Kate and Jake

Story Info
Married coworkers give in to temptation in the office.
1.9k words
3.93
48.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KateD
KateD
9 Followers

It's always a little difficult to make friends at a new office, but Jake was one of the people who went out of his way to make me feel at home. Even though he was more highly placed in the company than I was, we seemed to have a connection right from the beginning. We frequently had lunch together, and he was so easy to talk to that we'd have long conversations about everything and nothing. I never thought there was anything other than friendship building, even when one day our conversation turned to sex, because we were still discussing our spouses. It could have headed into dangerous territory when we both expressed disappointment that our spouses were not as orally inclined as we would like, but I never got a vibe that he was attracted to me, and I usually pick up on that sort of thing easily.

One day Jake stopped by my cubicle while I was touching up my makeup and putting on a little more mascara, and he stopped and said, "You have pretty eyes. They have a fiery intrigue to them."

"Wow," I said, laughing, "thank you! I like 'fiery!'" But on the inside I started to wonder if something was happening here. He was sexy and attractive, no doubt about that—dark hair, sparkling eyes, an athletic build—but he always seemed to go out of his way to behave properly around me (he wouldn't even repeat dirty jokes in front of me!), so I didn't think the attraction was mutual. Personally, I don't think extramarital sex is a bad thing, as long as you're not taking away time or attention from your primary relationship, but I know a lot of people don't share that opinion, and I had thought Jake was one of those. I started watching him a little more closely, to see if I could pick up on a look or a gesture that might indicate that he was thinking about more than friendship, but I never saw anything, so I just chalked it up as an innocent compliment.

About a week or two later, he caught me at my desk reapplying my lipstick after lunch. I always wear bold colors, it's sort of my trademark, and bright red is my favorite. "I love the red lips," he said. "Very yummy."

Well, there was no mistaking that! I looked right at him and said, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it." I kept looking at him, waiting to see if he would follow up, and he maintained eye contact with me for a minute, but then walked away without saying anything else. I thought about what had passed between us for the next couple of hours (in fact, I hardly thought about anything else), before I decided what to do next. It's against my nature not to speak my mind, so I decided to go for broke. I knew I might be running the risk of ruining our friendship, but if the gamble paid off we could become friends who had incredible sex on the side!

I took a deep breath and walked down to his office. His door was open, but I just stuck my head in at first. "Jake, do you have a couple of minutes?"

"Sure," he said, "come on in."

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, pausing for a moment with my back against the door and my hands behind me on the door handle so I could gather my nerve. I thought my heart was going to pound right out of my chest. He was looking at me a little curiously, but obviously he knew something was up, so he waited for me to speak first.

"Sorry, this is a little awkward," I said, giggling nervously. I walked over and took a seat at the end of the oversized couch against the wall. I noticed that his gaze dropped down to my legs and the way my short grey skirt rode up higher on my thighs when I sat down. I took another deep breath and launched into it. "I have to tell you this, lately I've been feeling something between us...I've been feeling very attracted to you."

"I'm glad that you are feeling it," he answered. "So am I, babe. I want you so bad!" I immediately felt my whole body become flushed when he said that, and I felt a rush of moisture soak my panties.

I'd gone too far to stop now, so I continued. "So, do you think we should do anything about it?"

He didn't answer me for a few seconds, and I feared the worst. But then he stood up from his desk and walked over to sit next to me on the couch. He leaned over and kissed me, resting one hand on my bare leg. Suddenly, he pulled away and knelt down on the floor in front of me. His hands slid up the sides of my thighs and continued up under my skirt. His fingers caught in the waistband of the lacy black panties I was wearing, and I lifted my hips to allow him to pull them all the way down and slip them off of me. He then pushed my skirt up, and gently pressed on my knees so I would open my legs. I didn't resist—I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do next.

He bent his head and touched the tip of his tongue to my clit and I gasped with surprise and pleasure. He started licking me up and down, dipping his tongue inside me before returning to tease my clit again. I was already so wet that I could feel it running out of my pussy and dripping onto the couch, but he did his best to lap up everything he could, pressing his lips tight against me so he could reach his tongue deep inside. It felt so incredible I wanted to scream, but I was so afraid of someone discovering us that I could only whisper, "Oh my god, Jake, I love that. It feels so good, Jake, oh god, Jake!" over and over again. I started coming, and it turned into a nonstop chant of "ohmygodJakeohmygodJakeohmygodJake!" until the orgasm hit me fully and I had to bite down on the side of my hand to keep quiet, only allowing a small whimper to escape. He kept his mouth firmly on my pussy the whole time.

It took me a minute to get my breath, and as soon as I did I whispered, "Stop. I want to taste you now!" He got up and stripped off his clothes, revealing his thick, hard cock, which was already glistening with pre-cum. I quickly pulled off my shirt and bra, letting my firm, 34C tits bounce free.

"I have thought about putting my throbbing cock between those breasts so many times!" he said.

"We'll definitely have to do that another time!" I told him, smiling.

He lay back on the other end of the couch as I started to get on my knees. "No, get on top of me," he said. "I want to keep licking that delicious pussy." I didn't know if I could handle any more of that, but I couldn't resist. We moved into the 69 position, and I gripped his huge cock in both hands, resting my elbows on his thighs. I had one hand around the base of his cock and his balls, and the other hand was in the middle of his shaft, holding him in position for my mouth.

I started licking his cock all over, feeling all the veins and ridges with my tongue and making it wet with my saliva. Meanwhile, I felt Jake's goatee tickling me as he started licking my pussy again. His hands were on my ass cheeks and his thumbs were spreading my dripping wet slit open wide for his tongue. I loved what he was doing to me, and I felt myself starting to cum again. If I hadn't had his cock in my mouth, I would have cried out. Instead, I stretched my lips wide and sucked his cock as deeply into my mouth as I could, closing my eyes so I could focus on what I was doing. He kept lapping at my pussy and sucking on my clit, and even though it was amazing, it was starting to be too intense for me to handle. I let his cock slip out of my mouth, and pulled myself away from him.

"Jake, I can't wait any more. I need your cock inside me now!" I said breathlessly. I crawled forward, my nipples brushing against his stomach, until I felt the tip of his cock graze the tiny little strip of hair above my waiting cunt. I reached back to hold him in position and lowered myself down on his throbbing cock. I arched my back and took a deep breath when I felt how much it filled me up. "Oh, Jake, that feels amazing!" I moaned. I grasped his thighs and started riding his cock, savoring every inch of it. I reached down with one hand to feel his cock where it slid in and out of my pussy, encircling it with my thumb and forefinger while I extended my other three fingers to lightly brush his balls. His hands roamed all over my back and ass, causing my skin to tingle everywhere they touched.

I never wanted to stop, but apparently Jake was getting impatient for his own orgasm. His strong hands gripped my hips and lifted me off him, pushing me forward onto my knees so that I was bent over the arm of the couch. In an instant, his huge cock was back inside me, and he bent over me, squeezing my tits and pinching my erect nipples. I was still trying to keep my voice down, but I couldn't stay completely quiet. "Oh, Jake, fuck me, yes, that's it, fuck me!" I whispered.

He started fucking me hard, pulling me against him with one hand on my ass and one hand on my shoulder. There was no way I could keep quiet now; every time his cock slammed into my dripping wet pussy it felt like he was forcing a scream out of me, so I buried my face in the couch arm to muffle the sound.

Soon I could tell that he was close to cumming, and I turned my head so I could talk to him again. "Oh, yeah, Jake, I want you to cum for me! Yeah, that's it, Jake, I want it, give it to me!" Part of me was still trying to keep my voice down, but part of me just wanted him to cum as hard as I had. "Come on baby, cum for me, I want to make you cum, Jake!"

"Oh, Kate, here it comes!" he said. I felt his cock starting to swell, and then suddenly I felt the hot rush of his cum flooding into my pussy. He leaned forward and rested on my back for a moment while his cock finished twitching inside me, then he pulled out and sat back on the couch.

I snuggled up next to him, leaning against his muscular chest. I could feel the mixture of our juices on my thighs, but I didn't even care about what a mess I was making. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, then said, "I knew we would have lots of fun together!"

I giggled. "Me too, Jake! And I can't wait to do it again..."

KateD
KateD
9 Followers