Kate Demon House Ch. 05: Cousin Betty

Story Info
Cousin Betty arrives and her ass is given to my demon lover.
4.1k words
4.61
37.1k
44
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This continued story involves incestuous relationships between family members. It's an erotic horror love story. It also includes scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*

Betty arrives and her ass is given to my demon lover.

Since turning eighteen I have been having all manner of sex with a demon lover that haunts my bedroom since moving into this very old colonial house. I was so converted to his perversions that I seduced my Daddy the following morning and helped my demon lover turn my mom into my lover's ass slut. Mom and dad are now having wild sex in their own room but when mom really wants her ass violated she spends time with me in my bedroom and my demon lover pounds her ass till she faints from the pleasure.

The first time I seduced my mom into being my lover's newest ass slut I suggested she call her really strict sister and invite mom's niece Betty to visit us for her senior year of high school's spring break. Betty would turn eighteen the day she arrived at our house. Mom must have been very convincing because her sister did agree to let Betty come and visit, especially since mom told her that this way Betty could not get into trouble going with a bad crowd at spring break.

So mom and I picked Betty up at the airport and she was mighty good looking. She was very tall with really long legs that ended in an ass that men would kill for. Red Irish hair came down in back and ended just above her ass almost like an arrow pointing "this way to paradise". I almost got wet thinking how much my demon lover is going to enjoy this bundle of innocence. We stopped at the store to pick up stuff for a special birthday dinner that night.

We settled into my room when we got home and decided to use our pool. She pulled out this really frumpy looking bathing suit which I pulled out of her hands.

"Betty, we are almost the same size so I am going to lend you one of my bikini suits and you can begin to loosen up a bit from your mom's control."

Betty looked around a bit shy about undressing in front of me. "Betty relax we are like sisters so just change here in my room," I scolded her. She must be use to the tone I used because she began to undress.

She undid her plain blouse and revealed a very matronly bra. I thought I have a lot of work to do on this girl. She cautiously undid her plain jeans and revealed a pair of granny panties. I thought that poor girl they have to go also. She then shyly turned her back to me to undo her bra. I could see her breasts in my long dressing mirror. She had large breasts like mine and a strawberry circle around each of her dark rose nipples. She looked over her shoulder to check on me then pushed her old panties down her legs. Between her legs from behind I could see she had a beautiful Irish red bush covering her pussy.

Just then she rushed her hands down to cover her pussy and spun around and looked at me in shock. Her fully naked body was revealed to me face on. Her tits looked like they could feed a baby army on those long hard nipples.

"What's the matter Betty is something wrong?" I asked innocently.

"No it can't be but I just felt like something touched me down there," she whispered.

"Well this is an old house and it could have just been a draft or something, get changed and we will go for a swim," I said to calm her down.

Without turning around she stepped into one side of the bikini bottoms which opened her pussy lips to my view. I think it also opened for my lover as well as I saw Betty shudder and sway as I think he licked up her pussy slit.

Her eyes got very dreamlike and she unknowingly opened her legs wider and stood there for some time. I could hear her moaning softly as her body swayed back and forth. She finally shook out of her little trance and finished pulling up the bottoms.

She next reached for the top but stopped with her hands at her sides as I saw her nipples begin to get rock hard and her chest turn bright red. Her moaning increased in volume and a deep blush painted between her tits. She had her eyes closed and made no movement to stop what was happening to her.

My demon lover must have stopped his caressing and sucking on her breasts and nipples because Betty let out a deep sigh and worked her breasts into the bikini top. Unfortunately her tits spilled out the top and sides of the bra.

"Oh Betty, you look really sexy in that bikini. You are gonna drive my Daddy crazy. You better be careful he is such a horn dog," I said laughing.

Betty blushed deep red but hefted her breasts in the bra to get the cups to fit the best they could.

"Mama would never, never let me have a suit like this, so tiny, so sexy. All my girlie parts are showing I'm gonna be so embarrassed outside," she said cautiously.

"Don't worry Betty, girls are supposed to look pretty and sexy even. How you look is how you feel inside you. You just have to let it get out," Betty stood there with a dreamy look as I began to strip down to be naked in front of her.

"Betty do you think I am sexy looking?" I cooed at her.

She turned and looking long at my naked body managed to whisper out a "Yes".

"Well I think you are sexy looking too," I told her.

I then bent over my bed to pick up my bikini bottoms. I spread my legs wide so my sex was very visible to her. I saw in the large mirror that Betty was staring at my shaved pussy.

I turned in her direction and very slowly stepped into my bikini bottoms and squeezed my tits into the top.

"Well let's get to the pool," I said with some girly excitement which seemed to break the trance Betty was under.

We were still at the pool when Daddy got home from work and came over to chat us up and poured on the complements to how nice Betty looked in her new suit. Betty blushed but couldn't answer Daddy from being so shy.

I looked over at Daddy and saw he had a hardon in his pants. "Come give me a kiss hello, Daddy," I cooed.

He came between our two lounge chairs so Betty could not see me when I grabbed dad's tie with one hand and his dick with my other.

"Slow down big boy and if you play it right I will let you have some of her before she leaves. Now give her some deep kisses on her lips," I whispered to him.

"Daddy, give Betty a nice kiss for her birthday," I said louder as I released his dick.

He turned and bent over Betty and kissed her full on the lips. For his balance he placed his hand on the lounger right between Betty's legs. I saw her push her suit bottoms against Daddy's fist. They kissed deeply and stayed locked together for some time.

"Welcome to our home Betty," my dad said finally as he stared down between Betty's breasts stuffed into her bikini top. She blushed fully deep red. He ran his fingers down the side of her cheek then down her chest until it stopped in her cleavage. Betty's tits were heaving up and down as she tried to control her breathing.

"Well Betty girl, see you in the house for supper," he whispered then ran that finger across one of Betty's hard nipples pushing out her bikini top. Betty hissed in a deep breath.

Daddy went inside so we girls went upstairs and I stripped out of my suit and stayed naked in front of Betty. She dropped her top and immediately sucked in her breath as I saw her nipples get hard. She leaned into what was happening to her tits seeking more. I could just hear her moan softly.

Slowly she pushed her bikini bottoms down and off then slowly, willingly opened her legs wide. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply and reached out for my dresser to hold herself up. I then saw her push her red pussy forward as if trying to deepen the contact with something. I knew it was my demon lover but Betty did not yet know this.

After several moments she opened her eyes in shock and looked quickly behind her. I knew then that my lover had licked her ass cheeks and perhaps even her asshole. She turned back to me with her mouth open in shock but did nothing else.

I walked up to her and pulled her body tight to mine and started to kiss her first lightly then more deeply using my tongue which she hungrily sucked in. I slid my hands down her back and grabbed each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She then started to tremble as I sensed my lover was pushing his huge long tongue through her anus and deep up Betty's ass.

"What's, what's happening Kate? This is so new but very exciting, I've NEVER had these feeling before," Betty moaned against me. (Yes my name is Kate since I have not used it in my other stories before now).

"Just enjoy this for now Betty I will explain it all to you later tonight," I whispered. I kissed her deeply and cupped her pussy lips. I moved my finger between her wet lips and stopped on her clit. I twirled her button between my thumb and pointer and felt her legs weaken. She moaned and kissed my deeply back even sucking in my lips and tongue.

The attack on her ass lasted several minutes more then stopped all at once. Betty was breathing heavily while leaning on me breast to breast. "Let's get dressed for dinner Betty," I finally spoke and we broke apart.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a very sexy red underwear set. The bra was cut low and pushed your boobs together and up. The panties were a thong which left your ass cheeks fully exposed. I then went to my closet and picked out one of my sexiest dresses.

I knelt in front of Betty then had her step into the thong. I could easily smell her scent and saw moisture seeping between her pussy lips. I gave her pussy a quick kiss then pulled the string up between her ass cheeks and centered the front gusset panel to cover her cute pussy lips.

Once dressed Betty looked really hot and would get my Daddy rock hard in a manner of seconds. The dress was cut deeply in the front which would show off her large breasts almost to the tip of her nipples. It was really short and would show off her ass cheeks if she wasn't careful.

I picked out sexy underwear set myself and told Betty to come dress me. She took my thong and knelt in front of me. Before she could pull the panties up my legs I ordered her, "Touch my pussy Betty."

She looked up at me with doe eyes then looked directly at my shaved pussy and brought her hand up to cup my pussy lips.

"Run your fingers through my lips," I also ordered her.

Betty tentatively ran her fingers several times up and down between my lips. When I opened my legs wider she actually ran her wet fingers further downwards and circled my anus.

"Thank you Betty you are being a very good girl, now lick your fingers clean," I said. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Do I taste nice Betty?" I cooed. She whispered very softly, "Yes Kate you taste lovely."

"Well maybe you will let me taste you later tonight, wouldn't that be nice Betty?" Even more softly she said "Yes, I think I would like that."

I told her to finish dressing me. She pulled my thong up centering it deep between my ass cheeks then patted my pussy. She massaged my breasts getting them into my bra and even tweaked each nipple to see if the bra fit right. She then slipped my dress over my head and took longer than necessary to smooth the dress over all the special parts of my body.

When we walked into the dining room I thought my Daddy would have a heart attack. My mom fussed all over Betty and told her she loved her new looks then leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. They kissed for about a minute then mom told Betty to give her uncle a kiss also.

This time Betty lingered on kissing Daddy. He ran his hands up and down her body even slid under her short dress and cupped her ass cheeks. She broke the contact then sat in her chair fighting a very deep blush.

Dinner went great and mom served wine to Betty as a celebration for her birthday. She had several glasses and had quite a buzz on by the end of dinner and cake.

We talked for hours. Betty told my mom and Daddy that she loved being here and how we are so different from her strict parents. She said she wanted to attend college here in our town and mom said she would talk to her sister and try her best to work that out so she could live with us. Betty leaped out of her chair and kissed mom long and deep.

She then sat on Daddy's lap and kissed him also. All at once she pushed up off Daddy's lap and looked down. Then slowly she turned to face him and pulling up her dress a bit sat back down and moved her ass slowly around Daddy's lap. I saw my Daddy close his eyes tight and knew that Betty was dry humping my Daddy's cock.

She pushed forward and rubbed her tits across Daddy's chest. She leaned back a little and pushed her breasts together.

"Uncle Daddy, I think this dress is too small for me but it's so sexy. Don't you think so too, Daddy?" she purred.

My Daddy went to speak but his mouth and eyes stayed wide open as I think Betty rubbed her pussy directly on his dick.

"Oh Uncle Daddy, I think my panties are getting all wet and I'm getting a funny feeling down there," she moaned.

"Well it's time for bed Betty," mom said jumping up "I think you had too much wine," and pulled Betty off Daddy's lap. There was a nice big wet spot on his pants leg outlining his big cock.

Betty looked down and giggled. "Ooops, Uncle Daddy I think I got your 'lap' all wet," and giggled again.

Mom took Daddy's hand and said "Come on big boy. I think I have to take care of a big problem you have there," and laughed.

Mom and Daddy made their way upstairs but I had a hard time getting Betty up to my room as she weaved and laughed from her wine buzz. I stood Betty in the middle of my room and slowly, sexily undressed her. The dress slid to the floor and Betty stepped out of it. She held my shoulders when I knelt in front of her and started to pull her panties down. When they were off Betty opened her legs wide.

I looked up at Betty then told her to pull her pussy lips apart. Betty moaned then moved her fingers to her pussy and opened herself wide. I moved in and started to lick Betty's pussy. She was already leaking her juices so I lapped her up then sucked her clit between my lips. The harder I sucked the more her pussy juice poured out.

"Oh Kate, oh Kate, don't stop, don't stop," Betty moaned as she shook into an orgasm. For all I know it could have been her first.

When she stopped shaking I moved around behind Betty and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I then licked her brownbud and pushed my tongue just slightly into her anus. She moaned deeply and pushed back against my tongue.

"Oh Kate, oh Kate, don't, that is so dirty, but don't stop," Betty moaned

I then stood and popped her bra off from the back. I slid my hands onto her tits and roughed up her nipples until they were rock hard. I moved in front of Betty and told her to do the same to me. Like a fish needing water Betty dropped to her knees and sucked on my pussy until I shook through several orgasms as Betty would not release my clit until I pushed her head back.

We walked into the bathroom together and did our girly business. As I walked to the bed Betty asked about pjs and I told her we sleep naked in this house. She blushed then slid into my bed first. I slid in and turned out the light then leaned in and kissed Betty for several minutes.

"I love being with your family Kate. I have feelings and experiences I never had or was allowed to have. Thank you so much for letting me stay here," she whimpered.

I played with her tits for some time, pulling and tweaking her nipples. I felt Betty rubbing her pussy lips against my knee and her juices were getting it all wet. I kissed Betty deeply then told her to get some sleep but wake me if she needed anything. I rolled on my other hip and spooned against Betty's breasts. I grabbed her arm and placed her hand on one of my tits. She played with my nipple for a minute then I felt her fall asleep.

Sometime during the night Betty woke me up and said that something very strange was happening.

"Ooh Kate something wet is licking my ass, oh it's licking me back there, oh it's entering me back there also, oh Kate it's going deep inside me," Betty panted as she gripped my tits tightly.

I guess my demon lover had begun to seduce Betty in her sleep and woke her to these new feelings.

"Oh Kate that feels so great, it's like it's licking out my insides, it's so deep in my ass. That's so dirty," Betty moaned.

My lover kept up his attack for several minutes because Betty squeezed my tits every time she felt a new sensation. He must have pulled his tongue out of Betty's ass because she begged "No, no, don't go, please more, please more."

I could only guess that my demon lover's plum sized cock head was going to begin to massage the back of Betty's pussy lips then up and down her ass crack and perhaps her backdoor brownbud.

"Ooh Kate what is that? It feels so big," she moaned. My demon lover centered his dickhead right on Betty's anus. "Ooh Kate what is that?" she moaned again.

I rolled over against Betty's breasts. She was trying to calm her body from shaking and catch her breath. I reached around and pulled her top leg onto my hip. That opened her up so I ran my fingers through her pussy lips until they were coated with her hot thick juices.

I used one hand to pull one of her ass cheeks wide exposing her ass door and used my wet fingers to moisten her asshole. I pushed one then two fingers through her brown door and moved them in and out to loosen her anal ring. I slid my fingers out and presented her asshole to my lover.

All at once I felt Betty stiffen and say, "Ooh yes, yes, yes, right there." I knew my lover was greasing up Betty's anus to claim that ass as his prize.

"Easy Betty, just relax and you will love this," I cooed into her ear.

I felt her relax her body and that was when he popped his large dickhead through her anal ring and slid slowly, deeply down her ass chute. Betty buried her head on my shoulder and moaned loudly.

"Oh dam it's in my ass, deep and hot. It's so nasty but I love it filling me up. Give me more, I want more, I just love it," she growled.

Since I was holding Betty's cheek open I felt my lover slide out and into Betty's ass as she moaned in greater intensity. Betty began to push back to meet that huge meat drilling her ass. I slid my hand between us and onto Betty's pussy and clit. I pinched and pulled her clit so she got closer to orgasm.

"Yes Kate, right there, right there, pinch it, pull it, and make me feel so good!"

After a minute or two of my lover pounding his cock in and out of Betty's ass I felt his large cock begin to pulse six, seven, eight times filling Betty's ass with hot cum juice. I chose then to squeeze and tug Betty's clit and she shook into a very intense orgasm.

She screamed, "What's this feeling? I'm tensing up, I'm swooning, ooh Kate, am I cuming? My ass is on fire, it feels so good. My ass is filling up with something hot. I'm lost Kate. I have no control. I'm wetting myself. Aaaargh! she moaned.

Betty shook for several minutes as my demon lover filled her ass with spunk until it started to run out and drip down her other ass cheek. Betty lost all her strength and turned into jelly on my body.

"Kate how is this happening to me," Betty said while sobbing softly.

"Betty, this room is haunted and I have a demon lover that only exists in this room. You can give him your ass anytime by coming into this room, and he will pound his big cock in your ass and fill it with hot cum. Would you like that from now on, do you wanna be his ass slut?" I asked her.

"Oh yes Kate, oh yes, yes, yes, I wanna be his ass slut, thank you for this special birthday gift," she sobbed greatly.

12