Kate and Jake Ch. 14

Story Info
Cassie meets with Maddy, Kate, and Jake.
6.1k words
4.77
21.6k
23

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 Cassie meets with Maddy, Kate, and Jake.

The doorbell rang and Jake opened the door to find Cassie and Madeleine standing on the entrance porch. Jake was surprised to see them there together. He was expecting both of them, but not expecting them to arrive together. This was starting to feel surreal to him. He had heard older men with multiple daughters and a wife, joking about living in a house full of women, and what it was like to be outnumbered. He was starting to feel a bit that way too, but in his case it had all the hallmarks of a dream; or a fantasy; because he was not only gathering more women around him as time went by, but was fucking, or had fucked, all of them.

"Come in," he said pleasantly, and the two girls walked in while he stood aside to hold the door open.

When he closed it, he turned and wasn't sure what to do for a moment, a slight hesitation which was not missed by Madeleine. He quickly, and correctly, decided there was no reason not to greet her in the usual way, so he kissed her on the cheek.

"Since when have you kissed me on the cheek," said a cheeky Madeleine. "C'mon, buster, do it properly."

He smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips. He was glad she allowed him to kiss her innocently, and didn't insist on a pash, but then again, she was a classy lady, like his mum, and wouldn't do anything to embarrass him or Cassie."

"Now, Cassie," said Madeleine. "You don't want her to feel left out, do you? So, he stepped over and gave Cassie a kiss too, also on the lips.

Just as he had done on the occasion of Madeleine's first visit, he took her hand, and then Cassie's, and led them to the kitchen where his mother was setting the table for lunch. As they came through the door, Kate looked up, smiled, and said:

"My son and his harem! Hi, Maddy. Cassie, it's lovely to see you again. After the two years you spent with Jake, you were almost like the daughter I never had. I've missed you, but it's been lovely having Maddy here over the last few months."

On an emotional impulse, Cassie let go Jake's hand, ran to Kate, and flung her arms around her neck. "You don't know how lovely it is to see you, Mrs Clifton. You were always wonderful to me, and I've missed you too."

"You could've visited me occasionally," said Kate in mock chide.

"I would have, but I know how much you love Jake, and I thought you might hate me for making him unhappy."

"Oh, Cassie," said Kate, holding Cassie at arm's length so she could look her in the eye, "neither of us felt that way at all, you silly girl."

"I know. Maddy told me."

Kate let Cassie go and said to Madeleine, "Hey, Maddy, come here!" and Maddy smiled and obeyed. Kate put her hands on Madeleine's shoulders and looked her in the face, and said, "Right from the first day I met you, I knew you were a woman of integrity and the perfect fuck buddy for my son, but today, bringing Cassie here to chat with us, you have proved to me you are also a very caring and wonderful person. Now, give me a hug."

The two girls hugged lovingly for a long moment, as Cassie drifted back to Jake, and they both watched -- impressed for different reasons.

"Okay, you lot," said Kate, "lunch is ready, so you organise the drinks, Jake, and you girls can sit down while I put the food on the table."

Madeleine and Kate were perfectly relaxed; Jake felt a little out of his depth, sitting with three women who were ultimately going to decide his fate, no matter how many times they said he was the man of the house and would make the final decision; and Cassie was as nervous as all hell, not being sure how Jake felt, let alone Maddy and Kate. However, the small talk started, and when the three students had updated each other on how their courses were going, even Cassie started to relax and join in fully.

Eventually, Kate called the meeting to order, and said, "The main reason we are all here is to see if there's any mutual interest in Cassie and Jake getting back together, and if so, in what capacity. That part of it is really up to Cassie and Jake, but Maddy and I do have a right to be here and voice our opinions: me, because I'm Jake's mother, and I care -- and while I would never interfere in his love life, I do feel I have a right to advise; Maddy needs to be here because she and Jake already have a relationship, which they have agreed will continue as it is until at least the end of uni. Cassie and Jake, you'll both have to tell us how you feel, and what you want. Have I missed anything?"

They all answered in the negative in one way or the other: verbally, or with a shake of the head.

"Good, well logically, I think Cassie should kick it off, because if she doesn't want anything then the meeting's over," said Kate.

Cassie looked nervous and said, "I was hoping to go last, but you're right, Mrs Clifton, so..."

Kate interrupted, "Cassie, I think now that you're eighteen, and because we'll be discussing some serious adult topics, I'd be pleased if you'd call me Kate from now on."

"Thanks, Mrs... Kate. What do I want? Well, firstly, not to complicate your lives, and especially not Jake's. I'm so sorry I wouldn't let Jake bring me to you for a chat before we did it for the first time all those months ago, or at least while we were doing it, when I wasn't happy. If I hadn't been such a scaredy-cat none of this would have happened, and we wouldn't need this meeting. Getting back to what I want... that's hard to put into words, because we have all moved on in the meantime. I suppose, if a genie could grant me a wish, I'd wish I could turn back the clock to just before Jake and I consummated our relationship; so we could have come and talked it through with you Mrs C -- sorry, can I alternate 'Mrs C' and Kate until I feel comfortable in calling you Kate (Kate nodded) -- and then we could have done it properly, like Jake and Maddy did, and, hopefully live happily ever after. But that's a fantasy -- so what do I want now? Realistically, I don't expect you to love me the way you once did, Jake, because I did walk out on you after all, but I hope you do have some affection left for me -- I still love you, contrary to what you might all think, given recent events. If I can come and visit without any of you minding, I would be a happy girl."

"Cassie," said Madeleine, "Of course Kate, Jake and I discussed this at length when I asked them if I could invite you around, so I think I can speak for all of us when I say you will always be welcome here." Jake and Kate nodded their agreement, and Madeleine continued: "From my point of view, I'm very happy with the arrangement Jake and I have, and I don't want to lose that. I especially don't want to lose my visiting rights and friendship with Kate. Other than that, what Jake wants to do with you, or anyone else for that matter, is completely up to him, as long as you don't keep him away from his studies. If the two of you do get back together, then I accept I might have to drop down from three times a week to once or twice, but as long as I don't lose my fuck buddy rights, and can study hard as a sexually satisfied girl, I'll go along with whatever you two want to do. Kate, your turn."

What Madeleine didn't say was she and Kate had discussed the matter privately, without Jake, and decided, in the unlikely event Jake would want cut Maddy's visits down because of Cassie, then Kate was more than happy to supplement whatever Jake was still prepared to give, to make sure Madeleine didn't go without, and Maddy was happy with that, and prepared to give a little.

Kate said, "I agree with everything Maddy has said, and, Jake, I support her rights in this matter. She has been up front with you and given you everything you need, so, unless you fall out of lust with her, then it would be quite unfair, and ungallant, to go back on your agreement. (Maddy loved her for her support). Cassie, it wasn't your fault it didn't work out the first time round with Jake, apart from not wanting to discuss it at the time. I think I know how you are feeling, and the regrets you must be having. From my point of view, and obviously Maddy's as well, if we can all do anything to make your situation happier, then we would love to help. From my point of view, I've always loved you like a daughter, and would love to have you back in the family, but ultimately, it's up to Jake, and how he feels, so over to you, Jake."

"Hmm," said Jake. "My feelings for you have never changed, Cassie, but time and circumstances have, so this is a hard one. I'm glad I have two strong women to advise me," he said, first looking at Kate, and then at Madeleine, "and I'm glad you still have affections for me."

"Love, not affections!" interjected Cassie and Madeleine and Kate gave each other a look which said, 'my, my, the girl has got some backbone, after all, and is finally prepared to fight for her man!'

"Thanks, Cassie," said Jake with a loving smile. "As I was saying, times have changed, but like you, I almost wish we could turn the clock back," and seeing Cassie's confused expression (why almost?) he went on to explain. "Almost, because if we could turn the clock back, this time we might come to mum and learn the difference between just having sex and making love, but I wouldn't have Maddy as my best friend, with extras (they all smiled), and that's a sad thought for me, because I really value her." Madeleine gave him the sweetest look and reached over and covered his hand for a moment in appreciation. He continued: "So, I don't know how you'll feel about this Cassie, but if you want to join in our happy family, I'd be delighted, but Maddy stays. Of course, the other things, which mum and Maddy pointed out, still apply:

  • study comes first;

  • you'd have to fit in with whomever is also here in the house when you visit, Mum and or Maddy;

  • there'll be no secrets;

  • and everybody needs to get on well and be considerate of each other -- that applies to all of us.

If that's not enough for you, then I'll understand, but we will all love to see you if you choose to visit any time, and we'd love to keep in touch, at least as friends. I think that's all I have to say for the time being."

Madeleine, who seemed to be de facto chairperson of the meeting, said, "So, you've heard from all of us, Cassie. We hope you understand that every one of us has said we would love you to be involved with us, but we also understand this is not a typical boy-girl situation, and you might find it weird, or something you don't want to be part of. So, what are your thoughts on the matter now?"

"Can I interrupt, please?" asked Jake, "There is one very important thing I left out. Cassie, one regret I have agonised over since we split up, is the way I behaved when we decided to lose our virginity -- the wham bam thank you ma'am way I approached sex. I'm so embarrassed about that now, and so sorry I inflicted it on you. I've often thought I would like to turn the clock back for at least long enough to put it right, and give you a very good time, for your first time. That's all -- back to you, Cassie."

Cassie said, "You've all been so nice to me, and I agree with everything, every one of you have said, and Jake, if nothing else, I would love to go back and put our sexual inadequacies right, too. But I think I want more than just that. I do love you, Jake, and I would be very grateful if you would all accept me into your family on the terms you have outlined. I think I need to put more time into my studies too. I have kept up, but my previous boyfriend did expect me to party with him and his friends more often than I was comfortable with, so if we can all study, and have a bit of fun some of the time, that would suit me fine, at least until we finish uni."

"By which time I'll be going over east to work," commented Maddy.

"Welcome to the family!" said Kate, and they all got up and took turns in hugging and kissing Cassie. When they settled down again, and Cassie finished wiping the tears from her eyes, Kate said: "Now, for some little housekeeping matters, Cassie. Are you on the pill, or are you still using condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies?"

"I'm on the pill... now -- for about three months. I was worried Pete might want to do it au naturel one day, so I went on the pill just in case."

"Good," said Kate. "Have you and Pete ever had unprotected sex? - since you've been on the pill, maybe?"

"No, never. I didn't tell him I was on the pill. I thought that would encourage him to throw the condoms away, and I didn't want that. I knew he had plenty of girlfriends before me and I had no idea of their sexual health history."

"Good girl," said Kate, relieved. "Sex with anybody else?"

"Mrs C!" said Cassie with mock indignation. "It's only ever been Jake and Peter, I promise, and never without a condom. What do you think I am -- a little slut!" and she slapped the back of Kate's hand, getting in the spirit of the light hearted banter which was replacing the earlier more serious relationship counselling session they had just finished.

Madeleine and Kate both spontaneously leaned towards her and hugged her. When they sat upright again, Madeline said,

"What do you think, Nurse Clifton?"

"I think I agree with you, Dr Stevenson," replied Kate, using Madeleine's surname for the first time.

Madeleine looked directly at Cassie and said, "Okay, in view of your excellent sexual health, and Jake's, we've decided, no condoms -- okay?"

There was a sudden intake of breath by Cassie, and she opened her mouth in surprise. "I've never done it without a condom... but I suppose it's okay if you say so."

"C'mon, Cassie," said Madeleine, in a fake, pained, tone of voice. "Jake had only ever done it with you before I came along, and then only with condoms; I've never done it with anyone before Jake without insisting on condoms; Kate has never done it with any of her boyfriends without using condoms, not that it is particularly relevant to the conversation (giggle); and you've never done it without a condom; so what's the point of ruining the spontaneity and the mood of the moment by mucking around with condoms?"

"Okay, okay, no condoms!" said Cassie, raising her hands in a gesture of surrender, and joining in the frivolity as well.

"Good. Now Nurse Clifton, what about the other matters we discussed," said Madeleine to Kate. Even Jake looked surprised, having no idea what was coming next.

"Oh, yes. We decided if you did make the decision you've made, then there's no time like the present to get started, so we want you and Jake to go to his room so he can give you that good time you didn't get when you were seventeen."

Cassie's eyes were like saucers; her jaw dropped; and her hand covered her mouth. "What, now? Like right now, while you're all here? Why now?"

"Because you're dying to make love to Jake," said Kate.

"because there's no better time than the present;

"because if we keep putting it off, there'll rarely be a good time when you and Jake can be home alone;

"because Jake said you'll have to fit in with whomever is here in the house at the time, me and or Maddy. We're here now, so it's a good time to get used to doing it while others are around; besides, if you want everything to be perfect, then that'll involve a lot of planning, which will waste time and interfere with someone's study plans. The whole idea is, when you're feeling in the mood, you can come around, get it over with, and then go back to studying, a satisfied and happy girl -- or you can study here from time to time, and have a sex break instead of a coffee break, but Maddy and I are not going to go out when we don't need to, just so you can have the house to yourself for a couple of hours."

"Just go along with it, Cassie," said Madeleine. "She did this to me the first time I came here, and I'd never met her before. It really is the best way to get started."

"Okay, okay!" said Cassie, realising that she wasn't going to win this two-against-one argument. "But how do you feel about this Jake?"

"I had no idea this was coming," he said honestly, "but since these two have made up their minds, and one of them is my mother, I think it would be best to go with the flow, as Maddy suggested. Besides," he said with a cheeky grin, "there's nothing I would rather be doing right now."

"Okay lover boy," said Cassie, also cheekily, "let's go then, but I want the door shut," and she stood, walked around the table, took Jake's hand, and helped him out of his chair.

"Spoilsport!" said Madeleine to her back as she and Jake walked to the kitchen door, hand in hand. "Oh, there's one other thing, Cassie."

"What now?!" said an exasperated Cassie.

"Temper, temper," chided Madeleine.

"Sorry ma'am," said Cassie, joining in the repartee.

"This time, contrary to what I said in the refectory at uni, you can just lay there and let Jake do all the work, because part of the deal Kate and I forgot to explain to you is that after today, Kate and I are going to take you under our wing and teach you everything we know about pleasing a guy. You'll love it, and soon will be the most popular girl on campus."

Cassie stamped her little foot and said, "You two! I don't want to be the most popular girl on campus. I only want to do it with Jake." Then, as an afterthought she added, "But, I do want to please him... so, thanks... but I hate to think what you have in store for me. C'mon, Jake, let's go before they dream up something else."

When they had left the room and were presumably out of earshot, Madeleine and Kate cracked up and laughed, and laughed, until their sides hurt. When they settled down, still smiling and giggling, Madeleine said:

"I think that went very well indeed, don't you, Kate?"

"I do, and you're an absolute treasure, Maddy. Thanks for your help. I don't know how I would have handled it if you weren't here."

"I think they'll be a while," said Madeleine. "I know Jake will be taking his time and trying to make it the best ever for Cassie, to make up for their first time. The thought of what they might be doing is making me feel horny."

"Me too," admitted Kate.

"I don't suppose we could go to your room, if we are quicker than we think they'll be, and if we're very quiet about it?"

"I don't see why not," replied Kate. "She'll have to find out about us sooner or later. Today's not the best time to tell her, but, in the event, it wouldn't be an absolute disaster if we get sprung, but let's not waste any more time here," and the two women hastened quietly to Kate's bedroom.

Meanwhile, in Jake's bedroom, Cassie and Jake were standing and kissing, she on tip toes with her arms around his neck, and he with his hands on her tiny waist.

"Jake, you don't know how long I have wanted to do this again with you," she said.

"What, the kissing or the other," he asked with a mischievous grin.

"I was talking about the kissing, you naughty boy, but I'm looking forward to the other as well -- just a little bit nervous because it's been a while, and this feels a bit like it would feel if it were our first time."

"For me too," admitted Jake. "Tell you what; Mum said, if there's ever any awkwardness then massage is a good way to get started -- not as confronting as stripping off in front of each other and then getting on with it. How about I go and warm up some massage oil while you get undressed and lie on the bed. You can even cover yourself if you feel shy."

"I'd love that," she said, going up on her toes again and kissing him sweetly, and then more ardently.

Jake emerged from his room just as Kate and Madeleine were crossing the end of the corridor on their way to Kate's room. Kate beckoned Jake, and they met halfway down the hallway, whispered for a moment, and then Kate came back to Madeleine. When they went into Kate's room and shut the door, Kate said:

12