Kate and I Ch. 70-75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I say this, she chuckles and smiles, "You're a pervert aren't you, Aden?" She stops and holds my hand on the side of her head, next to her ear.

"I'm not per say a pervert, but I have some things I would like to try. Especially if you are willing." I start rubbing the inside of the pinna of her ear with my trapped hand.

I see her close her eyes, enjoying the sensation of me rubbing her earlobe, "Aden," see reopens her eyes, and looks at me through the sperm, "I will do anything, your heart desires. All you have to do is ask I'm a try sexual, I'll try anything once and if I don't like it I'll tell you..." She ends the sentence with a purr.

"Well," I smile, "you ready, my angel?" As I remove my hand.

"Yes," she looks red, "but I'm still a little embarrassed, by all this."

"Something tells me," I start to head for the driver side; "you'll be aroused and ready to pounce on me later."

"Aden," she looks at me licking her lips as some of the sperm has drip down, "I could pounce on you any time; you always make me hot and bothered." She opens the passenger side door, sits, and buckles her seat belt.

I open my door, sit and also buckle my seat belt, as I look at her, "this'll be different." I take one last look at my little cum-covered angel, start the car up, and pull out of the overlook parking and onto the road back to Asheville looking for a Bojangles.

75.

After a ten minute ride, we finally pull into the Bojangles parking lot. Kate's face is still covered in cum, and it's starting to dry a little, but it's still shiny enough to make out that something is on her face. And if you are paying attention you would know what it was, then in the other hand it could almost come off as face cream. Her shirt looks horrible, with dried cum spots anywhere but it looks fantastic to me at least, which is fine by Kate's standards.

We step out of the car and start to head into the restaurant. Kate's face, under the sperm, is starting to blush and turn red even more now, than it was earlier when I brought up this idea. We step inside and look around; except for the workers the place is empty.

Hmm, I think to myself. "Katie," I turn to her, as she looks at me, "order for me, I'm going to take a step back and watch."

Her face turns not red, but a bright pink as she looks at me, "yes, um, what do you want?"

"Cajun filet sandwich combo, with fries and a bottle of water," I start to look around, "they might have some lemon around here somewhere."

"Okay," she says, then walks off towards the counter. She steps up to the counter and waits for the cashier.

A pretty young woman pale redhead, probably just out of high school, working a part time shift, while going to college turns around from talking to the cook and walks up to the cash register, "Hello, welcome to Bojan...," she stops talking as she looks at Kate's sperm covered face and blouse, and she turns just as pink as Kate is, "Um, I, um, welcome to Bojangles can I take order?" She regains herself, but can't take her eyes off her face.

"Yes," Kate still red, "can I get two Cajun filet sandwich combos with fries, one with a bottle of water and the other with a fountain drink." But is able to get through the order without messing up.

"Um, let's see," the cashier tries to put a coherent sentence together," you, uh, said two cu..Cajun filet sandwich combos with seasoned fries," turning a dark almost sunburnt pink, "one with a bottle of water and the other with, ah what again?"

"Fountain drink," Kate repeating herself, "soda." She says slowly.

The pale redhead face is as red as her hair, "Oh, ha-ha," she tries to hide her embarrassment with a laugh, "okay, sorry I had a brain splash, I uh, mean freeze." As she stares at Kate's sperm covered green eyes.

"No problem," Kate said through the cum, trying to reassure her, "trust me it happens." She smiles at the cashier.

The young pale cashier finishes the order and takes the cash from Kate, and gives her back the change with no problem. Except she can't take her eyes off the sperm, and as Kate turns around and comes up to me with my bottle of water and her cup, she turns around to the cook.

As the cook finishes our order he and the cashier talk about what just happened. Kate walks back up to the register and collects our food, the cashier points at Kate, and shakes her head as to signal 'yes, her'. The cook doesn't believe her, and he walks around to the front end, and continues the conversation. As Kate and I sit, the conversation turns a little heated, it looks like the cook still doesn't believe her, so she hands him a wash cloth and motions for him to go out into the sitting area and 'clean some tables'. He does almost begrudgingly, he 'cleans' some tables, and he comes over to the table right next to us, and while he's 'wiping' up a pretend mess he looks over at Kate. I motion to her while we are eating, to look his way 'accidentally' and smile, as she does the cook, a young white guy probably similar age to the cashier, looks at her. And he turns fifteen different shades of pink, he 'cleans' the table as fast as he can and runs off to the counter.

The cook returns to the cashier, and it looks like he profusely apologizes to her. He bends over and whispers something into her ear. "SLAPP!!!!" is all you here coming from the counter as the cashier slaps the cook. "Not while we are working, you idiot!" Then she smiles at him and in a somewhat whisper, but Kate and I can barely hear what she's saying, "But ask me later, maybe." She looks at him, as he holds the side of his face where he has been hit. And through his pain on his face you see he crack a smile. The cashier gives him a seductive smile, and tells him to go back to his station. He heads off for the back still holding his face, but with a grin. Kate, with her drying cum-covered face, and I look at each other and giggle a little.

After the cook runs off, it leaves Kate and I alone. We are enjoying our meal. Kate takes a fry and runs it across her chin and eats it. She closes her eyes and savory's the fry as she chews it, and reopens her eyes and smiles seductively at me.

"So," I smile at her, "good fry?"

"Oh yes," she purrs, and starts to squirm in her seat. "You are right to."

"Right about what?"

"About this," points to her drying sperm covered face, "making me horny," I can see her squeezing her legs together, "this is making me soak through my panties." As she looks at me, and I can see her nipples poking through her bra and blouse.

"Yep," I smile, "thought so. Anyway it's," looking at my phone, "almost 8 and the meeting is when?"

"11 o'clock." She very gently nods her head to prevent any accidental cum splattering.

"So, Katie," looking at our plates which are now empty, "head to the bathroom, clean yourself up a little, and do anything else," I give her a 'knowing' nod, "that you need to, and let's leave."

She smiles, "you could always join me, you know." As she takes a finger wets it, between her lips, and wipes it against her brow to gather some dried sperm, then puts in her mouth and savory's the my taste even more.

"Actually," I say shifting my sore yet growing erection, "I'm a little sore, you really put a number on him, what you did was unfair."

"It's your fault, Aden," she sticks her to tongue at me, and wiggles it at me.

"Go now! Before I jump you!" I say with fake anger.

"Yes, sir!" And with that she stands quickly and rushes off to the restroom.

As she heads over, I see the cook and cashier eyes follow her to the restroom. I chuckle when I see this, the red headed cashier's eyes stop following her and the swing over to where I'm seating and we make eye contact, while her counterpart keeps looking at Kate. Her face turns to the color of her hair and I smile, she starts to say something but then a customer walks in.

Kate's gone long enough that the customer and the cashier finish with their business at the counter, and we make she contact again. This time I wink at her, and this causes her to blush heavily as another customer comes in. She tries to put a coherent sentence together but has a difficulty with it, and Kate come out of the bathroom refreshed and ready to leave. As we get ready, Kate looks over at the cashier who still is stuttering and having difficulty, she looks over at me, and mouths 'what happened' to me. All I do is shrug my shoulders and mouth "I don't know' as we walk out the door.

12