Kate, Fiona & Iris

Story Info
A girl's fantasy is realised.
6.5k words
4.46
58.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit, bye," Fiona sighed, putting the phone down; she always dreaded her sister coming up from London. Iris wasn't always the easiest person to get on with; she had a knack for rubbing people up the wrong way, sometimes without even realising she was doing it. Fiona's girlfriend Kate had never really liked her, saying she was a snobby cow who looked down on them and only came round to brag about her ludicrously overpaid job or to show off her latest car. However, despite not being overly keen on Iris, she had always had a fantasy that involved her and Fiona, even though she had told her that her sister was straight.

"What time's Cruella de Ville getting here then?" Kate moaned.

"Oh come on babe, she's not that bad," smiled Fiona, hugging her young lover.

"Yes she bloody is, I don't like her and she doesn't like me, she's always making sarky comments."

"What sarky comments?" asked Fiona nervously, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Well what about when she was here last time? She had a dig about the age gap."

"I don't think she meant anything by it."

"Yes she did, because she knew it would wind me up."

Kate had always been touchy about the subject; at 21 she was almost half the age of Fiona. They had met in a nightclub in town when Kate had been on a night out with friends and Fiona was out with her work colleagues. The pair's relationship had grown quickly and Kate moved in with the older women within a month of them meeting; she was a slim, pretty girl with long dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Fiona was smitten with her from the moment she laid eyes on her; she was a buxom 40 year old with brown shoulder length hair and green eyes. Her soft facial features gave her a sort of Mumsy appearance, especially with her dark rimmed glasses. The age gap issue had never really been a problem for Fiona, finding it easy to brush off or ignore any remark or criticism that was made, something the young girl found hard to do. Iris had picked up on this and had exploited it on more than one occasion, seeming to get some sort of twisted pleasure out of making Kate feel uncomfortable.

"I mean it Fi, I know she's your sister and everything, but if she starts tonight I'm just gonna smack her one."

"No you will not!" said Fiona sternly, "the last thing I need is you two going at it like a pair of strays, besides, you'd only come off second best."

"Huh, I'm half her age, I'd floor her!"

"Hmm, you might be half her age, but you're also half her size," the older woman smiled, "trust me, just bite your tongue and let it wash over you."

"Okay, fine," Kate sighed.

"She's only here for one night; she's got a meeting in Birmingham tomorrow."

"Well why can't she book into a hotel then? All the bloody money she's got."

"Look, I know she can be a bit annoying at times, but she's still my sister Kate and I don't see her that often," Fiona said softly.

"Alright, I promise I'll behave," the young girl sighed, giving Fiona a peck on the cheek.

"Right, I'm going to get the spare room ready, she'll be here around half six."

"Oh goody, I can't wait," Kate smirked, making Fiona raise her eyebrows at her, "Sorry"...........

A couple of hours later they heard a car pull up outside. Fiona peeped through the curtains to see her sister getting out of a brand new blue Mercedes; putting her overnight bag over her shoulder and tottering across the car park in her stilettos, she pressed the button on the intercom.

"Hi sis, it's me."

"Pull the door."

"Aaaah! All hail the Queen of Sheba!" wailed Kate, sinking to her knees, patting the floor and bowing.

"Pack it in!" sniped Fiona, trying not to laugh as she opened the door.

"Hiya love," smiled Iris, kissing and embracing her sister.

"Hiya, come in."

"Hello Kate," the buxom blonde said quietly as she sat on the sofa.

"Iris."

"Well, who'd like a drink then?" Fiona chirped.

"Ooooh yes please Sis, I'll have a white wine please if you've got any, three hours I was stuck on that bloody motorway."

"Do you want one babe?"

"Yeah go on then," the young girl replied, sitting down in the armchair.

"I'll just get us some glasses."

Fiona went off into the kitchen, leaving her girlfriend and her sister sitting in an awkward silence; taking out packet of cigarettes from her bag, Iris turned to Kate.

"Do you have an ashtray?"

"I'll just look in the kitchen," Kate replied, managing a half hearted smile. She went into the kitchen to find Fiona scrabbling around in the drawers.

"Where the bloody hell's the corkscrew?" she huffed, pulling out the cutlery tray.

"Her majesty requires an ashtray," Kate smirked.

"Over there babe, on the window sill; aha, found it!" said Fiona, pulling the corkscrew from the back of the drawer.

Returning to the sitting room, Kate placed the ashtray on the coffee table whilst Fiona poured the wine. Slipping of her stilettos and lighting her cigarette, Iris picked up her glass and turned to the pair.

"Well, how have you two been then?" she smiled taking a sip.

"We've been okay, haven't we babe?" beamed Fiona.

"Hmmm," the young girl nodded, smiling.

As the two sisters sat on the sofa chatting, Kate cast her eyes over Iris; she was a little older than Fiona, about 43 or 44, with her hair dyed blonde and cut into a bob. Facially, she looked pretty much like her younger sibling, the same green eyes and soft features; she also wore glasses, only more stylish and of course much more expensive ones. Physically however she was slightly larger than Fiona, somewhere around a size 18 with massive boobs, big curvaceous hips and thick thighs concealed under her expensive dark blue designer skirt suit. As Iris topped up her glass, she told her sister about the latest underling she had fired from her department, explaining she had no other choice.

"As head of my department Fi, if any one individual fucks up, it's me who gets it in the neck, he cost us a bloody fortune so I had to sack him."

"Hmm still, it can't make you very popular sis," said Fiona.

"Well I can't help that, it's my job, it's not easy being a bitch you know."

'Yet you make it look so effortless' Kate thought to herself, a wicked smile playing across her face. Noticing the expression on her lover's face, Fiona looked at her quizzically.

"Are you alright babe?"

"Erm...yes I'm fine, I'm just going to the bathroom," she replied, quickly getting up and leaving. Iris turned and looked at her sister with a puzzled looked on her face.

"What?"

"What's up with her?" the blonde asked.

"Nothing, she just needs to go to the loo."

"She's an odd bugger, she is," Iris smiled, shaking her head.

"Why?"

"Well, she just seems to act a bit weird, or at least she does when I'm here."

"No she doesn't, she just doesn't know you that well, that's all," said Fiona, topping up her glass.

"Hmm, I just get the impression she doesn't like me very much."

"It's not that sis; it's just some of the things you say sometimes."

"Like what?"

"Well, when you mention things like the age difference between us," sighed Fiona.

"God I was only saying, she's a touchy little sod isn't she? I don't remember Melanie being so sensitive."

"That's another thing, stop mentioning Melanie in front of her, we split up three years ago," said Fiona, fixing her sister with a stern look.

"Alright alright, fine," the blonde said wearily, "I'll try not to upset her for the rest of the

night."

"Thank you."

Just then, the young girl came back into the room dressed in her pink spotty pyjamas; refilling her glass, she then sat back down in the armchair.

"They're nice," Iris smiled at Kate.

"Fi got them me for Christmas."

"I think I'll go for a bath and get into mine, is that okay?" asked the blonde.

"Yeah sure, towels are in the airing cupboard," replied Fiona.

"Okay, see you in a bit."

With that, Iris knocked back her drink, got up and went into the bathroom.

"Oh no!" Kate gasped putting her hand over her mouth jokingly.

"What?" said Fiona, rolling her eyes.

"I think we're completely out of asses milk," the young girl smirked.

"Oh very funny, come on babe, she is trying to make an effort."

"Yeah yeah, alright."

"Go on, go and get another bottle from the fridge and snuggle up on here with me," Fiona smiled.

"Okay."

Kate brought another bottle through from the kitchen, poured two glasses and lay back across Fiona's lap.

"Shall we watch a DVD?" asked Kate.

"Yeah, go on then."

"What do you want on then, Saturday Night Fever? Grease?" the young girl chirped, rooting round in the cupboard.

"Erm, I dunno, you pick something babe."

"Okay then," Kate smiled playfully, "What about one of these?" she giggled, waving a plain black DVD case.

"Err...no, I don't think we should watch one of those in front of my sister," Fiona smiled.

"Let's put it on, just to see the look on her face."

"I don't think she'd be that bothered, it would take more than a lesbian porn film to make her feel uncomfortable."

"Really, so why won't you let me put it on then?"

"Because I like to keep some things private, pick something else please," said the older woman, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Alright, I'll save your blushes," Kate chuckled, "Grease it is then."

Putting the disc into the player, Kate then dimmed the light and lay back across her Fiona's lap once more. Looking down at her young lover, Fiona could see the mischievous glint in her blue eyes.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked, gently running her fingers through the young girl's hair.

"Nothing," Kate giggled, "you know what I'm like with white wine, it turns me a bit...funny."

"What do you mean, turn?" Fiona teased.

"Cheeky sod!" squealed Kate, grabbing a cushion and hitting her.

"Come here you little git!" laughed the older woman, grabbing the young girl and tickling her as she tried to wriggle away.

"Aaaaghh.....don't.....stop it....aaaaggh!" Kate wailed, giggling and trying to catch her breath.

"Say you're sorry."

"No.....no....aaaaaggh....fuck!"

"Say you're sorry," smirked Fiona, slipping the girl's slipper off and tickling her foot.

"Aaaaggh......okay okay....I'm sorry.....I'M SORRY!" Kate shrieked, trying to pull her foot away.

Letting go of her foot and pushing her down onto her back, Fiona looked into Kate's pretty blue eyes and kissed her passionately, the girl moaning lustfully as their tongues entwined.

Kate slid her hands down Fiona's back and slipped them inside her jeans, gently squeezing her bum cheeks and tugging at her thong; the pair were so lost in the moment that they didn't hear Iris enter the room.

"Oops! Sorry lovebirds," she said, smiling as the pair quickly sat up and adjusted their clothing.

"Oh erm, that's alright sis," replied Fiona, a little flustered, "we didn't think you'd be out of the bath for a while."

"No, I only fancied a quick dip, oooh Grease, brilliant," beamed Iris; dressed in her blue silk pyjamas, she plonked herself down in the armchair and refilled her glass.

"I'm just going to nip for a quick shower babe," Fiona whispered,"I won't be long, okay?"

"Okay." the young girl replied, nervously looking over at their guest.

"Just smile and be nice, like I said, I won't be long."

Giving Kate a peck on the cheek, Fiona strolled off to the bathroom, leaving her with the buxom blonde.

"I love this film, I must have seen it God knows how many times," said Iris, knocking back her drink.

"Mmm, Fi likes it too," replied Kate, smiling nervously.

"Ha yeah, me and her used to watch it all the time when we were kids, we used to sing along to all the songs, well I used to anyway, I'm sure you've heard Fi sing, she can't carry a tune in a bucket." Iris laughed.

"God, you're right there," sniggered Kate, "she tried to sing I will survive at a karaoke night at The Pheasant a couple of weeks ago, I was that embarrassed I didn't know where to look."

"Bloody hell, she's not still doing the Gloria Gaynor bit is she?" the blonde groaned.

"Ohh God yes," Kate smiled rolling her eyes.

"Sorry I walked in on you two."

"That's okay, like Fi said, we thought you'd be longer in the longer in the bath."

"Sorry."

Fiona then came back into the room, wearing her white dressing gown.

"Hello there, what were you two laughing about then? I could hear you in the bathroom."

"Oh nothing," Iris smirked, winking at the young girl.

"Oh right," Fiona shrugged, emptying the bottle into her glass and giving Kate a suspicious look.

"Have we got any more?" Iris asked hopefully.

"Yeah, there's a few more bottles in the fridge."

Kate went into the kitchen and brought through another bottle. The trio then spent the next hour or so attempting to sing along to the songs as the wine flowed. For the first time, Kate and Iris actually enjoyed each other's company for a change, much to the relief of Fiona. As the film ended, Kate staggered off into the kitchen to get yet another bottle followed by Fiona, sneaking up behind her and grabbing her around the waist.

"See, I told you she's not all that bad," the older woman whispered, nuzzling Kate's neck.

"Hmm, she's okay I suppose, at least she hasn't mentioned your bloody ex this time."

"I asked her not to, tact has never been one of her strongest points." Fiona smiled.

"Thanks, come on let's get back in there."

The pair returned to the sitting room to find Iris on her hands and knees looking in the DVD cupboard.

"What are you doing?" asked Fiona anxiously.

"I was just seeing what other films you've got," the blonde slurred.

"Erm... it's okay sis, why don't you let me look?"

"Nah, nah it's alright I'm down here now I'll.....hello, what do we have here?" Iris smirked drunkenly, waving a black DVD case at the pair.

'Oh fuck' thought Fiona, looking nervously at her lover.

"Put it back please."

"Ooooh, are these your mucky films?" Iris giggled.

"Sis, come on put it back." sighed Fiona.

"Oh go on, let me have a look."

The blonde smiled as she opened the case and read out the title.

"Sapphic Desires 2."

Giggling, she took another case out and read the disc.

"Matures And Young Girls, mmm, very apt," she smirked, raising her eyebrows over her glasses at the pair.

"Alright come on, you've had your fun, put them back." Fiona said sharply, feeling her face going red.

"Hang on, just one more," Iris sniggered, "Oh nice! Oil Fighting Bitches, I think we'll watch this one."

"What?" Fiona shrieked, wide eyed.

"Oh go on," the older sister smiled wickedly as she put the disc into the player, "let me see what floats your boat."

"I thought you said your sister was straight," Kate whispered.

"She is."

"Well then why the hell does she want to watch one of our films?"

"I dunno, she's just messing about because she's pissed," Fiona shrugged.

Iris dragged herself back to the armchair whilst Fiona and Kate settled back down on the sofa. On the screen there was a large blue padding pool, the camera then panned round to two women, one was a redhead, about late twenties or early thirties wearing just a pair of blue bikini bottoms; the other was a younger girl with brown hair in pigtails and a lithe slender figure wearing a red thong. For the first few minutes, the two covered each other's bodies in baby oil, emptying bottles of the stuff over each other and smearing it in.

"The one with the pigtails is nice," Iris chirped, "cute little tits."

The two lovers looked at each other, bemused. Iris watched the screen intently as the two women had now stepped into the paddling pool and were now sizing each other up. Suddenly they went for it, their oil drenched bodies sliding over one another as they rolled over and over. Eventually the redhead got the upper hand, holding the young girl down and ripping off her thong; exposing her bald, waxed pussy. Iris let out a gentle moan as she took in the sight of the trapped girl trying to wriggle away from her opponent as she slipped her fingers into her oily snatch. Taking another sip from her glass, she then turned to her sister.

"So this is the sort of stuff that does it for you both then, is it?" the blonde smiled suggestively.

"Hmm, its okay I suppose, we don't watch this one much anymore, we've seen it quite a few times." replied Fiona, as Kate softly kissed her neck.

"Actually, I can't say I'm that surprised, you were always trying to wrestle with me when we were younger," said Iris, pouring herself another glass.

"Really?" Kate smiled, her eyes lighting up as she looked at her lover.

"Oh yeah," the blonde continued, "when we were kids we were always scrapping, it used to drive Mum up the wall, of course I always won because I was bigger than Fi, and then she'd go off crying and tell Mum that I was picking on her."

"Aww, poor Fi," Kate smiled, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Poor Fi my arse!" Iris scoffed, "the amount of times I got bollocked or grounded for fights she started!"

"Yeah yeah, alright," Fiona smiled, shaking her head, "anyway, bollocks Iris, you didn't always win!"

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did!"

"Now now girls," Kate laughed, "pack it in or I shall bang your heads together."

"Well she started it," the blonde giggled.

The three of them turned their attention back to the screen; the redhead was now tribbing the pigtailed girl, who was mewling and groaning as she was being pushed ever closer towards orgasm. As the film went on, the pair couldn't help noticing that Iris kept squirming and wriggling around in her chair, her breathing getting heavier as she watched the redhead grind the young girl into submission. Unable to resist any longer she arched her back and screamed in ecstasy under her mocking opponent as the climax ripped through her.

"Oh my God," Iris whispered lustfully, closing her eyes.

"Are you okay sis?" Fiona asked, smiling knowingly, "you seem a little.....flustered."

"I'm fine," the blonde replied, sitting up straight and trying to regain her composure.

"We can turn this off if you want," Kate smiled.

"No no, its fine leave it."

"Okay."

As Iris turned to the screen once more, Kate leaned over to Fiona.

"Come into the kitchen," she whispered.

Leaving Iris engrossed in the film, they stepped into the kitchen.

"What?" the older woman asked.

"What do you mean what?" Your sister is getting turned on in there!"

"I know, so what, so maybe she's bi."

"Well...I...I wanted to ask you something."

"Ohhhh yes?" Fiona replied, intrigued, "What?"

"Well...erm...would you.......fight your sister for me?"

"What?" Fiona burst out laughing, "Why?"

"Because it would turn me on," the young girl whispered, kissing down Fiona's neck.

"And what if she doesn't want to?"

"Oh come off it Fi, she's gagging for it, why do you think she put the film on in the first place? I bet if you took her on she'd come in minutes."

"Hang on, hang on, let me get this straight, you want me to sex fight my own sister?" Fiona asked gobsmacked.

"Yes."

"Isn't that a bit.....kinky...well, perverted?" the older woman asked uneasily.

"Yes, very," Kate replied lustfully, slipping her hand inside Fiona's dressing gown and squeezing her ass cheek, "go on, do it for me, please."

Fiona sighed and thought for a moment; despite being the younger of the two, Kate could be very persuasive when she wanted to be, nearly always getting what she wanted, but this? This was perhaps asking a bit too much.

"I'm really not that comfortable with this Kate."

"Go on Fi, please try," the young girl whispered, kissing Fiona softly on the lips.

"Alright fine," she sighed, "I'll try, but I'm not promising anything, okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on, we'd better get back in there," said Fiona, taking a deep breath and grabbing the last bottle out of the fridge.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12