Kate Has a New Game To Play

Story Info
Her brother finds a girlfriend but that only adds to her fun.
5.8k words
4.63
81.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

NOTE; This is the fourth story about Kate. It follows on from Kate's Full of Surprises, Kate Goes to a New Level and Kate Spends Time with her Family.If you're interested please read them in that order first. I should have made them into chapters but had no idea when I started that it would be a series. I would recommend reading those stories in that order to get an idea of who is who. Thanks for reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We returned from our visit to our Uncle George and Aunt Susan's house. I was excited by what had happened but also relieved that I had persuaded our cousin Amy to believe my explanation.

Amy had caught Tim and I in her bedroom, naked. I had already convinced her that I was some kind of psycho exhibitionist. Now she believed me when I told her that after Tim caught me once he now joined me occasionally in running around in the nude.....Well I think she believed me. She certainly seemed interested.

Back home life returned to normal. Dad took me aside for a chat, saying he wanted to stop having sex with me. It wasn't right etc etc etc....

I didn't panic. I had worked out by now that dad had these moments of moral doubt but would give into his 'desires' for me eventually.

Then the bombshell. One day over dinner, my brother Tim casually announced that he had a girlfriend. She was called Daisy. He had met her at a party and she had just turned eighteen. She was still at school.

I wasn't too concerned, I think. I had seen him have sex with another girl before. My friend Megan. And I had fucked other guys. Guys in India, Jon. Not to mention my father and uncle!

And a couple of cousins.

I was hopeful it wouldn't affect our 'relationship'.

Later Tim spoke to me and told me the same. We could still have fun together.

However, about a month later he took me out for a drink. This in itself was unusual and I sensed something was up.

"Kate, I don't know how to say this," he began.

"You know I love you, right?" he continued.

"You want to stop....you know....?" I finished for him.

He nodded.

"It's just that.....I really like Daisy. I think it's getting serious. That's a first for me."

I smiled.

"I really care for her. She's not at all like you."

"Oh thanks!" I was a bit unsure what he meant by that.

"No no. I didn't mean it like that."

"How then?" I was tensing up.

"She's young. Not as strong as you. Not as assured."

"Ok?"

"Well I don't want to hurt her. She's not strong like you."

"You said that already."

"I mean. I mean, it doesn't feel right. Having sex with you behind her back. It's cheating. I don't want to hurt her....."

"I understand."

"This is my first proper relationship with a girl. Well a girl that's not my sister! I just don't want to be cheating on my first girlfriend. It doesn't seem right to me."

The conversation carried on for a while longer. I did understand. My brother is quite sensitive and also has a strong sense of right and wrong.Except when it comes to fucking his sister that is!

We agreed that we still loved each other and would always be there for each other.

"Besides. Now we can be proper brother and sister. And you will meet someone soon. I'm sure," he added.

"No more sex then," I smiled, holding out my hand to shake his.

"Deal."

A couple of weeks later I was out shopping when I saw Tim and Daisy in the mall. I ran over to them.

Tim introduced us but we had only been talking a minute or two when some more of their friends came over. I felt seriously out of place so I made my excuses and left.

"I've got to go and meet a friend," I lied.

A week later, Daisy was officially invited over for Sunday lunch at our house.

I got to meet her properly and assess her. As I'm sure my parents did.

Pretty. Nothing special but pretty. Quiet, sweet, innocent, petite. Yes petite. Small. If you didn't know she was eighteen you'd think three or four years younger. Short hair, slim, smaller breasts than me.

But you know what the weirdest thing was?

I really liked her. We got on well. She was just a lovely person. Well done Tim!

Was I jealous? Maybe I hoped she'd be horrible. That our parents would disapprove. That her and Tim would seem totally mis-matched. But no. She was lovely.

Her family were wealthy. Her father was a policeman. Her mother a college tutor. Two younger brothers. Harry the youngest and Carl. Lived in a nice house in a nice area.

Oh well.

Dad spoke to me the next day.

"Are you ok about Tim and Daisy?" he asked me.

I said I was and we had a good chat. Towards the end I tried to touch him. He pulled back.

"No Kate. That's all over now. Try to take this as a fresh start for all of us. Move on, " he said, almost scolding me.

Great. Dumped by my brother and my father in the space of a month. Maybe I should try to make a fresh start?

My fresh start got off to a difficult start. I was lonely. No sex. No men seemed to even look at me. I began to lose my self esteem. Quickly. My best friend Megan, who was my lesbian fuck buddy, had to go and visit her sick father who lived two hundred miles away.

I had no one. In desperation I phoned my Uncle George. Just what I was not supposed to do. Even he backed off.

"Wait till you all stay at Christmas. See what happens then, if anything," he said.

I was feeling very low.

Tim sensed my mood change. He invited me to go to the movies with him and Daisy. We had a good time and Daisy and I continued to build our friendship.

Getting better.....

Then Tim invited me to go for a drink with him and Daisy over her side of town. We had a great evening and we all got a bit drunk. I missed the last bus home.

"Stay at my house," suggested Daisy.

"No I couldn't," I replied, not wanting to outstay my welcome.

"It's ok. Tim is. There's space. Come on. Please!!!!" she was almost begging.

I agreed, reluctantly. We walked back to her house. It was a lovely side of town, her neighborhood. Her house was not huge but certainly a step or two up from our modest home.

We got in and sat in the living room. It was late and everyone else in the house was in bed.

"Be quiet. Please don't make too much noise. My dad, especially, gets really grumpy if his sleep is disturbed," she warned us.

She told us that her brother, Carl, would be first up, at about six, as he had a newspaper delivery job.

As it was the weekend her parents got up at about seven thirty and there would be a family breakfast at eight.

"They have their routines. They're strict about that. They're strict about most things," she said.

"Do they mind Tim staying then?" I asked.

"Oh god no. As long as he sleeps in the spare room. We're not allowed to get up to any mischief, you know. I'm still their little girl!" she smiled knowingly.

"So where do I sleep? Down here?" I asked.

"No you go in the spare room as well. There's a double bed. With Tim," Daisy answered.

Tim an I exchanged a look. A look that Daisy saw.

"That's ok isn't it? You're brother and sister so I assumed that would make sense."

"That's fine," said Tim.

Daisy went to the kitchen and came back with three glasses and a bottle of whisky.

"What's on tv Tim?" asked Daisy, pointing to the remote.

Tim switched on the television and browsed a few channels before settling on a sports report. After a couple of minutes Daisy reached over for the remote.

"Give it here," she laughed, snatching it off him. She flicked through loads of channels before she found one showing some porn.

It was one of those old 1970s porn films where the women had big breasts, hairy armpits and even hairier bushes. The men had stupid moustaches and wild sideburns.

She turned down the volume and we all giggled as we watched the appalling acting.

We had been watching about ten minutes when I noticed that Tim had fallen asleep. I took his whisky glass off him and nudged Daisy who was sitting the other side of me.

"Ah. Oh well there goes my hope of some action tonight," she laughed.

As we sat watching the film, she brushed my leg with her foot. This continued for a while, lightly at first but more noticeable as time passed.

I responded by laying my hand on her leg and stroking her thigh. We continued in this way, then she glanced across to see if Tim was still sleeping.

Then she leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. I responded with my own kiss and our lips were soon locked as we explored each others mouth.

I placed my hand on her shirt, over her breast and felt her bra underneath. She did the same to me, unbuttoning my blouse and touching my bra.

We stood up and removed our tops. Her breasts were small. Smaller than mine. Her nipples were erect and I couldn't help myself as I licked them.

She pulled down her skirt and panties and was soon naked. She had a small area of coarse black hair between her legs. Just a little, but I was completely shaved down there. I showed her by stripping naked myself.

I carried on sucking her hard little titties as she stroked my cunt lips. Then to my delight she fell to her knees and began licking my pussy.

I glanced at my brother who was still fast asleep on the couch as his girlfriend performed oral sex on me. My first climax was soon followed by another as she pushed her tongue in further.

I gently guided Daisy to lie on her back on the floor and placed my head between her legs to return the favor. I loved tasting her juices as she came three times as my tongue worked on her tight pussy.

When we had finished we sat naked resting against the couch.

"Have you done a girl before?" Daisy asked me.

I nodded.

"I've got a friend, Megan. I've known her since we were eight. We do this occasionally."

"Me too. With a lady that lives a few doors down. She's thirty nine. We've been doing it for about four years. I love it," she told me.

"Wow that's amazing. She's over twenty years older than you," I was shocked.

"I know. She seduced me as I helped her tidy her garden one summer. I did it with her long before I did it with a boy."

"What do you prefer?" I asked. I was amazed as Daisy seemed so sweet and innocent. I was learning a lot about her. And I liked what I was learning.

"I don't mind. Both. If that makes sense. What about you?" she replied.

"Men. But Megan is good as well. It's different with a girl isn't it?" I answered, not sure what I really preferred.

As we talked we heard footsteps upstairs.

"One of my brothers. Their rooms are upstairs, next to the spare room and the bathroom. My room and my parents room is up another flight of stairs. My folks have an en suite," she explained.

We took the noise upstairs as a cue to get dressed.

"We can do this again. If you want?" suggested Daisy.

I nodded.

"What about Mister Sleepy here? Keep it secret?" I wondered.

"Probably best to. You know he talks about you all the time. You're obviously very close," she mused.

"We are now. Didn't used to be," I answered, slightly pleased that she said Tim talks about me a lot.

"What about you and your brothers?" I added.

"Up and down. They're typical teenage boys. Drive me mad sometimes. Wind me up. Irritate me. But we love each other loads," she answered.

We dressed, sat back down again and watched the movie. Our sitting down on the couch disturbed Tim, who stirred.

Daisy poured us each some more whisky, which we drank and when we had finished we stood up.

"Bedtime boys and girls," smiled Daisy.

She switched off the television and the living room light and we followed her upstairs. She opened the door to the spare bedroom and we went in. Tim already knew but Daisy showed me where the bathroom was located.

The bedroom was large with a double bed in the center.

Tim and Daisy sat on the bed, and they talked as he stripped to his boxers. I went across to the bathroom then came back in, sat on the bed and stripped to my bra and panties.

Daisy looked at me curiously as I climbed into bed in my underwear and pulled the sheets over myself.

I suppose I would be concerned if my boyfriend was about to share a bed with another girl......

"Good night you two," I said, rolling away from them onto my side.

Tim climbed into bed as Daisy switched off the light and left the room, shutting the door behind her.

I lay there for about ten minutes but couldn't get to sleep. I had been sleeping in the nude for the last six months and even in my underwear I felt overdressed.

"I can't sleep," I said to my brother.

"Me neither. It feels hot," he answered.

"I'm used to sleeping naked," I commented.

"Me too."

I lay still for a while, thinking.

"Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to try a bet?" I suggested.

"What?" he asked.

"Well I can't sleep unless I'm naked. I bet you we can share this bed naked and not have sex all night," I said to him.

"No chance."

"I bet we can."

"I bet we can't," he seemed determined.

"Trust me," I ventured.

"There has to be a forfeit."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, if we do have sex that means I win. I win you lose. So you must pay the price."

"What were you thinking of?" I asked.

"Well you would want to have sex. So the forfeit must be something to really put you off. Something to make you scared of losing."

"What then?"

He thought for a few minutes.

"Hurry up. It'll be morning soon," I joked.

"Ok, I've got it. Tomorrow night I'm going out with Scott," he began.

I hated Scott. Creepy. Weird. Always checking me out.

"When we get back you have to be on the couch, naked, watching porn or whatever."

"No way," I protested.

"Then you have to have sex with Scott. Tomorrow night. There and then," he said.

"No way! He's a freak!"

"Then roll over go to sleep and keep your undies on," he said, winning.

I thought for a while. Then I held out my hand to shake his.

"Deal. But if I win you have to do a forfeit," I said.

"Come on then," he was feeling confident. He was sure I wouldn't be able to resist tonight.

"If we don't have sex I win. So tomorrow afternoon, you have to take me and we have to sit in mum and dad's car in the driveway, strip naked and have sex. In the front seat," I was proud of that.

"In broad daylight, in front of the house. We'll get seen," he protested.

"Exactly. That's the forfeit."

Our car was parked in the driveway in front of our house. We could be seen by people walking by, by our neighbors or by our parents. Dad was no problem but mum.....

She had caught us once before but we had managed to lie our way out of that but this time there would be no escape.

"Ok," replied Tim.

"What?" I was shocked.

In truth I suspect Tim was so confident I would lose he was happy to say yes. But was I willing to fuck him knowing that Scott would be my 'prize'?

"By sex I mean anything sexual. You know, handjobs or blowjobs. It doesn't have to mean full sex. We can touch. Obviously we're going to if we share a bed, but anything sexual means sex. Deal?" he said.

We shook hands again. I pulled off my panties and put them on the floor. Then I took off my bra and threw it out into the room. Tim took off his boxers and showed them to me so I knew he was naked.

I lay on my back trying to decide my next move but within minutes I was fast asleep.

I was disturbed by our bedroom door being opened. I awoke not sure where I was but as I opened my eyes I realized several things at once.

First I remembered where I was. Who was next to me in bed. The sheets had slipped down to our stomachs.

I realized I was naked. My arm was wrapped around my brother's bare chest and my tits were squashed against his back.

I then realized that there was someone at the door. They came in, shut the door behind them and walked towards the bed.

I realized that there was enough moonlight and streetlight filtering into the room and that the person was Daisy. And she was completely nude.

"What the......?" I whispered.

"Shh..it's me, Daisy. I couldn't sleep," she whispered to me.

"I wondered how you guys were. If you were asleep or not," she explained.

"Oh," I answered.

"Why are you naked? Is Tim?" she asked.

Tim woke up at the mention of his name and rolled round to face his girlfriend. The tip of his cock poked out, as if to answer her question.

Daisy pulled the covers off us completely to have a look. Tim's cock was soft thankfully.

"We always sleep naked," I answered.

"Huh?" she looked confused.

"Not together I mean. But we couldn't sleep."

"Oh. To be honest one of the reasons I couldn't sleep was wondering if you two might do something," she said cautiously.

"He's my brother. No don't worry about that happening," I exclaimed.

"Daisy, we just slept like this. Don't panic. She's my sister," Tim spoke calmly.

"Ok. Thanks. Mind you, I let my brothers feel my tits," she said, smiling.

"What?" I cried.

"I'll tell you later. Can I get in?"

It was more of a statement than a question.

I shifted over then she climbed into the middle between me and my brother. We lay there for a while then I noticed movement near Tim's groin.

I think Daisy was playing with his cock. I looked at the clock. A quarter to six in the morning.

To answer my doubts, Daisy reached for my right hand and pulled it across her and on to Tim's erect penis.

"Stroke it for me," she told me.

I happily began to stroke him as she sat up and straddled his stomach. He began to play with her tits as I jerked him off.

Daisy leaned towards me and slipped a finger in my vagina while Tim played with her nipples. Tim sat up to suck her titties, allowing her to slide down onto his cock. I moved my hands away as he entered her.

As they fucked she continue to finger my cunt hole. Then Daisy climbed off his cock and lowered her pussy onto his face. I bent across and sucked his cock. As I sucked Tim, Daisy returned to sliding her finger in and out my vagina.

Both us girls climaxed hard before Tim shot his sperm into my mouth.

When we finished we lay there for a while. We were disturbed by the hallway light going on and footsteps padding into the bathroom.

"That's Carl," Daisy told us, glancing at the clock. She waited in our room until Carl had left the house, before going up to her room, still naked.

Tim and I lay still in bed, in each others arms.

"That was crazy," joked Tim.

"Mmmmmm.....your girlfriend is crazy," I replied.

"I know. Once you get to know she's completely different to how she seems. Do you like her?" he asked.

"What do you think?"

"That's good. I never imagined I could have you both in bed at the same time. She didn't seem to mind," he commented.

"She's as perverted as I am. That's good really. I think I might have real competition in the pervy games," I said, laughing quietly.

"Lucky me," sighed Tim.

"I thought you said she wasn't like me. Self assured, confident. Quiet. She seems fine to me," I questioned him.

"I know she seems ok but I think her parents are so strict she can be a bit shy in crowds. She seems quite naive sometimes. Wait till you meet the parents....." he warned me.

"Well she obviously likes sex, which is fine by me. She even mentioned something about her brothers. Did you know about that?"

"No that was news to me."

We lay quietly for a while, sort of half sleeping. We were woken again by footsteps coming down the stairs and past our door. The parents. I looked at the clock. Seven twenty five. Right on time.

"By the way. What about our bet? Who won?" I suddenly remembered as I sat up in bed.

"Well. I'm not sure. We did sort of have sex but it was Daisy that started it. Maybe a tie? Does that sound fair?" he suggested.

"Sounds good to me. I did want to do it with you but Scott? Oh god no!"

"Kate? You know I secretly liked the idea of us having sex in the car outside our house. It was so mad it kinda turned me on," Tim confessed, smiling.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12