Kate and I Ch. 49-54

Story Info
Asheville: lunch and back to the hotel for something.
2.3k words
4.44
9.8k
3
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

First off like to think sexnovella for being my editor :)

49.

The walk to the elevator, and then to the rental, was very quiet. But throughout the whole time we held hands, and I could see that Kate was very flushed. After we got in the car, Kate decides to start up the conversation again; this time she's the one that's puzzled instead of me, "um, Aden, where are we going?"

"To be honest," I say truthfully, "I don't know, and also I really don't care either," I say, as continue to hold her hand, "it doesn't matter where we're going as long you are by my side."

When I say I can see Kate flush, and then she says something that's surprises me, "why aren't we in the hotel room going at it, Aden, I can tell you're excited," as she takes her hand that I was holding, and reaches over and places said hand on my growing erection, "and I'm like a monsoon," as she takes other hand and cups her mound.

"Because," I look at her hand, that is still groping my, almost full mast erection, "the fun can wait," I say as I remove her hand and this causes a sadden puppy dog look from her, "and like I said, I'm hungry," and with this I start the car up and pull out of the parking lot.

We make our way to an Applebee's, it's not that busy cause of the lunch crowd has come in yet, so basically we have the whole restaurant to ourselves.

We walk in, and the hostess is there on the spot, "welcome the Applebee's, how many?"

"Just two," I say, and Kate acknowledges, "Can we have a booth in a corner please."

"Okay," the hostess grabs two menus, and takes us back to a booth, in the far right corner.

As we walk towards our booth, we see a few couples and a couple people at the bar, drowning their sorrows from the look of it.

The hostess places the menus, across from each other on the table and, steps back allowing us to sit, "what can I get you guys to drink?"

"Water with lemon on the side," I say.

"Dr. Pepper, for me please," as Kate chimes in.

"Okay," the hostess flashes a smile, "your server will be out with your drinks in a few minutes."

"Thank you," we say I unison, and the hostess walks away.

50.

Our server comes and gets our order, and this leaves Kate and me alone. Kate still has a little flush I her face, and I feel my own arousal, which makes me adjust the way I'm sitting, and from the look Kate realizes this, too.

"Katie, please answer me as honestly as you can please," I start, "what did you mean by what you said, that willing to do anything?"

"First off, Aden, like when we were talking during the interview months ago," she stops and takes a sip of Dr. Pepper and starts again, "I'm an open book, anything you want to ask, I'll answer you, I will hold not anything from you, listen Aden," she looks at me with a sarcastic look, "I've already, literally, blown you off and swallowed, and have already told you that I've loved you since I first saw you, if you don't think I'm going to be honest with you, we are already have some problems."

I start to laugh at this, "true, true, true," I gather myself, and start again, "the reason why I'm asking is, we really don't know each other, we've known each other for only about 4 months, and during these months, it hasn't been easy to get to know each other, we are always working, we are going to be traveling all over this division to fix all these problems that Frankie has caused. Are you sure you want to have a relationship with your boss, and not be able to bring it to the work place, or still be able to do what I say even though we aren't agreeing on everything?"

"Yes," she says very easily, "and you want to know why, because we are going to be together, and like you said earlier in the drive here Aden, no matter what happens, with our personal and work lives, we are going to have each other," as she reaches and cups my hand with both her hers, "Aden, if you don't want to its fine, but like I said last night I just wanted to get it out there, and let it be known how I feel for you," as she still has my hand, she gives me a sultry come hither look, "even if you don't want a personal relationship, Aden," she removes one of her hands and brushes her hair away from her face to put it behind her ear, "we can still have a very physical relationship, you can use me to release all the tension that you want," she finishes her little mouth word fucking, and then releases my hand.

51.

We now interrupt your normal programming to bring you another bad timing back and forth with brain and brain.

Le..., brain tries to speak.

So I know brain what your opinion is, Brain stops brain before he can even attempt to speak, but that's not why we are stopping the preceding here. What I want to talk to you about is do we love her, yet?

..., brain stops and thinks, I guess it depends on how we define love, you know? What I want is there, I could see myself not getting tired of it. She's got everything, at least for me that is, I can see myself years down the road, just pounding away, and not wanting to go away ever. I mean spreading those juicy olive color skinned legs and just feasting for hours, or having her face down ass up, as pound away doggy style, and even going up an inch higher if she's game, which something tells me she is. I can see her on top of us, as Aden is grabbing a handful of titties as she's riding me, sending her into ecstasy and oblivion. But that's just a point of view from a dick so take it for what it is worth, you know. What to you brain? Do you think she's love worthy?

..., Brain now stops and thinks, first off, you put some thought in this haven't you, brain, Brain says, as they both chuckle, okay, let's do some pro and con for me to sort this out:

Pros: beautiful, funny, sweet, no major crashing flaw that can't be fixed, she's interesting to talk with or to, she understands the business that we are in, she's extremely intelligent for just getting out is high school 6 months ago, she wants to be with us, we want to be with her especially you brain, she's willing to grow with us, she's patient with us, she has this way about her that I can't explain, she's very family oriented, the way she carries herself

Cons:....um, yeah, I can't think of any right on top

So let's look at it, as Brain continues, she got everything that you want brain, she's got everything that I want, so where does that leave us?

..., Brain and brain are speechless, they are afraid to say, what they really wanted, cause of what happened last time they felt this way about somebody...

Now back to your regular schedule programming. Presented to you by our sponsors, which without them we cannot make this possible...

52.

I think I'm falling for her, I think to myself as I look at her, and it's not just because of what she just said either. She got everything, and she also seems a little naughty on top of it.

"What is it, Aden? Is it what I said, you haven't said anything in a few minutes, and I'm afraid that you're going to take what I said the wrong way," she says as she looks at me worriedly.

I just smile, "it's not that Katie, I was just thinking about something that's all, and you said some things that I'm just pondering over."

"As in?" She asks.

"As in, when you said you love me," I look around to see who's around to make sure, and I see our server coming with our food.

The waitress brings our plates, for me a club and fries, and for Kate a chicken fajita roll-up, "here you go guys, and if you need anything else please let me know," she smiles, and takes a step back.

"Thank you...," I say.

"...very much," Kate adds. And the waitress walks off. Then Kate looks back at me with a wondering what I'm going to say next.

"Yum looks good," I say as I stare down at my club sandwich. Kate looks at me, still trying to figure what I'm going to say.

"Aden?" she starts, trying to urge me to speak.

"Katie, I'll tell you after we eat," I crack a smile, trying and exceeding to edge her on.

Kate looks flustered now, but she contains herself, but now with gusto eats her chicken fajita roll-up and fries.

As she does, I just look at her, and smile...

53.

Kate and I finish our meal in record time, and the waitress clears our plates just as fast. We pay, as the server comes back after she has refilled our drinks.

As she walks off for the last time I look at Kate and I start, "Katie," I say before taking a sip of my lemon-water, "I really like you, and I care for you, but," I stop and look, "I don't want to say something to you that I don't mean," which technically isn't true, but I need her to be sure before I open myself up for it, again.

I can see in her eyes that she's dishearten of what I said, "I.., I understand Aden, like I said before, I just wanted to get it out there," and she flashes a smile at me, "I DO love you, and I always will," she looks away to almost gather herself before she speaks again, "but I understand you want to take it slow, I completely understand, but by the end, you'll love me, I just know it," then she flashes a little evil grin, "and plus for right now just think of me as your dirty little se(x)creator, that will so anything, boss."

All I can do is shake my head, and take a sigh, "Katie what I'm I going to do with you?"

"Well, take me to bed," she says, as she squirms in her side of the booth, "and I'll show you what you can do to me, Aden," she finishes, as she stands up, while she pulls me up, and out of the door before what it feels like my feet touch the ground.

54.

Thank god the cops weren't on the road back to the hotel. If they were they would have caught us going about 75 in a 45 mph zone, as we were trying to get back to the hotel as fast as possible. As we ran through the hotel lobby to the elevator, we didn't notice that the receptionist was trying to get our attention about something. We completely ignored this as we made our way up to the elevator. This sucked because there was a family of four in the elevator with us. So we had to keep our hands to ourselves. (To this day I've always wondered what that family thought of two people like us groping each other in the elevator as they got on).

This time in the elevator was the longest in human history it seemed, it felt like it took three hours for the elevator the rise four floors. Kate was standing beside the whole time fidgeting, and the mother of the family looked back at us and smiled. After which she looked at her husband and made a moment to point at us behind them. The husband saw Kate fidgeting and knew what was going to happen, and all he did was look at me and smile. I wasn't paying attention to this, I was just watching the hand of the elevator dial slowly rise, L.....1.....2....3....4.

When the door open Kate and I, pushed the two kids that were in our way, as the parents of those kids had already moved out of the way. As we exited the elevator, we heard some snickering come from behind the elevator, as it continues to rise up towards their destination. We quickly made our way down towards my room, the hallways for some reason were busy, it seemed like everybody who was in their rooms, were out in the hallway commuting to where ever they were going that day. This was also annoying, it seemed like everybody in this hotel was trying to stop or delay us (I'm freaking out man...).

We finally make our way towards my room, and as I reach for the keycard I drop it. Without realizing it as I'm bending down to pick up said keycard, I kick it with my foot causing it to go down the hallway. When this happens I chase after it, as I do I hear Kate from behind me laugh. Somehow it was 10 feet down the hallway from my door, when it finally stops moving. Damn slick waxed floors, I think to myself as I finally pick the card up, and start to walk back towards my door.

I finally return to the door, and Kate just looks at and shakes her head, "Having enough adventures with the key?"

"Yes, don't ask," I look at her, "how that happen, cause I haven't a clue."

She keeps shaking her head, "Now open this door for I can give a reward for finally hunting down the dreaded keycard of sloppiness," she says as the look on their face say 'do it or I'm taking you in the hallway'.

Finally!! I say to myself as the door unlocks...

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers