Kate at the Party

Story Info
Loving wife Kate is tempted by another man.
831 words
3.01
55.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in our mid thirties and have been married for ten years. My wife is very attractive with thick dark brown hair big blue eyes and a lovely smile. Kate is full figured with lovely curves and big breasts with large brown nipples in all honesty her breasts have started to droop slightly but I like this and I love Kate to wank my cock with her tits.

We set out to a party at a large house in the countryside Kate looked gorgeous in a red dress. It was a hot summer night and Kate had not bothered to wear a bra or panties and I noticed that her nipples could just be seen through the dress.

When we got to the house the party was well underway and shortly after we arrived we got separated and I went to the buffet to get some food and it was then that I lost track of Kate. I saw Kate a few minutes later she was across the room talking to a man and he whispered something in Kate's ear that made her laugh. I decided to join them and started off across the room but an old friend came up to me and started chatting. When I looked for Kate again I couldn't see her anywhere.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and as I approached the bathroom I heard Kate's voice coming from a nearby bedroom. The bedroom door was partially open and when I looked in I saw Kate with the man she had been talking to downstairs. What happened next shocked me but my reaction to what I saw shocked me even more. Kate moved close to the man and they put their arms around each other and started kissing very passionately. I should have rushed into the room and dragged Kate off and back home but I was fascinated at seeing my wife with another man. My heart started to race and I began to tremble with excitement. The man started kissing Kate's neck and shoulders then he pulled down the straps of her dress and lowered his head to her breasts. By now my cock was bone hard and I was experiencing intense sexual arousal.

The man ran his tongue all over Kate's breasts and kissed her nipples making Kate sigh with pleasure. The man pulled away from Kate and tweaked her nipples with his fingers. Then he unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers and showed his thick hard cock to Kate. I wanted Kate to suck his cock and had to restrain myself from entering the room and telling her I wanted to see this man fuck her face.

Kate reached forward and took the man's cock in her hand and squeezed it the pulled on it a couple of times. I expected Kate to get on her knees and suck it but she lost her nerve. Kate let go of the man's cock and stepped backward as she did so the man began to judder and his cock twitched then a jet of sperm erupted from the head of his cock and some of it splashed onto Kate's wrist and forearm.

Kate stared at the man as he toppled backward onto the bed behind him. He lay there twitching and gasping as sperm continued to pour from his cock like a volcano erupting. Kate had been in a daze as she watched the man but now she came to her senses and started to pull the straps of her dress up but she stopped when she noticed the large blob of sperm on her right wrist and forearm. Kate raised her left hand to her right forearm and used her left index finger to wipe the sperm off. Kate raised her left hand to her face and stared at her sperm covered finger then she moved her finger to her lips. For a second I thought she was going to swallow the sperm but then she shook her head and moved her hand away from her mouth. Kate looked around the room and saw a box of tissues on a dressing table she picked the box up and used one of the tissues to wipe her finger clean then she tossed the box onto to the bed so the man could clean himself up with the tissues.

Kate spoke to the man saying "This shouldn't have happened I'm married and I shouldn't be doing this" Then she pulled up the straps of her dress and started to move towards the bedroom door I immediately ducked into the bathroom and waited until I heard Kate walk past then a few minutes later I left the bathroom and went downstairs.

I found Kate looking for me and she said she was tired and wanted to go home.

On the way home all I could think of was seeing Kate with another man again but next time she had to go all the way.