Kate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers

~~~~~~

I loved Tabitha, I really did. We were very close growing up, and when it boiled right down to it, I guess it pissed me off because Tabitha knew just how to piss me off, and never hesitated to do it at every given opportunity.

All of the women in my family were very pretty, beautiful even, and Tabitha was no exception. Hell, when she was younger, her Elven features were so distinctly precise, that she looked like she literally could've come directly from "Rivendell", of J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of The Rings" trilogy, and she had guys lined up, every one of them just waiting for the chance to ask her out. Plus, Tabitha was not only a good student, but also a very good gymnast in both high school and college, and she even had the world laid at her feet until she made some wrong choices and got addicted to cocaine.

But now that she's been off of that crap for almost five years, her beauty has started to come back to her and is still there, but only slowly resurrecting itself, restoring the former beauty that she once was. Still though, she's also a member of my family and I love her very much. That's still not to say that I don't get pissed off at her every now and then.

~~~~~~

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

It was getting dark and I knew that, at some point, I was going to have to go back home. I figured I'd driven around and needlessly brooded about something I had no control over for long enough so; with that in mind, I drove home.

~~~~~~

"Kate, come look," Tabitha smiled, looking out of the front windows, "I can see Mark coming up the driveway...he doesn't look very pissed off from here; but I'd better apologize to him as soon as he walks into the house just to be sure."

"That's pretty smart," Kate grinned, "Maybe you should stay a few days longer than you had originally planned. That way I can find out more ways to be able to handle Mark, you seem to know him pretty well."

"I should," Tabitha girlishly giggled, "We grew up together, and he's more like my older brother than he ever was a cousin."

~~~~~~

I saw Kate and Tabitha briefly looking trough the front windows in the living room, making me chuckle and shake my head. The reason for laughing was that no matter how much a woman denies it, they all worry about their significant other, regardless of how long they leave for, making one more of the many reasons I find the opposite sex so endearing; well, most of them anyway...

~~~~~~

After I got out of my car and walked into the house, Tabitha was immediately there, wrapping her arms around me and giving me what would've been an almost crushing hug had I not been bigger than her.

"Please forgive me, Mark," she quietly began to sniffle, "Sometimes I stick my foot in my big ass mouth, and I'm so very sorry for hurting you. You know I wouldn't do that for anything and that I love you so much...don't you?"

"Of course I do, Tabs," I gently replied, placing my arms around her tiny waist, returning her hug, "You're my family, and I love you. That what families do, sweetheart."

"You're the best, Marky," she suddenly began to cry, "You've always been the best..."

~~~~~~

Chapter Seventeen

"Your mother comes home tomorrow afternoon," I told Kate, as we lay in bed together that night, "Have you spoken with her yet?"

"Yeah, earlier," Kate grinned, "She said that she hadn't had that much fun in a long, long time, and to also tell you thank you, and that she loves you very much."

"Aw, that's nice," I smiled, spooning behind her, "Your Mom is a sweetie, I love her a lot, too."

"You ought to hear the stuff she says about you, Mark," Kate teased, "It would make you blush a whole lot worse than I've seen you do so far."

"Puh-leez," I playfully replied, "Your mother is not like that, and there's nothing that you could say that could possibly make me think otherwise."

"Look at me, Mark," Kate suddenly said, quickly sitting up in bed, while turning on the lamp so that she could look me straight in the eyes, and in no uncertain terms, told me, "I've never lied to you about anything, dammit, and I'm most certainly not about to start to now. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear," I defensively replied, "Damn, Kate, I didn't mean to make you mad."

"Then quit disputing what I tell you, fucker," she snapped, "Nothing pisses me off worse."

"Lighten up," I quickly told her, "I said I was sorry, what else do you want, my blood?"

"No," she said, her frown turning into a loving smile, "You're the one who needs to lighten up, Marky," and then she began to quietly giggle."

"Oh, hush," I smiled, "And don't call me, Marky, okay?"

"Maybe," she grinned, "What're you gonna do to make it worth my while if I do?" as she began to take her clothes off....

~~~~~~

The next morning after waking naked in one another's arms, we quietly made love, taking our time...being quiet so as not to disturb both Sara and Tabitha who were still asleep in the guest rooms just down the hall...

~~~~~~

"Good morning, sleepy head," I smiled at Sara, as she slowly came and sat down at the table, "I was wondering when you were going to get your lazy bones out of bed."

"Would you do me a big favor," she quietly asked, "Please, big brother?"

"Of course, I will," I knowingly grinned, watching her raise her head up off of the table as I sat the steaming cup of java in front of her, "Here, sweetie; this might help you wake up, pretty girl."

"Awww, how darling," Kate teasingly grinned, "You two are so sweet that you'll give me diabetes if you get too close to me...that, or I'll go into sugar shock, one of the two."

"Oh, shut up," I began to laugh, "You sound a bit resentful."

"Nah, not her," Sara giggled, "She's too busy getting laid by you at night to be resentful."

"So what if I got laid last night?" Kate absentmindedly replied, "It's better that not getting laid at all," Kate wasn't meaning to, nor was she trying to hurt anyone's feelings by what she'd just said.

However, Sara thought that Kate was speaking about her, making Sara suddenly snap back and say, "So what, are you saying that I'm a frigid bitch, or something? Because if that's the case then you can go straight to hell, you fuc..."

"No, Sara, honey no," Kate suddenly, yet gently interrupted, "I was talking about me...I was talking about what I cranky bitch I'd be if I hadn't got laid last night...I swear I wasn't talking about you, Sara, sweetheart; You know that I would never say something like that about you, or to don't you?"

"Of course, I do," Sara quietly giggled, "But it sure was fun watching you backpedal just now though."

"You sneaky little bitch," Kate grinned, making Sara wail with laughter, "And you can bet your pretty little ass that I meant that one; Missy."

"Fuck off," Sara laughed, "And stop calling me Missy. You know I hate it when you do that."

"Me, too," Tabitha giggled, suddenly appearing in the kitchen, "Marky used to call me that when we were little, and I hated it just as much as you do, Sara."

"Hey, Tabs, good morning," I smiled, hugging my favorite cousin, "How did you sleep last night, sweetie?"

"I slept very comfortably," she mischievously giggled, "Well, once you and Kate got finished fucking, that is. Damn, you two make enough noise to wake the dead," which of course sent Sara into a near paralyzing fit of laughter.

"That's it," Kate knowingly grinned, "I guess we're going to have to get our bedroom soundproofed, huh Marky," and of course all three girls laughed like fools when my face turned a bright color of red...

~~~~~~

THAT AFTERNOON 2:00 PM

"Hello there, handsome," Carolyn smiled, gently hugging me the moment she walked through our front door, "I really missed you two."

"Hi, Carolyn," I grinned, returning the hug, "Did you have a nice time on your cruise?"

"Oh, Mark," she warmly smiled, as she kissed my cheek, "Like I told Katie earlier, I haven't had that much fun in a very long time. Thank you so much for such a beautiful gift, baby boy."

"You're very welcome," I grinned, "I was more than happy to do that for you."

"So, tell me," she knowingly replied, "Mike Dodge is in jail now, yes?"

"Hi, Carolyn," Her sister, Linda, smiled, suddenly appearing at our front door, "I'm sorry for just showing up like this. But I didn't want to stay in that house while the DEA was searching it."

"Hi, Aunt Linda," Kate squealed, throwing her arms around her mother's sister, "We've been so worried about you. Are you okay?"

"Oh, Katie," Linda began sniffled, "I understand that your boyfriend is the one responsible for bringing my soon to be ex-husband to justice."

"He's a dope dealer, Ms. Linda," I plainly said, "And I'm very sorry that things turned out the way they did, but right is right."

"Don't you worry about a thing, Mark honey," she warmly replied, gently placing her arms around me and hugging me, "You did the right thing, and you have nothing to apologize to me for, sweet boy."

All of a sudden a large, black, SUV with dark tinted windows slowly drove by my house, the front passenger window slowly rolling down with the barrel of a weapon coming out of it.

"HIT GROUND, NOW," I shouted, to everyone as automatic weapon fire permeated the air, and my front window exploded from the rounds that penetrated it. We were lucky that no one got hit, and the only damage that was done was that the front of my house had been ripped apart from the weapon that had been used.

I immediately got on the phone to Uncle John after it was over and the SUV was gone, and no sooner had I hung up the phone from him than twenty Federal agents began showing up at my house, with Uncle John being the first person there.

~~~~~~

"Are you okay," Uncle John asked, "Did anyone get hit?"

"No, sir," I replied, my hands still shaking, "We're all fine, but whoever did this is a dead son of a bitch."

"What kind of vehicle was it," he asked, "And did you get the license plate number?"

"No, Uncle John," Kate sniffled, "Mark was too busy protecting us to see anything else," and then she laid her head on my shoulder and began to cry, "I was so afraid, baby" she told me.

"Shh," I soothed her, "Whoever did this is gone now."

"Too bad we didn't get to identify the damn vehicle," Uncle John gently replied, "Maybe we could've caught them."

"There's no need to identify them," Linda Dodge said, "That was Kara Wilkins' SUV, which tells me who the slut is that my husband, Michael, has been fucking..."

"I'm going to post some Federal Marshalls here to guard you guys," Uncle John said, "If whoever it was comes back, we'll nail their asses to the wall..."

~~~~~~

"Kara Wilkins has always been a slutty whore, Aunt Linda," Kate growled, "Wait till I get my hands on that fucking little cunt. I'll scratch her fucking eyes out."

"Katie," Carolyn scolded her daughter, "You need to watch your language, young lady."

"Horse shit," Kate spat, "I've never liked that little bitch...God help her if I get a hold of her."

"Which reminds me," Uncle John asked, "Do you know where I can find her, Missus Dodge?"

"I know where she is," Sara suddenly spoke up, "She's always at the Kappa Delta Sorority house on the Lipscomb University campus with all the rest of those snobby rich bitches she likes to hang out with."

"I'm going with you, Uncle John," I replied, placing my Walther PPK .380 pistol in my belt behind me in the back of my pants, "And don't you dare try to stop me, either."

"I hate to tell you this, kid," he solemnly replied, "But you're a material witness here so; there's no way that I can allow you to go with me."

"No problem," I flippantly replied, walking toward my car, "I'll just follow you then."

"We'll see about that one, boy," he replied, angrily gritting his teeth and drawing his weapon, "You're not going anywhere," and then we followed me to my car aiming his weapon at my tires. Before I had the chance to even react, Uncle John shot the tires on the front and back driver's side of my car.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I shouted at him, "Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"NO, you hard headed little shit," he angrily replied, "I'm trying to save your God damn life; now stay your ass here."

"What about my tires?" I spat, "Who the hell is going to pay for them?"

"I am," he said, reaching into his wallet and pulling out four, one hundred dollar-bills, "If I so much as think that you're following me, I'll have your ass arrested. Do you understand?"

"This sucks," I growled, "I hope you know that."

"I know, and I'm sorry, Mark," he apologetically replied, "But it's just the way things are..."

THE END...for now anyway.

I hope you all like this one. It won't be too long before I finish the end of this tale.

MoogPlayer

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers