Kate Demon House Ch. 02: Mom is Next

Story Info
Kate sets up her mom for her demon lover.
1.5k words
4.5
62.1k
68
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This continued story involves incestuous relationships between family members. It's an erotic horror love story. It also includes scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

I have been having all manner of sex with a demon lover that haunts my bedroom. I don't sense him in any other room in the house except my bedroom and bathroom suite. Mom, dad and I moved into this older house just before I turned eighteen.

The night I turned eighteen my demon lover took all my places of virginity and turned me into his slut. Because of the new and wild things he did to my body the night I turned eighteen I became his sexual prey and partner. Because of the size of his tongue and cock I can't get enough.

I was so converted to his perversions that the following morning I did not cover up my naked body when my daddy came into my room. He is still young looking and quite healthy. I opened my legs wide showing him my pink pussy and he came and sat next to me on my bed. I let him finger my cunt and rub my pussy to an orgasm.

I then sucked him off while my demon lover did my ass. I loved it so much! I now suck my daddy off about twice a week without my mom knowing. Every night I give myself to my demon lover who brings me to multiple orgasms during our sexual mating.

As I said I am very sexed up now and have begun to wonder if my lover would enjoy my mom. She had me while still quite young and I think she is very hot looking. So this past Saturday morning I heard my dad leave for golf so I stayed naked in bed. I heard my mom call my name and then enter my room. She was still in a very sheer nightie. I could easily see her dark nipples and shaded triangle through the silky fabric.

She asked me what I was gonna do that day so throwing off the top sheet I stretched out naked and said maybe I would take a shower then go shopping. Mom looked at my body but didn't say anything.

"Do you think I am pretty mommy?" I asked her in a tiny girl voice.

She managed to squeak out "Yes."

"Do you think I am sexy looking mommy?" I asked her in a gravelly voice.

She managed to whisper out a "Yes." I think I had her mesmerized.

"Come sit by me mommy" I whispered. Almost trance like she came and sat near my hip. I took her hand and placed it on my large breast and swollen nipple.

"Doesn't that feel soft mommy?"

All she could do is nod "Yes" but she did not remove her hand.

She squeezed my breast and teased my nipple. I ran my hand up my mommy's side and captured one of her breasts. She sucked in her breath when I tweaked her growing nipple. While I was twisting and pulling on it her nipple grew hard and long.

While I was doing that to her, my mom was playing with both my breasts and pinching my nipples. "Let me see your beautiful breasts mommy" I whispered.

I started to lift her nightie and saw in her eyes my mom give in and she lifted her top completely off. She blushed a little but did not stop me when I took her breasts in each hand and began to caress them. They were a nice size and still quite firm. She closed her eyes each time I pulled out on her nipples.

I took one of her hands, opened my legs wide and ran her fingers through my pussy lips. "Mommy am I supposed to get all wet down there or is something wrong?" I whined in a little girl voice.

Because I was running her fingers up and down my pussy lips she took a few seconds to answer. "Yes baby it's very natural to be wet down there at times."

I then tried to pull her in deeper to my little seduction and said, "It feels funny down there mommy when you run your fingers through my cunny, is that right too?"

While she was trying to answer I firmed her two fingers and slid them in and out of my pussy. "Yes baby it is" she whispered.

"Do you get wet down there too mommy?" I asked.

"Yes baby I do," she whispered softly.

"Show me mommy" I spoke in a stronger voice.

She sat there fighting a battle in her thoughts but lost when I shoved her fingers deep into my pussy and with my other hand pulled hard on one of her nipples. She let out a long breath then pulled her hand from my pussy and stood by my bed. She made no other move as if waiting.

I rolled onto my hip and sat up facing her. I slid my hands into the hem of her panties and tugged them down to her ankles. I pushed her thighs apart and placed one hand over her pussy. Her pussy smelled very sweet and I told her so. I then slid my fingers through her pussy lips and circled her pea sized clit with my thumb and finger. Her knees got a little wobbly so she placed her arms on my shoulders for support.

I diddled her pussy and clit until her juice was pouring down her thighs and I could tell she was close to coming. That was the time he chose to begin this new conquest.

While I was rubbing her clit my mom moaned, "Oh baby I feel something on my neck and now on my nipples, ooh they are being pulled and twisted."

"Yes mommy close your eyes and just enjoy this" I whispered.

I spread her legs further apart and dropped her arms to my lap bending her at the waist. I put my hand back on her cunt and ran her juices over her clit, the door to her pussy and over and into her anus. All mom did was moan. I then felt my lover's plum sized cock head begin to run along my palm and mom's pussy lips.

"Ooh baby what is that?" she moaned.

"Keep your eyes closed mommy and just enjoy this" I whispered.

I placed my demon lover's dickhead right in the center of my mom's pussy and felt him begin to slide down my mom's cunt.

"Ooh baby, ooh baby girl that's so big it's filling me up" mom moaned. "Yes mommy" I whispered. My lover then began an attack on my mom's cunt while I attacked her clit.

After a minute or two of my lover pounding his cock in and out of mom's pussy I felt his large balls begin to tighten then pulse six, seven, eight times.

I chose then to squeeze and tug mom's clit and she shook into a very intense orgasm and she screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming, ooh baby I'm coming."

I held her tight while she shook through her series of orgasms and aftershocks. Her knees dropped to the floor and I pulled her upper body on top of mine and lay back. Breasts to tummy we lay on my bed. I lifted mom's face and kissed her deeply for some time. She was trying to calm her body from shaking and catch her breath.

"Ooh baby what was that?" she moaned.

"Just shooch now mommy it's not over yet" I whispered.

With that said I used my legs to push her legs open wide exposing her ass to my lover. I ran my hands through my mom's red hair then pulled her tightly to my body with my arms. I heard my mom moan deeply and since we were lined up perfectly now I could feel my lover's cock begin to slide between the two pussies. I was still very wet and my lover's spunk was leaking out of mom which made her pussy very wet.

All at once I felt my mom stiffen a bit and growled "No, no, not there." I knew my lover was greasing up my mom's brownbud to claim that as his prize also.

"Easy mom just relax you will love this the best, trust your little girl" I cooed into her ear.

I felt mom relax her body and that was when he popped his dickhead through my mom's anus and slid deeply down her ass chute. My mom raised her head off me and moaned loudly. As I felt my lover slide out and in my mom's ass she hummed and moaned in greater intensity.

"Ooh baby, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming" she screamed as her whole body shook.

Mom shook for several minutes as I felt my lover's balls on my pussy contract about ten times. He must have filled her ass with loads of spunk until it started to run out and drip along my pussy. Mom lost all her strength and collapsed fully on my body. I pulled mom and me up on my bed and cuddled her on my chest until she fell asleep.