Kate and I Ch. 21-23

Story Info
Asheville: Going out on the Date
2.2k words
4.53
8.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

21.

I start to wake up, and I look outside, it's dark, What the, say to myself, what time is it? As I sit-up on the side of the bed, and reach for my phone, which is on a side table table beside the bed, damn it's 2034.

I drag myself out if bed, and head towards the bathroom with a piss-on (piss hard-on). After I do 'business', I wash my hands (of course) and throw some water on my face to get the sleepys out. Thirsty, need lemon water, arh, arh, argh. Sounding like a zombie, I go to my suitcase, and go for a wallet. After, I grab a couple of dollars, I put on a white tee-shirt and head out of the door, and down towards the vending machine for a bottle of water (whoever decided to bottle water and sale it was either a genius or complete moron who just got lucky, because they are rich by now, bastards).

As I head out the door I hear noises coming from Katie's room, it sounds like a sex scene from a movie, and I hear, "Oh, oh, I love you, Ad...," as I walk off, towards the pricy vending machine for a three dollar bottle of water (bastards).

I get my water and head back, and as I approach my room, the sex noises are getting louder now, she must of fallen asleep on the remote, I say to myself as I approach my door and I hear, "A..., Ad..., Aden, ah I love you!" Now I'm curious, what movie is it? It has my name in it? I look back as I open my door and disappear behind it.

I just chuckle at it, as I take a swig of water, head towards my bag for my concentrated lemon (I need it, because people just don't have lemon lying around). While I'm there putting some in my water, I lay out some dress clothes, a suit jacket, pair of khakis, and some dockers dress shoes. I think, I'll be nice and take Katie out for a late dinner, if she's up for it, I think to myself as I head towards the bathroom for a shower.

After a quick shower, I get out and dry off, then I headed towards the main room to dress. I get dried off, and head towards Katie's door. As I approach the door, I can hear commotion, and deep breathing coming through the door, I guess she's awake after all, sounds like exercises or something, I think as I try to figure out something quick to pull on her.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"Yea, ah, yea who is it?" I hear Kate moving around, towards the door.

"Housekeeping," I say I a squeaky little voice.

"What at," I'm guessing, she's looking at a clock, "2115, you're going to cle...," she stops as she opens the door.

Kate is completely, but hotly, disheveled, her beautiful usually up kept sliky-smooth black hair is matted with sweat against her face. Her, usually pristine, makeup is now running a little. All it looks like that she's wearing, is a little black nightie, and a white hotel robe opened. She looks exhausted, it looks like she's ran a marathon, I say to myself, I guess the jet lag hit her hard, too.

"A..., Ad..., Aden," she looks at me with a surprise and embarrassed look, "uh, w..., what..., what are you doing here?" Not trying to cover herself.

"I was wondering if you want to grab a late dinner with me, if you felt like it?" I say, not trying to notice her disheveled, and half naked appearance.

"I..., I would love too, I'm starving myself," looking little less embarrassed.

"Great," I say, as I ask, "by the way, what movie, were you watching?"

"Hmm, what?" Not really following what I said, "what movie?" Not really sure where I was going with it either.

"Oh, about let's say," looking at my watch, "45 minutes or so, ago. I went to the (high priced) vending machine to get a water, before my shower, and I heard what sounded like a sex scene in a movie. I heard a female, in the movie, scream like something like, 'I love you Aden' or something?"

Kate turned pale, it looked like she was going to vomit, faint, or both at the same time. She just stood there, from what it seemed like 30 seconds not saying anything. When she tired to speak, she just couldn't get anything out eligible. It was about a half of dozen times, until she was able to get something together, "I..., I..., I.., uh, d..., don..., don't..., re..., rem..., remember, t..., the n..., nam..., name o..., of the mov..., movie, a..., ad..., Aden," she says stuttering.

"Okay no problem, I was just curious," looking at Kate, "are you sure you're okay? You're looking very pale Katie, if you need to, we can skip dinner and I'll take you to the emergency room." I'm genuinely worried, she is really looking pale.

"I..., I'll..., b..., be, fi..., fine," still stuttering, but then she takes a deep breath, to regain some of her composure,"let go and take a sho..., shower and get re..., ready."

Still looking a little pale, but her color is starting to come back now, I was worried she was sick or something, I think to myself, with a big grin on my face with a soft voice, "sure take you time, no rush, we have all night, just knock in my door when you're ready to leave, okay."

As soon as I finish, she slammed the door in my face, I hope she's not mad at me, for something that I did.

22.

I look at my watch, it's almost 2230. She was really pale, I hope she's okay, I say to myself, as I'm watching the Monday night baseball game of the week on ESPN, just wasting time as Kate gets ready.

At 2243, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! comes from my door, must be Kate, I say to myself, as I turn off the TV, straighten myself up, and head for the door. As I open the door up, all I can think about is, well it looks like she's feeling better, and I feel completely underdress, as I look at Kate.

Kate is beyond stunning beautiful tonight, she could make supermodels jealous of her tonight with what she's wearing. Her usually straight black, just below the shoulder length, silky-smooth hair is tonight lightly curled, her soul piercing green eyes have a touch of black eye shadow that just makes them pop out even more, than usual. Her tastefully delicious lips have a dark red eye popping lipstick. She's wearing a little black dress, that leaves nothing to hide, it shows off her enormous bust perfectly, it hugs her hourglass hips snugly coming down several inches above the knee. Her olive skin color legs, are so smooth that its looks like the hair has been remove by laser treatment. Finishing off the assemblé is a pair of 4 1/2 inch black strapped stilettos.

Um, what can I say, she looks amazing, I think to myself, as I stutter out, "w..., wow it, se..., seems, th..., that you..., you're fe..., feeling be..., better k..., ka..., Katie."

"I am," she says as she spins around, I can see her delicious apple bottom booty, "and thanks for waiting. I decided to put something nice on."

Nice!! This is what she calls nice!! I yell at myself, as I take a deep breath, to collect myself, "you look outstanding," I say as she blushes, and I look down at myself, "I should change, I don't think..."

"No,"" she interrupts, as she looks me up and down, "actually you look good enough to eat," as she seductively licks her dark red color lips.

I become aroused as she does this, my 'boy' is starting to rise, and he wants to come out and say hi, "um," trying to curve the conversation, "talk about eating, I'm famished, you? Lets go."

23.

After I have regain my composure, we make out way to the elevator. As we do, Kate is getting plenty of stares, from men and women alike. The women look jealous, I bet they couldn't look this good, I say to myself, as make our way down the hallway, and to the elevator. Once we got there, we had to wait at the elevator, and we also saw some men coming down from the other hallway, they were what I would call, undesirables and they were approaching Kate.

"Hey, hot stuff, come play with us," one of these men says, as they are walking towards us.

Kate turns to them, "I'm taken, if I play it will only be with this man here," as she wraps her arm around mine. I was going to keep my mouth shut, she'll handle this herself, she doesn't need me to step up, yet.

"Come on, sweetie, we'll show you a good time," another one of these undesirables say, reaching into his pocket, "we have plenty of money," pulling out a small wad of small bills, "how much is 'Junior' paying you for the night?"

Junior, really!? I say to myself, getting a little annoyed, now.

Kate looks at me, and can see that, too, "There isn't enough money in the world, that you could give me to leave this 'man', for you 'kids' (even though they are older than me), as she flashes a smirk at them. The 'kids' are still coming towards us, and now they are not happy. She turns back to me, "so my 'man', Aden," striking up a conversation with me, brushing her hair back from around her face, trying to let the undesirables know that their, back and fourth is now over with, "where are we..."

The undesirables are standing right behind us now, and in the distance I see other people approaching us now, "Hey, listen hear bitch," one of the undesirables yells, as he reaches out his hand to grab Kate's shoulder as to spin her around.

But before he can actually touch Kate, I stop his hand, "okay man, it's time to back off," trying to be nice, while pushing his hand away, "you don't want this to lead where it's going," as I point to the other people who are approaching us, "the lady said she's taken, ...so leave."

It seems like they are finally getting it through their 'liquor haze', and they walk off, "Damn, bitch," as they continue to walk away, "I was going to give her the fucking of a lifetime, that she wasn't going to forget." As they head off towards their rooms.

DING! The elevator finally has arrived and has opened, and we make our way into it. As we are, I turn around angle give the people that were coming to help if anything was going to happen a nod and a silent 'thank you' as the door close. When we get in the elevator, Kate wraps herself around my arm, kisses me on the cheek, and whispers, "Thank you," in my ear, as we descend in the elevator.

The elevator stops and we make our way to the rental car. As we do, we are still getting plenty of jealous looks, from men and women. Men jealous that I have this angel beside me, and we are heading out for the night. And the women are jealous, because they know that they could never look as good as she is right now.

"We'll, that was interesting at the elevator, " she says as we make our way through the parking lot, "some people can be so freakin' rude, and disgusting, y'know?" As she opens the passenger side door, and gets the car.

"I know, but," as I open my door and ge in, also, "when you look like, an angel in a black dress," looking at her, and I can see some creamy thighs, from the dress riding up her legs, "you make supermodels jealous, or they want you, too." I say matter-of-factly.

She has a look of adoration on her face, and arousal in her sharp green eyes, "thank you for the compliment, Aden," starting to blush a little, as I start the rental car, and in a whisper barely above the starting of the car, "for you and only you."

"You are welcome, Katie," she looks at me with love in her eyes, and since I couldn't make out what was said, "what was that after 'thank you', that's all I heard?" I look at her, with an unsure look.

Her face turns a little disappointed, "I said...," she starts, "actually, you know what," she looks at me and flashes a smile, "I'll tell you another day."

Unsure, and a little confused, "okay," I smile at her, too, "whatever you say, Katie."

She flashes her million dollar smile, "so, Aden, where we off to?"

As I pull out of the parking lot, and on to the main road, "I have no clue," I start, "y'know what, why don't you decide."

She smiles, "okay, um" looks around to decide, "lets go...,"


sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers