Kate and I Ch. 24-29

Story Info
Asheville: The Dinner
2.8k words
4.47
8.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

First off I like to thank the editor sexnovella for proofreading my scrap here, without them this scarp was junk and now on to this part if the story:

__________________________________________________

24.

Over the last three weeks, Kate and I have been putting in 16 to 20 hour days, and we have needed a day where we could 'put our hair down'. These three weeks, have been less than fun or exciting, from spending basically all the time in the office. Going over every contract that the South eastern Division has done in the past 7 years, to going over employee records and reviews. We have been trying to find any 'weak links' in our 'chain' and either helping them or getting rid of them. It hasn't been easy either, but the good thing is that the South eastern Division doesn't seem to have any 'weak links' (or at least I can see, yet). Since Asheville is a college town, it doesn't seem like any better other place to 'let out hair down' at, and with Kate deciding, it might be interesting.

As with most college towns like Asheville, it has plenty of bars and dance clubs to choose from. At about 2345, Kate has decided on a place we would be going, the club is called Xavier's. It's a typical college club, bunch if stunningly beautiful women dressed to the nines, trying to impress their latest conquest. And men dressed to the nines, trying to land their next notch in their belt.

The main floor if the club was the dance area, and the second floor was here there was a sort if restaurant where you could order some food, sit and eat. And in the 'restaurant' area there was a number of couches, where couples would make out and 'get to know' one another. And of course throughout the club there were number of bars that somebody could order a drink from.

It must have been 'little black dress night' or something, because, nine out of ten, of those stunningly beautiful women were wearing one, most of them much shorter than Kate's, but not one of them could match who whole look that she had. From her olive tan skin, her soul piercing green eyes, enormous set of breast, her hourglass figure, and her long silky-smooth legs every one of those women had something but not the whole package, like she did.

When we walked in the club, we got looks from men and women. Kate decided to wrap her arm around mine to let everybody know that she was with me that night. Every time we past somebody they looked at us, some just glance and went back to what they were doing, and someone the other hand kept glancing and some were actually staring at us.

The club was loud and packed. The music was some techno fast pace loud music, and everyone was on the floor trying to get hooked up, but we weaved our way up stairs and into one of the booths, "wow," Kate says, "it's Monday night almost midnight and the place is packed!" Almost screaming to get over the music in the background.

"Have you ever been on a college campus?!" I scream, too.

"Not really, why?" Still yelling, as she brushes her beautiful curly hair away from her face.

"The clubs on a campus are..!" Yelling, as the music has finally eased up, as I lower my tone, "they are always packed, and it doesn't matter what day it is it anything," I'm now talking in my normal voice.

"Oh, that makes sense, I was wondering later...," Kate starts to ask, as a waitress approaches us.

"Hello," in a very cheery voice the waitress say, "what can I get you?" In a southern accent.

"Um," looking at the menu, not really sure, "do you have any lemon?"

The waitress looks at me with a confused look, "yes, we do."

"K," as I'm looking at her, "I take lemon water please."

"Okay," jotting it down on her notepad, "and for you sweetie."

"I'll have something simple," as she looks at me with a sarcastic look, "I'll just take a Dr Pepper, please."

"Okay," as she writes it down, too," will you guys be eating?"

"Yes," we say in unison.

Still in her cheery mode, "okay, I'll be back to take your orders."

We both give her an appreciative nod, as the music starts up and she walks away. Kate gives me a sarcastic shake of the head.

"What?!" I say jokingly not know what she's shaking her head at me for, "I just wanted to check, some places don't have any lemon you know!" As she continues to shake her head.

We start looking at the menu, and a few minutes later it looks like Kate has decided, while I'm still trying to decide, let's see cheeseburger with fries probably, but wait they have spicy chicken sandwich, or what about the club sandwich..., as I hear somebody approach the table but I'm not paying attention.

"So, have you decided yet?" The waitress starts to asks, as the music is still going on.

"I have," Kate starts first, "but I don't think he has, I start then we can interrupt him. First off, she the club platter sandwich any good?" Asking the waitress.

"Oh yes," it's especially good with the seasoned fries," the waitress, more or less yells.

"That's sounds awesome!" As the eighteen year old surfaces again.

"Okay," as she writes in on her notepad, "honey, what can I get you, honey?"

That spicy chicken sandwich sounds really good, but I always like a good burger I don..., "oh!" I yelp as somebody has kicked me from under the table, "what the hell...?" As I look up at Kate, who shrugs over to the waitress, what was she talking to me, the waitress just stands there patiently, "oh sorry, what? Duh order right," as I look back over to Kate and back over to the waitress, "um, I'll take," as I look back over the menu, "a double cheeseburger and a seasoned fry, no tomato please." I say sweetly and loudly.

"Okay, honey," writing it down, too, "it'll be out ASAP." And with that she turns around and walks away.

The whole time as the waitress disappears into the crowd, Kate is just shaking her head at me, "what?" I ask, as she continues to shake her head, "what?!" I strain, and this puts a smile across her face, as well as mine.

Laughing to herself, "what's wrong, Aden, forgot why we are in here or something?" As she flashes that million dollar smile again.

"Something like that," I say, as I'm leaning I over the table as to whisper something to her, "to be honest, I wasn't paying attention, I could decide between the spicy chicken and the burger," I say almost embarrassed.

25.

Kate just gives me a sarcastic shake of her head, and all we can do is laugh at me. After we had stopped laughing, we just sat there looking at each other not really saying anything, just enjoying each other's company.

Outside of work, we really haven't spent any time together, other than that morning we had when I first got the promotion when we went to that 24/7 place to grab some food, after we had moved into the new office. I say to myself, as I'm looking at Katie, she's stunning tonight, what am I talking about, she's always gorgeous. Would she go out with me, or is this just a thing she's doing because I'm her boss. I could ask her, but as I told Mr Spencer weeks ago in my office, I don't want to ruin the relationship that we have now. But it could turn into something better could it not?

"Kate, I was wondering...," I start but the waitress returns with our food.

"Here you go, honey," as she places a plate of food in front of me, double cheeseburger without tomato and seasoned fries, and for you, sweetie," as she puts a plate of food in front of Kate, "a club sandwich with seasoned fries, too," then she takes a step back away from the table, "enjoy, and if you need anything," as she looks at us, "I'll be happy to get you." As she happily chimes.

"Thank you," we say in unison, and also give her an appreciative nod, as the music starts up again. She returns the nod, turns around, and walks off to other customers.

26.

As Kate and I are eating, we notice that the crowd is getting a little tipsy. This is causing them to become more aggressive and brave with the opposite sex. The men are starting to make their moves on some of the women, and some of these women are taking some of the men upstairs to get more 'comfortable' on the couches.

It was close to 0100 when we had finished eating. We were just enjoying ourselves with each other's company. We were mainly talking about the couples hooking up and either heading to a hotel or towards somebody's dorm room. Kate headed towards the restroom about 0110, but before she did, she said something outrageously funny that had me face down on the table laughing hysterically.

As I was face down on the table, I heard somebody approach, "Katie, that wasn't...," I say as I look up, "um, you're not Katie."

"You're right, but I can be for you, sexy," says this amazon of a woman as she looks me in the eyes with some sharp blue eyes, and in a sultry, seductive voice, "I'm Sarah, actually."

This woman is sexy as hell, she's probably 5'11", but I can't really tell l, because of a set of 6 inch black stilettos that are wrapped around her feet. Attach to these feet are a pair of perfectly toned legs that seemed to go on forever. Her hourglass figure is wrapped in an indecently short little black dress that barely covers down to her mound. She's trying to show some cleavage, but to no avail. She has hardly anything to show off. Her blonde curly hair comes down to her shoulders, her face is done in slutty makeup, and her lips are what people call blowjob lips.

Outside of Katie, this maybe the sexist creature that I have laid eyes upon, I think to myself, as I look at this sexy woman, this woman oozes sexy and she knows it (she's sexy and she knows it).

She gracefully sits down and crosses her legs, and I can easily see a lot of creamy thighs, the way she's presenting herself, it looks like she's going to pounce on me, "so, sexy," she starts, as she brushes her hair away from her face, and looks me right in the eyes with her sharp blue eyes. And in a sexy, sultry, and seductive voice, "I saw you with that pretty little 'girl'," talking about Katie in a condescending manner, "and I was wondering if you would like a 'woman' instead, tonight? See, I'm looking for somebody to scratch an itch that I have," see looks at me like a wounded puppy, "I've tried 'everything' to get rid of it, and I just can't reach it. I need some 'help'. She uncrosses her legs to show a panty less covered mound, shaved, with a perfect and tasty slit that's glistening, "see and you are the only 'man' here that can 'help' me. These 'boys'," as she points around to some couples that are necking on the couches, "can't 'help' me." Then, she spreads her legs even more giving me a better view...

27.

Let's eat, my brain (little 'b' for little brain) speaks, and stops the proceedings.

No we are here with Kate; my Real Brain (big 'B' for the real brain) speaks.

I mean look at her, come on you know Aden wants her, you know she wants Aden, brain speaks.

This is a class A slut, Brain says.

And? brain asks almost rhetorically to Brain.

And, we know Aden, Brain starts to brain, he doesn't like overly slutty women, brain says matter-of-factly.

But, look at her. No, actually, I mean look at her 'kitty' doesn't it look yummy, and we both know that he loves some tasty 'kitty', brain says matter-of-factly.

Yes, he does, Brain starts, but we both know that this isn't the tasty 'kitty' that he and we want. Don't you want some Katie 'kitty' and not slutty 'kitty'?

True, brain starts, but when is the last time we and Aden had any 'kitty'?

...um..., Brain thinks.

Exactly, it's been so long, I can't even remember, and hell I keep score, too! brain interrupts brain.

But, isn't the wait worth it with Kate's 'kitty'? Brain asks brain.

...um, brain starts, maybe if Aden can figure it out and is willing to go for it. Otherwise I'm wilting away down here!

Hopefully, Brain tells brain, that he'll figure it. But we both know that he's uncomfortable with the ladies. Hell he was the star quarterback and he hardly ever got any. Even though there were times that we both agreed that he should, and most of those chicks were hot? But he just didn't, he couldn't explain it to me, either. I say that he's waiting for the 'one' and Miss Slutty Kitty is not, brain?

Okay, okay, brain surrenders, you win again, I'll go away for now, but I'll return with a vengeance one day, brain! As brain returns to his normal self.

As usual, Brain just shrugs his shoulders, one day we, all three, will agree. Now let's return to the regular schedule programming.

28.

"Well," as I adjust myself in my seat, "Sarah, that 'girl' that you saw, we are together, right now. I'm sorry but I will not 'help' you, sorry," I say with a casual attitude.

Showing her puppy dog eyes, "are you sure?" As she spreads her legs even further apart, causing the 'kitty' to spread open a little.

"Yes," I look directly in her blue eyes, "if I was alone, I would gladly 'help' you for hours at a time, with the 'itch', but like I said I'm here with somebody."

"Well," as she begins to close her legs, "going once," close a little more, "going twice," a little more, "and not taken," as she completely close her legs, crosses them again, and gives me a puppy look.

"Well," as she gets up from the table, "since, you're not interested. I'll go somewhere else and get some 'help'; she turns on her sin inch stilettos, and starts to sultry walks off. As she does, all I can do is throw my head back, chuckle, and watch her walk towards her next 'helper'.

29.

My head is thrown back, and I'm not really paying attention to anything, until I hear somebody walk up to the table. Trying to give this person a not interested vibe, "Is this seat taken?" I hear a female speak.

I turn my head towards the voice, as I do, who is it n..., I think as I make eye contact with Kate, "yes, but I'll make an exception for an angel like you," I smile as she sits down.

She blushes at the 'angel' comment, "so, Aden," as she glances over to where Sarah is headed, "who's that?"

"That was Sarah, she tried to get me to 'help' her, but I declined," I say nonchalantly. Sarah has found her next 'helper' and sits down with him.

"Why didn't you, she's hot," Kate responds causally.

"Yes, she is," I start, "but...," as I look over to where Sarah is now seating.

"Why is she spreading her le...," Kate interrupts, as she watches Sarah make her plea to the new guy, "wow, she's completely bare, in public!!" Kate is shocked and stunned.

"... as you can see, Katie," as I look over towards Sarah who is making her presentation, and back at Kate, "she's also a grade A slut, too," I say matter-of-factly, as I sip my lemon-water.

We see the guy, basically, drooling at Sarah's presentation. We look at each other, all I can do is shake my head, and Kate is still speechless. The music starts up and Kate mouths to me "did she," I nod back and mouth "yes," and Kate Mouths back "wow, just wow".

Kate and I are trying to have a conversation through the loud music, and every once and a while, we glance over to where Sarah and the guy are. We are curious on where this was going. Within 10 minutes of Sarah seating down, her and the guy were out of the door. Kate and I start laughing hysterically as they leave.

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers