Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 04

Story Info
Via the haunted room Daddy becomes a breeding stallion.
15.1k words
4.62
50.7k
55
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves an incestuous sexual relationship and possession of hotel guests. It's an erotic sexual horror story. It includes described scenes of graphic sex including breeding, anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. It will take some paragraphs to get the stories going and the action to begin.

(Sorry for the time it took to write this fourth and final installment of 'The Haunted B&B'. I was traveling and it takes some thought to write about fucking six women in the same story without sounding redundant. Thanks, Doc Zach.)

*****

My name is Kate and at twenty six I am the owner and proprietor of a haunted B&B. I had inherited the house from my Uncle Teddy who turned out to actually be my father after he had fucked my mother on his brother's honeymoon visit. At my eighteenth birthday visit to their house my Uncle Teddy took me sexually and had my mom again and that's why I now have an eight year old sister. My daddy who raised me didn't know his brother had done my mom for eighteen years until after my sister was born and mom confessed because of medical evidence.

Those years ago at eighteen in that haunted guestroom my mouth, pussy and ass had been violated by my possessed mother, aunt, daddy and Uncle Teddy. I am convinced my Uncle had assigned me that haunted room so he could fuck his daughter. Now after some internet investigation I knew it was the haunting in that guest room that causes the wild sex to occur.

After helping me ready the B&B for bookings my Daddy (the man that raised me) confessed the truth of my and my sister's conception. After the confession I took my Daddy to that room and we fucked. He fucked the daughter he raised in all her holes and I loved it! And soon after that I took him to my own bed and he bred me with his own first child. So his biological niece has now delivered his son. Daddy is so happy now to play with his son and take advantage of me to supply him fresh breast milk. Daddy and I have sex anytime he visits.

When we had regular guests the special room stayed locked. However this was to be a very special week. We had a link on our web site appealing to couples whose husband was sterile or who were a female couple who desperately wanted a child. We indicated the specific week and would only rent to women who could confirm at that special week they would be at their fertile time of their cycle.

Before the couples had committed to the breeding week we sent them a private email and indicated we would supply the breeding male, (yes it would be my Daddy), and the participating females would be required to be naked at all times while within the house. For any same gender female couples the breeding would be by penile penetration, translation being their pussy would be fucked bareback.

We indicated the door to the breeding room would stay closed during each mating and all females would be required to attend the breeding ceremony. We also insisted that no sex should occur the week before. Four rooms were booked at several thousands for the week at the last minute so to speak. We also found that we had a long waiting list of couples hoping for the next scheduled event.

At the B&B I had hired two close friends, Alice as chief cook and scullery maid and Hank her boyfriend as the handyman. More than once we had partaken of the haunted room either as a threesome or with guests that specifically booked the haunted room, then as a five way or six if daddy was visiting.

I told Alice she could fuck any of the husbands or the non breeding female partner if that presented itself. I told poor Hank the breeding females were off limits unless they offered up their mouth or their ass. He was not to use the haunted room to improve his chances.

My daddy worked on client investments from home. Since my Uncle had left me and my sister a 'shit load of money' my daddy handled those investments. He and my mother had grown cold since the truth of her daughters had come out. So my Daddy spent as much time as he could visiting me and his son but still committed to being active in my sister's life.

After one of our fuck sessions in the haunted room I asked him if he would like to be the president of the 'Barren Women Breeding Foundation'. The Foundation would pay him a large salary and he wouldn't have to work so hard, maybe even stay with his daughter and son more often. I asked him if he would like to be my breeding stallion as I told him about my new plans for the haunted room. He told me he loved only me and his son and was content with that. I started to stroke his fat cock and teased him.

"Wouldn't you want to push this big thick cock into four new female pussies every couple of months? Wouldn't you want to drown four different wombs with your hot thick baby butter? Wouldn't you want to know you gave these females the baby they always wanted just like you did me? Wouldn't you want to get even and surpass your brother for what he did to your wife? After all you have fucked Alice many times since breeding me. You better be careful or you're gonna drop one in Alice also," I laughed.

"If you don't say yes right now I'm not gonna suck this fat cock and no more momma's milk," I said to tease him as I licked the pre-cum off his cockhead. He didn't answer so I sat up, let go of his cock and covered my breasts with the sheet. "I guess you don't love me anymore," I teased in my little girl voice.

"Ok, ok. I'll do it! Now give me your tits and suck my hurting cock!" he moaned.

I moved around on the bed and laid my breasts near his face as I captured his thick dickhead in my mouth. I moaned as he sucked my nipples and he moaned as I sucked his cock. I took his cock in deep and sucked on his dickhead while stroking his dick shaft with my tiny hands.

I have learned to cum from breast and nipple play and was building towards a nice one. I felt my Daddy push my thighs apart and he played with my clit. Daddy likes making me cum while his cock is in my mouth because I show my appreciation. While I'm building to a body shaking cum I let Daddy's cock slide further into my throat and suck harder on the shaft in my mouth.

I felt Daddy's cock swell on my tongue and then pulse over and over as his cream bathed my throat and slid to my stomach. I pulled off his cock and let several thick cum globs coat my tongue. I licked his cock knot under his helmet and more jizz shot out. Daddy's thumb was working my clit and I shook into a massive orgasm and sprayed his hand with my hot pussy juice. My mouth clamped down on Daddy's cockhead and he shimmied his cock across my tongue.

"Enough you slut, enough! Let my cock loose!" Daddy moaned.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth slowly sucking his cockhead until it popped out from between my lips. "Nice talk to the mother of your son. What would he say if I told him what you called me," I said teasing him. "Don't forget your promise to be my stallion," I reminded him then kissed his cockhead once more.

The time came when the four special couples arrived. Before they checked in I went over the rules again and impressed on the couples that the females to be bred will be naked at all times. That those same females will all be present during each breeding and spouses were barred from the breeding room. The spouses were also barred from having sex with their partner.

One of the shy females asked why they had to be naked at all times while in the B&B. I explained to the group our research has indicated that being naked in the presence of other females enhances their pheromones and the production of viable eggs. I also indicated they will find themselves moist and eager for the breeding and staying in your room will hinder that, (all that was bull shit but played into the marketing of our services).

I put my son on my lap and said our breeder male has already shown his abilities. I let him latch on to my nipple and he began to nurse. Milk soon started leaking from the other nipple and many eyes watched with eager eyes. I assured the women that the handyman Hank was not the baby maker and was off limits. Surprisingly Alice went, "Ahem," and lifted her blouse so show off her tiny baby bump. "Well ladies, there is another example of a job well done by the breeder," I said laughing but very happy for Alice. I wondered if my Daddy knew.

I asked each couple to sign the non-disclosure agreements and assigned them to their rooms. I expected all of them as a group to be down for dinner in the large dining room. And once more I reminded the breeding females to be naked.

The first couple to come down was Tammy and Stuart. From their bios they sent in their application they were in their early thirties. Tammy is that Texas college cheerleader long haired blonde, really nice athletic body; firm full breasts, scooped waist and wide hips. I didn't know if it was the A/C or her excitement but her beige nipples were hard and pointed and her firm breasts hardly moved as she walked in. She had a huge smile and bright blue sparkly eyes as I led them to their seats.

The next couple down was Ami and Jason. From their bios they were also in their early thirties. Ami is the shy one that asked about the need to be naked. She is an high school teacher and Jason is a banker. Ami was trying to hide her average sized breasts behind her long brunet hair. She held her hands in front of her furred labia and was blushing deep red. Ami had that 'girl next door' figure, the kind the boys would say, 'I wouldn't kick her out of bed'. I tried to make her feel comfortable as she giggled nervously. She looked to find Stuart checking her out and blushed deep red again as she moved to their seats.

The next couple to enter the dining room was the same gender females. The female to be bred was Colleen and her partner was Billie. Colleen is a diminutive Irish girl. She looked to be about five six with long red hair down to her waist. On her small build sat two large D cup breasts. Her silver dollar sized areoles were dark pink with dark red full nipples. Her labia had a soft coating of reddish curls and a little tuff above where her lips joined. As she walked to her chair she gave off a strong sweet scent. Billie was taller than Colleen and had short cropped black hair and was dressed in black.

The last couple to enter was Mary and John. Mary is a CEO of a large corporation. She was full figured with long black hair. Extra large pillowery breasts jiggled as she entered. She carried a muffin top above wide full hips and kept a black curly triangle above her bare labia. She carried herself with confidence and a broad smile. John had an ex sports player build. Both were the oldest couple just past thirty five.

I had special seat covers for each female in case their neither lips got a bit moist with the excitement of this event. To make the girls a little more comfortable I removed my blouse and nursing bra. Alice entered to begin serving also topless. Her changing breasts hung down as she served each plate. That sassy girl was flirting with all the male spouses and also Billie.

The casual conversation was stiff at first but eventually the couples forgot their partner was naked. Colleen dripped some gravy on her breast and everyone laughed loosening them all up. I had let the couples sit were they wanted and as plates were being removed I had the girls turn over their bread plates. I indicated that the sticker under Tammy's plate defined that she would be the first this night.

There was some animated talking and I instructed the four women to meet in the den at nine pm. They could go back to their room till then. Cuddling and light petting was ok but absolutely no sex. I told the guys there would be a van to take them to a local pub and would pick them up at midnight. Giving deference to Billie I told her she could attended the breeding event but she would have to be naked. She chose to remain in her room and make use of our Wi-Fi.

A little before nine the guys came down and left in the van. One by one the girls made their way to the den still naked but had freshened up. I was dressed by then in a flowing see through peignoir. I told the girls that once they were all in the special room the door would be locked. I indicated that the identity of the breeder would be protected and asked that they respect each woman as they went through the event. I also requested that what they saw and heard and experienced in that room be kept secret even from their partner. They all gave me verbal promises so we started upstairs.

"Once we all enter this room and I lock the door you must do everything the Master Breeder tells you. If you fail in this you forfeit your right to be bred. You forfeit your right to reschedule or ever return for another session. He must be obeyed!" I intoned with conviction.

I put the key in the lock and pushed the door open. The room was bathed in soft candle light and incense wafted from the burners. The bed was made up sideways and a triangle pillow sat at the edge. My Daddy would be able to stand and drive his fat cock deep into each pussy.

Each woman was murmuring to themselves and huddling close together. I heard a noise on the stairs and Alice arrived in a gossamer nightgown. "The woman to be bred must enter first. Tammy go stand facing the bay window and breathe deeply. Then do all that you are told and answer all questions put to you by the Master," I spoke forcefully.

Tammy entered the room and while standing at the window breathed in the essence of our female ghost. She was now primed for the taking. I herded the three other women past the door and Alice slipped inside. I turned and locked the door then Alice and I dropped our coverings and joined the naked women.

"Master, she is ready to receive your gift. She will do your bidding. Treat her as you assess her needs," I intoned ritualistically.

The Master Breeder exited the ensuite bathroom in a white hooded terry cloth bathrobe and white Mardi Gras mask, all that to best keep his identity a secret. He looked the women over drinking in the various sized breasts and covered or naked labia. Ami tried to hide her charms but I slapped her hands down. The hooded man walked up behind Tammy and encircled her torso and took a large breast in each hand and massaged the firm flesh and drew out each nipple. He started taking small bites out of her shoulders and sides of the neck.

He turned her towards the other women and pushed her thighs apart. The aroma from Tammy's pussy began to fill the room. The man moved one hand behind and Tammy took in a deep breath as suddenly a fat cockhead appeared at the front of her pussy.

"Have you had a long thick cock like this one in your dirty pussy since your graduation sorority party Tammy?" he growled.

"No," she whispered.

"No, What?" growled the man as he slapped her ass.

"No Sir!" she whimpered.

"And this long fat cock is bigger than your husband's penis, isn't it Tammy?"

"Yes Sir!" she whimpered, as the cockhead disappeared then reappeared glistening with pussy juice and tapping Tammy's growing clit.

"Show this group what a sorority slut you are by making yourself cum and squirt all over this thick long cock hiding between your hot wet dripping pussy lips," he growled and bit down hard on Tammy's neck. That bite made her go weak in the knees but she was held up by strong hands cupping her firm tits.

Slowly Tammy lowered her fingers and moved them through the blonde landing strip and pulled her pussy lips apart. That fat cockhead moved back then appeared pushing her wet pussy lips and engorged sex button. She circled her clit with her two thumbs and each time she took in a deep breath pussy juice leaked over that cockhead and dripped to the floor.

As Tammy increased her self masturbation her breathing grew deep and labored. I noticed the three women soon match her breathing pattern. The man pulled out her nipples as Tammy hissed. He went back to biting her shoulders and neck leaving marks that would be dark bruises tomorrow.

Suddenly Tammy yelled, "Oh FUCK!" and her pussy juice actually did shoot out onto the floor. Her whole body shook as she rubbed herself through several orgasms. The man let go of her tits and she fell to her knees and tried to get her breath back to normal.

The man gave her no chance to do that. He pulled her blonde pony tail and moved her head until she faced his crotch. She was sideways to the group now and when the man positioned his fat long cock to her lips the three client women all gasped. The fat dickhead pushed its way past Tammy's lips and entered her mouth.

"Suck it clean you sorority slut! Suck your sticky pussy juice off that long thick cock. Slide down that thick shaft till I hear you gag! Suck it nice and deep and kiss that fat cockhead. Get it nice and wet so I can fill your nasty cunt until you groan from this cock pushing your pussy wide open," he ordered.

Tammy put two hands on that long dick shaft and sucked the man in deep. She made that, "Yach, yach, yach," sound you hear on porn sites from babes doing deep throat. She was pushing her face down to the base and licking his nut sack. I knew the man, (my Daddy), would blast her tonsils if she kept up her enthusiasm. Daddy pulled out then slapped her face with his cock several times each side.

Daddy pushed her over and pulled her by her pony tail hands and knees to the side of the bed. "Get that bony ass up on those pillows and spread those thighs nice and wide and get ready to be fucked with a real mancock! Girls help her get up there and get those legs spread," he growled.

Colleen and Mary moved to the bed side and pulled Tammy's thighs apart. Shy Ami stood by the door with her hands over her face. Tammy's pussy was dripping pussy juice and that honey coated her nether lips and dripped across her asshole. The pillows were already wet.

Mary grabbed Daddy's cock and ran his large cockhead between Tammy's pussy lips gathering that thick pussy lube. Colleen pulled those plump lips apart and Mary placed that cockhead against the vaginal door and pushed Daddy's cock against it.

"Fuck that stuck up cunt! Make her moan and beg for this cock just like she did as queen slut of the sorority parties. Get it in deep and pound the door to her womb. Ruin that cunt for her husband. Shoot your baby cum deep into this slut!" Mary growled and I wondered if the woman spirit was moving across the guests.

Daddy worked his large cockhead into the opening of Tammy's pussy. "Oh FUCK, it's too big! Haven't had one this big in years. Get it deep, open me up, then fuck me hard, fuck me hard!" Tammy moaned with the voice of the bitch ghost.

Daddy pushed then withdrew, then pushed and withdrew his long thick cock until Tammy had taken it all! Daddy's long thick cock was all in and Tammy was moaning, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over.

"Go slow Sir, go slowly or you will destroy my pussy with that monster cock. Go slow, I can feel you filled me up," Tammy moaned as her pussy leaked more pussy honey as Daddy rode her tight cunt.

Daddy pulled his cock back then slowly it went back in. He did that over and over as Tammy begged him to go faster and faster. You could see her pussy lips roll out with his cock and roll back in on the down stroke. His cock pulled and pushed on her swollen clit making her shake with each thrust and withdrawal.

"Your cockhead is pushing out my pussy. I'm getting bolts of pleasure throughout my body. I can feel your thick long cock pushing deep down into my cunt. You're giving me both pain and pleasure! I can feel my whole groin tightening as your huge cock is driving me towards a frightening large orgasm. Here it comes; here comes that orgasm because of your huge cock. Hhheeeerrrreee iiiitttttt cccuuummmmms!" Tammy yelled as she squeezed hard on his cock and rocked her hips up to his forward thrusts.