Kate Marsh - Cavalry Corporal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confused and not a little frightened, Kate Marsh stammered – "Sir? Sorry, Sir?"

"Compliment, Corporal – how d'you respond to a compliment, Corporal?"

"Oh, sorry, Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

"I should think so!" Lennox grinned to himself – he had her dancing to his tune, now.

"Well, let's have a proper look, then, shall we?" he went on. "Take them off, Corporal – the panties – take them off."

She hesitated for just a second or two, then, still facing away from him, she hooked her thumbs in the elastic at each side and rolled the flimsy garment down her thighs. As she bent to pull them off her feet, the sight of her upraised bottom caused the Major to catch his breath.

"Put your hands on the desk, Corporal," he ordered, rising from his chair.

"Should bring back some memories," he chuckled, as the girl complied and he advanced round the desk, unzipping his trousers. He had intended to save this until Wendy could be here, but his desire was too strong. His cock was rigid as he stepped towards her.

"Spread your legs, Corporal," he ordered, quietly, and watched as she obediently moved her feet, and her vaginal lips were revealed to his hungry eyes. He reached out and gripped Kate's hipbones, lightly, and moved forward, his penis sliding unerringly between her spreadeagled thighs until he felt it slide along her moist slit. He felt her tense up as she sensed the first contact, and he retracted his buttocks slightly, then pushed forward.

Kate Marsh gasped as the Major's thick penis drove aggressively into her tight, damp channel. His hands closed on her hipbones and he pulled her back towards him until his cock was plugged as deeply as possible inside her, then he began to ride her.

His enjoyment of the sensation of her vagina gripping every millimetre of his pulsating penis was almost matched by Kate's pleasure at having her cunt so well-filled and repeatedly shafted. Her only complaint was the absence of at least one pair of hands massaging her sensitive breasts, but, as Lennox quickened his pace towards the inevitable climax, they both knew that this was only the start of many such encounters ......

12