Kate and Molly

Story Info
Two women embarrass their friend's male slave.
1.5k words
4.1
21.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing about most guys is that when they are horny they will tell you just about anything.

A few weeks ago, I had took advantage of that situation. After a few hours of teasing, I left my sub with an assignment. He was to write out his five most embarrassing fetishes and tell me exactly why they embarrassed him.

Keeping him hard for hours on end did the trick.

Now you have to understand, he also happened to be a humiliation slut. He begged me to push his limits, to embarrass him to the core of his being. He craved it, needed it and begged for it.

I was only too happy to oblige.

I made sure to let a few weeks pass before I had him alone and bound. He was stretched out on my bed. Heavy leather cuffs adorned each wrist and ankle, both attached to the corner posts of the bed, leaving him spread eagle.

I leaned down and stroked his cheek. "I have a surprise for you tonight, well, actually a couple of surprises."

He smiled up at me, his cock erect.

"Here is the first." I reached over and released his right wrist. He looked at me puzzled, I almost never allowed him any freedom.

"And here is the second," I told him, opening the bedroom door.

Standing in the doorway were two friends, Kate and Molly. Both were drop dead gorgeous and both knew him quite well. One since high school and the other from work.

I smiled and watched as he turned bright red.

"You know Kate and Molly, don't you?" I asked him playfully. He blushed and looked away.

"Now, now, now, this is no time to be shy," I scolded.

I turned to Kate and Molly and motioned for them to come into the room. "You both know loser here, don't you?"

They were smiling and laughing, "Oh yes," Molly said, "For a long time."

I looked at him, watching him grow more uncomfortable. "Now, it is time we clear some things up. I know people think we date, but we don't, do we?" I asked, looking at him.

He shook his head "No."

"Are you allowed to fuck me?" I asked him, pointedly.

"No, Mistress," he said sheepishly.

"Are you allowed to touch me?"

He shook his head again.

"Have we or will we ever have sex?"

"No Miss," he said even more embarrassed.

"And are you allowed to have sex with or touch any women?"

His face turned crimson, "No Miss," he said, barely above a whisper.

"What is the only sex you are allowed to have?"

He whimpered and looked away.

"Masturbate," he whispered.

"Oh my god," Kate said, laughing.

"Show them," I ordered.

He closed his eyes and took his free hand and started to rub himself.

"Ewwwww," Molly said, watching and laughing.

I whispered instructions to him.

Tears in his eyes, he obeyed, looking at each of them.

"Miss Molly, I am a pathetic masturbator."

"Miss Kate, I am a pathetic masturbator."

"OK girls," I smiled, "You know what to do."

They giggled and moved closer, each holding a sharpie marker. The two women began to write on him, Kate scrawling the words "Pathetic Masturbator" across his stomach, while Molly wrote it along the inside of his left thigh.

"Now," I informed him, "We are going to go over your list. And we will discuss each item, until Molly and Kate feel that they fully understand and decide what to do about it."

He squirmed and whimpered as I pulled his hand away from his cock and reattached it to the bed frame.

"OK," Molly started, "tell me about this one. Panty fetish, what does that mean?"

She tilted her head and looked at him.

"Oh god," he whispered. "I like panties," he told her.

"But why is it a fetish? Does it make your little dickie hard? Do you wear them? Or like, you know, sniff them or something?"

He nodded, not saying anything.

"Do you want to sniff mine?"

His eyes widened, and his cock responded for him, twitching.

"Oh my god," she laughed, "You disgusting little pervert. Do you have any idea how pathetic that is? What a loser that makes you?"

Kate chimed in, "You know most guys like what is inside the panties. But you'd rather sniff them and rub them all over your face I bet."

Kate slid hers down, removing them and dangling them in front of his face. "Beg for them."

He did, pathetically, weakly and desperately.

"OK," she laughed. "You can have them. But you have to wear them. To work, everyday this week. And I am going to check."

She dropped them on his face.

Molly continued, "I am not sure I understand. Do you masturbate when you sniff them? Do you stick them in your mouth? Do you like them dirty?"

It was clear that Molly understood perfectly.

"Yes Miss, I do all of that, and yes, I like them dirty."

"Dirty how?" she asked, innocently.

"Worn, used, you know, with your scent," he told her, clearly excited.

"Like if I reached down and" she slid her hand inside her pants and began to touch herself, "touched myself and got them all wet and stinky?"

He nodded, eyes closed.

"You like stinky panties?"

"Oh god," he whispered and nodded.

"Say it," I commanded.

"I like stinky panties," he said, looking away.

"Would you like mine?" Molly asked.

"Yes, oh please, yes."

"Beg," i told him.

"Please Miss Molly, please, may I have your panties?"

I shook my head, "Nooooo, you left out a word."

He paused, took a deep breath and asked again, "Miss Molly, may I please have your stinky panties?"

"Oh my god, No!" she laughed. "Are you fucking kidding me? That is gross and that is the last thing in the world I want to think about, you sniffing my underwear and jerking off."

She leaned down and wrote on his chest, "I love STINKY panties."

"But I can promise you every girl from school is going to find this hilarious!"

"No," he begged, "Please you can't tell anyone, please."

I smiled.

She shrugged, "I can do whatever I want. It isn't like they don't all think you are a loser already anyway."

Kate chimed in, "Yeah, girls at work do too. Ohhhh, it isn't just panties. Did you read this. He likes the way girls smell all over, especially, Oh My God!"

She leaned over and laughed, "You did not really write this, did you? Do you really get off on licking girls sweaty armpits and feet? Please tell me this is a joke!"

He turned to look away, but she grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her. "Do you?"

He nodded.

Molly shook her head, "That is the grossest thing I have ever heard. Is it true?" she asked looking at me.

"Well is it?" I asked him.

He swallowed and nodded.

"I guess if he likes stinky panties," Molly explained, "I guess we shouldn't be surprised he likes stinky armpits and feet."

Kate was shaking her head in disbelief and started to remove one of her shoes, peeling off her sock, she dangled it in front of his face. "Probably want to suck on this too, don't you?" She raised it to her nose and scrunched her face. "God I do have smelly feet, yikes."

He winced a bit before biting his lip and nodding. "May I please?"

"Watch this," I pointed out, my riding crop now pointed at his cock.

As she lowered the sweaty sock to his mouth, his cock started to twitch and strain.

"Maybe I should fart in his face," Molly teased.

"He'd probably like that too," I told her, as we both laughed.

Now Molly and Kate were writing more on him, "Armpit Sniffer" and "Armpit Licker" adorned his sides. He was becoming quite a collection of colorful phrases.

Meekly, he spoke, "Can I please smell your foot, Miss Kate?"

She rolled her eyes, "No, you can't, loser."

Molly looked over and smiled, a devilish look in her eyes, "OK, this is weird, but I have to try this." She pulled up her sleeve, over her shoulder and leaned down, covering his face with her armpit. "Lick it," she said, her voice growing cold, almost cruel.

She giggled as his tongue lapped at her.

"I shouldn't have showered after the gym this morning, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, loser?"

He nodded, blushing and licking her.

"Me next," Kate said, removing her shirt.

"It kinda feels nice," Molly admitted.

Kate was next. She also enjoyed having her pits licked and cleaned.

When she stepped back she was smiling, "You are going to be doing this a lot too at work. Whenever I want."

"You know Kate," Molly said smiling, "I bet you could turn him into your own personal deodorant. Whenever you start to smell, he could lick you clean. A few times a day even."

Kate seemed to like the idea.