Kate and Richard

Story Info
A lunch date turns into quick sex in a motel.
968 words
3.67
30.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KateD
KateD
9 Followers

It was another one of those days at work—I couldn't keep my mind on business. My mind kept wandering to things I would rather be doing (and to people I would rather be doing!). I was fidgeting in my chair, rubbing my thighs together to try to get comfortable and relieve the throbbing ache between my legs. Suddenly I heard a familiar ring on my cell phone. I smiled and picked it up as fast as I could.

"Richard! What a pleasant surprise! I was just thinking about you." Richard was an incredibly attractive married man, about ten years older than me, and very fit and muscular. We had only had sex once before, and had been trying to work out ways to get together again, but not being in the same town was making things difficult.

"I'm going to be in the city this afternoon, and I was wondering if you could get out of your office for a bit and meet me for lunch," he said.

I was instantly wet at the thought, and I decided to take a bold leap. "Absolutely! But instead of lunch, I have a better idea. If you remember where my office is, there's a Holiday Inn just down the street from me, right before the freeway onramp. Why don't you go ahead and get a room and I'll meet you?"

"That sounds like a plan," he said, chuckling. "I can't wait."

I laughed. "Oh, me either! Text me the room number when you get there."

It felt like about six hours before he got back to me, but in reality it was only about two. "Rm 136. Hurry up!" read the message.

I felt myself getting wet again as I pictured him waiting for me. I was so ready for him.

My heart was pounding with anticipation when I got to the hotel. I knocked on the door, and when he opened it, I was stunned all over again at how attractive he was and had to take a deep breath. I felt myself blushing.

I walked in and took off my jacket, but remained standing near the door, suddenly nervous. "So, I was really glad you called me today. I was so bored, and my boss had me working on this spreadsheet..."

My words were cut off when he grabbed me and bent his head to kiss me. My nervousness disappeared as excitement washed over me. He paused long enough to pull his t-shirt over his head, then leaned over and started kissing my neck. I sighed and felt a tingle run down my spine. His hands came up and started unbuttoning the top buttons of my shirt, and I started with the bottom ones. I slipped my shirt off and reached back to unhook my bra all in the same motion. My firm, round tits were rising and falling as my breath quickened, and he started rubbing them with his large, strong hands and pinching my hardened nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. I couldn't wait much longer, so I stripped off my pants and underwear as fast as I could. I reached for him next, slipping the fingers of one hand inside the waistband of his jeans while I unzipped them with the other, and causing him to suck in his breath when my knuckles lightly brushed his stomach.

When his pants were unzipped, he pulled them down and stepped out of them, then led me over to the bed, where we lay down facing each other. I drank in the sight of his gorgeous body, and I started out by kissing his neck, then worked my way down to his chest, flicking my tongue over his nipples. He rolled over more onto his back, so I continued kissing my way down his body until I got to his rock hard cock. I licked it all up and down, and then dipped my tongue lower to his balls. Suddenly he reached down and grabbed my arms to pull me up next to him. He pushed me back and moved over me, burying his huge cock in my hot, wet pussy. I gasped when I first felt the fullness inside me. "Oh my god, you feel incredible!" I moaned. I grabbed his taut, delicious ass with both hands as I lifted my hips to match his movements. I could feel every inch of his cock sliding in and out of me, and I was getting close to coming. I started grinding my pelvis against him with every thrust to increase the friction on my clit. Suddenly the orgasm that had been building came exploding out of me.

"Oh god, Richard, fuck me...yes, that's it, yes, oh my god, I'm coming!" My back arched and I gripped his back desperately as I came. My body was still quivering when he pulled out, and I was confused for a moment. He wasn't done yet, though; "Turn over," he whispered, "on your knees."

I got on all fours as quickly as I could, and he slammed his cock back into my dripping pussy. I was going crazy. "Oh, Richard, fuck me harder, oh yes, that's it, oh my god, yes!" He grabbed my hips to pull me harder against him, and he was pounding me so hard that I couldn't form words anymore—all I could do was let out a little scream with each thrust. His breath quickened, and I could tell he was getting close. His body stiffened and he let out a groan as he came, and I felt his hot come shoot deep inside me. We both collapsed on the bed and tried to catch our breath. I turned to him and smiled. "That was amazing! I think we need to go out to lunch more often!"

KateD
KateD
9 Followers