Kate and I Ch. 70-75

Story Info
Finishing of The Dinner, and a Little Trip to Bojangles.
5.4k words
4.39
8.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

First off, I like to thank Sexnovella for reading my junk first and editing it. If you are just reading me for the first time (where the hell have you been?!) you probably notice the shortness of my chapters. Sorry for that, but the reason why they are short is because each chapter is considered a scene in an arc, and multiple scenes equal one arc. An arc for me is a posting.

But anyway, thank you for reading, if you have any questions, comments, ridicule, or just plain hatred please email me. And thank you for reading :)

70.

The waitress finishes collecting out order and walks away. I take a sip of my lemon-water, as I do Kate still looks at me worriedly. "Aden?" Kate worriedly asks, "are you going to say something?" As she continues to fiddle with her napkin, her eyes have dropped, "please say something, Aden."

What do you want me to say, hmm? I say to myself. I just keep looking at her, still not sure on what to say. "Katie," taking a sip of my lemon-water, her head snaps up, "you are starting to push me towards the second option here." Bringing up a previous conversation we had in the hotel, "Please next time you make reservations don't use that 'Mr. and Mrs. Jones' we aren't married, technically we aren't even dating." After I say this Kate's expression changed, as she continues to look at me.

"I...I," she tries to speak, "Aden, I...I...," she can't finish her thought as her green soul-piercing eyes have dropped to the floor.

As I see this I get out of my chair and I walk over to her, I get on one knee, and place my hand on her chin, "hey there," I pull her chin making her eyes come back up, "look at me." Her eyes meet mine, I remove my hand, from her chin and place it on her lap and clasp her hands, "I know what you want, and what you said, but I'm not there yet. I care for you deeply. But at this moment," I stand up and make my way back to my seat, "we need to take it slow. We are moving at lightning speed here. Neither one of us, are ready for that type of commitment."

"But I am, Aden!" Her exclamation has drawn a few wondering eyes.

"Are you, really?"

"Yes!" She exclaims again and looks at me, with a heated passion. Her newest comment has now drawn even more eyes from the surrounding tables, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it, "What do I have to do to prove it to you!"

I'm not paying attention at the surrounding eyes, "That's the problem right there."

"What? What problem?" She says as she leans back and crosses her arms, while still looking at me with her full Latina filled passionate eyes.

I shake my head. She really doesn't see it does she? I say to myself. I lean forward, as to whisper, "There is no proving yourself to me Katie. We need to..."

"I know!" She interrupts me and with a tad of sarcasm, "take it slow! Why?" She leans forward, and lays her hands on the table with some controlled restraint.

"Why? How well do you really know me? Because I've only known you for 5 months,"looking around now as I see the eyes of the people who can't mind their own business. I lean forward even closer to her, and in a whisper, "And we've only 'known' each other for what a day and half?"

"Yeah, but," still oblivious to her surroundings.

"But...," I interrupt her, "you really..," I stop talking and look around, I see even more noisy people looking at us, wondering what's going to be said next, "can I help you?!" I annoyingly quip to the room, as Kate looks around and sees several prying ears and eyes. When I say this everybody's head snaps around embarrassingly to their significant someone and continues their previous conversations like nothing had happened. I start to open my mouth to speak, but instead I smile, shake my head and start to giggle.

Kate still red from embarrassment, forces out a laugh, which turns into genuine giggle. A couple minutes later we are still chuckling about it, as the waitress arrives with our food.

"Okay, Katie lets please put," with my close fisted left hand, I take the thumb and pinky as to make pointers and move it back and forth between us, "this on hold, please." She reluctantly agrees with a nod, "We need to talk about tomorrow...."

71.

This place is amazing! I say to myself, as Kate and I are enjoying our meals, since we have finished out conversation about tomorrow, these tortillas taste like heaven, and this salsa is the best I've ever tasted, and she was right. They made it right in front of you; I wonder do they make it for you can take home? The sauce isn't too tomatoey or too hot, it's just right. Kate looks at me as she and starts to laugh, in between her bites of heaven.

"Wwat?" I asked with my mouth full of food.

"Nothing." She smiles as she shakes her head.

I give Kate a fake angry look, and she bursts out laughing, I swallow, "What is so freaking funny?"

"It's," she looks at me with adoration in her eyes, "only of you could see yourself right now." I take another bite and start chewing, she leans forward a little, "You had this same look on your face when I was giving you a blowjob."

And with that I choke, and start coughing trying to break loose the food. Kate at first looks worried until I stop and swallow the bite, and then suddenly she start laughing again, this time almost dropping to the floor.

"Well Katie," I look at her with sarcasm, "if you were giving me head right now, I would probably die of pleasure."

She straightens herself up; "I wonder?" she smiles wickedly.

"No," I snap playfully, taking another bite.

"Why not?" She loses the smile, and replaces it with a kiddy pout.

"Two things," I finish the bite, "One, we are in public, and if you did we would probably lose out jobs for indecent exposure, and probably a list of additional crimes." I see Kate wicked smile come across her face again, "And two, I don't want to die." Kate's kiddy pout resurfaces, as I end the sentence in a higher voice than it started with.

The wicked smile resurfaces again, "Well, if you're going to go, why not go in the pleasurable way." I just shake my head at her. Then out of nowhere I feel Kate's heeled foot rubbing my leg, and it approaches my groin.

I reach under the table for her leg, "Katie, Katie, Katie," I grab her foot and move it away from my growing erection. "Stop."

She removes her foot and slides it back to its original position, all the time a kiddy pout comes across her face, and in her little girl voice, "aww, I want to play."

"No play." I respond in a playful tone.

"Later?" She asks, as her face starts to light up.

"Maybe."

One of her million dollar smiles breaks across her face as we finish eating.

72.

It was close to 11pm when we finished, the place was starting to close as we were leaving since we were the last ones there. As we were leaving I looked up at the starry night, and look around, not a cloud in the sky, I say to myself. I throw my arm around Kate, and she responds by wrapping her arms around me as we walk towards the car.

Since I don't know where we are and she does, she drives us back to the Marriott. During the trip back, I lay my hand on her lap and she paces her non-driving hand on it and squeezes lightly. She continues down this winding road, not really sure where we are until I see a sign that says; Asheville 40 miles, Blue Ridge Parkway 36 miles.

I have an idea, I think to myself as we continue down the road. 30 minutes later we are approaching the Blue Ridge Parkway turnoff, "Katie, turn onto the Parkway."

"Okay." Not really sure on what I'm doing, but she does without hesitation.

"Find the closest outlook," and she does a few minutes later.

As she puts the car in park, I open my door, and get out, "Let's get in the back seat." Kate smiles, as she turns off the car, and makes her way towards the back. I lay back in the seat and stretch. Kate opens her door and gets in the seat, she comes over to me, she reaches under my shorts, "No, Katie, let's just cuddle." She starts to pout, but it changes to a smile.

"I thought we were going to," she curiously asks, as she lays her head on my chest, and takes a deep breath, "you know play?" She releases and takes another deep breath.

"Katie," I look down at her as I wrap my arm around her, and start caressing her side, "we will have all the time in the world to play. Tomorrow we have a big day at JL and..."

"Zzz," Kate unknowingly interrupts me, as she has dozed off.

"Well, should've seen that coming." I chuckle, "Why not?" I say as I lean my hand back and close my eyes.

I'll sleep for a couple hours, then I'll head back to the hotel, I say to myself, as I shift my weight to get more comfortable with Kate laying on me, sound asleep.

73.

"Aden," I hear somebody sweetly call my name, ♪Aden♪, the voice has now become a singsong. I start to stir awake, but I don't open my eyes. I feel a soft pair of lips kissing mine, and it causes me to open my eyes. Every morning everybody should be able to wake up to this site, I say to myself, as I see Kate beautiful green soul-piercing staring at me, and her lips are touching mine. When my eyes open she pulls back a little, "Good Morning handsome," she smiles as her eyes are still locked with mine.

"Good Morning, beautiful," I yawn, trying to stretch as I realize we are still in the backseat of the car. "What time is it?" As I continue to stretch, finally realizing its very cramped.

"It's 630ish. And we still have to go back to the hotel and get ready," Kate starts to sit up, and I crack my neck. "Would you like to stop for breakfast before or after?" She asks, as she opens her door and gets out, straightening her clothes, light blouse and her skirt, in the process.

"Actually," somewhat coherent, "before, I'm famished. Do they have a Bojangles in the area?"

"Yep."

"K sounds good." I get out of the car. I lean against the closed door, as I do I look around the area and take a deep breath, "Damn beautiful place. What do you think Katie?"

"Oh yes," she chimes back, "especially with such lovely company." As she sultry walks around the car over to me, and wraps her arms around me, and gives me a deep kiss against the car.

I return the kiss, as I do I reach down and palm her ass. I give her luscious ass a firm yet gentle squeeze, and she purrs into my mouth. I let go of her supple ass, and I take a couple of steps forward. I turn her around and throw her against the car, making us separate as she hits. When she does, a wicked smile comes over her face and she places her arms behind her back, causing her heavy set of breasts to stick out more. I take a couple of steps forward, as to give her a kiss, and as I do I feel one of her legs wrap around me and it pulls me quickly into her.

"Ugh!!" We both gasp as we hit each other from the force of her movement. She then takes that same leg and places it between mine cause me to press into her even more especially where her mound is located. She bites the bottom lip, as she feels my growing erection against her covered mound.

I reach under her blouse, and I grab one of her heavy bra covered tits and I squeeze like a vice grip. She bites her bottom lip even harder, almost drawing blood this time. I look directly into her eyes, and I release her tit, which causes her to gasp again. With no verbal words but with body language, I ask her if she is ready. She gives me sexually charged uncontrollable nod, as I reach under her skirt and move aside her panties. At the same time, she moves her left hand from behind her back, and unzips my shorts and fishes out my manhood, in one quick motion.

She causes my manhood to pulse from the sheer force and quick motion she used to pull it out and it makes me to gasp. I return the favor by going under her skirt and shoving my middle finger and ring finger on my left hand deep inside her, and it also causes her a bite her bottom lip again, and grunt through her teeth.

I start to move my left hand slowly inside her, as she continues to slowly jack me off with her right hand. Every time I move the full length of my fingers inside of her, I bottom out and I take my thumb and smash her clit. It causes her to jerk, and bite her bottom lip. All the while she jacks me off with long and steady strokes. Every time she hits the base, she rises to the head and splits the piss-hole with the side of her index finger and squeezes lightly. After a few minutes of this her jacking me off she switches to my balls, as she reaches down and grabs hold my balls and begins to fondle them, rolling them in her hand roughly.

Oh my God, I say to myself, If I don't make her cum, she'll kill me with this, I'm hard as a rock and getting close to shooting but her movements aren't fast pace or to erratic for me. So get her off first then I'll get off.

So with that, I double my efforts I start crushing her clit with my thumb, which causes her to let go of my dick and just starts to focus on my balls. I continue pistoning my hand inside of her. I fit another finger inside of her my index finger and I start trying to find her the spot. By the time, I have placed the third finger inside of her, she is only rolling my balls in her hand, and has stopped using her hand to jack me off.

I have found her g-spot, because she is not moving and moaning into my shoulder. She is holding my balls securely, like a toddler holds onto their blanket. And also she has wrapped her other arm, that isn't holding my balls, around my shoulder as to support her from falling. I can tell she's getting close because of her obstreperous moans have become louder and her grip on my balls, or on my shoulder, have become tighter and tighter.

She freezes up, her breath has become so ragged that it seems like she is almost forgetting to breathe. When she does breathe, her moans have become so vocal that anyone in a 5 mile area could hear her. And her grip on my nut sack feels like a vice squeezing a nut until it pops. She is supporting herself completely against me with just her arm wrapped around me, as her knees have become like Jell-O.

Then she comes, and she comes violently. She screams so loud that if any cops were in the area would be thinking that I have killed her. And the way she's acting I might just have, she has completely gone limp, and my shoulder is the only thing that is keeping her from falling. Her grip on my balls is starting to hurt from the pressure she is placing on them. I have to wince from the pain as the only thing she is holding is them. After a few minutes of her gathering herself, she has regained the use of her legs and knees as she is now starting to stand on her own.

She raises her head off my shoulder and stares into my eyes, as she backs away from me, and slumps against the car. She gathers her breathe for another minute or so, until she smiles wickedly as she reaches forward and roughly grabs hold of my dick. This movement causes me to step forward without any volition of my own.

She looks provocatively at me as she slowly drops to her knees, and with a captivating smile, she licks the head and takes me into her hot wet mouth. She continues to bob up and down as her vixen's eyes stare into my soul. She very lightly takes her teeth and runs them across the underside of my manhood, and she takes her tongue and slips the hole. This causes my legs to become weak, as my knees almost start to give away.

Because of her earlier deeds on my manhood and his friends, I'm not going to last long, but I want something different from her this time;

"K...Katie, I...I'm....get...getting close," I studded out, as she looks up but continues her onslaught on my cock, "this... time... I want... something different."

She stops and pulls off, "Hmm, lover-boy," but she jacks me off as she speaks, "what can your humble, dirty little SEXretary do for you?" she speeds up her pace, "you know I will do anything," even faster, "and I mean anything for you."

I try my best to hold off, "Ah, I... want to..," even faster, her hand is moving like a piston, "cum... all... over your... face."

She cracks one of her million dollar smiles, "tell your little slut when you are ready," and with that her pistoning arm is replaced by her mouth.

Then she continues her onslaught, this time doubling her efforts like I did with her. She takes her teeth and lightly bites the mushroom head, which every time she does causes me and my member to become rigid. It feels like she's writing on my cock with her tongue as it dances all over.

She massages my cock with the back of her throat, when she deep throats me. She'll come up for air and then descend along the shaft and stay down as long as she can as her throat massages me.

She'll continue this until my cock is slobbering, then she removes her slavering hot mouth from my cock and starts to work on my balls as she keeps me hard with long and steady hand strokes. She puts one of my balls into her mouth and sucks on it roughly, like she's trying to suck an anvil through a straw. She'll do this to each balls several times. When she either realizes it's impossible or non sensible, she changes up her tactics. She now places either ball in between her teeth and bites very lightly, and this causes me to stiffen, as she does this she looks up and sees my reaction.

She smiles as she removes her hand from my cock reinserts my hard member back in her mouth to finish me off this time picking up the pace, like she's tired of waiting and she wants her facial.

"Okay!!!" I yell, as I place my hands in the car to brace myself. She pulls off just in time with her head looking up; eyes still lock on me and her mouth closed as my cock starts erupting. The first shot of semen lands on her forehead and it starts dripping on her brow, and down to her nose. The second lands in her right eye, and she doesn't even blink still staring at me, as if I'm blessing her with holy water. The third lands on her mouth, and it starts dripping down her chin, as she smiles. The fourth, still with force and power, lands on her left brow and it drips over her eye, while she's still staring at me. The fifth, losing some power and force, lands on her nostrils and it drips over her lips. The big shots have ended and Kate takes me back in her mouth and suckles on it, as a baby does with a pacifier, and this does cause my legs to give. I stumble back and my cock escapes her wonderful mouth.

74.

Kate stays on her knees with the look of pleasure and contentedness in her face, as she looks at me. She tries to catch the sperm as it gradually starts to drip down her face and onto her blouse.

"No," I look at her wickedly, and start to think to myself, I wonder, would she? As she stops. "Don't clean up leave it on your face like you are," she looks interested in what I'm going to say next, "I want you to look like that as we go into Bojangles."

Her sperm covered face is red for embarrassment now, "I...I can...can't do that, Aden."

"Why not?" Still with a wicked grin.

"It... it's not right, what about the whole, 'looking the part' thing?" She starts to blush.

"Nobody knows us here," I bend down, to look her directly in her sperm covered eyes, "and plus, you said that you would do anything for me, right?"

"...Yes..."

"So," I stand up, and zip myself up, "I want this, so do it. You might as well get used to it, when we get back to Los Angeles this will happen a lot." I finish zipping myself, and I look down at her again.

She looks up through the sperm, "What...do you mean by this," pointing to her cum-covered face," will happen a lot?"

I smile, and I offer my right hand to help her up, which she gladly takes, as she stands she brushes off her knees, and adjusts her panties underneath her skirt. I start to talk as she stands, "Well, my little cum-covered angel," I adjust her blouse, as I talk avoiding the drying cum spots, "I think it's hot to see a woman walk around like nothing has happened with her face covered in cum. It'll only happen behind closed doors inside of the office," I brush some hair behind one of her ears, "when we are alone. I won't be like 'deliver this to whoever covered in sperm', see that wouldn't be right now."

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers
12