Kate Is Broken In Ch. 2

Story Info
Kate's mother in law calls.
2.6k words
4.24
210.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brokenin
Brokenin
27 Followers

Those who read how my father in law made me his will remember that I am divorced with two daughters and now pregnant again, this time by my father in law. As I told you Bob (my father in law) was considering moving in with me. I have fretted over how this would be received by his wife. Let me introduce her to you. She is the number one snob in their village. Why I don’t know because she comes from working class stock and has no claim to her high opinion of herself though she came into a considerable sum of money from somewhere. Although she never criticises verbally how I dress the kids, I can tell from her facial expressions that she thinks some of their clothes are what she calls “common”. She is for ever buying them new things that she believes are more in keeping with her so called status. Bob confided in me shortly after our first glorious encounter that she is sexless and that they have not screwed for more than 12 years. I can easily believe it! The fact of her husband leaving her for their daughter in law would absolutely shatter her and she would not be able to hold her head up again in the village. What she would do I could only hazard a guess at. I was soon to find out.

I was happily tidying the house, expecting Bob to call when the phone rang.

“Hello”

“Slut, so you have at last shown your true colours.” My mother in law’s voice icily came at me across the airwaves. “Ruined my son’s life and now you are starting on mine. Well let me tell you girl, I am a different kettle of fish. You’ll regret this little episode, believe you me. When I’m finished you won’t know what has hit you.”

I slammed the phone down on its hook. My brain was racing. My lovely morning was in pieces. I was shaking with anger and not a little dread. I knew what she was capable of because she had made her opposition to our marriage very clear. No one was good enough for her son and she let me know it in no uncertain terms. Then my mind came slowly into focus. What could she do without exposing herself to the very thing she had to avoid? Everyone would know and she would be the laughing stock of the place. Maybe I wouldn’t regret it after all. I began to smile to myself as a little of my confidence returned. So what if she screamed and yelled and poured sarcasm on me? She would be the one that people would talk about, the high and mighty Mrs. Fenwick. Oh what a field day they would have, no doubt revelling in the revenge for the years of scorn she had spread.

About an hour after her phone call I heard a car pull up outside. A car door slammed, my front door burst open and my mother in law stormed in. She took one look at my slightly thickening figure. “So part of what the old fool told me appears to be true.” She spat the words at me. “And he believes you when you say it’s his. God men are so stupid. Got it from God knows who after a night in the pub did you?”

I snapped and my hand lashed out across her face. It stopped her in full flow. Momentarily she stepped back and then with a ferocity I did not believe possible she launched herself at me. Her momentum took us both backwards and I landed on the settee with a thud.
The jolt of coming to a stop knocked her away from me and she slithered onto the floor. I gathered myself more quickly than she and threw myself on top of her in an attempt to halt the attack. She struggled but I am heavier than her and I was able to pin her to the floor. I grabbed at her arms and in so doing tore open her blouse. As the fine material ripped apart, her tits, encased in a very expensive lacy bra, were exposed to the air. I couldn’t stop myself thinking that they had worn well with time. They still looked firm and although smaller than my 36Ds were standing proud inside the bra, pushing the fine material upwards even though she was on her back. I managed to get her arms under control and was then able to straddle her. She could not move and it must have looked as though we were engaged in something far removed from the reality of the situation. What would you have thought if you walked in on such a scene? Two women, one with her blouse open, tits high and skirt ridden well up her legs showing a pair of silk panties for all to see, the other astride her, skirt also arse high showing everything. (Remember I was waiting for Bob and so I had no underwear on beneath my T-shirt and skirt.) That sight greeted Bob as he arrived. Neither of us had heard him come in until…

“Well now what have we here?” He laughed “I haven’t seen the top of those legs for fucking years. Hello Beth, didn’t recognise you for a minute.” He laughed again.

I looked over my shoulder and managed a crooked smile. “Thank God you’re here. Help me with this crazy cow will you?”

“Well now. Shame to waste a good opportunity I always say. You keep her there darling and I’ll give her what I should have given her years ago.” I felt her jerk beneath me and for a moment I thought I saw a look of pleading in her eyes as if she were asking for my help. I ignored her and smiling back at Bob I said “ My pleasure. In fact I’ll do more that that I’ll get her going for you.”

The scream of “Bitch” hit my eardrums and I guess most of my neighbours would hear it. She began to struggle and I had difficulty holding her. Bob came to my aid and took her arms. I slid down her body and then unhooked the front fastening of her bra. Her breasts were totally exposed and I gently flicked one of her nipples with my fingernail. She squirmed and yelled “Slut” at me. “Let me show you how much of a slut.” I taunted her as I dropped my lips onto her nipple. It took some seconds before I felt a response, but respond she did. The nipple hardened. I looked up at Bob with a smile that told him all he needed to know. I moved to the other nipple and gently licked its now hardening point. She fought the rising feeling of her body just as I had when her husband broke me but I knew that she would eventually lose that battle and I could not wait to hear her cries of pleasure, demanding more of the rock hard weapon that would penetrate her within the next few minutes. I was relentless and she began to realise her fate was inevitable. What chance did she have? Here I was, a woman who knows every pleasure point of her body. I leaned backwards and put my hand on her panties, they were moist. Now for the kill I slid down her and sat on her legs keeping them wide apart. I looked at her, smiled and grabbed her silken panties. I pulled, hard. They tore in my hands and she was open for all to see. I gazed at her secret place, not wet and anticipating what was to come. I fingered her lips and her legs tried to open further She was mine and I had to give her to Bob, but not yet. I had never been with a woman but I was enjoying this and oh how wet I was.
My clit ached for some pleasure but I had a job to do and that came first. I found her clit. It jumped out of its sheath into my fingers. It grew as I softly caressed it. I eased a finger into her pussy. She responded immediately and tried to arch her back. Then it dawned on me. She preferred women to men. That’s why Bob had been rejected for so long. Well he wouldn’t be after I was through. She would beg for it and boy was she going to get it I could see Bob’s bulge in his trousers. It was at full strength. He wanted this woman to submit to him and I knew she would stand no chance. I bent my head and slid my tongue forwards. Just touching her glistening clit.

“Ah, yes.” She moaned. “More.”

I responded by pushing my tongue into her. I licked hard. She humped as far as she could under Bob’s and my weight. Her juices were flowing. She was ready but I didn’t want to give her up. I lifted my head and inserted three fingers. She yelped. I withdrew. “No, don’t stop.” She cried. In my frustration I slammed a hand full at her. This time she lifted off the floor and pushed her pussy onto me.

“I think she’s ready.” Bob leered at her. “Time to change places girl.” He said to me. I climbed of f Beth and took her arms. Bob stood where she could see him as he stripped. His rigid cock was enormous. Her eyes were wide, they pleaded with me to stop him. I smiled and sat on her face so I could watch Bob finish the business. I jumped as her tongue hit me. My clit flew into her mouth. I climaxed immediately. It was all I could do to stay there as she ate me. Her legs were wide. Bob was between them. He lifted them high. She stopped eating me. She yelled “NO. Not him.” He placed his cock head at the door to paradise and with years of pent up frustration skewered her to the floor in one great lunge. She screamed. Bob pulled back half way and lunged again. Another scream. Another lunge. A smaller scream. Another deep lunge. No scream. She was his I knew. He slowly began to pull back and then forwards. She began to move with him, her body jumped high and I knew she was climaxing. Her body shuddered and then shuddered again. As she came back I felt the tongue again finding my pussy. I pushed down to meet it. I came again and again. Bob was now in steady flow he was nailing her pussy really good. How many times she came I only guessed but each time she did she chomped harder on me and I came too. I decided to free her head and eased off her face. Her mouth was covered in my juices. I knelt beside her and she reached up to me and pulled my face to hers. Our tongues sought each other and we were kissing like lovesick kids. I heard a quickening of Bob’s breath and sensed a speeding of his fucking. Then the roar of “YES” as he emptied his sac into his wife.

She still could not resist taunting him. “Is the best you can do?” I knew she would regret it? I was right. Bob stood up and lifted her bodily. He threw her over a chair and told me to find some rope. He tied her arse up; there was nothing I could do to help. Her legs were spread so wide that her pussy and her arse were both open. I knew what was coming and I felt for her. She was about to join me broken by Bob. He indicated for me to suck him to full hardness and then he took her arse without lubrication. Her screams were loud and long. The pain eventually must have been overtaken by the pleasure as she began to push back as he pushed forwards. There was no let up. He screwed her arse as orgasms shook her again and again. Finally release as he came inside her. He withdrew. She slumped over the chair.
He left her there and went to the phone. I heard him talking to someone giving my address. He put the phone down and walked back to his wife. He lifted her head by the hair. “Clean it.” He said. Her eyes showed her puzzlement. “My cock.” Was all he said. She licked it, tasting her own arse mixed with her pussy juices. Gradually he began to harden again. “Now ask me to fuck you.” He was relentless in the punishing of her. She said nothing. “Please ask him.” I said. She looked at me not knowing what was to come. No words from her. She felt the blow on her pussy. She yelled.” Fuck me.”

“Say please.”

“Please.”

“That’s better.” Bob returned to her and plunged his cock into her wide-open pussy. I was surprised when she immediately took up the rhythm. She was moaning with pleasure. She was enjoying it. Bob soon shot his lot and withdrew.

“No. More.” She pleaded.

“Be patient, help is at hand.”

Suddenly I knew what the phone call was about. He had invited a friend to come and fuck his wife. I pleaded with him not to do it but he was adamant. Beth could not hear us as we were in the kitchen, leaving her fastened across a chair in the lounge. The doorbell rang. “Let him in.” Bob demanded. I opened the door and looked up at this heavily built man. He walked passed me and said hello to Bob.

“In here, help yourself.” Bob indicated the swollen pussy of Beth.

His friend needed no encouraging. His cock was soon swinging free and Bob told me to mouth him to full hardness. I dropped to my knees and did as I was told. Bob from behind me lifted me onto my feet so I was bending forwards, cock in mouth, pussy available. “That’s how we like it.” Bob laughed. Bang, one 12-inch cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. His friend was bulging. “OK, thanks.” He said and moved his attention to Beth’s pussy. I thought Bob was good. This guy was magic. He fucked Beth till she was almost senseless. He was at her pussy, her mouth, and her arse for at least an hour. Beth told me afterwards that she felt his cum right into her womb.

”Now for the young one.” He said when he had done with Beth.

“Oh no.” I said. “Bob?”

“That was the arrangement.” His friend replied for him and with that pushed me to my knees. Before I had chance to move he was on me and I was on the end of the hardest cock ever. It did not take him long to have me bouncing with him. He fucked me all afternoon with short rests. I was in heaven as I came again and again. Bob took his wife as often as he wished. She was helpless to stop him. Eventually Bob and his mate decided to go the pub. Beth and I cleaned up and although we had enjoyed the fucking we had received, agreed we preferred our own kind of lovemaking.

We took the kids, left before the men returned and drove into the night. Eventually we found a quiet town where we settled and we are waiting for me to deliver our baby. Beth’s money is more than enough for us to live on and our neighbours think we are a widow and her divorced daughter in law.

Who needs men????

Brokenin
Brokenin
27 Followers