Kate and I Ch. 30-31

Story Info
Asheville: The Dance and Afterwards
890 words
4.45
7.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

30.

It was around 0130, and Kate and I were sitting and enjoying the music, and generally wasting time. A new song started playing, a slow but it still had a beat. I notice Kate, she brushed her hair behind one of her ears l, and looks towards the dance floor, as I do, too. We notice several couplings, arms wrapped around each other and dancing to the song. I look back at Kate, who has not looked around to me yet, I know we aren't technically a couple, I think to myself, but I have an idea, as I smile to myself.

I jump (slowly, y'know arrow to the knees) to my feet, walk around the table to her side, and tap her on the shoulder. She turns in my direction, brushes her hair from her face, flashes one of her million dollar smiles, and looks directly in my eyes. I extend my hand and I motion her to take it. She gives a warm yet confused look, not knowing what I was doing.

But anyway, she still takes my hand. I help her to her feet, which are still wrapped in those 4 1/2 inch stilettos, then we head down towards the dance floor. I look at her, she has this enthusiastic look, and we make our way down the stairs towards the floor. And just like when Kate and I were making out way up to the restaurant area, we are getting plenty of stares from both sexes.

Kate and I reach the dance floor and we start to move with the beat (not really dancing). We have our hands wrapped around each other and have placed our heads on the other's shoulders. If I was paying attention to other things, execpt for holding her, I would have noticed her steel harden nipples poking through her black dress against my chest, but I wasn't, this feels right, not thinking of her scantily clad steel harden nipples, just us, together like this, feeling like nobody else is in the world, just like this.

The song starts to wine down, I give Kate a quick hug and I let go of her, but she doesn't let me go. She's still holding me, tighter than when the song was playing. I tried to pull away, but when I did her grip becomes tighter. Not wanting her to feel rejected, I just stayed there wrapped in her arms, then the next song starts.

The next song was an uppity pop song, and I whisper in her ear, "not as romantic as the previous one is it?" I start to chuckle, as I pull away from her.

Letting go of me, "yea, I..., I guess it is," she replies disheartened, as she pulls away and takes a step back. Her face has not risen up yet, and her lightly curled hair has fallen down around her hair.

"What's wrong, Katie?" I ask concerned, as I reach through her hair, and place my hand upon her cheek.

As I do, Kate places her hand upon mine, and squeezes lightly, "it..., it's nothing," she looks up at me, with tears in her eyes, but with a look of adoration on her face, "I'm just content, that's all."

I give her a quick puzzled look, why is she contented, and then I smile, as she returns it, "okay, it's," looking at me watch," 0145, and we have a meeting tomorrow with that customer that I didn't make it to yesterday, and I also have that dinner with Donnie."

"Yes," she replies, as her face changes to her normal expression, "you're right, do you remember the time of the meeting, Aden?"

"If I'm not mistaken," not really sure, "I think it starts at 1000. I'll check when we get back to the hotel."

"K," she chirps back, "so you ready?"

"I am if you are," I respond.

"...," not saying anything, she just looks at me with those soul piercing green eyes, then speaks, "yes, yes I am," she flashes her million dollar smile.

31.

Kate and I arrived back at the hotel at 0215. Except for the receptionist, the place was completely empty, and this made the trip upstairs easy. When we reach our rooms I turned to Kate, "Katie, I'm planning on leaving here at the latest 0900."

"Yes, boss," she looks at me, "just knock when you're ready to leave, I'll be waiting for you."

"Well then, Katie goodnight and see ya in a couple of hours," I say as I open the door to my room.

"Aden," she wants to say something, "I..., I wanted to thank you for a great time tonight, I really had fun," she flashes I smile, it looked like she wanted to say something else but didn't.

"You're very welcome, Katie, 'night," I say as she disappears behind her door.

I head into my room, also. I start to undress and get ready for bed, it was nice, wasn't, I say to myself, as I undress, Kate and I should do this more often shouldn't we, I finish undressing and put on my sleep wear. I set my alarm in my phone for 0730, never been to Anon Industries need to make a good impression, I get in bed and I'm out in a few minutes.

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers