Kate & Jim Ch. 04

Story Info
They continue their romance while traveling to Florida.
9.7k words
4.74
16k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate awoke around four in the morning to find Jim's side of the bed empty. Having the need to go herself, Kate went to the most logical place first, the bathroom.....no, he wasn't there. Next she went downstairs to check the kitchen to see if Jim was having a snack in the middle of the night as he often does.

When Kate walked into the kitchen Jim was standing there naked with his arms folded across his chest. The only light in the room were the night lights on either end of the kitchen.....however his eyes....Jim's eyes were on fire; the eyes of a great hairy beast stalking its prey....her.

Jim had that look on his face again. The same look when he surprised her in the bedroom with new clothes on their shared birthday. It was a lusty look....a demanding uncompromising look that makes her skin tingle and her pulse quicken. The look said Jim would have his way with her if he chose to do so.

Even though they were lovers, Kate caught herself covering up her breasts with her arms. Jim caught this and shook his head in disapproval. She instinctually dropped them to her side, frozen in place.

Kate's imagination was racing in anticipation of what Jim was about to do....she could feel her heart beating in her bosom and it was deafening in the still silence of the kitchen.

Even without Jim touching her Kate could feel the moistness between her legs as her nipples hardened, pushing against her white cotton nightgown. There was no need for words....this look warned her to remain silent and take it like a woman....or else.

Jim silently walked up to her. Kate closed her eyes as Jim leaned forward to kiss her lips lightly. She felt his hands on her shoulders slide down to the front of her nightgown to the lace collar.

Jim ripped the nightgown down the front... the fabric tearing like tissue paper in his strong hands making her gasp and swallow... leaving her partially exposed to the lusty fire in his eyes.

Jim stepped back momentarily to admire his handy work before slowly circling.... deciding what he would taste first.

He decided with the back of her neck first; the subtle smell of Jasmine blended with Kate's musky woman's scent; the scent of her arousal.

Jim reached around and underneath Kate's torn nightgown giving her goose-bumps as he cupped her perfect breasts; breasts with pink areolas and upturned nipples, his hot breath was on the side of her face, making her shudder as he whispered, "You're my bitch, Katherine; any objections?"

Kate shook her head as she felt his hard cock pressed up against her, pushing back against him to stimulate herself further while Jim caressed her breasts and nipples. She was moaning in total pleasure, surrendering to his demands.

Jim's right hand slid down to her plump pussy caressing it while he continued caressing her breasts with the other.

Kate tried to turn to kiss his lips; she wanted to suck on his cock and licks his balls; Jim slapped her bottom in warning, growling "Don't move!" and continued to tease her pussy with his fingers, stopping several times just as her orgasm was starting to peak to taste his fingers.....the taste of his woman's sweet sex.

Jim stepped back and roughly pulled her nightgown off completely, dropping it to the floor and kicking it aside.

Jim put his hands on Kate's shoulders to turn her to face him. He took her arms and placed them around his thick bull neck, putting his hands around her trim waist to kiss her lips long and deep, their tongues caressing and probing; Kate returning his kisses, their tongues intertwining and caressing as if lovers unto themselves.

Grabbing Kate's ass with one hand and squeezing, Jim's other hand was in her hair at the nape of her neck to pull her head back slightly to get at her neck and throat; kissing and licking to the base of her throat, working his way down to her firm round sensitive breasts to return again to her sweet lips.

Jim slid his hands to her ass and picked her up, putting her on the kitchen table as they continued kissing lost in the passion of the moment and Kate in her urgent need to orgasm.

Jim cleared the table with his arm, pushing the polished wood fruit bowl full of apples and oranges; the fruit bowl one of his boys (Bobby, Kate's Probation Officer made for Jim as a gift in shop class while Bobby was still in high school) crashing to the floor.

He slid Kate to the middle of the long massive trestle table to have her lie on her back and then continued with his tongue in her plump wet pussy what he started with his fingers.

Jim soon had Kate moaning and squirming on the table as she arched her back to push her pussy in his face. Kate's violent orgasm burned through her likes a sun going nova, and yet Jim was not through with her until he satisfied his own urgent need.

Jim helped Kate off of the table taking her small hand in his much larger and callused one leading her to the dimly lit front door foyer grabbing her torn nightgown from the floor and turning off a small table lamp to throw the foyer into almost total darkness.

There was a large ornate with leaves, flowers and swirls ceiling to floor black wrought iron framed mirror bolted to the wall that Jim made at work on a whim. Between the frame and ¼ inch glass of the mirror, Jim estimated it to weigh close to seven hundred pounds.

He incorporated candle holders into the design with the original candles in it although they were never lit. Jim always wanted to ravish a woman he loved front of it and now was the perfect opportunity.

Jim put both of Kate's hands behind her back and whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes, Katherine."

Kate closed them and Jim tore a strip for a blindfold and tied it over her eyes. He then twisted and pushed one of the flowers to the side to reveal a hidden compartment full of wood farmer matches.

Jim removed them and lit the twelve beeswax candles. He put his hands Kate's shoulders and she knew what Jim wanted, his cock sucked on; unaware as yet the candles were lit, illuminating the foyer in soft, flickering candlelight.

Kate went to her knees finding his hard cock with her small hands, caressing the shaft, licking the tip and kissing it. Kate continued licking the circumference of the tip teasingly and then up and down the shaft from his balls to the pulsating tip of his huge beastly cock, knowing she can never take it all into her mouth because of its girth and length; 'My pussy is another matter entirely' she was thinking, 'I can take it up to his balls.'

Kate fantasized about Jim's cock buried in her cunt up to his balls while she sucked; she wanted Jim to take her like a woman and fuck her hard while she licked and sucked getting aroused anew....it was so wonderful.

It was then Jim removed the blindfold and Kate blinked, her eyes adjusting to the soft flickering of the beeswax candles.

Kate paused and smiled to see their reflections in the mirror; a woman with long red hair sucking on her lover's mammoth cock. 'This is so incredibly erotic' she was thinking 'it's like I'm a participant and a voyeur at the same time; watching a live play with all the tastes and sensations....the wonderful tastes and sensations; Better yet, Kate through the looking glass in our private mirror world. There is a clock in the background. The grandfather's clock on the far wall....I'll have to check it for hidden compartments.'

Kate kissed the tip of Jim's cock looking up and smiling. Jim nodded, gathering her long thick hair in his hands. He gathered her tresses into a ponytail and twisted it into a bun on top of her head; letting it go to unravel to cascade about her shoulders and down her back.

Kate continued to lick and suck on his cock while watching in the mirror, until Jim made her get up on her hands and knees facing into the mirror. He rammed his rock hard cock into her still dripping pussy without further fanfare while holding onto her hips and pounded her relentlessly.

Jim's lustful thrusts increased in speed and in power as he reached forward to grab her hair.

He twisted it into a ponytail and pulled her head back as he continued pounding her; holding Kate in place with her hair which only heightened her arousal, she was so glad that her hair was long for him to grab like this; she wanted it longer still.

Kate was bucking and panting and moaning as her second orgasm washed over her. It was as deliciously satisfying as the first, more so as she felt his hot thick and rich semen being pumped into her dripping and swollen ravaged cunt as Jim's orgasm overtook him.

Jim was breathing in and out deeply while emitting an occasional soft grunt. Kate was determined not to waste a single drop of his semen; for her a proven aphrodisiac. Kate would lick his cock clean with her mouth when he rolled off.

Such was Jim's orgasm that he rolled off of her onto the floor to get his thoughts together and let the memory of his orgasm linger in his mind while thinking 'It was like I was fucking two women.....damn that was good.....she was good...I was good...the four of us were....hah.....the beauty and the beast fucking to candlelight!

Fascinated by his seemingly endless erections, to give her endless multiple orgasms, Jim's after-orgasm daydream allowed Kate her chance to get him hard again

Kate started kissing his stomach; working her way down to his cock, licking and sucking on the tip as her silky red hair fell forward covering her face.

Jim reached down and gathered her hair into a ponytail and next twisted it up in a bun as she knew he would to keep it out of her mouth. He was instantly hard again and she was thinking..."He's always ready to fuck and mine for eternity.

Jim was trying to hold back and prolong this marvelous blowjob, however the first clear pre-cum escaped despite his best efforts. Kate stopped and looked at him smiling, licking her lips and teeth to tease him before continuing watching the Jim and Kate of the mirror world.

Jim let go of her bun just before his orgasm washed over him. He buried his hands in Kate's unbound hair to hold her in place while filling her mouth with gobs of his thick, creamy semen. Kate tasted and savored every bit before swallowing while wishing for more as she licked her lips.

Jim helped her to her feet and kissed her hands, "I love you Katherine. We can sleep in until eight. It's not like we're on a fixed schedule and neither are they" Jim said pointing to their reflections in the mirror, "Our alter egos in our private mirror world with their backwards clock will be here for us when we desire their looking glass world and they ours."

"Private looking glass world...clock....those are some of my thoughts and more!"

"That's because we're soul mates, baby and its back to bed with us" he said, blowing out the candles.

"But Jim, I have to pick up the kitchen first. I can't go to sleep with an untidy house. I'll be just a minute," and Kate gathered up the remains of her nightgown.

"We'll take care of it in the morning" Jim grabbed her and threw Kate over his shoulder, walking to the stairs.

"Jim, what are you doing?" Kate said laughing and not resisting; not surprised with anything he did anymore.

Once in the bedroom he dumped her on the bed. Kate immediately grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

He picked one up and Kate dropped hers, fluffing it up and lying down. "You can't hit me. I'm a girl" and she held out her arms to him.

"No, I suppose not" Jim replied agreeing while putting his pillow back and lying next to her to take her in his arms.

"Kate?"

"Yes, Jim."

"I love you, Katherine."

"I love you too, sweetheart, although I bet the redhead in the mirror world picked up the kitchen first."

"Really, Kate," he said chuckling; "what an imagination you have....."

As always, Kate is a whirlwind of efficiently organized motion. She woke Jim at 8:00 AM with her signature hot pink clipboard and checklist to ensure everything is shipshape for their upcoming adventure in their land ship.

These are Kate's imaginative, creative thoughts, "upcoming adventure" and "land ship" inspired by Jim's poem to her with a light sprinkling of stardust and moonlight thrown in for good measure. Not to mention the wild and imaginative sex on the kitchen table and then in the foyer.

Kate never knew about the mirror's hidden compartment despite her bi-weekly dusting of it when she cleaned the glass.

Quite simply, Kate is gloriously in love with a man who loved her with a passion of storybook happily-ever-after.

She lovingly laid Jim's clothes out on the chair that morning; casual attire because they discussed being comfortable for the drive.

She laid out Jim's blue jeans, his red tee shirt and blue cotton chamois shirt because it was chilly that morning (the weather forecast called for it to warm up later) his socks and his well worn double sole moccasins.

After he was dressed Kate fussed over him as she does every morning; a chance to touch him and kiss Jim's lips as she adjusts his shirt collar whether it needs it or not; Kate adores doing this. It is now her morning ritual.

Kate wore snug indigo blue jeans with hand embroidered peacocks on the back pockets, a red tee shirt to match Jim's, a light pink sweatshirt and white sneakers.

Even dressed casually and with little or no makeup, Kate's beauty shown that morning as if she was freshly coiffed from an exclusive salon or if she were wearing designer clothes after having her face done by the makeup artist to the stars.

Kate was smiling as she fixed her hair into a ponytail for Jim to touch while she fussed over him. She hugged herself after she finished remembering something Jim told her.

Jim confided he thought her to be a well dressed sophisticated bitch when they were neighbors; well mannered and polite but a bitch to be sure.

Kate hugged herself as she thought, 'you're right to a certain extent, sweetheart. Nevertheless, manners and proper decorum are important. You're no slouch there when you want to be. You just enjoy people underestimating you...goodness....Goodness, I can't stand here all morning thinking; I have things to do and places to go.

As they bustled about in passing each to their own tasks, Jim stopped often to kiss Kate's warm lips and crush her to him gently, taking in the jasmine of her perfume. Jim Brady loved Katherine with a passion he once thought impossible twice in a lifetime.

Just as they were almost ready to embark, Kate asked, "Jim?"

"Yes, Kate, just give me a second. I have to get something out of the garage."

"Do you know what we should do?" Kate suggested walking beside him.

"Please tell me, my love."

"We should select a name and christen our land ship on its maiden voyage for the magic of moonlight and stardust to guide us safely on our way."

Jim stopped walking and studied her, "Have you been peeking in the garage again?" he asked smiling.

"No...Wait a second...do you mean we are thinking the same thing?"

"We are. I wanted it to be a surprise; however it is apparent the shared magic of moonlight and stardust allows us to read each other minds; two souls entwined on the sea of love."

"I adore it when you talk like this, Petruchio," and Kate put her arms around his bull neck to kiss her true love's lips, "you are wonderfully romantic sweetheart....what's in the garage?"

Jim scooped her up in his strong arms like he did after she fell while trying to get his chest down. He brought her to the front of the Winnebago and put her down, saying, "Close your eyes and when I tell you to open them you shall see."

Jim returned with a wicker basket. Inside were two Champagne glasses and a small bottle of well-chilled sparkling Concord grape juice, plus a small bottle of French Champagne double wrapped in a towel.... also inside was a new set of license plates.

"Keep your eyes closed" and Jim handed her the towel wrapped bottle and kissed her lips, "now open your eyes," and when she did, Kate had the biggest smile on her face as she said, "Oh, Jim, I never expected this," and she loved him even more if that were possible.

"I'll bet this is real Champagne; do you really want me to hit it with the bottle? What if I put a dent in the bumper; it's a rental."

"Well not exactly, Kate; I have a few more surprises," and Jim put his arms around her.

"I'll say it once and then we'll say it together as we christen; I christen thee the "Lady Katherine" and we will hit the custom front tow hooks I made and bolted to the frame."

They did it together repeating the words, breaking the bottle as if it were a ship on skids ready to be launched into the water.

"Jim." she asked kissing his lips and rubbing his bristly head, totally overwhelmed at this unique and loving moment.

"Yes, Kate."

"I....I..." and Kate started crying, tears of joy, but tears nonetheless. Jim held her tenderly in the driveway until she stopped.

"It's OK, baby....it's OK" he said, soothingly, rubbing her back, "I understand so cry all you want," and then after a bit.

"I'm better now" Kate said wiping her face, "I must look a wreck."

"Just a smidgen; I see a few tears I must kiss away," and he did, "I want you to see the bow of our land ship. All ships need a proper name on the bow."

"You didn't, did you...you did. When did you do that?"

Kate rushed around the back to look. The hand painted letters done in a flowing gold script proclaiming THE LADY KATHERINE.

"I painted them on while you were sleeping and you almost caught me. You walked into the kitchen minutes after I finished. It's a good thing I had my little snack before I started."

"Yes, I'll bet a little snack; I saw the dirty glass and dish in the sink; no doubt three peanut butter sandwhiches and a quart of milk; your idea of a little snack."

"Well yah; I was hungry."

"You're always hungry, Jim!"

"I'm always hungry for you, Katherine."

"After eating me out on the kitchen table, obviously."

"You probably didn't notice the lettering this morning because I parked it so close to the garage. Now we need a proper toast before I put the new license plates on."

"Wait do you mean that look was....."

Jim interrupted, "You were going to say a part of a ploy to distract you, and no it wasn't a ploy...you caught me off guard in more ways than one.

You looked so helpless and vulnerable and so incredibly sexy and desirable. Your hair was tousled from your pillow and your night gown was the only thing between me and my lust....my hard cock. I really couldn't help myself, Katherine; you have a way about you that brings out the beast in me."

"You had me so flustered Jim. I was tingling all over. My god it is so erotic to just submit to you when you are like that, but wait a minute; what license plates! I thought it was a rental....did you buy it? You did buy it; didn't you?"

"Yes, I bought it and now we can travel anywhere we want without a seconds' notice," Jim explained twisting the plastic cork from the bottle and pouring the sparkling grape juice into their glasses.

Jim handed Kate her glass offering up a toast, "To stardust... to moonlight....to my beautiful lady with a woman's heart...to true and love everlasting........"

Kate drove for the first three hours until they crossed into Ohio. She kept on glancing at Jim as she drove...most content in her thoughts and blowing him kisses.

'Jim Brady, you are all mine, although you're not classically handsome or taller than me; although you are not slim and trim with a full head of hair, my once ideal man...perhaps you accept yourself as a balding ugly man, but not in my eyes, you're not ugly anymore, the beauty of your secret heart is like no other man I ever met.

You, my beautiful, sweet troll have helped me to believe that true love is more than a romantic ideal; that there truly is a person for everyone...a soul mate in more than just flowery words.