Kate and Jake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best, Mum!" he said with an ear-to-ear grin. "Okay, no more porn for me. Now getting back to this BDSM lifestyle my mother is involved in – so, do you get beaten up? If so, how's that different from Clive beating up on you the night I threw him out?"

"It's absolutely different," she replied. "Do you remember me saying BDSM was safe, sane, andconsensual?" He nodded and she continued: "No one gets beaten up. Clive was hitting me in anger – that never happens in true BDSM. However, some people do get off on pain – have to have it to orgasm, or to feel satisfied before or after sex – others don't need or like pain. No one with a low pain threshold would be asked to submit to a flogging or caning. Hmm, this conversation is going all over the place, so let's start from the beginning... A new BDSM couple might meet each other at a munch or some other lifestyle gathering..."

"Munch?" queried Jake.

"Sorry... a munch is a social gathering of like-minded people at a café, restaurant, pub or private home. They're usually advertised on BDSM websites. To keep it relevant to us, let's assume the dominant person is a man, and the sub is female. So Dom is introduced to sub, and there is an attraction, either straight away, or after they get to know each other better through conversation. So far, it is pretty much the way vanilla girls and boys meet."

"Okay," said Jake. "What next?"

"If there's a mutual attraction, the first thing they establish is who's dominant and who's submissive, then they move on to discussing their differing kinks, and limits."

"Kinks and limits?"

"Kinks, as in what turns you on, or what you fantasise about – we could say one of your kinks was fucking your mother in the prone position," she added with a chuckle, and he looked at her with anAww Mum!expression. She smiled back at him and went on: "limitsdefine how far a person is prepared to go; what they like and dislike; what they do willingly; and what they never want to even try. There arenolimits,softlimits, andhardlimits. An example ofno limits,might be when I say there is no limit to the number of times you can fuck me. Asoft limitis something the person does not want to do, or does not enjoy doing, but is happy to accommodate his/her partner if their partner gets off on that particular thing, and really needs it from time to time. Anal intercourse might be an example: some girls might not like it, but are prepared to do it occasionally if their Dom or Master gets of on it. Ahard limitis something they never want to do, and if the person they are negotiating with insists on it, then there is no point in getting into a relationship. Once again, some girls might haveanalas ahard limit,meaning that they don't even want to try it - maybe for some anatomical or medical reason. Scat is something most people list as a hard limit."

"What's scat?" asked Jake.

"You don't want to know, and I don't want to explain it – Google it if you're really interested in finding out", she replied with a 'yuck' look on her face.

Jake was amused, and secretly decided he would look it up later, but for now he said, "It seems that you BDSM people get everything sorted outbeforeyou take it any further."

"Pretty much," she replied. "Of course there is the equivalent of the vanillaone night stand, but they still usually still discuss limits beforehand. By comparison, vanilla people do it ass about. They meet; are attracted to each other for purely physical reasons; court each other for a short period of time; fall in lust; have sex; andthensettle down to an ongoing relationship, often to find out down the track that they don't really know each other and have very little in common, other than sex. Lifestyle couples become well aware of their areas of common interest and their preferencesbeforethey commit. That isn't to say they haven't had sex together before they commit. Sex is often an integral part of play sessions, so you don't have to make a lifetime commitment to enjoy a bit of gratuitous sex in a play scenario. If after talking it all out, and then having a few play sessions to see how they get along in that regard, if they decide that they can't give each other all of what they need, then no harm done, and they simply go their separate ways, still friends – not enemies as vanilla ex-couples invariably end up being. Sexual intercourse and fidelity are two entirely separate concepts in BDSM, whereas in the vanilla world a sexual relationship implies commitment and monogamy."

"So, lifestyle people are not monogamous?" asked Jake.

"Most lifestyle couples are, but that doesn't preclude them involving other people in either their households, or in an occasional play session. This is another thing a lifestyle couple will sort out in the negotiating phase of their relationship. Unless a Master has made a vow of monogamy, he can have sex with anyone he likes, unless they have decided otherwise in the negotiating phase. Whether his sub does or not is up to the Master, and all subs I know obey their Master's wishes to the letter. Fidelity is being honest with each other, and putting each other above all others in one's life and affections – sex has nothing to do with it. Sex is just part of BDSM; a special part for lovers; and an enjoyable recreational activity for playmates."

"Wow!" said Jake, "...but, it seems that the Master has it all his own way. He can root around if he wants to, but if he forbids it, his sub can't. That seems sexist to me."

"I said earlier that I was assuming the dominant would be male and the submissive female, to relate it to us. However, each can be of either sex, so it could equally be a Dominatrix who is calling the shots. She might have a male sub who may even be her husband, and she might also have a second male sub, or male slave, and have sex with either one of them when she feels like it, or all of them, or if she trains subs, male and or female, then she can have sex with them as well in play sessions. People don't just decideI'm going to call myself a dominant so I can root around.They are either dominant or submissive by nature, genetically if you like, and when you learn more about the psychology of dominants and submissives you'll understand how and why it works. In a nutshell, they're all getting what they want, so they're happy; it works; and there is mutual respect."

"I understand some of what you've told me but I can see it will take me a while to get a handle on the whole thing," said Jake. "You were calling meSirand your youngMasterthis morning, in bed." She nodded her agreement, and he went on: "Does that imply that you would like me to dominate you from time to time?"

"I'd be over the moon if you did," she replied, "but that's entirely up to you, my love."

"I'm not against the idea," said Jake, pensively. "It was fun while it lasted, but what Iamconcerned about, if we do that sort of thing all the time, is that our relationship might change. I love playing spanking games with you, but I don't want to lose my mum, and have her turn into a sexually submissive girlfriend."

Kate smiled, stretched her arm across the tale to cover his hand with hers, and said, "As I said before, Jake, I don't want to do anything to negate the eighteen years we have enjoyed as mother and son, and I won't. I'm sure we can enjoy this new form of vanilla loving in addition to mother-son love, and even explore BDSM play together, if you like, without any of it affecting our long standing relationship. How does this sound to you:

* Once we settle down after this love-a-thon we're enjoying right now, let's behave most of the time as mother and son, just like we did before yesterday;

* but in the light of whathashappened yesterday and today, if we find ourselves feeling a bit romantic, horny, or just frisky, then let's enjoy that too;

* and let's not become a weird incestuous couple – I mean, let's not let it affect our relationships with any future lovers. If I take a husband one day, and you take a wife, we will always be mother and son – with extras, I hope (chuckle and cheeky grin).

"As I said, I'm quite comfortable with switching from mother to lover and back again – maybe even to being your adoring sub at times. If you can get your head around it too, we can have a wonderful relationship for the rest of our lives."

"And, if we doexplore BDSM together,as you put it – what about that? ... I mean the Master-sub thing? Can I be in charge of you one moment, and you in charge of me the next?" he asked.

"You're nearly nineteen, Jake," she replied. "You're a young man now, although, to me, you will always be my boy...sonis a better word. I'm no longerin charge ofyou, and the dominant parent figure. I will always be your caring mother, but I would also be delighted if I can be your lover to, and from time to time your totally obedient little sub – in play sessions. That's all they are, Jake, play sessions. Most of the time we'll have a loving mother-son relationship as we have always had."

"In that case, I'm sure I can switch backwards and forwards too. In fact, I'm looking forward to it, and I have an idea I would like to try out right now, if you're willing?"

Her face lit up in excitement and anticipation. "Absolutely. What do you want me to do?"

"Do you have any toys? I mean the ones I've seen in the BDSM videos?" he asked.

"A big box full. I've kept them secret from you, hidden in the bottom of my wardrobe."

"Okay, my little sub. Go and fetch them, and then while I have a look at what you've got, you can go and change into something sexy, like what they wear in the videos, or if you don't have any BDSM gear, your best lingerie will do."

"I'm sure I can find something nice to wear for you." she said with a broad grin, and left the room.

She brought a large cardboard box to him and then went back to her bedroom to change while he fossicked through it.

"I'm just going to the shed to get something", he called on on his way to the back door.

He was back when she reappeared looking stunning in a see through, flimsy, black top open at the front, black lace bra and knickers, suspender belt, sheer black stockings, and six-inch patent leather high heeled shoes that clacked on the tile floor as she walked. He was impressed and felt a stirring in his loins.

"What did you go out back for?" she asked, intrigued.

He pointed to the ceiling behind her. She looked around, and up, and saw a large G-clamp attached to a beam that ran across the room. While she was pondering it, he came up behind her and fitted a blindfold over her eyes and around her head. This excited her – she loved blindfolds with someone she trusted. He then took two fur lined leather cuffs out of the box and fastened one around each wrist; attached two lengths of silk rope, one to each cuff; and led her to stand under the G-clamp. He stood on a chair and passed the tail of each rope through the gap between the clamp and the beam, stepped down, and pulled them tight, so that her arms were now stretched above her head. He tied off the tail of the rope to the body of the rope, and stood back to admire his handiwork. She looked magnificent, stretched tall, with her arms pointing skyward, and her strikingly beautiful figure set off by the seductive lingerie.

She quivered in sensual anticipation, but managed to ask, "Why the blindfold. Can't I watch what's happening?"

"The blindfold's for me." he replied, "so I can look, touch, prod, and perve without being distracted by you watching me do it."

Her twat tingled as she digested what he just said. "You're so good at this already, and you haven't had any lessons yet."

"Maybe. We'll see. Now you just be a quiet little sub and let me enjoy myself."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, and tensed slightly, not in fear, but in eager anticipation as she heard his footsteps approaching.

"You're a beautiful woman," he said as he ran his hands over the slim lines of her body, while he slowly circumnavigated her.

"Thank you ," she said.

"You know the rules," he said. "Speak when I give you permission to talk, or when acknowledging a command."

"Yes, Sir", she acknowledged, and then sighed as he ran his hands over her bra cups, finally slipping one hand inside to feel her naked breast and roll the nipple between his fingers. She tingled as he ran his hand down her flat belly, and moaned when he continued on between her legs and massaged her pussy through the silky, lace-trimmed material of her sexy knickers.

He stood very close, in front of her, and she could feel the gentle brush of his clothes against hers, and the heat of his body. He kissed her gently on the lips, then more passionately, and finally with tongues. She responded ardently, as best she could, in her trussed up condition.

He then knelt and traced his hand all the way up her shapely legs, one leg at a time, and heard a sharp intake of breath as he bumped her womanhood each time he reached the top. He walked around behind her and cupped a buttock in each hand – he could almost fit both of them in one hand. He got off on her ass – it was small and perfect.

He reached around and opened wide her see-through blouse, and she wondered how he was going to get it off her, given the way she was tied up. She was impressed at his ingenuity when he stood on the chair, pulled the blouse up her arms, and ropes, and tucked it into the G-clamp.

Then he undid her bra catch and disposed of the bra in the same way, by tucking it into the space between the clamp and beam. Then he stood in front of her and admired her very trim and feminine figure which was now naked to the waist. The blindfold hid her eyes, but he could see a hint of a smile on her face. He unclipped the suspenders from her stockings, slid the suspender belt down her legs, and ordered her to kick it off, which she did, but it caught on the six-inch heels, so he removed her shoes, along with the entangled garment.

He left her sheer black stockings on because he thought she looked so sexy with her blindfold, stockings, and lacy black knickers, which was all she was wearing now. He felt, prodded, and palpated her breasts and tummy like a doctor would during a physical examination, and finally slipped his hand inside her knickers, gave her clitoris a long rub, and then inserted one, then two, fingers inside her. She moaned and buckled at the knees, but her overhead restraints stopped her falling and she remained suspended for a moment, until she took her weight on her legs again. He then removed her sexy panties, sliding them down her legs and ordering her to kick them off. Jake took his own pants and undies off because the pressure of his erect cock was a painful distraction.

He then placed the chair close in front of her, sat on it, and picked up her legs by placing his hands behind her knees. He wrapped her legs around his neck so he ended up with his head buried between her thighs, and her pussy in front of his face. Her weight was supported by her legs on his shoulders and the ropes she was suspended from.

"Are you comfortable?" Jake asked.

"Oh yes, Sir. the cuffs are very well padded."

"Good!" he said, and cupping her bottom in his hands, he pulled her groin hard against his face, and started licking her out. After giving her a good tongue lashing for a few minutes, he then refined his technique, and used the tip of his tongue to seek out her clitoris first, and then her vaginal opening, and gave them a good work out. He could taste a trace of his own semen in her, and, strangely, that turned him on too. She locked her ankles behind his back and used her legs to lock his head into her crotch, while moaning, swinging on her restraints, and moving her hips in a face-fucking manner. He ran his tongue up and down her slit and then sucked one of her inner lips into his mouth and played with it for a while, before repeating the exercise on the other pussy lip. She was jerking around on her restraints now, and becoming more vocal as she spiralled upwards towards that elusive, but inevitable orgasm that would wipe her out any moment now.

Then she came! She cried out, and was twisting and turning as she hung from her restraints above her with Jake's neck locked in a vice-like grip in front of her. In fact, her convulsions were so violent that she knocked her unexpecting son sideways with enough impact to topple him off his chair. This left her hanging by the wrists from the ropes, knees buckled, legs bent and trailing on the floor, still jerking in climactic aftershocks.

Jake sprang to his feet, picked her up, supporting her with his arms under her thighs and hands firmly grasping her buttocks. He moved forward so that it pushed her backwards on her restraints and caused her to lean into him. Then he reached under her, guided his rampant love rod into her love tunnel, and started to thrust into her. She locked her ankles behind his back at waist level and pulled her mid-section hard onto him – she would have put her arms around his neck if she could, and hugged him as he rogered her, but suspended as she was, this was not possible, but it allowed him to kiss her on the lips and on her nipples, as his hips continually flexed with the upwards thrusting.

He kissed her hard and thrust his tongue as far down her throat as he could, while at the same time pile-driving his overinflated cock in as deep as he could, almost as if he was trying to get the tip of his tongue to meet the head of his cock, somewhere in the middle of her body. They were bathed in a patina of sweat as the were locked together in their wild act of copulation, and both of them were so very very carried away with love and lust.

Then he gripped her tight as he came, and she cried out again, this time partly because his coming triggered an aftershock in her, but mostly because of the eroticism of the whole play session.

---------- oOo ----------

12