Kate and I Ch. 63-69

Story Info
An awkward dinner with some background.
4.2k words
4.62
9k
3

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

I like to think sexnovella for being my editor, and helpings reading my junk. Each chapter for me is considered a scene, and several chapters equal an arc. Thank you it reading any questions, comments, ridicule, hatred please email me at via the CONTACT tab on my profile. Thank you.

*

63. What have I done? I ask myself, as I lay there on the bed after Kate has walked out of the door, and towards her room. What have I done for her to take such an interest in me? I finally decide to get up, still a little sore from her vigorous blowjob before she left.

I head back to the restroom to wash off my package, since Kate had left it a mess, drool everywhere. I turn on the sink, and run some warm water, grab a washcloth and wipe off my cock. I look down at it, and think, it's been I while since I've actually used him to this extent. Hell it's been what, 4 to 4 1/2 years. I finish cleaning it, and I head back into the main suite. Heading for my suitcase to pull out a clean pair of boxers, a pair of khakis shorts and a clean polo shirt. I get dressed, and crash on the couch with my laptop checking on emails, while I wait for Kate.

"Wow!" Looking at the time on my phone beside me, I'm stunned, "damn really, it's already 7:30! Where did all the time go? Ah, never mind, stupid question," I say with a smile and chuckle as I continue to look through the emails.

I laid back on the couch with my feet propped up with the laptop on my lap, and I'm completely tune to reading some report from another division called 'Future of Marketing Research and Cost Management' it's a fifteen page document that was sent to all division heads.

It's the most boring document, but for some reason I can't stop reading it. As I'm reading it, I don't hear Kate come through the door, and is now standing beside of me, looking down at the same document that I am.

"So, boss, do you have any clue on what it says?" Kate asks softly.

As she's speaking it startles me, "How do you do that?!"

"Do what?"

"Sneak up on me like that?!" I say shockingly. As I lay my laptop on the side table next to my phone.

"Well, boss," as she backs up and goes to the door, "it's like this," she reopens the door and heads out. She then comes back through this time sneakily, tip-topping her way over to me. She ends standing right where she was before.

"Ha, ha," force a sarcastic laugh, "very funny!" I grab her and throw her playfully on the couch.

"Ah!" Escapes her mouth as she falls, and then starts to laugh.

I look at her. Her hair has fallen down around her face, and she brushes it back around her ears, and I just shake my head. She crawls over to me.

"What?" She softly asks, as she lays her head on my chest.

I start to pet her head like a cat, "I just don't understand you, that's all."

"What do you mean?" She looks up with her green soul-piercing eyes.

"It...It's kind of hard to explain," I look at her as I wrap my arm around her.

"Aden, just say it," she says with a smile.

"I..., I haven't been with anybody, like this, since my ex," I wrap my arm around her, with it landing just before her fleshly breast. "So I might seem I little stand offish or even a little out of it sometimes. Not because of you, but because of her. I trust you, and I care for you, but..."

"You don't love me yet, do you?" She says softly and with no venom in her voice, as she looks at me.

"I...I..., yes," I say almost shamefully. As I start to caress her arm.

"I know, Aden," she says sweetly, "but you will, I AM your perfect woman, you just don't realize it," she says with confidence, "either one of three things will happen between us. One you'll realize it, and we'll be together." She wraps her arms undermine and around my back, "Two you'll think I'm a stalker and have me arrested." She looks up at me and chuckles as she says it, "Or three, you and I will stay friends, as well as boss and assistant. But we'll move on from each other." She looks at me again but with tears in her eyes this time.

"You have this all panned out don't you?

"Yep."

64. We lay there for what feels like an hours, wrapped in each other's arms, but it's more like fifteen or so minutes. We decide to grab some dinner, before we call it a night. If she and I are up for it we'll play but if we don't, we'll rest up for our long day tomorrow.

We make our way down to the lobby with minimal trouble. Nobody was in the hallway as we made it to the elevator; the ride was easy since we didn't have to wait a long time for it to arrive. And walk through the lobby was pleasant enough since this only person was the receptionist, and for some reason, she kept staring at us, mainly Kate.

As we made our way through, we decided to stop at the desk to see if we had any messages.

"Hello," I say with a smile, as we approach the desk.

"Hello!" With lots of exuberance in her voice, the receptionist chimes back. She continues glancing Kate's direction.

"I'm Aden Jones, room 413, and this is Kate Martinez, room 414, I was wondering if I had any message for us?"

"Let's see!" Continues with the exuberance, as she pops the gum that's in her mouth. Looking through the call logs for both rooms, "Mr. Jones you have one," she hands it to me. It's a note from Anon industries saying if I could, they would like me to contact them before I leave for Los Angeles. "And for you Ms. Martinez you have one, also," hands it to Kate. The receptionist almost seems nervous as she hands it to her. Kate looks at it, and her face lights up.

"Thank you very much," looking at the name plate on the counter, Kate says, "Jeanie." She flashes one of her million dollar smiles at the receptionist, which it causes Jeanie to blush heavily.

As Kate and I walk off from her, we can tell something is a little off about her. She continues to stare at Kate, and this time she's licking her lips, as she mumbles to herself, as we head out of the hotel. I look at Kate, "I think you have an admirer," I chuckle as we walk towards the rental.

"Yea, I think she wants," Kate looks back and tries to make eye contact with Jeanie. Who has now walked away from the counter and towards the bathroom, "some quality time in between my legs. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy that," she says, as she bites her bottom lip, "but right now. I want something," she looks over at me, "more filling."

"Maybe.." I chime back, as we continue to make our way over to the car, "..Not trying to change the subject (but I am), what was in that..."

"You'll see," Kate interrupts me, "and," she walks up to me with a sultry movement and smile, brushes my groin area with one hand to distract me, "I'm driving!" And with a sleight of hand, is holding the keys in the other.

"How do you? I just...," searching through my pockets for the keys, "had those a few minutes ago!" She takes off towards the rental, and I chase after her.

She makes it to the car first, "Ah ha," she sarcastically quips, she then opens the driver side door, and flashes a million dollar smile, as she gets in. Without me realizing she reaches into the back seat and grabs a tie that I have taken off earlier in the week and thrown back there.

I open the passenger side door, and get in. I sit and I start to reach for my seat belt, as Kate tosses the tie in my lap.

I look at her with puzzlement, she responds with a mischievous smile, "Put it on, like a blindfold." She says in a commanding tone, as she starts the car up.

"Okay?" I do. And without me realizing it, I'm now completely blind to the outside world. She puts the car in gear, and then hits the gas. We're off into the unknown, with Kate deciding on the direction.

65. As she drives she turns on some music and turns it up loud, as to block out noise from outside. Making me death and blind to the world, as she continues down the road, to her mysterious destination.

"If I didn't trust you!" I try to yell over the radio, "I think you were acting like a serial killer or something!"

I hear her laugh through the music, as she turns it down just enough for we could have a conversation without yelling at each other, "Who knows maybe I am. I could be taking you to a little place out in the middle of nowhere, where I can kill you and roast your body for some dinner! Yummy!"

I just shake my head, "Sometimes Katie, sometimes."

She starts to laugh, this time I feel the car stop. I reach for the make shift blindfold, "no, no, not yet." She stops my hand from pulling it off, "We're not there yet, just at a stoplight. I'll tell you when you can remove it."

"Okay, Katie." I place my hand at my side, and I feel Kate's hand on my lap. She accidentally brushes my manhood, as she squeezes my thigh, I guess. Can't tell because I can't see! She removes her hand and the car takes off again.

We go through this whole process probably dozen times. She stops at a stoplight places her hand in my lap lightly squeezes, brushes her hand against my manhood. Then removes her hand and the car takes off. During the ride I feel a handful of turns, few to the left and a couple to the right. Most of the traveling feels like it's in a straight line. Then suddenly, she stops the car, "we're here!"

Finally! I say to myself as I remove the tie from around my eyes, "...where are we?" I ask as my eyes start to adjust to the light. And it does look like we are in the middle of nowhere, except for a little place surrounded by several cars.

66. As my eyes start to adjust to the light that is left outside, I can finally able to make out a sign that is on top of roof, "Don Majuro's Café". As I look around I notice several vehicles parked around this place, some cars looking like rentals, and some other more pricey vehicles, looking like they came just off the showroom floor. I look at Kate still not really sure what's going on, I give her a questionable look. All she does is flash one of her million dollar smiles, and pulls out a flyer.

"Don't Majuro's Café," she says, as she hands me the flyer.

And I start to read it, "Don Majuro's Café, is the authentic Mexican cuisine. Fresh salsa in front of your eyes, tortillas fresh made, and a Mexican influenced band every night."

I look up from the paper to Kate. She flashes a huge smile at me, "I had to get a reservation for this place Monday when we arrived, and the note," handing me the piece of paper from the hotel, "says that our reservation is ready now. This place is voted the best Mexican style restaurant on the east coast, and even some reviews state that this place is better than most than most on the west coast, too. And plus look," Kate points at the window to a line that has formed around part of the building, "people have traveled from all over the country to eat here. This place, if you do not include that flyer, is completely mouth to mouth advertising."

Which is true as I begin to look through the parking lot while Kate's tries to find a parking place. I see New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia tags. "Wow," I say impressively. "How did you hear about this place?"

"When I was making the reservations with the Marriott on Friday afternoon," Kate says as she pulls into a parking place, "the receptionist and I were taking about restaurants in the area and she mentions this place. So I made a reservation with this place when we landed early Monday morning."

"Wow," I turn to her, as she puts the car in park, "you are something else," then I place my hand on her thigh and give it a light squeeze. She blushes a bright crimson, as she looks over at me and smiles contently.

We get out of the car and head towards the entrance. Kate grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd. After finally juking through, we make our way to the hostess stand that is just inside of the doors.

The hostess looks at us, "Welcome to Don Majuro's, how many?" She says, with a rushed smile.

"Actually," Kate let's go of my hand, and brushes her hair back around her ears, "I made a reservation."

"Okay," the hostess pulls the reservation list out, "what's the name?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones," Kate says in a whisper, but I still hear it.

"Okay, please follow me," the hostess grabs a couple of menus and ushers us to our table.

She finds our table, a two seated booth on a far right wall looking outside towards a huge field. We order our drinks, lemon-water for me of course and a Dr. Pepper for Kate. Then the hostess walks away.

I look at Kate, with a neutral expression. She speaks, "please don't be mad at me," her voice sounds worried as well as her expression, "I thought it was the best way to get a table," I still don't show any emotion. She starts to fiddle with her napkin as the hostess returns with our drinks.

"There you two go," the hostess flashes a smile, "your waitress will be with you shortly." And with that she walks away, leaving us alone.

67. We interrupt our regular schedule programming, to have another Brain v. brain talk:

"Okay," brain starts, "was it me or did everything just get a little weird?"

"Nope," Brain comments, "not just you. Everything was going so well, for the both of us, you know?"

"Tell me about it," brain angrily says, "I've gotten off," start to count on his fingers, "4 times in two days. And this 'girl' thinks we are attached to the hip?"

"For me," Brain speaks with more control, "it's not even that, we already stated that we love her right?" Brain looks over to brain for agreement and brain nods, "but why hasn't Aden? This wouldn't be weird if he already told her how he feels about her. What's stopping him from saying the simple, yet complex word?"

"Could be it 'her'?" brain asks.

"Who 'her'?" Brain asks not really sure what brain meant.

brain gives Brain a knowingly look, "No! No no, no no no no..." Brain stops and looks at brain, "how long did it take us to get him over 'her'?"

"Has he?"

"...," Brain and brain look at each, then they both take off for a room labeled "Archives"...

68. Brain and brain(will be speaking in parentheses) are the narrators for this trip back in time:

Her name was Erica Katherine Morrison, and she is the 'her'. They met when Aden was winning championships for his high school, and little did Aden know Erica was using him the whole time. (And before her, Aden was a virgin he was going to save himself for 'the one'.)

She was the most popular girl in school. Everywhere she went a legion of girls followed her and did anything that she told them to do. She even had most of the guys wrapped around her finger, as well as the teachers. The one of the only guys that didn't fawn over her was Aden.

(I mean I did, but you didn't, and why wouldn't I. She was this hot piece of, barley legal, meat. This tight body which was made only to fuck. And talk about fucking she knew every single play in the book, too. She had me begging for more, or me begging her to stop, either way I was happy.)

It was Aden's senior year, when out of the blue, Erica came up to him, and ask him out, (see Aden has always been kind of shy around the females, some people even thought that he might have been gay). Aden said yes (of course he did, think about it, she was perfect). During high school they were steady, they dated (they fucked), and Aden loved her (well I just wanted to fuck).

Aden was content with everything and during this, he had the perfect season, and he also won the state championship, as well as, All-American honors in high school. Lots of colleges came to him with full rides, then UCLA came to him with a full ride football scholarship, which he took without a second thought. Erica also got a scholarship for volleyball also to UCLA. So they would be together throughout college also (fucking non-stop, oh yea!!).

During the first year on campus they were the perfect couple. They live on separate floors, but they would visit (fuck) and go out (fuck somewhere else, not in a bed) all the time. Aden was planning on marrying her during this year but he decided to wait. He had great grades, she did as well (because she opened her legs to every teacher and student that helped her pass).

Then Aden's sophomore year happened, during which he led UCLA to National Championship against Alabama and won in a blowout. While throwing for 7 touchdowns and passing for almost 500 yards. (During this time Erica spent most of her time on her back with her legs pointed at the sky, or on her knees, or in all fours, or her face crammed in a pillow as Aden was taking her anally). Then he went to New York, and unanimously won the Heisman. Erica saw that Aden was going to be the number one pick when he would come out (she saw/listened this while she was on her knees listening to the TV, as she was giving head to somebody one of day) so she talked (fucked) some people about if possible he could leave early.

During this offseason, Erica tried to convince Aden to fight the NFL for the right to come out early. Which with backing from undisclosed agents and sources (because Erica promised them, she would be their fuck toy) he went to court and won (because Erica was in the court chambers with the judge for hours). But on the last day he could declare for the draft, he decided against it and went back for his junior year. Erica became infuriated (Which meant hardly any sex, at least for Aden, she still got plenty) and they almost broke up but Aden and her stayed together (still hardly any sex for Aden), and then the next season started.

The first game of the new season against SMU (a throw away game) it happened. Aden went back to pass and got hit as he launched a deep pass down the right sideline. The hit caused his ACL, MCL, PCL to tear at the same time, and he broke his, patella, tibia, and fibula all in the same leg, (and he also sprained his ankle) too. As the ambulance was leaving the field, nobody knew if Aden would play football again. Erica was enjoying (fucking) sometime (hours upon hours) with her volleyball coach (actually I heard it was the whole men's volleyball team). After she found out, she cried that she lost her golden egg.

Two days later during the surgery to repair all of the ligaments and bones, the doctors puncture his femoral artery in two different places. The first one they caught and repaired before any major damage was done. The second was not caught, the doctors sowed him up, and sent him to recovery.

The following couple of days Aden complained to the doctors that he wasn't feeling right. The doctors ingored his protests, and after which he suffered a blood clot in his femoral artery where the second puncture had originated. While Aden was on the surgery table, he almost bled out as the doctors were trying to remove the blood clot.

Aden survived, but the doctors told him that he would never be able to play football again, and that he would have a noticeable limp for the rest of his life. During this time of sadness in Aden's life he turned to Erica for support, she was there but not there (she was usually fucking her teachers to keep her grades up, while she was trying to find her new golden goose).

During the time of his recovery, Aden with the help of a lawyer sued the doctors for malpractice. Aden won close to 3 million dollars, complete coverage of his doctor bills related to that leg for the rest of his life, and the complete coverage of his college tuition (UCLA kept his scholarship, but he still had you know food bills, and things of the like).

When Aden was able to walk with crutches, he decided to surprise her with the wedding ring that he had saved from last year. So he went to her dorm room to surprise her and ask for her hand in marriage (also trying to get a piece of ass, it was close to 6 months since he had any kind of relief).

Now I let the other half fill in this next part ( thank you, as Aden walked in her dorm room. He saw her on all fours getting taken anally by the new quarterback of the team. He watched her scream in ecstasy as the shorter dick, and less talented quarterback cum inside of her asshole. He dropped the ring on the floor and hobbled out of her room and down the hall, now back to you)

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers
12