Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate gets a send off and enjoys some pussy on the flight.
6.6k words
4.57
10.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate gets a send off and enjoys some pussy on the flight

Sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. It is an erotic horror story and includes described scenes of graphic sex including anal and incest. It is predominantly girl on girl until the erotic horror occurs. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. Kate takes until Chapter 4 to vanquish the specters from her past and claim the Estate. But she gets a taste of what is to come at the end of this chapter.

My name is Kate and I teach English Literature at a prestigious private associate college for women. My area of expertise is the Romantic Period (1785-1832). I have a concentration in the Gothic Period that concerned itself with elaborate tales of mystery, suspense, and superstition. My 'by selection only' female students love my class and independent studies.

My sexual orientation is fluid as I have had male and female lovers. Being an all female college with boarding required I've opened the eyes and thighs of my special students. In the last chapter I had converted one of my first year students into my newest sub. Damn she can eat pussy. I had opened her ass with one of my favorite long jelly cock toys.

Interested in this Gothic time period and my heritage I did one of those ancestry tests. I got my results and had very high Celtic blood percentages. I allowed my DNA to be added to the registry. My DNA had identified me as the only surviving heir to a large estate; manor house, lands and accounts. The property was being maintained but would soon revert to the Interior Ministry if unclaimed. I had to appear in a Solicitor's office in Dublin if I wished to pursue a claim. I checked my personal papers and made sure my passport was valid.

Eoghan Mac Gabhann told me if I could fax then bring my passport, my notarized birth certificate and my father's death certificate he would finalize the turning over the entire estate. We would go over more when I arrived.

My small group of very special students decided to give me a 'good luck' party the night before I was to leave for Dublin. I gave the five girls and my newest sub, Emma, a note for the Proctor to allow them to visit my campus residence and perhaps stay over if needed.

So my girls started arriving just after dinner. They all kissed me deeply as they entered then made their way to the den. Last to arrive was my mousy sub Emma. She was 'stacked like a brick shit-house' as the men would say. The girls planned to have fun with her and break her into the group.

All the girls were still dressed in their school uniforms. Most of my girls abused the 'finger tip' rule for the length of their pleated skirts and actually didn't mind the disciple they received from the Proctor, especially the flogging and his long fat cock. I had actually taken advantage of his special skills when I felt the need. We had a special understanding and I loved his fat eight inches filling my dripping pussy and my lubed ass.

All the girls were standing around laughing and talking. I entered the den with a flogger in my hand. I said, "Show me!" and my five special girls bent over spread their legs wide and pulled up their skirt onto their back. None of them had panties on and already their labia shone with their own moistness.

"How many tonight Betty?" I asked the de-facto head of our special group. She looked over her shoulder smiling and said, "I think ten should warm us all up Mistress Kathrynne."

"Oh Betty, you're such a slut for punishment!" "How are we gonna be able to sit and enjoy the party after that?" "You're such a meannie!" the group of girls complained.

I started with Betty. She was a straight A student in all her classes. She is a gorgeous, green-eyed long haired brunette and one of my second years. She does all the sports at our college so her body is tight. She is quite tall so is the captain on the volleyball team. Her sports bra holds in her luscious C cup breasts and once I took her to get her nipples pierced. She loved it so much the following month her labia were graced with six matching rings, three to each pussy lip . In our private weekends those rings carry small weights tied to the rings through her nipples. She loves the flogger and begs for more well after her ass is beet red. I know I can lay into her and she will take it all.

"Count for me Emma," I whispered. Swish! "One" - Swish! "Two" --- Swish! "Nine" Swish!" "Ten"

"More!" I heard whispered. Swish! "Eleven" --- Swish "Twenty" and I lowered the flogger. I looked between Betty's spread legs and there was a puddle of girl cum on the floor. "Emma go get a kitchen towel and mop that cum up," I said as I ran my fingers through Betty's dripping pussy and thought that I was really gonna miss my TA when she graduates. Betty sat on some pillows very tenderly and absentmindedly played with her pussy.

Tammy said, "Me next Mistress Kathrynne!" Tammy was the largest of my girls. Old gentleman would call her zaftig as she was built up top to a narrow waist to full hips and plump ass. That plump ass of hers loved the bite of the flogger tines. It also loved my special jelly cock shoved deep down her ass. Emma had to count the ten biting swats with the flogger on Tammy's ass and clean the floor of lady cum again. Tammy also sat on the floor pillows.

My three other special girls also tasted the flogger and joined those on the floor. They knew to keep their legs open to display their pussy. "What about Emma, Mistress Kathrynne? What about her ass?" May complained. May was the slim Asian girl in our group. She was small breasted and almost straight of structure. She kept her jet black hair short cut like a boy becoming almost androgynous. Her combination of masculine and feminine characteristics manifested as an ambiguous form. Her having to wear the college uniform skirt was the only clue to her birth gender.

"Don't worry May I have a special toy for Emma's ass," I confirmed for her.

"Please Mistress Kathrynne, not that fat jelly cock! My ass still is so sore!" she whimpered.

"Strip for us Emma," I ordered. Emma slowly complied and stood breathing heavily as her DD tits rose and fell. I tied a blindfold over her eyes and told her to bend over and pull her ass cheeks open. She reached and gripped an ass cheek in each hand then pulled back and her darkstar was shining from her pussy juice that had leaked there. I ran my fingers through her wet pussy lips and anointed her anus. Emma moaned as I dripped lube onto her anus. I then lubed an anal vibrator butt plug and introduced it to Emma's asshole. I pushed the bulb end against her darkstar and it slipped down her ass. Her anal ring closed quickly on the shaft and the zirconium end twinkled from the lights in the den.

I turned on the remote control and the toy began to hum and made Emma moan. I tossed it to Claire my redhead beauty in the group. "Now, on your hands and knees and find the sister that has the controller by kissing their pussy. If she has the controller she will turn up the speed and you will eat her cunt until she cums on your face," I ordered.

Emma first found May and kissed her thin hairless pussy lips. Her labia were non existent and her pussy was not much more than a six inch slit disappearing between her thin thighs. May let Emma find her clit and lick it some before she said, 'No'.

Emma next found Betty and kissed her fat wet pussy lips. Betty had been playing with her pussy for some time now and must have been on the edge. When Emma sucked that swollen clit and pushed her long tongue in that wet pussy Betty came all over poor Emma's face. When Betty calmed down she pet Emma's cheek and said, "Sorry baby, but it's not me. But thank you! That felt so good!" and laughed.

Poor Emma had to taste the pussy of Tammy and Cher, my actual Valley Girl before moving on to Claire. Emma couldn't see it but Claire had short curly red hair protecting her labia. Emma knew it had to be this girl that had the controls as the butt plug increased in vibration and sound. It made her moan as she took hold of a wet clit with her lips.

Claire felt the joy of a long thick tongue slide up her wet pussy. Claire pulled Emma's hands up onto her firm apples and pushed her hard nipples into her palms. That caused Emma to support herself by her face against Claire's dripping pussy. Claire shimmied her hips up and down and back and forth to rub her clit against Emma's mouth. Emma's tongue was in deep moving around and out to lick up thick girl cum and a little of ass.

Claire's legs got rigid and pushed past Emma's ass as her face got bright red and her mouth made a small 'o' as she held her breath. Claire lurched up and crushed her tits against Emma's head and screamed, "OH FUCK GIRL! Eat my cunt, make me ccuuuummmm! Oh fuck Emma I think I love you!" She fell back and shook on the pillow as she ejected girl cum all over Emma's face and huge tits. She finally pushed Emma back who then sat on her haunches and waited. You could still hear the butt plug humming in her ass.

"Well done Emma now stand up but keep your blindfold on," I whispered. I walked over to my toy chest and took out the cock harness and a standard six inch cock. I placed the cock through the harness and told Emma to open her legs. I slipped the hooked dildo end through her pussy lips and set it firm against her g-spot and the little bump against her clit.. I hitched up the straps then twanged on the cock causing Emma to moan.

"Now Emma go fuck each of your new special sisters while I play with the vibrator controls," I said and laughed.

Emma got on her hands and knees again and found her way to Tammy. Tammy was on her hands and knees and let Emma mount her and push that false cock up her pussy. Emma then began sawing that cock in and out of Tammy's pussy until pussy juices were dripping down both sets of thighs.

Tammy reached back and pulled the cock out and reset the cockhead against her asshole.

Not giving Tammy any warning Emma buried the cock down her ass and started pounding away rapidly. Tammy screamed and came suddenly and fell off the cock as she shook through a powerful orgasm. Her full ass cheeks pulsed as she moaned through her aftershocks. She reached under herself and screamed as she caused herself to cum hard. She expelled a huge breath and went limp on the pillows.

Emma crawled over to May. May flipped Emma to her back and straddled her thighs. May pulled her tiny pussy lips open and I could see a wet red gash that was the entrance to her vagina. She raised up and swallowed that cock slowly up her cunt. You could see the outline of the cock pushing up towards May's belly button when it went deep. She rode that cock rough and hard. Although Emma had the cock it was May that was doing the fucking. She pushed her hips forward and drove that dildo against Emma's clit and g-spot. Emma screamed and then May came and quickly sprayed juice all over Emma. May moaned and rolled off Emma and they both lay breathing heavily on the pillows.

Emma slowly rolled onto her hands and knees and went looking for the next cunt that needed fucking. She made quick work with that cock in Betty's, Claire's, and Cher's pussy with Cher actually screaming, "OMG" as she came hard. I then took off Emma's blindfold and led her over to the coffee table. I then laid my breasts on the table and reached back and pealed down my yoga pants and panties. "Get over here and fuck me Emma. Make me cum, make me cum hard, then we can have cake and coffee," I laughed.

Emma moved her hands under me and onto my tits and found my pussy with that dickhead. That fat cock pushed my labia apart and slid down my wet pussy running across my g-spot. Emma knew how to use that cock as she slammed against my ass cheeks. Emma was pounding me deep to rub her dildo end against her clit and move herself towards her own orgasm.

I grabbed the butt plug controller and turned it up to high. Emma moaned and started pounding my cunt hard and deep. I moved my hand under me to grip my clit and pulled and circled it driving me towards my own orgasm. Emma must have been close because she started jack hammering my poor pussy. She pulled her hand back and after spitting on my anus placed her thumb on my butt hole and pushed it in deep. That did it!

"Oh Emma, you're fucking making me cum. I'm cumming baby. I'm fucking cumming on your fat cock!" I screamed.

I shook through a strong orgasm pushing my ass back hard to get that cock deep down my cunt. My g-pad released its pent up fluids and sprayed hot cum onto the table and against the cock harness. Emma pounded me deep then screamed and shook on my ass as she came hard on her end of the cock. As she lay on my back I could feel her juices soaking my ass and dripping onto my panties and yoga pants.

Our breathing returned to normal and Emma slipped back onto her haunches and put her hands behind her back. I rolled over and sat on the low table. Emma's cock was swaying as her breathing was hard and deep. I watched her huge breast rise and fall with her breathing. Every few seconds her aureoles would crinkle and her long nipples harden. I slipped my shoes off then pushed my pussy soaked yoga pants and panties off. I balled my wet panties and told Emma to open and pushed them most of the way into her mouth. I ordered her to stand and I helped remove the cock harness. I purposely rubbed her g-spot and clit trying to remove her cock. When the dildo popped out a flow of strong scented pussy cum ran down her thighs.

I sucked my own juices off that cock. "Anyone for cake?" I said laughing. My girls stayed naked as we had my Bon Voyage party. There was a lot of kissing and pussy petting until it was time to go. I had let Emma take out my panties so she could eat her cake and get kissed by the other girls. The group welcomed Emma warmly as my new sub and they said they would keep her under their wing. I said to the group I was more worried they would keep her under their pussy. Everyone laughed then dressed and made their final goodbyes.

I let Emma stay the night again and she helped me clean up. I told her she could also stay after I left for the airport to do any final closing up. We took a quick joint shower to clean off our mutual cum juice and lube. We slid under the sheets naked and I turned off the table light. We then fell asleep.

During the night I had that vivid dream again. I was still bent over a small ottoman and my pussy tingled as what had to be warm cum dripped out and down over my clit. Cum also drooled out of my mouth and ran down my chin. I felt some cum also dripping over my asshole as 'he' must have shot some cum on my ass. The boots were stopped directly below my eyes again.

"Get over here Pastor and sink your bony cock in her ass. I shot some cum lube right on her back eye so you should slide in easily," the deep voice said laughing. That laugh was evil! My puffy dress was already pulled up across my back and my ass was bare with my pantaloons down on my ankles. I heard shoes scraping across the floor then felt a person get behind me.

"Kneel down and pray to that great ass and do your absolutions deep down her tight ass chute," he laughed madly!

I felt a bony hand across my ass then something thin and short ran between my pussy lips then up the crack of my ass and onto my asshole. My darkstar wrinkled as the head of what had to be the Pastor's cock pushed its way in and claimed my ass. The previous abuser's cum had lubed the Pastor's cock so it was running in and out my ass with only minimum pain.

My hair was pulled up hard and when I screamed a fat cockhead pushed into my mouth and rode my tongue. I was now stuck on a spit like a pig filled in both holes. The cock in my ass was ramming my asshole pulling my anal ring out then stuffing it back in. The fat cock in my mouth was pushing hard against the back of my punished mouth trying to gain passage down my throat. As the cock in my ass fired off its hot cum the cock in front pushed into my throat and fired off pulse after pulse of hot thick cum. I screamed around that fat cock as I came all over the clothing the Pastor wore.

They both pulled out at the same time. The Pastor shot some cum on my punished ass and the cock in front covered my face in hot thick cum. My hair was let go and the men laughed as cum dripped all over me. I came again from the abuse shaking my clit against the ottoman.

I woke from that bizarre sexual dream to realize that again Emma had orally brought me to a shattering orgasm. I ran my fingers into her hair and pulled it to get her to stop. Emma moved up my body and positioned herself off my side then quickly fell asleep.

The following morning Emma and I had breakfast and some quiet time and a tearful goodbye on Emma's part. I arranged a ride from our New England area college to a local airport then a jumper to Boston. My flight was a night flight that arrived morning time in Dublin. That allowed me to sleep on the flight over. I chose that red eye because there seemed to be many empty seats. I booked one way in the back of the plane on the right side of the aisle.

When it was time to board I entered the plane and stood very close to the stewardess. I watched her eyes go big and her tits rise and fall as I ran a finger down the center of her breasts. I asked her if my row window seat was still empty. She had to settle herself then softly said it looks good for push back. I settled into my seat and looked forward to a quiet night alone. The plane was in final steps to close up and taxi to the runway when there was a little commotion up front. I caught site of someone making their way down the aisle and stop at my row way in the back. The stewardess was with her and asked me sweetly if it would be ok if this young girl shared my row as she was traveling alone.

The middle and window seat was empty so I agreed and stood up. We were all kinda pressed together there in the back and the stewardess was thanking me and touching my arm. Her hand lingered so I took a chance and kissed her lightly on her lips and told her it was ok. She was shocked for only a second then squeezing my arm whispered, "I'll return the favor if I can later tonight," then leaned in and pecked me on my lips and hummed then walked back up front.

The young girl said hi and started to stow her stuff overhead. While she was busy doing that I checked her out. She was young looking of a nice height with a nice shape. She had on a school uniform pleated skirt that rose up the back of her thighs as she crammed the overhead with her backpack. She had long red hair that fell down over her white uniform blouse. The thick bra strap showing though her blouse meant there were big breasts to contain in front. I did get to appreciate some side boob as she moved around stowing her travel back pack.

She smiled sweetly when settled in and we chit-chatted a bit until take off. She told me her name was Fiona and she was on her way back to school in Dublin. She had a haunting Irish accent as she told me she was in Sixth Year and had been in Boston with relatives to celebrate her eighteenth birthday and attend a funeral. After we took off and leveled out we talked some more then she asked me what I did for a living. I told her I was a professor of English Literature and concentrated in the Gothic period.

She squeaked and turned herself towards me. Her deep green eyes smoked her excitement. "I love that period!" she squealed then whispered, "Especially the erotic gothic novels when the evil males force themselves on the heroine. I love authors like Matthew Lewis, 'The Monk', Charlotte Dacre, 'Zofloya', and Charles Robert Maturin, 'Women'. Can I trust you to say I get very excited and very wet? I lose myself within the character of the lost heroine."

12