Kate Has a New Game To Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

As if to prove the point his penis started twitching and getting hard.

"Fuck! You are as bad as me!" I exclaimed.

"I suppose we could still do it?" he asked.

"What about now?" I suggested, grabbing his shaft.

I stroked his cock and moved around to climb onto him. I lowered myself onto his cock and started to fuck him. Quietly and slowly.

As we did this we heard someone running up the stairs and into the next room.

"Carl is back from delivering his papers. Keep quiet. No moaning. Breakfast soon," advised Tim as I quickened my pace.

"We can't be late for breakfast," he repeated.

I was just close to cumming when our door opened. Daisy!

She looked at us in amazement before closing the door behind her. Seconds later her brothers walked past outside our room and downstairs.

"Wow didn't you get satisfied earlier?" she asked, smiling.

"Sorry Daisy. We just woke up and got carried away," answered Tim, peering round from under me.

I looked round at her and smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm still horny too. Just hurry up and get ready for breakfast Dad doesn't like bad punctuality. Can I watch?" she added.

"I'm sure he won't mind if we explain what delayed us!" I joked.

"Yeah if you want to never see me again and for him to arrest you! He's a policeman remember?" she was laughing.

I came twice shortly before Tim exploded his seed in me. We jumped out of bed. Tim pulled on his shirt and trousers. I put on my panties but couldn't find my bra.

"Hurry!" shouted Daisy as I put on my shirt. I looked at her and smiled, noticing that she was just wearing a tee shirt that just - just - covered her ass and pussy. No bra either and I'm guessing no panties.

"We don't have to look smart then?" I commented.

"Not smart just on time," she replied.

We ran downstairs and sat down in the dining room just in time for a pot of coffee to be placed on the table by a stern looking woman. She was followed in by an even more stern looking man.

"Mother, Father. I'd like to introduce Kate, Tim's sister," Daisy said softly.

"Good morning," I said, stretching across the table to shake their hands. I felt my shirt ride up to reveal my panties as I did this. Good start!

The table was rectangular. Daisy and I sat down one side. Tim, Harry and Carl were opposite. At either end sat the parents.

The conversation was both polite and nervy. No one wanted to say or do the wrong thing. I was asked a few questions and seem to do alright with my answers.

The parents went to the kitchen to get some food to bring in and I looked at the two younger brothers. Quite small, like Daisy. Quite good looking. Slim. I also became aware that they seemed to spend the whole time staring at my chest!

Mum and dad brought in some cereal which we all ate.

"Your brothers keep staring at my breasts," I whispered to Daisy when everyone else seemed distracted.

She smiled.

"Have you got something to share with us all?" Daisy's dad suddenly asked me.

"No sorry. Just something I wanted to tell Daisy," I replied, taken by surprise.

"Well I don't like whispering. It's rude. What did you want to say to my daughter that was so important it couldn't wait till after breakfast?" he boomed.

I hesitated. I looked over to Tim who seemed to be looking for a hole to hide in.

"Err....err....I was just saying that her brothers seem nice. That's all," I answered carefully.

"Nice? Nice? What does nice mean? A stupid word. It's banned in this house," he informed me.

"Sorry, I didn't know. Nice, errr, friendly. Attractive faces. Pleasant to look at. Well brought up. Is all I meant," I tried to save myself.

"Yes, thank you dear. We're very proud of them. As we are of Daisy as well. We like to think they're better than most children," the mother intervened.

"Yes I can tell. You've done a very good job," I answered.

Silence fell upon the table. The two teenage boys carried on looking at my breasts. When I looked down I could see that my nipples were hard. I looked at Daisy and saw her nipples were also erect and poking at her tee shirt.

The mother and father went back to the kitchen to fetch more food. I let out a massive sigh, feeling that I hadn't drawn breath in ten minutes.

Daisy nudged me lightly under the table. I looked and saw that she had pulled up her shirt so that her ass and the little dusting of hair around her vagina were visible if you looked under the table.

I smiled. God this girl really is as sick as me!

The parents came back in with plates of hot cooked food. I already felt full, used to a bit of toast and some juice for my breakfast.

I wondered what they would say if they could see Daisy's display beneath the table. As if reading my mind she then spread her legs open.

We ate in silence, thankfully.

The mum and dad made the boys clear the table and bring in more coffee. As we drank I noticed that Daisy had one hand below the table. I couldn't believe it. She was gently masturbating!!

I nudged her and she smiled at me. I looked across at her brothers who were still staring at me and seemed oblivious to what their sister was up to.

Breakfast finished. Daisy straightened herself up and we helped to wash up.

The parents stayed downstairs to read the newspapers as the rest of us went to change. I walked upstairs first followed by Harry and Carl. Tim and Daisy were further back.

As I climbed the stairs I sensed my panties being looked at by the two boys. I rushed into my room.

Daisy went to her room, while Tim came in to ours.

"Well that was scary. Remind me to never come here again," I laughed.

"You did well I thought. What were you whispering about anyway?"

"Oh I just said that her brothers kept staring at my chest."

"I'm not surprised. That shirt is very thin. Quite see through," he informed me.

I stepped in front of the full length mirror and looked. Tim was telling the truth. The dark circles of my areolas and my nipples was easily visible!

"Shit!! You could have warned me," I moaned.

"Sorry sis. It was too late by the time I realized.

"Fuck! Do you think the father noticed?"

"Probably."

"Your girlfriend didn't help. Playing with herself under the table," I said as I stripped naked again.

"Was she?"

"I'm going to have a shower and then I want to get away from this fucking house," I informed him.

I grabbed a towel and stepped out the room, still in the nude. I crossed the hall, rushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I showered, dried myself off and left the towel on the floor. I stepped out of the bathroom, still naked, and crossed the hall. My room was empty. Tim must be with Daisy I thought.

I looked around the room to find my bra. Couldn't see it anywhere. I still had no clothes on as I looked. I went down to my hands and knees and looked under the bed, my ass sticking up for anyone to see.

I found my bra and sat on the bed to get dressed. Before I did I stood up to look at my body in the mirror. As I looked my right hand slid down to my vagina and I began to touch myself.

I thought about my see through shirt at breakfast.

I lay back on the bed and began to rub myself furiously, spreading my legs as wide as possible.

Suddenly my door flew open and there stood Harry in just a pair of soccer shorts. We both froze on the spot. His mouth fell open and my hand remained between my legs, my fingers still in my cunt hole.

The door was still wide open and Daisy's mother looked in. She saw her youngest son in the door way and me lying naked on the bed, displaying my most intimate parts.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!???????" she bellowed.

"I....I....I.. just came in to get my soccer kit," whispered Harry.

Tim, Daisy, Carl and Daisy's father all appeared at the door to see what the fuss was all about.

The mother cradled her son's head and led him towards the door. I closed my legs and tried to cover myself with my hands but there was no hiding.

"Daisy, take your friend and his sister to the bus stop when they're ready and come straight back," he told his daughter.

"I think it's best if you don't come to this house anymore, young lady," he said, looking straight at me.

Everyone left the room, allowing me to dress quickly. I headed downstairs where Tim and Daisy were waiting for me.

We didn't say a word. We left the house and walked down the driveway. As soon as we were out of sight of the house Daisy burst out laughing and gave me a massive hug.

"Now that was seriously funny!" she exclaimed.

"Not for me," I moaned, beginning to relax a bit.

They asked me how it happened and I told them the truth.

"I don't think Harry will be able to look at a girl for ages without picturing you spread on the bed!" laughed my brother.

We laughed and joked about what happened as we walked to the bus stop.

"What were you saying about your brothers earlier?" I asked Daisy as we sat down to wait for the bus.

"Oh that? Nothing really. We're given jobs to do by our parents. Just housework. Cleaning and stuff. I'm really lazy so I asked Carl to do some of my chores for me," she explained.

"You nasty big sister," joked Tim.

"Anyway after a while he started refusing so I begged him. He kept saying no then one day a couple of years ago I told him if he did my chore for me that day I'd show him my tits," she told us.

"He was very keen! So that arrangement carried on for about six months. He'd wash the car or whatever for me then I would go to his room that night and take my top off and let him look at my breasts for five minutes or so."

"The he started to refuse again so I offered to let him touch them. Then about six months ago Harry found out about our arrangement and so he wanted to make a deal."

"So now they do my chores, pretend to our parents that I did them and then at night I go to each of their rooms and let them play and suck my titties. Everyone's happy," she explained.

"Wow. Your brothers must love you. What happens if they want to increase the stakes?" I asked.

"More than just touch my breasts you mean?"

I nodded.

"We'll have to see."

"Have you ever seen their cocks?" I asked.

"Harry's yes. By accident. When it was soft. Carl no. Not yet anyway," she replied, winking.

" By the way when I caught you two fucking earlier," she remembered.

"Sorry," said Tim.

"No no don't worry. But would I be right in thinking that wasn't the first time you two had sex with each other?" she asked, smiling.

Tim and I gave each other nervous looks.

He shook his head.

"We first had sex with each other about two years ago, at our grandparents house. Sorry," he began.

"I'm not mad. I think it's so hot!"

He told Daisy a kind of truth. He told her we only have sex every couple of months. Nothing about our dad or other members of our family. Daisy was hooked.

"HOT!!!" she shouted.

"I feel kinda naughty when my brothers suck my tits but full sex? Wow!"

"Don't you mind us doing it? I mean you're his girlfriend and stuff?" I asked.

"Not really. As long as he does the boyfriend stuff with me. Dates, flowers, romance. Oh and lots of sex. I don't mind if you're his little treat."

"Cool," I replied.

"And we can still get together and do threesomes as often as possible," she told us.

"COOL!!!" Tim and I both exclaimed.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12