Kate, Fiona & Iris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair went back into the sitting room to find Iris slumped in the armchair still watching the film with her hand slipped down the front of her pyjama bottoms; realising she was no longer alone, she sat bolt upright.

"Ooops, sorry sis," Fiona smiled as they sat back down on the sofa, "hope we didn't interrupt anything."

"Of course you didn't," she replied sharply, "what do you mean?"

"Well you seemed to be erm...how can I put it, enjoying yourself when we came back in."

"No I wasn't!" Iris stormed, feeling her face reddening.

"Yes you were, we saw you," Fiona smiled, enjoying her sister's embarrassment.

"I was just scratching my leg," Iris said quietly.

"Fuck off Iris!" the younger sister laughed, "you had your hand down the front of your pyjamas!"

"Look, just leave it will you," said the blonde.

Kate gave Fiona a gentle dig in the ribs.

"Or what?" smiled Fiona, "What you gonna do?"

"Don't push it Fiona, I could still put you on your arse."

"Go on, challenge her," Kate whispered.

Fiona got up off the sofa and knelt down next to her sister.

"You reckon do you sis? Come on then, show me." Fiona whispered in her ear.

Turning to her younger sibling and fixing her with a steely gaze, Iris got up off the chair.

"Okay then, let's do it, but just me and you, I don't want your girlfriend jumping in to help you."

"She won't, will you babe?"

"No no," Kate smiled, "this is between you two."

"Alright, where do you want to do this?" the blonde asked.

"You could do it in here," suggested Kate, "push the sofa back and I'll get a duvet and roll it out on the floor."

"Is that okay with you?" asked Fiona.

"Fine," shrugged Iris, "you'll be the one on your back."

The two sisters pushed the sofa back against the wall and waited for Kate to fetch the duvet. Eventually, she came into the room, dumped the duvet on the floor and flopped down on the sofa.

"Well go on then, roll it out," said Fiona impatiently.

"Alright alright," Kate huffed, unrolling the duvet and smoothing it out, "there, done."

Fiona untied her dressing gown and slipped it off. Dropping it on the sofa, she stood there in just a skimpy black thong, smiling at her sister. Iris stood wide eyed, taking in the sight of her almost naked sibling, she had not seen her undressed for a few years but she had still kept her figure; a very curvaceous size 16 with chunky thighs with quite large breasts, although not as big as hers.

"What's the matter sis?" asked Fiona, smiling at her sister's expression.

"Nothing," she replied coolly.

"Keeping your pyjamas on then?"

Iris thought for a moment, sighed and began to unbutton her pyjama jacket.

"Fine, I've got nothing to hide," the blonde muttered, removing her pyjamas and her ivory coloured bra, leaving her in just the matching panties. Kate studied the two sisters as they knelt down on the duvet facing each other; both women had stunning voluptuous curves but Iris had slightly larger breasts and a bigger belly. Making sure she wasn't noticed, the young girl hid the 'surprise' she had sneaked in under a cushion and then made herself comfortable on the sofa.

"Right, how do you want to do this then?" Fiona asked confidently as she tied her hair back into a ponytail.

"Why don't you see if you can pin each other?" said Kate.

"Okay then Kate, you can make the rules," Iris said, "is that alright with you, Fi?"

"Okay," she shrugged, smiling at her lover, "carry on babe."

"Right, you have to try and hold your opponent down for a count of three, or you can try and get them to submit, if you do get your opponent to submit, they must take off their underwear, does that sound okay?"

The pair looked at each other, a little surprised by the request.

"Fine, mine will be staying on anyway," said the blonde, smiling at Kate.

"Okay, agreed," sighed Fiona, giving her lover an anxious look.

"Right, come on then Fi," Iris purred, "let's see if you can beat me for once."

The two sisters knelt facing each other, their eyes fixed, both reluctant to make the first move. Suddenly Iris gently tapped the side of Fiona's face.

"Come on Fi!" she laughed, goading her younger sibling.

"Bitch!" the brunette growled, leaping on her tormentor. Iris simply wrapped her arms around Fiona and put her in her bear hug.

"Aaaahhh.....oh God......ffffuck!"

"Mmm, oh yeah, you like that?" the big blonde laughed, squeezing harder.

"Aaaahh....no....no!" gasped Fiona, trying to wriggle free; feeling the breath being squeezed out of her, she desperately sank her nails into the older sister's back, making her cry out.

"Aaoow! You fuckin"...... Iris yelped, releasing the brunette. Fiona flopped back on to the duvet, trying to catch her breath. Seeing her chance, Iris simply lay across her and held her down on her back, her legs thrashing about helplessly as the blonde counted the pin.

"One....two...three, easy," Iris chirped. Letting Fiona get back up, the brunette coughed and sat down next to her lover.

"Are you okay?" asked Kate, a little concerned.

"I'm fine," Fiona nodded, "don't look so smug bitch, we're only just getting started," she scowled, turning to her sister.

"I'm waiting, come on, bring it little sis," Iris taunted, kneeling with her hands on her hips and smiling.

"Come on Fi, you'll get her this time," Kate whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Getting up purposefully off the sofa and kneeling down on the duvet, Fiona tried to stare down her confident sibling.

"Come on, let's hold hands," the blonde teased, holding out her open palms.

Fiona grabbed her sister's hands, the two women interlocking their fingers and trying to push each other over on to their back. Fiona tried to push her Iris's wrists back, but the big blonde was just too strong for her; laughing at her sister's futile attempt, Iris squeezed her hands and pushed the brunettes wrists back...hard.

"Aaaaaghh...ow ow ow.....fuck...bitch!" Fiona groaned, trying to pull her hands away.

"There we go," said Iris, pushing her opponent on to her back and straddling her. Holding Fiona's wrists down, the blonde smiled down gleefully as she counted her second pin.

"One...two...three, that's 2-0," the blonde chirped, letting her sister get up once more.

"Shit!" the brunette groaned, shaking her wrists.

"Do you want to keep going, or have you had enough?" Iris asked.

"No, we keep going!" snapped Fiona, getting back up to her knees.

"Fair enough, I'll have that thong off you."

"No way bitch, I'm pinning you this time!" the brunette scowled.

"Well come on then little sis," the older sibling laughed, "let's see you try."

"Come on Fi, this time!," said Kate, trying to spur on her lover.

Fiona leapt on the big blonde, catching her off balance and making her fall back; quickly clambering on top of her, she tried to hold her shoulders down, but Iris was simply pushed back and rolled her over, the brunette letting out a guttural roar as she was trapped beneath her goading sister yet again.

"Aaaaggguuhhh....nnoooo......fuck!"

"Nice try little sis, but not quite good enough," Iris giggled, slipping between Fiona's legs and hooking them.

"Uuuuhhh....ohhhh....ffuck!" the brunette groaned.

"Submit?" Iris smiled, pulling her legs further apart.

"Aaaagh...aaaooww....no..no..fuck you!"

"Come on sis, give up!"

In a desperate attempt to break the hold, Fiona reached down and grabbed her sister's panties, pulling them up hard.

"Aaaaggh fuck!.......You bitch!" the blonde yelped, jumping up to her knees and allowing her sister to roll free.

"Nice one babe!" Kate whooped.

"You cow!" Iris sneered, adjusting her underwear.

As the two faced each other, Fiona noticed that her sister's nipples were fully erect and that a damp patch had appeared on her panties; suspecting she was enjoying this a little more than she was letting on, the brunette turned to Kate and winked.

"Come on sis, try again," Fiona whispered.

As Iris lunged forward, Fiona grabbed the back of the big blonde's head and kissed her, pushing her tongue deep into her sister's mouth. Iris let out a surprised muffled squeal, at first trying to pull away; not wanting to admit to her own lustful feelings, but as the kiss went on, her resistance began to ebb away. Falling back on to the duvet, she pulled Fiona on top of her, her hands clawing wantonly at the brunette's body.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Fiona purred, softly kissing her sister's neck and slipping her hand inside the now soaked panties.

"Yes...oh God yes!" the blonde gasped as she felt the fingers stroking her pulsing clit.

Kate sat in wide eyed amazement as the two siblings rolled around, exploring each other's bodies. The sight of them trying to push each other to orgasm was even more erotic than she'd ever imagined; although in her fantasy, Fiona always dominated Iris, making the big blonde come over and over to the point of exhaustion. Suddenly, Fiona pushed Iris on to her back, tore the panties down her legs and threw them on to the sofa.

"Oh God Fi.....please!" the blonde wailed as she felt the fingers slip into her waxed pussy.

"You like this?" Fiona asked softly as she thrust the fingers deeper.

"Yes....yes....oh fffuck....yeeeaahh!"

Iris began to thrust her hips to meet her sister's probing fingers; sensing she was close, Fiona massaged the big blonde's clit with her thumb.

"AAAAHHHH.....HHHHAAAA.......FFFUUUCK!"

"That's it sis, come on."

"OHHHH GOD......FI....YEAAH.....YEEEAAH.....PLEEEASE!"

"Come for me," Fiona whispered lustfully.

Unable to hold back, Iris bucked and writhed as an intense orgasm gripped her and surged through her body; groaning and mewling as the cum trickled from her pussy on to her sister's fingers and the duvet.

"Oh my God yes, squirt it bitch," Kate gasped, lying across the sofa, her hand between her legs.

Leaving her sister spread-eagled across the duvet, Fiona went over and sat down next to her young lover. Running her fingers through her long dark hair, she kissed the young girl, slipping her hand inside her pyjama jacket.

"What do you want me to do to her now?" the brunette asked softly as she kissed Kate's neck and circled her nipple with her finger.

"Eat her pussy, then trib her, make her scream," she whispered.

Planting a kiss on Kate's lips, she then stood up and took off her thong, revealing her neatly trimmed bush. Iris was still lying flat out on the duvet with her eyes closed, trying to recover. Before she could get back up, Fiona gently rested herself between her older sister's legs and kissed her on the forehead, making her big green eyes shoot open.

"Were you falling asleep?"

The big blonde groaned and shook her head, wrapping her arms around her sibling and pulling her close.

"Kiss me."

Fiona softly kissed her lips, making her moan wantonly as she then kissed down her neck and on to her big soft breasts, gripping her nipples between her teeth and sucking hard.

"Oh my God Fi.......yes....yes!" Iris groaned, trying to push the brunette's head further down her body. Slowly kissing down her soft belly, she could hear her sister's breathing getting more fevered as she stopped at the tops of her thighs.

"Oh God Fi....please....pleease!" she begged, thrusting her hips.

Grabbing her thighs to hold her still, Fiona slowly kissed up and down the soaked lips of her sister's chubby pussy, before flicking her throbbing clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh.....Fi.....yeeaah....that's.....ohhhhh....fffuuck......yeeeaaahh!"

Iris closed her eyes and dug her fingers into the duvet as her sister licked and sucked at her drenched snatch; the amazing feeling making her head swim. She was about to succumb a second time when Fiona suddenly stopped and got up on her knees.

"Oh God no...no....you bitch..don't stop...pleeease!"

Lifting up the blonde's right leg, Fiona slowly began to grind her pussy against her sister's rock hard clit.

"Oh....uuuuuaaaaahhhh.....Fi....oh God....yeeeaah!"

"How's that sis, you like that?" the brunette whispered, thrusting a little harder.

"Ohhhhh......hhhaaa......yes....yes.....oh fffuuck!"

As the shockwaves coursed through her, Iris thrust back against her sister, the sweat now pouring off both women as each tried to push the other to a shattering climax. Kate, totally awe struck by the spectacle playing out in front of her, had now stripped completely naked and was lying back on the sofa, rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Come on babe, wreck her!" she gasped, thrusting her fingers deep into her soaked pussy.

Spurred on by her lover, Fiona ground her hips hard into her rapidly weakening sister. The blonde tried desperately to hold on, but it was hopeless; within a few seconds she shrieked with a mixture of ecstasy and despair as her younger sibling mercilessly tribbed her into complete submission, much to Kate's delight.

"AAAAHHH......HHHAAAAA.....FUCK.....OHHHHH.....FIONA.....NNOOOOO!"

Iris gave out a final pitying groan as she fell back exhausted; gently planting a kiss on the big blonde's forehead and stroking her hair, Fiona then got up and went over to Kate

"Well, did you enjoy that?" she whispered, kissing the young girl's neck.

"Oh God yes," she purred, "one more thing."

"What babe?"

With her familiar wicked smile playing across her face, Kate put her hand under the cushion and pulled out a strap on dildo.

"When did you get that?" Fiona gasped.

"When I brought the duvet down," she giggled mischievously.

"Kate, I hope you don't think".........

"Pleeease," Kate purred, "I want to see you fuck her."

"Why? For God's sake Kate, she's my sister!"

"Because I want to see you dominate her, I want to see her beg you to let her come, you've already done all the other stuff, so what difference does it make if she's your sister?"

Fiona sighed and thought for a moment, would it really matter that much if she went this step further? She looked across at Iris, lying flat out on the duvet, her voluptuous body drenched with sweat. She then turned to Kate, who was still looking at her with a hopeful expression; picking up the strap on, she slipped into the harness and tightened it.

"Alright, if this is what you want, but you'd better enjoy it, I'm only ever doing this once."

"Thanks babe," Kate whispered, hugging the older woman.

Fiona walked over and knelt down between the big blonde's legs; gently kissing her and stroking her face, she spoke softly.

"Are you alright sis?"

"Yes, God that felt amazing," she groaned, trying to pull Fiona on top of her.

"Shhh, relax," Fiona purred, nuzzling her neck; moving herself into position, she gripped the shaft and eased the tip into her sister's dripping snatch, making her eyes spring wide open.

"Aaaaahh...oh God....yes...Fi....pleeease!"

As Iris writhed and moaned underneath her, Fiona slowly pushed the whole length inside, making the blonde wrap her legs round her in a desperate attempt to hold her there.

"Oh God...please Fi....yes...fuck me....fuck me!"

Fiona began to thrust harder, pushing Iris ever closer to blissful release, her hands clawing at her sister's back.

"Aaaaahhh..oh fffuck...harder....harder.....pleeease!"

Sensing that Iris was on the edge, Fiona suddenly stopped and pulled out."

"OHHHH....NO.....NO...FI....PLEASE...DON'T STOP.......PLEEASE!"

"Oh my God, yes," Kate moaned wantonly, "make the bitch beg."

Surprised by how much she was actually enjoying herself, Fiona teased the big blonde with the tip of the dildo.

"OH MY GOD NO.....NO....NO....PLEEEASE...FI....PLEEEEASE!"

"Please what sis?" she said softly.

"Please let me come, pleeease!" Iris begged, almost in tears.

No longer content to be just a spectator, Kate got up off the sofa and straddled over the blonde's face, facing Fiona. As the brunette gently eased the dildo back into her sister, she leaned forward and kissed her young lover passionately, their tongues entwined as the desperate moans and gasps of Iris heightened the euphoric sensations building within them. Suddenly, Kate broke off the kiss and cried out as she felt Iris glide her tongue gently along her pussy and flick her rock hard clit.

"Ohhhh God babe.......she's eating me!"

The sight of her sister eagerly licking her girlfriend's pussy sent a shockwave through Fiona; thrusting harder, the brunette whispered to Kate.

"Let's finish her."

Iris arched her back and screamed ecstatically as Fiona thrust the dildo hard into her; her whole body tensing as the climax exploded deep within.

"HHHHAAAAAA.......OH GOD....FI.......YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHH!"

A warm torrent of cum surged from her pussy, splashing out on to the duvet and soaking the two siblings.

"Come on bitch, lick it.....eat my cunt!" Kate growled, grinding her pussy down on the blonde's face; although barely awake, Iris obeyed and thrust her tongue as deep as she could inside her. Seconds later, the girl threw her head back and gave long, lustful groan as she felt the muscles spasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ffffuck....yeeeaaaah!"

As the last of the climax left her body, the young girl fell back on to the duvet, totally spent. With her clit throbbing almost unbearably against the nub on the inside of the dildo, Fiona began to thrust the tool into her sister once more.

"Ohhh....God....Fi...yes!" the blonde groaned.

"Come on sis, one more time," Fiona whispered, thrusting harder.

"Ohhhh.....fffuck...yes...yes...give it to me!"

The two women slammed their bodies together, the sensation of their nipples rubbing against each other sending their senses reeling. As they gazed into each other's eyes, Fiona felt a strange mixture of love and desire; Crushing her lips against the blonde's and pushing her tongue deep into her mouth, she thrust harder still, sending both of them over the edge.

"AAAAAHHH......YEEEAAAHH......YEEEAAAAH.....OHHHHHHH....FFFUUUCK!"

The three of them lay there for a few moments; Iris was drifting off to sleep when she felt someone gently shaking her. She opened her eyes to find the two lovers smiling down on her.

"Come on, let's go to bed," said Fiona, helping her sister up to her feet.

Iris looked at the pair for a moment.

"Okay," she smiled.

Kate picked up the duvet and they went into the bedroom.......

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

12