Kate: Have A Fuck, Watch One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just inside the entrance to the gully, it forked. The right hand fork was the main one, continuing with a deep path of clean clear sand. Kate pointed up it.

"That's where Greg and Karen have left their gear."

Then she led Luke up the left hand path; a little rise up a lightly grassed slope leading to a shallower gully which bent further left as it started. The initial rise caused Kate to bend over to climb it, giving Luke a delightful view of her arse, just inches from his face, as he followed.

As soon as they were around the bend and out of sight of the main track, Kate stopped and laid out both their towels side by side. Then she turned and faced Luke; pulling him in against her body as she kissed him. Putting her hand down between their torsos, she undid the drawstring on his boardies, loosened the waistband and pulled them down far enough for gravity to take over and drop them around his ankles.

Every time she brushed across his erection as she did that, it had pleasurably surged; pushing deeper into the flesh of Kate's stomach and increasing Luke's desire to get it into her womanhood. But Luke was still slightly torn by his obsession with her bikini. There's been little opportunity in Canberra to repeat the session of bikini sex he'd enjoyed in mid-spring. Still, with his cock impatient and knowing that time was limited and there was a whole summer ahead up here to play games with Kate's bikini covered body, he decided to go for the more conventional approach.

He pulled the top string on her bikini top, then broke away from their mouth kiss to bend his head down to her right breast. Just for a moment he admired the way her raised nipple was pushing out the material before he peeled the triangle of the top off the breast with his lips and took the nipple into his mouth to twirl it with his tongue.

With that first movement he'd bent his knees to let the tip of his erection slip between her legs then pushed it firmly up into her bikini covered crotch. Surging it, he felt the tip slip along the line of her labia until he thought he'd found a void that marked the opening to her womanhood. Then he pushed it up as hard as he could; enjoying the warmth radiating through her pants into the tip where it achieved a shallow penetration of her.

Kate threw he head back and held his head against her breast as she enjoyed a flood of sexual pleasure, vocalising a low, prolonged "oooohhhh".

But Luke was a man on a mission. Fighting the pressure of her hand on the back of his head, he moved across to the other breast, peeled the top off it too and repeated his oral pleasuring of it, pushing his erection harder into her crotch as his hands slipped around her back to untie the lower string of her top and pull it clear of her body to drop onto the sand below.

No longer able to resist the temptation of penetration, Luke slid down her body, kissing her stomach and then her mons as he peeled her pants down her legs, leaving him sprawled at her feet. Taking her hand, he laid himself out flat on the towel and pulled her now naked body down on top of him.

Kate's directness can have some benefits. A month ago she had announced they were both going to get tested for STD's and put the results on the table as a prelude to dropping condoms from their sexual routines. Intelligent enough to be conservative about their sexual health, until that time they had both been what you might call condom virgins even though they had lead active sex lives. Their reward had been a clear result and a new found conscience free sexual freedom.

This was the bit about condom free sex that Luke liked the best; the bit where it made the most difference. Kate straddled him cow-girl style and lifted his erection up to guide it into her body. Luke groaned as he felt the beautiful wetness and warmth of Kate's womanhood on the hard naked flesh of his rigid shaft as he first entered her. His cock surged as she came down on him and he could feel the bell of his cock easily push aside the folds of her vagina as she progressively opened up to the length of his shaft and he effortless penetrated her.

For a moment Kate just rested on top of him; his shaft reaching towards her cervix, her mons and the swollen hooded little nub that sat behind it sitting on Luke pubis; both of them enjoying the heightened sensations of that first moment of full penetration. Then she started pleasuring herself. Moving more back and forwards than up and down his shaft, she rubbed her clit on his pubis, lightly at first and then more firmly.

By now they had a pretty good idea of what each liked. After initially playing with her nipples with the palms of his hands, Luke move one hand down and slipped his thumb between their bodies, using it to tickle up Kate's clit. That let Kate start to move up and down his shaft, instead of the back and forwards movement she used to pleasure herself.

Their focus was distracted by the sound of voices outside the gully. Neither could clearly make out what they were saying, but their speech had a quizzical tone to it. The sound of the voices got louder as whoever it was entered the gully. As might have been guessed, it was Greg and Karen looking for them. Greg could be heard telling Karen they were probably up the gully; although it was clear he meant up the main right hand arm of it.

If Luke was a little distracted by the prospect of discovery, Kate was determined to push on. Pulsing her pussy on Luke erection to increase her stimulation of him, she upped the tempo of her rise and fall, bending down to kiss Luke and whisper into his mouth.

"Keep going."

After not finding Kate and Luke sitting with their own gear, Greg and Karen could still be heard working out what to do. It never occurred to them to check the other arm of the gully because the right hand arm was where Greg had always hung out; for a decade with Kate as they used it as a base for their beach training and last summer with Karen where they'd nearly worn the sand out with a wholly different sort of activity.

All the while the voices of Greg and Kate are coming to them, Kate's whispering sweet nothings and encouragements into Luke's ear to keep him focused on her; worried that the distraction might cause a loss of, shall we say, rigidity. Luke didn't entirely share Kate's cavalier attitude to the prospect of discovery. He found it bad enough having sex in a share house, where at least the likelihood of someone walking into your room was fairly remote. The prospect of turning to the side and seeing the other couple standing there watching his performance was off-putting.

But Kate's mere presence had kept him aroused to a cock bursting level for the past couple of hours. There were hormones flooding his system that needed a release and weren't ready to give up yet. He had softened a bit, but still had enough left to keep going.

Kate and Luke didn't actually hear the decision that the others made – but it wasn't long before they heard the result of it. Coming across the top of the gully was the sound of Karen pleasurably groaning; like the sound track off a porn movie. Kate and Luke looked each other in the eyes, exchanged a smirk and then a giggle. Kate bent down again.

"She's always like that. You can hear her a mile away."

There was something about the way Karen groaned that communicated a lot about what was going on in the adjoining gully. It did more than make a statement, it created a mental image of the vigorous sex they were obviously engaged in; helped immeasurably by Greg's occasional grunts which conveyed a sense that Karen was taking him to the point of exploding and then backing off again. Freed from the possibility of discovery, and now having a porn track playing in his ear, Luke fully recovered his enthusiasm. Indeed, he rather enjoyed the feeling of his manhood filling out and hardening again while inside Kate; he could feel it inflating and pushing out against the walls of her vagina as she continued to pulse herself on him and pound up and down.

Even as his performance had started to flag, Luke had never stopped pleasuring Kate. Kate's sex vocalisations had always been naturally softer and more feminine than Karen's. Now Luke could see she was approaching orgasm. With Kate sitting upright on him, Luke curled himself up to take a nipple into his mouth, sucking it vigorously as he played with the other one with the fingers of the hand not engaged with Kate's clit. Kate held his head firmly against her breast as she arched her head back and looked skywards taking in those last few moments of peek pleasure before the rapidly building orgasm broke.

Kate momentarily halted her bouncing up and down on Luke as she enjoyed her orgasm; the subtle natural contractions of her climax taking over from the deliberate pulsing against Luke's shaft that had proceeded it. Then as it finished, she worked all the harder to bring Luke explosively to his.

Both momentarily sated, Kate repositioned herself to lie on top of Luke, kissing, until she lifted her hips to release Luke's shrunken manhood from its previous cacoon; depositing and smearing across it a flood of his seed and her juices in the process. All the while Karen's groans from the adjoining gully had been getting louder and more continuous.

Bringing her lips back to Luke's ear, she whispered-

"Let's go see what's happening."

"Shouldn't we just wait?"

"Naa."

Not fully comprehending what he was getting into, Luke merely complied as Kate got up and led him by the hand to climb the steep walls to get to the top of the sand dune dividing the two gullies. Leading him across the flat narrow top of the dividing dune, Kate sat herself upright with her knees under her, right on the edge of the other gully. Luke cautiously approached to where Kate was sitting. Without the muffling effect of the dune between them, Karen sounded even louder up here. There was no doubt in his mind as to what he was about to look down on.

As Luke kept moving slowly forward, the first thing that came into view were four intertwined feet, followed quickly by the sight of a woman's butt moving rapidly back and forwards; a very cute butt Luke conceded. Kate was now dragging him to sit next to her. Uncomfortable with being so blatant about it, Luke instead lay down flat on the sand, just his head poking over the edge.

As he settled down, the full vista of the activity was there in front of him. The couple were in a sort of reverse missionary position, with her legs outside his. She was raised on outstretched arms, he curled up to let him suck a breast while playing with the other by twirling it between his fingers. She was elevated enough that he could get a good look at her breasts and nipples every time Greg repositioned or came up for air.

What he could see confirmed an impression he had got when they had first met and she'd hugged him. Her nipples were enormous. Not in diameter. It struck him that, unraised, her nipples would be no different from any other girl's; probably only in the middle of the range for breasts her size. Rather when aroused or raised, they projected further; miniature volcanic cones, capped by cut off telegraph poles. He found them quite fascinating and wasn't surprised Greg seemed to like playing with them so much.

And that was also fortunate, because it stopped Greg looking up and spotting them both.

All the while Karen's moving up and down on Greg like a woman possessed; her vocalisations getting louder, more constant and higher pitched. Clearly she was about to cum. Luke took the time to admire her body as she worked away at it; quickly becoming aroused again and needing to lift his hips to let his erection plough through the sand into an upright position.

Luke wasn't a complete stranger to porn; especially the free stuff on the internet. But he usually found it quite soulless. Poor acting, no real connection between the actors or conviction about them actually enjoying themselves, no continuity – which broke any sense of progression of the sex – and an obsession with certain things like oral and anal all contributed to him just not getting into it. And that's before you allow for actors who aren't really all that attractive.

But this was way different. They were clearly into it and into each other. They were making love, not just having sex. Karen was a complete stunner and even just looking down on her back and arse while she was on top was a pleasure in itself. And Karen's groaning was real; it just conveyed so much about excitement about their sex. It was all a major turn-on.

Still, Luke would never have come up to watch them if Kate hadn't insisted. He still had reservations about it even though he found it quite arousing.

Kate on the other hand and no such reservations. It never occurred to her it wasn't the right thing to do; a little cheeky, yes, but that was all.

After all, she and Greg went back as closest friends to their earliest years. The gully where he and Karen were now humping away at each other had been Kate and Greg's hideout and playhouse in their younger years and gear storage and change room as they progressed to training for their surf lifesaving activities. To her it was like a twin sister cheekily peeking into the bedroom she and her brother had once shared as he and a new girlfriend banged away at each other. Just something to tease him about later.

As Karen finally came, Kate and Luke watched as she let out a little high pitched squeal; changing her movement from the fast long strokes she was using before to a short little jiggly movement.

Then, reflecting the well-rehearsed action it was, she lay down on Greg, tucked her legs inside his and they rolled over putting him on top with his legs outside hers. Almost immediately, Greg raised himself up on his arms and started pounding her enthusiastically, grunting audibly while Karen, with a hand on Greg's bum encouraging him, continued to groan in a way that indicated she was enjoying it too.

So, Luke thought, he likes to finish on top too.

After an initial meeting of their eyes and what seemed like an exchanged smile between them, the position of Greg's head indicated he was still obsessed with Karen's breasts, or lower down her body, as he kept thrusting. That left Karen free to look around, and she quickly spotted first Kate and then a more discrete Luke looking down on them. Karen fixed her eyes on Kate, grinned at her, and then rolled her eyes. Luke turned towards Kate to see her grinning back in return, completely unabashed.

Greg kept pounding away as Karen's focus switched between keeping an eye on Greg and grinning up at Kate. Her initial vocal expressions of enjoyment with Greg's thrusting faded somewhat and became more forced as she was distracted by the audience. Greg for his part didn't seem to notice; too busy seeking his own release.

It didn't take Greg long to get there; a pause and then a couple of massive slow thrusts marking, with a pronounced groan, his moment of release. He collapsed down onto Karen, who put her arms around him as his head lay alongside hers; Karen still making eye contact with Kate. Karen waited until the last shudders of Greg's climaxed had passed before she rolled him over, letting him flop onto the towel beside her; still displaying an impressive residue of his erection.

That left him looking straight up into Kate's eyes. With a coolness that only comes from an intimate 13 year friendship, Greg managed to ask her with a completely non-plussed sotto voce -

"Hello. What are you doing there?"

As would be expected by anyone who knew Kate, her reply was equally direct.

"I should ask you the same thing; although after what I've just watched I suppose the answer would be pretty obvious. We thought you were going for your training swim so had at least half an hour for some hanky panky in the other gully. Then you two came back early and started waking up the dead with your noisy sex. I was worried it might put Luke off his game."

Stroking Luke's head, Kate continued.

"Fortunately it just seemed to excite him more. When we were finished Luke said we should just wait for you guys to finish too; but you know me."

"How long were you watching?"

"From a little before Karen's climax. An impressive one it was too. By the way Greg, you've got a really nice butt when it's working like that."

Kate stood up and offered a hand to Luke to help him up from his lying position. They half walked, half slid down the steep side of the gully to join the other two. Luke was initially resistant to getting up, looking as though he might have preferred to lie down for a bit longer. The reason for that soon became obvious. He had a nearly full on boner on display now coated in sand. He might have been a reluctant watcher, but that obviously hadn't stopped him enjoying it.

By the time Kate and Luke reached the bottom, Greg and Karen had managed to stand up, sort of leaving the four of them standing awkwardly around stark naked; Karen with the feeling of Greg's cum beading down the inside of her thigh.

Greg broke the momentary silence by finishing the earlier conversation.

"We just went in the water to wash the sweat off our bodies after our run. We'd been for our training swim earlier. We weren't sure where you guys had got to when we came back."

"Yea, we heard you talking while we were in the other gully. But we were already busy if you get my drift. And don't think I didn't notice that given the choice between going looking for your just arrived in town best friend and rooting each other silly, you chose the rooting."

"So you would have preferred if we'd gone looking for you and found you guys in the middle of something instead of the other way around?"

Kate winked at Greg.

"If you had, I promise we would have put on a good show."

Kate was now standing only a half arm's length from Greg as she said that and had a hand on his shoulder. So let's sum up where they had all got to as the four of them stood there naked, including a guy Karen and Greg had only met half an hour ago.

There's two guys now fully aroused; Greg's got a visible bead of his cum and Karen's juices on the top of his shaft and Luke's cock looks like it was coated in honey and dipped in sand. Karen's got cum running down her leg and Kate's there playing verbal games with Greg while standing close enough her tits are just about brushing his chest.

And they've only been back in town two days.

Ignoring the cum on her leg, Karen picked up the pieces of her bikini and started tying them back on; picking up Greg's speedos too to let him slip them back on even if he did have to struggle to tuck his erection back into them.

Then they all walked back up the other fork of the gully with Kate and Luke so they can collect their clothes and gear.

"Anyone for coffee?"

12