Kate and Jake Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just told Jake what we're doing. He said, before they leave their room, he'll make sure we're done, or if not, at least warn us. So, the coast is clear and we can relax and enjoy ourselves, but no noise, huh?"

"Look what I brought with me." said Madeleine, as she pulled a couple of items out of a shopping bag she had brought with her.

"I know what that one's for," said Kate, pointing at the long, double ended dildo, "but what on earth is that?" she asked, pointing to the other object which was also tubular, but bent like a 'U', highly irregular in shape, and had bits projecting out from it along its convoluted length.

"It's another double ended dildo, but shaped so two girls can be face to face in the missionary position, like a man and woman -- much better than the straight one if you want to get up close and personal."

"But, what are all the bits sticking out?" queried Kate.

"They're special bits to stimulate clitorises and anuses."

"In that case, I can't wait to try it, but let's warm up first," said Kate as she started to unbutton her blouse.

When Jake came back into his bedroom with the bottle of warm oil in his hand, Cassie was stretched out, face down, and naked, on his bed with a pillow under her chest and neck. She looked amazing: different from Kate's petite but athletic figure; and completely different from Madeleine's toned and very sexy, bigger boned body. Cassie almost looked like a little girl, from behind. She had long skinny legs, but they were delightful, all the same. Her bottom was smaller than Kate's, if that's possible. She had the tiniest waist of all three ladies, and a beautiful back -- unlike Maddy's, hers was one where the spine is clearly visible. Her thin arms were by her side, and her dainty shoulders were partly covered by her mop of curly reddish-auburn hair. Jake looked down on her lovingly, and also lustfully, as his member started to respond. There was something about her pubescent, but very feminine, figure which really turned him on, as it had always done.

He climbed on the bed, knelt astride her legs, and bent forward to kiss her neck, which made her quiver and sigh in appreciation. He dribbled warm massage oil on her back. He then proceeded to spread it all over her back and arms with long sensuous sweeps.

"That feels s-o-o-o good," she murmured.

He went on to oil her legs, and then came back to her tiny butt and spent some time massaging oil into her cute little cheeks. He dribbled a little down her crack and followed it down with his hand, gently massaging it into her quivering love mound, and then, parting her girlish labia, inserted an oily finger inside to make sure she was well lubricated. It was a bit hard to tell with oil on his finger, but he was convinced she was hot and wet already -- definitely hot, and definitely responsive to him as she moaned and squeezed his finger with her vaginal and pelvic muscles.

He massaged her all over, this time in a firmer, therapeutic manner. At first, he received words of appreciation, but as she went into an almost trance like state, words gave way to sighs and moans of consummate pleasure.

When he finished her back, he asked her to roll over, and, no longer self-conscious about her nakedness, she sleepily complied. As he smoothed oil all over her, he took in her girlish beauty, and his cock stiffened past full erection. He needed all of his will power to resist the urge to part her legs and enter her, as he concentrated on giving her the best massage he was capable of. He started at the wrists, came up her arms, spent a moment on her dainty shoulders, and then rubbed her upper chest in a circular manner which made her smile and sigh. He he saw her open her mouth and heard an intake of breath as he moved onto her breasts, still massaging round and round.

It intrigued him that, while he had always been a small breast man, probably having the image of his mother's 34C breast imprinted on his mind from childhood, he loved playing with Madeleine's gorgeous big breasts -- maybe there is also an attraction of opposites? ...and there was always the mind-blowing tit fuck, impossible with Cassie -- but not withstanding that, he found himself fascinated by Cassie's A-cup sized breasts. Maybe it was because she was the love of his life from age fifteen, and while they waited until they were seventeen to have intercourse, they had kissed passionately and groped each other from the beginning of their romance.

He wiped the excess oil off her breasts, then her slightly concave belly, and finally her external genitalia, lay down beside her, and started kissing her boobs.

"Oh, Jake! That's so wonderful," and then when he started concentrating on her nipples he heard a sharp intake of breath and she exclaimed, "Oh, Jake!" again, and stiffened for a moment.

While he alternated between tonguing, softly biting, and suckling on her nipples, he was delighted to see she was on cloud nine, sometimes smiling, sometimes grimacing, and often rolling her head. These reactions increased markedly when he slipped a finger inside her and started to gently massage her internally, while also stimulating her clitoris with the heel of his hand or a spare finger.

She quivered in anticipation and tingled all over as he kissed his way southwards from her delightful little tits, and gasped when she felt his hot breath on her womanhood. As he licked, lapped, and massaged her womanhood, concentrating on her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, while still fingering her G-spot inside, her movements and utterances increased in magnitude and volume, while his cock felt fit to burst.

When she finally came with a scream and convulsions he was quick to part her legs, kneel between them, and push his rampant cock into her love tunnel. He took it slowly for the first thrust because she was very tight, and he was at maximum girth. She gasped as it went in, but he knew intuitively it was in awe and pleasure -- no pain involved. This triggered a second orgasm in her and he rapidly increased his thrusting rate until his own arousal went through the roof and with a guttural roar he filled her up while she was still coming.

"Houston, we have lift off," chuckled Madeleine when they heard Jake and Cassie's explosive climax. Kate cradled her in her arms, after what was one of their best girl-girl orgasms, using their tongues and the U-shaped, double ended, weird looking dildo with all its excruciatingly stimulating appendages. "Can't wait for my turn with Jake," said Madeleine. "Kate, I wish we had a cock for you too, but on the other hand, I don't want to involve another man in our love triangle."

"I know what you mean," replied Kate. "Intercourse with a really nice guy would be a wonderful way to finish off our girl-girl session, but, like you, I wouldn't trust just any guy to do the right thing." They were silent as they both pondered this inequality: Madeleine had Jake, but, officially, Kate had no one at the moment. Of course, Kate could have Jake when no one else was around, but it would be nice if she too could mate with her son immediately after Madeleine had sent her off -- Jake and Madeleine often screwed themselves silly after Maddy had given her an orgasm. After a couple of minutes Kate came to a decision, and said:

"I love you, Maddy."

"I love you too," replied Maddy with a smile and then a kiss applied to Kate's nearest breast.

"No, I don't mean love as in fond of or like, or even fuck-buddy-lust. I mean really love, in the lesbian sense of the word, the romantic sense."

"Oh, Kate, that's such a wonderful thing to hear. I've felt that way about you almost from the beginning but I've been careful to not come on to you too lovingly in case I scared you off," said Madeleine, as she adjusted her position to better enable her to hug Kate in a meaningful embrace.

Kate smiled her appreciation of this remark, and said, "Maddy, I not only love you but respect you enormously -- I suppose that's a prerequisite to real love, anyway. I love the way you look after Jake, because he is the most important person in my life. I was so moved by the way you took Cassie under your wing and helped make her happy again -- that was above and beyond just being a nice, caring person. Any other girl would have told her to piss off when she came sniffing around her lover."

"And I love the way you were upfront with me when I first met you, and how you welcomed me into your home and life, knowing I had designs on Jake, the most important person in your world -- and as for Cassie... you've done the same for her."

"Maddy, I trust you completely, and I want to confide something in you that I wouldn't tell anyone else in the world," said Kate, and Madeleine straightened up into a sitting position, ready to hear this revelation. Kate said, "I do have access to a cock, but only when you're not here."

"Oh my gosh!" said Madeleine, her hand flying to her mouth. "You don't mean...?"

"Yes, Jake. All that we told you about our aversion to incest was true up until a few weeks before we met you. We have never done anything in the eighteen years we've been together. When we had those sex-education lessons, it got to the point where it was necessary to show him where things were and what he should be doing with them, and more importantly, how he should be going about it. It's very hard to explain a sexual technique without going through the actions: a bit harder, not that hard, yes, that's just right. Anyway, it was when I was showing him the finer points of giving oral sex to a girl that it happened. I went off! I didn't mean to. He was doing it so well, and the sight of my own handsome son, with an erection only a near virgin boy can muster, was all too much for me, and I exploded. In the heat of the moment I begged him, no commanded him, to put it in, and he did. His thrusting sent me off again, and I'm afraid I became hooked -- so did he -- we both admitted to having had the odd fantasy about each other, and were both thrilled we had finally got that out of our system... but we hadn't got it out of our system at all, and we kept doing it. We tried to back off at one time, but couldn't, and decided, as long as no one in the world found out, there was no logical reason to deny ourselves this new dimension to our love. Like you and he, our physical relationship will not affect his ability to relate to other girls, as you can plainly see, and he'll marry one day. It also doesn't stop me finding a guy to settle down with one day, but in the meantime I don't have to go out with less than perfect guys just for sex -- between you and Jake, I'm a happy and contented woman."

Madeleine hugged Kate hard, kissed her, and said, "I'm so happy for you!... and Jake too. I've often thought that you two look so wonderful together, it would be just lovely if he was your stepson, so you two could go all the way, and have a full relationship. Of course, I was too scared to voice those thoughts, after the bollocking you gave me the first time I suggested something like that."

"So sorry about that, Maddy, but it was still all a bit new when you came along, and we were worried people might guess."

"That's okay, and I fully understand. I am just so stoked that you trust me with your secret, which I'll keep as my own until death. Hey, something just occurred to me. You said part of what made you fall in love with me, was because you were impressed with the way I helped Cassie out, at my own expense to a degree, given I will have to share him from now on. Well, my darling, you did much more than that with your Jake. You two were still on your honeymoon when you let me into your lives, and I love you so much for that. Hey! This is great! I was going to suggest Cassie stays the night. My plan was that I would have my session with Jake a bit later on to complete Cassie's education on how things are: no jealousies, no competition, just love -- and we take our turn and share!... and then because it's such a special occasion for her, I was going to suggest she sleep with him and have him all night... and in the morning too, of course," Madeleine concluded with a chuckle.

"You were going to suggest that?" said Kate. "What are you suggesting now, in the light of my revelation?"

"I'm now suggesting we all have a cuppa when they're finished, and a post mortem, and then we let Cassie go home so that you, me, and Jake can have a threesome, this time with you getting the lion's share of his lovely cock. It will be so wonderful. Anyone will be able to make love to anyone else, with no barriers and no taboos."

"That made my twat tingle," said Kate with a giggle. "I love you Maddy, and I'm so glad I told you. Okay, well let's shower and dress, and get back to the kitchen before they do."

Another muffled female cry rent the air, followed by guttural male utterings, and Madeleine said in reply to Kate's suggestion that they should hasten back to the kitchen, "No rush. It sounds like they'll be a while yet!"

---------- oOo ----------

12