Kate Middleton Needs a Proper Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newamba
newamba
22 Followers

"Go on! As you were!" William shouted, in a stern tone.

"Pardon?" Kate asked, in total disbelief, not able to completely process.

"Return to what you were doing. I was quite enjoying the show." William said, with a toothy smile.

"You were?" Kate replied, blushing with surprise.

"I was..." Cooed William, who then pulled down his plaid pants and olive green tighty whities. "Go on, mate. Shag my wife..." He motioned at the guard. The guard broke into a slight chuckle, shrugged his shoulders, grabbed Kate by the rear and plunged his cock back into her warm pussy and resumed shagging her roughly.

"Oww, yeah..." Kate moaned, it all of a sudden making her very horny with her husband watching.

"That's it, mate..." William mumbled, stroking his cock. "Now you two get onto the couch..."

They obeyed and without removing his cock, the guard pushed Kate up onto the couch on all fours, sideways, with her face towards the other end. The guard followed, knelt behind her, and continued to slam away.

Then William walked over towards them, dick in hand, and got on the couch himself, leaning his left knee on the seat cushion, placing his torso right in front of Kate's face.

"I should have known you were a proper tart. Just like your sister..." He whispered to her, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her head down onto his throbbing little cock.

The one sexual thing Kate actually enjoyed doing with William was sucking his cock because it was so small she could easily deep-throat it. Though lately she hadn't been motivated to suck him off, the nice cock fucking her from behind and the overall naughtiness of the situation inspired her greatly, and she practically vacuumed William's member with her mouth the instant he pushed her face onto it.

"Oh, you fucking tart, you bloody slag..." William sighed and groaned as Kate furiously bobbed her head up and down on his knob. The guard fucking her from behind gave her head an extra powerful bounce.

Kate was practically in heaven. It'd been years since she'd had two dicks in her at the same time, and she had multiple, goose bump raising orgasms as both dicks pushed in and out of her. And amazingly, William lasted about five minutes before finally succumbing and busting a massive orgasm in her mouth, which she swallowed up every salty bit of.

Soon after William came, so did the guard. And when he pulled out, he suddenly felt very awkward, standing in front of the royal couple, with a cum-filled condom hanging from his dick.

William sought to assuage the guard's obvious embarrassment. "No worries, old chap. All in fun."

The guard nervously chucked the rubber into a nearby rubbish bin, hastily slipped on his trousers and rushed out the door. Kate and William got dressed.

"William, I don't know what to say."

"It's okay, love. I partied too back in my Uni days. Nothing wrong with having a laugh every so often. The more the merrier, I suppose. Truth is I haven't had this cracking a time in quite a while."

"Me neither... But you aren't at all upset? You're not taking the piss, are you?"

"No, not at all! Quite the contrary..."

"However did you find us anyway? I thought you'd be out playing croquet all afternoon."

"I had planned to be doing so. However, Pippa sent me a text message saying only 'go up to the study with the elk antlers immediately.'"

"She what?!"

TO BE CONTINUED

newamba
newamba
22 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
prince harry needs to be involved with kate

a good story,could be spiced up with harry providing for kate's sexual needs.

newambanewambaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Counter Criticism

Thank you. I think my outburst was probably even more entertaining than the story itself. Thank you for your insightful review of it.

You're right about the virgin accusation. That is cliche, and I likely should have held that back, but, for some reason, if the troll in question wasn't actually Prince William, as I believe it could be, I feel quite sure the troll was in fact a 38 y/o virgin, balding in front with a stupid ass looking ponytail in back, and I felt the need to call him such.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Entertaining counter criticism

A very entertaining read, full of passion and genuine emotion. One of the best outbursts by an author I have read on this site. A great choice of adjectives and nice alliteration with 'shit, slime, scum' Inspiring character description with the balding / ponytail touch - but the virgin accusation was a bit cliched, and over used in put-downs. A good strong ending to the counter comment, reiterating the author's message and adding emphasis to the message by the clever use of repetition, capitilisation on key phrases and the use of exclamation marks. I look forward to reading more of your put downs soon. Masterfully done.

newambanewambaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Prince WIlliam

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the story and I appreciate your kind words. Don't worry, I wasn't too worked up, just felt like unloading a bit on the troll, and putting him in his proper place.

And you know, I have a feeling like that troll really was Prince William. He was probably here jerking off to incest stories, came across this, and had a fucking conniption.

newambanewambaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Pippa

Pippa will definitely be involved in the sequel...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kate & Pippa Middleton Fancy a Game Kate & Pippa play a naughty game, whilst William goes mad.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Kaley Cuoco's Horny! On the set of 'Big Bang Theory' Kaley Cuoco is getting horny.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories