Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate books the haunted room and is bred by her daddy.
9.6k words
4.55
64.1k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate books the haunted room and is bred by her daddy.

***

WARNING: This story involves incestuous sexual relationships with possessed family members and guests. It's an erotic horror story. It includes described scenes of graphic sex including anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

My name is Kate and after seven long years had graduated with an advanced degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management thanks to my Uncle Ted. But a while ago a lawyer for my Aunt Meg and Uncle Ted requested me to meet in his office. My Uncle and Aunt had died and left me their old Victorian home and a 'Shit Load of Money'. He also said that my sister now had a huge trust that would mature when she turned eighteen.

The lawyer told me they had been found in a coitus embrace, not in their own bedroom but in an upstairs guest bedroom. He thought that was very strange for their advanced age. He gave me the keys to the house and the papers and account number for the local bank where the large estate had been transferred into my name.

I drove out to the house and entered and took a seat at the kitchen table. I called my parents and told them all about my news. I could hear my seven year old sister laughing in the background. My uncle was my father's much older brother and Daddy was very happy for me. I told them of the trust for my sister and the very strange way that they had passed. It was my mother that sounded very reserved and told me to be very careful once in the house, especially that guest room. From a deep buried memory that came roaring back as I sat in 'my kitchen' unfortunately I knew of what she spoke. My previous posting told all the sexual intercourse that had happened that week seven years ago.

Now I find myself the owner of the house where all that had happened. Taking stock of my options I decided to go ahead with my plans to open the B&B. I needed a good cook trained in large group feeding and a qualified maintenance person. I actually knew of the perfect couple who had just lost their jobs. I called them and offered them the opportunity at more than they could expect; healthcare, 401k and free room and board. What happened to them, my dad and our first guests are here within.

Alice and Hank made the necessary arrangements and came out and for several days we did an assessment of the kitchen, the facilities and each of the bedrooms. I gave Alice and Hank the 'service quarters' off the kitchen as their mini apartment as part of their compensation. I took over my Uncle's and Aunt's room after refurbishing. We planned for the second floor to be the guest rooms. We ordered what we needed from local merchants to get better service to update and modernize the kitchen, plumbing and electrical. I worked with the lawyer to get permits and authorization to open a B&B. Being able to pay more than any quote or asking fee got all the updates done in less than a month.

One afternoon after that busy month just before the advertized opening we all three were in the bedroom I had stayed in seven years ago. Alice and I were doing the bedding and Hank was testing the plumbing in the ensuite. Suddenly Alice pushed up behind me and hugged me tight. She pulled up my blouse and I could feel her bare breasts pushing into my back as she started kissing my neck and behind my ears. That is my melting place and could feel my nipples get hard and my pussy moisten. Her hands slid under my blouse and pushed up my bra and cupped each of my large breasts. When she pulled on my nipples memories in this room came flooding back.

One of her hands slid slowly down my tummy and into my shorts. Her fingers found my pussy over my panties. Once she rubbed my clit my juices started leaking into my gusset. After pinching my nipple her other hand reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and pulled my shorts and panties down to my sneakers. Alice knelt behind my ass and licked up my crack. Her tongue found my asshole and she pushed inside. My legs became like jelly.

Alice pushed me face down on the bed and licked all over my nether lips. I was pouring juices out my pussy and Alice was drinking it up. Suddenly several fingers slid into my pussy. Alice is a slender girl and has tiny hands. Soon she added more fingers to pump in and out of my pussy. I think she gathered them all together and started pumping my poor wet pussy. She stopped and I felt pressure against my pussy then my cunt was overfilled. Then glorious pleasure shot through my body as she fisted my cunt and rubbed my clit over and over, faster and faster. My whole body tensed then I exploded in a huge orgasm and sprayed Alice's wrist with my hot nectar each time my pussy pulsed.

She slowly removed her hand then licked my pussy lips and thighs of all my juices. Her tongue went back to my asshole and she pushed it in opening my anal ring. She moved backwards slowly then I felt something against my asshole. My anal ring felt pressure then my backdoor was filled. Fingers played with my pussy gathering more thick honey. Slowly my ass was filled using my slick nectar to ease the way. When my ass felt filled I heard a grunt and realized Hank was fucking my ass.

He just attacked my ass for his own pleasure. He wasn't as large as daddy's or Uncle Teddy's cock but he gave me a good ride. I felt the bed move and Alice pulled my hair raising my face and slid her pussy under me. She held my pony tail tightly and pushed my face into her wet pussy. From the pounding in my ass my clit was getting massaged. I lost all hesitation and buried my tongue deep into Alice's pussy. I licked her juices then captured her clit between my lips and sucked away. Alice started moaning and humping her pussy against my face.

"Fuck her Hank, fuck her ass. Punish this bitch with your great cock. Make her cum like a slut on your hard cock. Fill her bitch ass with your hot thick cum. Pound her into my pussy until I spray her face. Make her cum then fill her ass!" shouted Alice. That was not like Alice at all and her voice sounded different.

Hank picked up his pace and was rocking his cock in and out of my ass. All at once he started slapping my ass. Slap, slap, over and over, harder and harder. Each slap pushed me into Alice's pussy. I wanted to get even so I took two fingers and without pussy lube I pushed them hard into Alice's ass.

"Oh fuck Hank I'm cumming. My ass hurts like hell but it made me cum. Suck my cunt Kattie. Drink my hot juice. Shove those fingers up my ass, deep up my ass. I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg!" Alice yelled and sprayed my face with hot pussy juice.

Each time I felt her ass pulse on my fingers a blast of pussy juice hit my face. I could not drink fast enough but I kept my lips sucking on her clit giving her orgasm after orgasm. She pulled my pony tail and laid my face on her tummy breathing heavily.

Meanwhile Hank was caught up in Alice cumming so loudly that he quickened his pace pounding my ass with his nice cock. Suddenly he gripped my hips and drove his cock in the deepest. My ass could feel his cock swell then pulse several times as my bowels received his hot juice. I moved my other fingers onto my clit and pinched myself into another body shaking orgasm.

Hank collapsed on my back breathing heavily then rolled us to spoons. Alice slid her tits against mine then kissed me like lovers for several minutes until we all fell asleep. When we woke we were a little embarrassed but decided to end this adventure by showering together in the repaired ensuite.

Alice soaped up my tits and ran her hands between my legs. Hank's cock swelled and he pushed it across my pussy from behind into Alice's hand. Alice wanked Hank's cock as he rubbed my clit with his dickhead. I reached between Alice's legs and started rubbing her pussy lips and swollen pussy knot. All at once we all came together. My pussy pulsed and bathed Hank's cock. Hank's dickhead pulsed several hot loads onto Alice's hand. Then Alice's body shook and she sprayed my fingers and palm with her hot juice.

We held each other in a three way embrace then did wash each other and stepped out of the shower to towel each other off. I told them to get dressed and meet me in the kitchen since we had something serious to discuss.

Hank and Alice came meekly into the kitchen and offered to quit. They rambled on about never doing anything like that with each other let alone with a third person especially their boss. They were having couple's sex in their apartment but felt out of control in that upstairs bedroom.

I laughed at them and eased their concern and said I had enjoyed all of it but shared my thoughts about that room. We realized we all had been in the house for over a month but the wild sex happened when we three were in that room. I said there must be something otherworldly about that room and wondered about the history of the house.

I didn't share with them what had happened to my pussy and ass seven years ago in that same room by my father and mother and my aunt and uncle and now knew it was what was in that room that causes the wild sex to occur. I had to know the reason.

Hank ran for his laptop and we spent the next few hours digging through the areas electronic historical records. We got to the bottom finally. Seems a very rich banker and railroad investor had built this huge home for his new much younger wife. But like many rich men he was too busy building his empire to care for her needs. A risqué publication of the day carried the sorted confession from the banker.

Returning home earlier from a long trip than expected he did not find his wife about the kitchen. Hearing noises from the upstairs bedroom he was concerned about robbers so he grabbed his hunting rifle and loaded it. Walking quietly upstairs he was unnerved to hear,

"Shove that big cock up my ass. Pound your thick cock over and over, deeper and deeper in my ass. Your cock is so much larger than my old dried up husband. I love sucking on your thick long cock. You punish my throat then drown me with your hot thick cum as I suck your dickhead over and over drinking it like mother's milk.

You get my ass anytime you want it because I can't have you stretching out my poor neglected pussy or my husband's little penis would just flop around inside. Now pound my ass and make me cum. Rub my button and make me wet all over your huge balls. Empty your man balls deep up my ass. Fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming! Fill my ass, fill my ass. Give me all your cum. Give me my bed pleasure. Fuck me like my husband never can," she screamed.

He pushed the door wide open to see the handyman between his wife's spread wide thighs. He was facing her with her ass raised up on pillows. He was grabbing the young wife's firm large breasts and rubbing her lady parts. He was grunting and rutting in and out her ass. The banker could see the wet long cock pull back then slam back in deep. The handyman moaned over and over as he slammed his thick long cock deep up the wife's ass. She moaned and thrashed her ass up and down to receive his huge cock and his hot loads. When the handyman pulled out he laid his cum covered cock on the wife's nether lips. She moaned deeply.

When she softly opened her eyes to hug her lover she looked down the barrel of the hunting rifle and softly said 'Sorry' as the rifle discharged and the huge slug tore through the handyman's back, through the wife and lodged in the hard wood floor. Several more slugs tore through their bodies as they realized they had been caught and were now bleeding out.

The handyman held the wife in death's last grip and promised to be with her forever beyond death's door. She held his eyes then promised the same. They died in a lover's embrace breathing each other's last breath as they kissed deeply.

Being rich and influential the banker managed to escape persecution on a temporary insanity plea and the all male jury agreed and placed the blame on his wife. Shortly thereafter the banker's spinster sister moved in to care for him. Rumors persisted about an unnatural liaison. All the gossips felt justified when the very old brother and sister had been found not in each of their own bedrooms but dead in a coitus embrace in an upstairs guest bedroom. The very room of the murder and the unnatural promise.

After all that the house sat until my Uncle Teddy bought it for a song and brought it back up to like its heyday. We realized that room was haunted with the spirits of the unnatural lovers and would have to be rented under tight controls perhaps to a single or newlyweds, as the three of us laughed away our awkwardness.

We were very close to opening when Hank indicated he needed another manly hand with a few last things. I called my dad and he agreed to come out for the weekend but mom and my sister had to stay home for a soccer game. He arrived late and we had our own dinner prepared by Alice then Hank and Alice turned in early. Dad had brought a good American wine for dinner and we drank the whole bottle.

A little buzzed we went to the den to talk but I suggested we change into our bedclothes in case we got sleepy. I don't know why I did it but I slipped on a short silky see-through sleeper and lace front thong that showed off my firm ass. When I walked down the hall my large firm breasts bounced under the sleeper and engorged my nipples. I was already juicing between my pussy lips and I could catch the aroma as I walked.

I saw my daddy sitting in the lounger so I sat opposite him with my thighs open and when I leaned back my sleeper slid up my thighs giving my daddy a good look at my moist panties. I looked him over and saw that his cock was already hard lying on his thigh pushing at his shorts. I saw his cock pulse and flap his shorts. His face was all deep pink and went dark red when I absent mindingly ran my long fingers across my pussy.

"Katherine now that you are much older I need to talk to you about some family secrets that you might be guessing at. After you were born your mother and I tried every month to make another baby. She took no protection on the hopes she would conceive. Eighteen years was a long time and we had all but given up. We were so excited when your mother came back from our visit here for your eighteenth birthday to find she was pregnant. We were overjoyed when your sister was born so we tried again for more. But to no avail. In frustration we finally went to the proper doctor and had us both checked. Turns out your mother's internal ph was harmful to my sperm.

My daddy had used my formal first name for the first time I could remember since being really angry for some stupid thing at home. So I knew this was hard for him to share. "Go on daddy. I'm a big girl now," I whispered. He shifted forward in his chair and his large cockhead took a peak out of his shorts. My breathing got deeper.

"Your mother and I sat down and had a heartbreaking talk. I realized your mother only got pregnant after we had spent time visiting my brother. We had visited just after our honeymoon eighteen years before the second time. Your mother broke down and told me it was the day I went into town with your Aunt Meg. We were gone the whole day. Your mom told me how it happened."

"She was walking about the house with my brother when he steered her into the bedroom you stayed in the last time. She walked into the room when she took in a deep breath and felt very warm. She heard her brother-in-law also take in a deep breath. She felt Teddy press against her ass and she moaned. He reached around her and massaged her young firm tits. She leaned against him as he unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her front bra. He took each big breast in his big hands then pulled on her hard big nipples."

"She spun out of his arms and pushed her blouse and bra off her shoulders. She said she felt very moist between her legs. She unzipped her skirt then slowly slid it and her soaking panties down her legs and off her feet. She was so wet the moistness ran down her thighs. She kneeled down and unzipped Teddy's pants and pulled them down. He wore no underwear so Teddy's fat thick long cock actually slapped her face. She said she actually moaned so Teddy took his cock in his hand and slapped it across her face until she stuck out her tongue and licked his peach sized cockhead."

"She ran her tongue up and down the sides of his horse cock and licked the hairy tennis balls hanging between his legs. She protested when he pushed his big cockhead between her lips but she opened and sucked and licked the big cockhead in her mouth. Her pussy juice was running down her legs and onto the floor. She scooped some out of her pussy and used it to stroke Teddy's long thick cock shaft."

"He ordered her to suck the old cum butter out of his cock so he could get to the fresh baby butter deep in his heavy balls. Your mom sucked and licked his cockhead and pumped his cock faster and faster putting more pussy juice on his cock making it slide in deeper. When he pushed his cockhead hard against the back of her throat he pulsed eight, nine and ten hot ropes of his cum down her throat and into her mouth. She told me when she had squatted she had placed her open pussy lips on the tip of one of Teddy's polished shoes. As she was swallowing his cum she rubbed her clit on his shoe until she came so hard she sprayed and soaked his sock. Her pulsating orgasm caused her to suck hard on his cock and the head slipped into her throat. Teddy held her on his cock until she fainted and slid to the floor."

"She slowly came half awake and realized she was on her stomach. There was a heavy weight on the back of her thighs and her pussy was painfully stretched and full and something much smaller was in her ass. The thick hot thing in her pussy was pulling her pussy lips as it pulled back then rubbing her clit against the wet bed when it pushed back in."

"She realized there was a huge cock in her pussy giving her mini orgasms as it pounded her cunt and heavy big balls slapped her ass. When the cock filled her painful pussy it pushed against her cervix making those lips kiss the fat dickhead. When the cock pulled back the thing in her ass pushed forward. It pulled out and was replaced with several fingers which opened her anal hole to even more pleasure."

"That cock pounded her into the mattress and after several minutes of rubbing her clit into the bed she screamed into the pillow gushing cum juice all over her tummy. The cock and fingers just kept pounding her pussy and ass and she swore she shook through five or six heavy deep body shattering orgasms. She went into the small death and slowly surfaced to feel the cock still in her pussy and a warm breath against her ear."

"Do you want a jar full of my hot baby cum in your cunt slutty girl? Do you want my brother-in-law butter to leave a baby up your slutty pussy? I can slide this rolling pin cock deep into your slutty adulterous pussy to fire off all my thick hot baby cum. Shall I use your hungry slutty cunt for my own pleasure? Uncle Teddy growled in her ear then bit down."

"He took those fingers from her ass and holding her head down he pushed them into her mouth. She did such a dirty thing for an innocent new wife and sucked and licked them clean. Teddy then pushed them deep into her ass again and held them there. Slowly he massaged her asshole with his fingers adding more until all four where pushing her anal ring wide open. Her poor ass was stretched wider than she could have thought but forgive her she said it felt so good to get pain and pleasure at the same time."

"What's it gonna be cock slut, pussy or ass?" he teased her.

"My pussy, my pussy Teddy, put your monster cock down my pussy and fill it to overflowing with your hot baby cum," she moaned in defeat.