.

"Let me think," I would rather beat you with a stick, than do anything with you, I think, but what I say is, "I'm busy getting the office together (which is actually true), and I think that, because of this, I won't have any free time, sir, sorry."

"Okay that's fine, just remember, don't work all the time, I don't want you during an important negotiation snapped of tiredness and overworked, okay."

"Yes, I'll remember that," as I smile, "Katie, please show Mr. Spencer out." I look over to her, she returns the smile, walks into the office and shows Mr. Spencer out. And he's my fucking boss, ah ah ah.

15.

"Oh, my God," I scream in my office, after Kate showed him out, "oh, my God, that man is, is argh argh argh!," I calm down a little, and Kate walks in the office . I look at her as she comes in, "thank you, for the coming to my 'rescue' when I wanted to deck him," I say to her, as I sit down and start to look over some contracts.

She flashes her million dollar smile, "It's no problem, something tells me that decking the boss isn't the best strategy in the workplace," we chuckle. "Wow," Kate says, " that pervert couldn't stop staring at my ass." She places her hand in her beautiful posterior, and walks over towards the TV to see what's on.

I'm not really paying attention to what she has said, "Well I'm not defending him," I say as I'm looking over some reports about the contracts, and I glance up, and all I can see is her beautiful backside, "but when it's as beautiful as your apple bottom booty, it's hard not to stare," as I am. What the hell did I just say! I think, as my face turns red, my mouth spoke before my brain could stop it.

"What did you say, Aden? I wasn't paying attention, I was reading the bottom line?" She says, as she turns away from Fox News, with a casual, nonchalant look.

Oh shit, how do I step around this, I'm thinking to myself, as I say, "I, um, I said," trying regain my composure, "that, he's completely and utterly a pervert."

"Yes, he is that," whew, is all I could think, as she looks at me with her soul piercing green eyes, "so, Aden, what are we doing, now?"

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers
12