Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate provides an epilogue after the manor curse.
8.8k words
4.78
7.1k
13
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexual acts depicted in this story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. It is predominantly girl on girl in the aftermath of the erotic horror. But it also includes breeding (and incest if doing your daughter-in-law counts). If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. Here in Chapter 5 Kate provides an epilogue after she vanquished the specters from her past and claimed the Estate. This story will stand on its own but reading Chapter 1-4 will give you the whole erotic story of Ravenwoods.

*****

EPOLOGUE

It is now five years later. I gave up my life and teaching position in America as I am now filthy rich and living in Ireland. Emma asked to be allowed to come over from America and live with me. Now she is best of sisters with Fiona. Fiona and Emma didn't come out of their room 'for days' as they took mutual trips to 'Australia'. We thought we were going to have to send in the rescue squad for the screams coming out of the bedroom.

They finally came down for breakfast, naked of course, with pink ribbons tied around their own neck. We asked why? And they told us they were sisters now.

Fiona asked if it was right to add Emma to my will. I agreed. My king sized bed gets crowded on some nights. And yes the dress code is very fluid at breakfast and bedtime.

Some of my graduated students made it a point to visit the Estate for an extended period and poor Patrick Sr. almost went blind one morning when eight naked females came down for breakfast. Sixteen breasts of various sizes and bounciness were on display - don't even get him started on the eight firm asses and labia with various states of coverings. Tammy was the largest of my former students and she all too soon had Senior's horse cock down her ass screaming her lungs out. Claire my redhead beauty in the group fit right in on the Irish Estate and Senior loved kissing her red muff whenever Maureen wasn't watching.

I have a five year old daughter running around the manor house and Grandfather Patrick loves his little Colleen. Yes, I guess my birth control was not 100% fool proof or was overridden by the spell after getting fucked at the standing stones with his horse cock. I know exactly when Colleen was conceived! Nana Maureen loves the little girl and accepts that her husband is the 'tension reliever' for many of my female guests. We usually laugh it off as one of the girls screams out, "Oh FUCK, I'm cumming so hard on your horse cock Paddy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me deep and hard!"

It's even funnier seeing Patrick Sr. going down the stairs trying to stuff his horse cock back into his pants. He blushes so deeply and Maureen, his wife, swats away his attempt to kiss her as he tries to tell her it's only she he loves. But when he grabs her tits from behind she laughs so loudly it makes the whole household happy. The disheveled woman that walks down next is the one that gets all the ribbing and laughter. But by now we all have ridden that horse and enjoyed the many orgasms.

I made Patrick Sr. and Maureen retire from the hard work. Senior is the resident stud and Maureen is the wet nurse and old Irish recipes cook. I had Senior take a medical checkup by the University doctors to be sure his heart could take the strenuous requirements of his new position - which now was between requesting female guests thighs!

His son Patrick (what like the 8th?) had agreed to move back to the Estate with his wife Mary Elizabeth after they visited and I made them an extravagant offer they could not refuse and now they are the Ravenwoods caretakers. I had explained to Patrick Jr. and Mary Elizabeth, his wife, the open relationship what was expected at Ravenwoods and they after some deep soul searching accepted the positions. I had built for them a new fully electric cottage near the manor house as they wrapped up moving.

Mary Elizabeth is very shy having been raised religiously in a quiet village. She was shocked with the ease of dress in the manor house and a blush seemed to be her every day countenance. She was very reluctant to accept all the lifestyle requirements at Ravenwoods until Fiona and Emma caught her in a moment of weakness when she came into their room to change the bedding. Let's just say the sheets very much needed changing about an hour later.

'Lizzy's' cursing and screaming in her strong Irish accent while she came repeatedly let the whole household knew she was now one of us. One very embarrassed disheveled naked wife made her way down to the kitchen for a strong cup of tea. She was naked because Fiona refused to give her back her clothes. She sat at the table trying to hide her firm full hickey covered breasts with her flaming Irish red hair. Her father-in-law could not believe his eyes as he watched her breast rise and fall as Lizzy tried to calm herself. It wasn't too long before he got to enjoy his daughter-in-law's special gifts.

I can affirm that son Patrick Jr. was equally gifted as all the other Patrick's throughout his family line. Once his wife gave into my wards constant seduction, husband and wife seemed to come to an understanding and Junior is now an alternate 'tension reliever'. Oh goddess I love his fat long cock down my ass. I cum so hard I soak my sheets with my juices as his pint of cum dribbles out of my wide open anus as I lay there afterwards trying to calm down!

I have had to give Mary Elizabeth frequent special attention to break down her wall of jealousy. I know I have tasted her sweetness many times now! I love listening to her cursing in Irish as she feeds me her sweet pussy honey. When I pull her pussy lips with my teeth they turn deep red between her white Irish thighs then I feed on her honey and suck her fat clit. Damn she would pull my hair so hard as she cums and screams and thrashes about. When Fiona, Emma and I triple team her she cums so frequently and so hard she faints. That's when Fiona and Emma steal her milk, lol!

Morgan has a three year old daughter, Lilith, and Emma and Fiona are walking around with a baby bump. I didn't even ask which Patrick had supplied the man juice. I'm thinking of asking Patrick Jr. for a donation since Colleen needs a brother or sister. Emma and Fiona loved stealing my milk from Colleen and Lilith's from Morgan so Nana Maureen had to step up during the 'dry mornings'. I plan to get even when they drop their brats and I steal their milk!

Patrick Jr. and Mary Elizabeth have on their own been adding to the rug rats running around. There is a high speculation that Patrick Sr. having tasted the sweetness of Mary Elizabeth contributed to her first baby bump. It could have been her husband the following night but we will never know for sure. There is even verbal and visual proof that both Patrick's split roasted the poor girl. We didn't see Lizzy until well into the afternoon and she had issues sitting down at the kitchen table. She blushed so deep red when I asked her if everything was ok.

"It's your fault, Mistress Kathrynne! You and this crazy cult you have here!" she moaned then started laughing.

I came over to her and sat on her lap. I kissed her very tenderly and lovingly. "I love you Lizzy and if those bad boys are being mean to you we girls will take them down to the 'play room' in the cellar and set them straight! You only have to say the word." Then I kissed all over her face and neck.

Maureen set a hot cup of tea in front of Lizzy then kissed Lizzy deeply. "I love you daughter! If those boys hurt you they will get the belt from me!"

Lizzy laughed and drank her tea and ate a blueberry scone hot out of the old wood oven that we kept for Maureen's cooking. That seemed to settle her but I promised I would talk to those two big cocks attached to the selfish men. I suggested she try one of the ranch hands that weren't so big, stretched over a bale of hay in the barn. She laughed hard about that as scone crumbs fell from her lips so crisis averted.

We implemented Patrick Sr.'s ideas for the Estate and now produce tons of grains and supply the Irish markets with beef and vegetables and generate income for the Estate. I paid to have the roads and infrastructure improved from the town to the Estate. I worked with the Irish Department of Education and now provide work study and degreed programs in farm management, farming, agriculture, land management, agronomy, agronomics, agribusiness, cultivation, tillage and animal husbandry but only for female candidates. Too bad guys!

I built and now run a female only free boarding school for under-privileged children from across Ireland. We focus on STEM; science, technology, engineering, and math. Since we raise cattle on the Estate we also emphasis chemistry, biology, zoology, physiology, microbiology and anatomy. Fiona and Emma got advanced degrees on-line and now run the school as administrators. We hired female teachers from several countries to enrich our language program. We also hired a female Proctor but we don't seem to have any discipline problems. Our school uniform is much more demure and realistic and not designed by a committee of 12 year old boys and DoM!

We are about to celebrate the five year lease cancelation program letting Ravenduff revert to private ownership. Contracts for private home ownership was the most generous as many towns people now support Ravenwoods one way or the other. Many of the homes were rent-to-buy for those final five years. My plans for the businesses in town were also generous but required giving me twenty percent of ownership for an additional five years. I'm not stupid!

I built a hotel in town that is always filled especially by specific groups of females on the Celtic festivals of the equinox or the solstice. Morgan is always very busy during this time and Patrick Jr. doesn't mind driving a coven up to the standing stones and being available in any way he might be needed. Sometimes they don't return until sunrise. I think there are a number of little Patrick's or Elizabeth's running around Ireland now. I wonder what 23andMe is gonna show twenty years from now.

I love my new life at Ravenwoods and owe it all to Fiona and Morgan and have enriched their lives and finances. Ravenwoods is now a center of education and enrichment and Wiccan studies for woman and girls and I'd have it no other way.

Bonus tale coming before the time above:

When we purchased the cattle we were discussing the need to brand them. Fiona said that since they were Ravenwoods cattle they should be branded with the head of a raven. We took a ride to a heritage site where there was an artisan blacksmith. Our fannies got wet watching that strong sweaty man pound that iron. (On the way home we all laughed and wondered if he was as good pounding something else). After some discussion and suggested raven head designs we chose one that would translate well into a branding iron. I paid the blacksmith and arranged for delivery of the brands. The herd was so large we needed several branding irons.

We then visited a potter at the heritage site and discussed with her our need for a kiln that could be fired up to heat the raven branding irons when it was time for the cattle. She was dressed to fit in with the time of the heritage site. When she leaned over to discuss the plans her white blouse puckered forward and I got a clear look at two perky breasts and hard dark nipples. She followed my eyes then looked back at me and licked her lips. I made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

I asked if she might want to stay at the Ravenhead Hotel until the kiln project was done. She readily agreed and said her name is Cailin. We ordered special bricks and when they arrived she put her plans in motion. She traveled back and forth each day never coming into the main house on the Estate. I didn't want her to see that aspect of the Estate until I could full trust her. Maureen saw to it that she was well fed and cared for while she worked. I visited the project often and enjoyed watching her bend over in her tight jeans. She made sure to stretch in front of me pushing out her perky nipples against her sweat soaked top. Her eyes sparkled when she knew I was watching.

After seeing her completion of the kiln I offered her a permanent position as the Ravenwoods artisan potter provided she fit in and understood and agreed to the rules and our lifestyle. She said she was intrigued to know what that meant. I walked her into the manor house for the first time to discuss my offer. Anyone bringing a guest into the manor house presses a special bell button to give a heads up. When we entered she saw several female guests walking around in various states of undress. They all addressed me with, "Good afternoon, Mistress," and made sure to give me a deep kiss and a tight hug. Cailin's eyes were feasting on all the eye candy. I was smirking under my breath.

She asked me if I could discuss the offer somewhere private. I led her to my bedroom and she walked into the middle of the room. I asked to see if she had any other special skills that might sway my decision. She stood still looking me over then licking her lips she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She reached behind her and her bra dropped to the floor. Those two perky breasts sat high on her chest maybe B cup. Her aureoles and nipples were almost a milk chocolate color. She gripped her nipples until they turned hard.

Cailin unzipped her jeans and pulled down her baby blue panties. She now stood naked in my room and waited watching me for my next move. Her labia were naked but she had a tuff of dark curly hair above her mons. I walked over to my 'queen' high back chair with the padded arms and reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down and off. I put a thigh across each padded arm opening my thighs wide. I pointed down and Cailin got on all fours. I signaled her forward and she crawled and stopped between my open thighs.

I let my skirt slide up and used my fingers to open my pussy lips. "Make me cum!" I ordered. She pushed my hands aside and kissed my wet inner lips. Her lips circled my clit and sucked away. Two fingers slid into my warm tunnel and quickly found my g-pad. Cailin massaged that pad and hot juices poured into her mouth and she swallowed my nectar.

I reached for my two inch flapped riding crop that I keep hooked to the chair for disciple and fun play. I held Cailin's face to my cunt with one hand and brought the riding crop down onto her chunky ass cheek. She moaned into my cunt and sucked my clit hard. The crop came down across her ass cheeks and on her lower back where the nerves branch into each leg. Right at the top of an ass crack can be a very erotic spot. Each time the crop stung her ass and that pad she sucked my clit and rammed her fingers deep up my cunt.

I screamed through my orgasm and sprayed poor Cailin over and over with hot pussy juice. I finally had to push her lips off my pussy as I was overwhelmed. She rose up smiling broadly and took my other lips with her own. She kissed me deeply and I tasted myself on her lips and tongue as it slipped deep into my mouth. I cleaned my cum off her lips and chin with my warm tongue. We smiled at each other then kissed lightly and sweetly.

"Cailin, I think you'll fit in here very nicely. I think we can set you up here at Ravenwoods to pursue your ceramic art under my patronage. Of course I'll have to review your work and special skills from time to time," I said and laughed.

"Yes Mistress Kathrynne," she said as she flowed into the submissive posture kneeling on the floor. She put her hands behind her back and looked at the floor. She asked me if she could be of any further service. I told her the most important part of the Ravenwoods agreement was the vow of secrecy and the acceptance of the submissive lifestyle. She readily agreed and we had our Commitment Ritual by Morgan that evening. Once she moved onto the Estate it turned out Cailin had a preference for females and all too soon Fiona and Emma offered their beds to our resident artist. The men got another set of tits for breakfast as Cailin soon took to the Ravenwoods life style. She started signing her pottery with a stylized raven head on the base that we all liked.

The day of the branding of the cattle was chosen by Morgan after she plotted the stars for the most favorable alignment. We built several shoots and hired some wranglers to help with the branding. The herd had grown so large branding took several days. Each night there were cook outs for the crew and several of the visiting women partook of the iron that hung between the wrangler thighs.

I think it was Fiona who mused upon being branded to show our allegiance to Ravenwoods. We all laughed but it became a breakfast table conversation over several days. We quickly realized we couldn't be branded but could easily be tattooed. Patrick Sr. showed us his tattoos from his time in the Irish Merchant Marines. He said he would wear the Raven tattoo with pride. All the women around the table were speaking seriously about getting tattooed.

Fiona grabbed her naked left tit and said, "Right here high above the nipple so it will show if I wear a low cut tee shirt!" We all laughed as Emma and Cailin held up their naked left tit. We went hysterical when Maureen whipped out her left milk bag and said, "Me too!"

Morgan and I did some research on-line and found a tattoo shop in Dublin run and staffed by women. Cailin drew her stylized raven that we all liked and Morgan and I set out for Dublin after speaking to the owner by mobile.

When we entered the shop we were put aside by the beauty of the owner. She had long braided red hair and sparkling green eyes. She wore a button front blouse that showed off her ample cleavage and the top of her witch's pentagram. Her arms were covered in tattoos of runes and astrological symbols. She introduced herself as Alice Kyteler but said we could call her 'Ali'.

Morgan stood there for several quiet minutes sizing up Ms. Alice Kyteler. Then Morgan unbuttoned her blouse and pushed the blouse to either side of her full, cantaloupe sized breasts. She showed Ali her own pentagram perched between the long canyon between her tits. They had filled out above her swollen belly thanks to the donation from Patrick Sr. Ali slowly read Morgan's runes and astrological symbols on her breasts and torso. She softly and reverently ran her hands over Morgan's pregnant belly. The two assistants took in a quick breath and lowered their heads.

Ali pulled her blouse out of her shorts and unbuttoned it and dropped it to the floor. Ali had nice C-cup breasts, firm and full with dark pointy nipples at attention due to being on display. As if on cue both women reached across and traced each other's pentagram and quietly chanted. Ali also traced the runes on Morgan's breasts and across her torso quietly chanting under her breath. She almost reverently held Morgan's breasts and ran a thumb across her nipples. Droplets of milk appeared.

When the tracing was finished Ali told her assistant Niamh to put up the closed sign, lock the door and close the blinds. Aisling went about the store lighting candles. Ali led Morgan to an ornate highbacked chair and removed her blouse. "May I feed from thee Daughter of Mórrigan, and blessed mother to be?" Ali implored. Morgan nodded.

Ali knelt between Morgan's thighs and reached over the swollen belly and cupped Morgan's left breast and tweaked her fat nipple until more milk dripped out. Ali moved closer and latched onto that nipple and fed from Morgan. Morgan held Ali's head softly against her breast then moved her to the right nipple. Morgan tenderly stroked Ali's cheeks and hair until she had her fill.

Ali reached up and kissed Morgan tenderly for several minutes. She knelt back and quietly whispered, "Thank you mother for feeding me with your strength. I feel your warmth and tenderness throughout my body and I am enriched by it thusly."