Kate Returns to Modeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." I said. The thought stirred me immensely. I was hard just thinking how my wife took two loads that night that weren't mine.

Kate smiled and came over to me. She kissed me hard and unzipped my pants. I was rock hard. She got on her knees and sucked me. I had never seen her blow me with such ferocity. I moaned loudly and told her I was cumming. Instead of lifting her head like normal, this time she clamped her mouth on me and let me cum in her mouth, swallowing me. She hadn't done that in years and it felt incredible.

After a late lunch we went to the beach. Kate laid out totally naked, her oiled body bronzing in the sun. We relaxed by the seaside and I looked at her. I was so proud to have her and now I was proud to share her.

Then Kate hit me with another surprise. She looked over at me "Honey, what would you say if I told you that Tyler wanted to do anal?"

It hit me like a rock. "What? Umm, when? Tonight?"

Kate smiled "Yes. He put a finger in my ass last night when I came. It felt incredible. Afterwards he told me that he'd love to do me."

I was speechless for a second. It wouldn't be her first. She and I had tried it a couple of times before. Although we got the deed done, she didn't exactly enjoy it and we decided to not try again. Now here she was talking about doing it with another man.

"Well, do you want to do it?" I asked.

"I, umm, well, maybe. Honey I got so turned on last night I might have done it then."

"God, I don't want to deny you anything. If you want it and it feels good, go for it." I said. The minute I said it, I couldn't believe it. First one guy, then two and now her ass. Where would all of this lead? We had one more night here and I knew it would be enjoyable regardless of what happened. We were in with both feet (or both cocks in this case).

We took a short nap that afternoon and planned to meet up with Dirk and Tyler for one more dinner later that night.

This time Kate was wearing a cute green strapless sun dress. She made it clear to me that she wasn't underwear and her nipples pressed through the thin fabric up top. I wanted to take her right there and I'm sure the guys did too. She had spent a long time in the shower and getting ready for her night.

We started with wine at dinner and we had a nice long dinner. It was amazing how good our conversations were. They almost never mentioned sex and yet these two men were such a sexual part of our relationship now.

I noticed Tyler moved closer to Kate and I knew he had been touching her knee and leg for a good part of the night. We had ordered a dessert and during the wait Tyler got up.

He said "Do you mind if we head back early?"

I was a little surprised but said "Umm, sure." Dirk nodded.

Kate and Tyler walked off together, holding hands. I noticed some of the other people there saw them walk off together.

Dirk said "I told you, he's so into her."

"I can tell. He clearly likes Kate a lot." I added.

"He talks non stop about her. Said he wants her more than almost any woman he's had." Dirk commented.

Hmm. I wondered if I should be alarmed. Was this too much?

Dirk soon calmed my fears. "Don't worry. He knows the rules. I think he just wants to get as much of her as he can before you leave."

"No kidding." I added.

So, there I was. Sharing dessert with the first man I let fuck my wife. All the while my wife was starting to fuck another guy back in our room.

It must have been a good 20 minutes before we were done. We walked back to the cottage. The minute we opened the door we heard the moaning. Kate was clearly getting fucked.

We turned the corner and saw her on all fours on the bed, with Tyler fucking her from behind. Kate was moaning so loudly. Tyler slowed for a second when he saw us. Kate looked up at Dirk.

With a naughty voice that I'd never heard Kate told Dirk, "Come her and let me suck you while he fucks me."

I was stunned and turned on all at once.

Dirk quickly stripped, his cock already hard and laid down on the bed. I watched as my wife was now the sandwich between these two men. Tyler fucked her while she gripped Dirk's cock and slid her mouth up and down. I heard her moan and groan like never before. I heard her slurping on Dirk's cock and the pounding from behind. It was intensely hot.

Tyler pulled out and moaned and shot his cum all over Kate's round ass and back. Kate stayed on Dirk's dick, sucking him while she was rained upon with cum.

Tyler moved back after he came. Kate didn't miss a beat. She raised up and then mounted Dirk. She slid down on his hard cock and begin to ride him. I heard the intensity in her voice as she rode him, her breathing was heavy. She moaned loudly and announced that she was going to cum.

"Fuck! Oh shit! God I'm cumming!!!" she screamed. I watched her shake on top of Dirk's thick dick as she came. A minute later Dirk was also moaning, shooting his load inside my wife.

They lay there for a few moments. Kate got up and cleaned up. She announced that she was headed to the hot tub.

The two guys followed her, as did I. This time I joined them, Kate now in the tub with 3 naked men. I looked over at the men, comparing myself to them.

They were both tan, ripped and their bodies shaved clean of hair. Me on the other hand, normal, white, pasty. And each of them had at least an inch or more in the cock department. Shit, I could clearly see why she enjoyed them so much.

Tyler moved in and started kissing Kate. He whispered into her ear. Kate smiled and the two of them got up.

Once again I was left alone with Dirk. This was getting a little awkward. But, I knew what was happening. Tyler was going to fuck my wife in the ass.

We both finished a beer and sat there.

Dirk said "He's a machine man. He loves that lady of yours."

With that I got up, grabbing a towel. As before, I heard moaning, but this time it was a little different. When I got to the room, I saw why.

Kate was on her back, with a pillow underneath her ass. Her legs were spread wide and Tyler had his cock firmly slid up her ass. A bottle of lube on the nightstand showed how he managed to get inside of her.

Kate's eyes were fixed on Tyler. He was slow and gentle with her, his cock moving slowly in her hole.

Dirk joined me in awe as we watched them. Tyler clearly had done this before and it showed.

Kate's moans were low, more like they were coming from deep within in her. Tyler handed her a vibrator. As I said, he clearly knew what to do.

Kate's moans got louder as she began to rub the vibrator on her clit. She moaned and stared at Tyler. She said "Oh my god... Oh god you're fucking my ass. God it's good."

Kate began to breathe heavier and moaned loudly. I knew she was going to cum. She was going to cum while this man did anal with her. A minute later Tyler was pumping her more quickly now and Kate started cumming.

The scream she let out filled the house, it was so loud I knew people outside could have heard. It was deep and loud all at the same time. I watched her eyes roll back in her head as she came, with Tyler pounding her ass. Tyler began to scream out too "Fuck, fuck, oh yes!"

He was filling her ass with his hot cum. After they both had their orgasm, they slowed down, Tyler's softened cock slid from her.

Then I got another surprise. The minute Tyler moved from her, Dirk bounded for the bed. He took his place between her legs. I watched in amazement as he slowly began to slide his cock right inside of her cum filled ass. Kate moaned and I knew this naughty moment was one we'd remember forever.

Dirk slid his cock inside of her fairly easily. Although he started slow, he wasn't exactly gentle. He was soon pounding her. She moaned loudly as he fucked her. Within minutes Dirk was also cumming inside of her ass.

I couldn't believe it. What the hell just happened? How did we get to this? It started as modeling, then one guy. Now my wife had the cum of two men inside of her ass. I looked over at her and she was staring at me. She lay there, spent from the fucking.

Something came over me. I moved to the bed and got over her. My cock was incredibly hard and I slid inside of her.

Her ass was full of cum, lube and her own juices. It was the nastiest thing we'd ever done. I never felt anything like it. It was so hot, so warm and so wet. I gripped my wife's legs and pushed them down towards her. I began to bang her with all of the force I had. I had never ever fucked her with such force before. She screamed loudly as I did her.

I was amazed how long I lasted as I fucked her. I stared into her eyes as my cock sunk deep inside her. A minute later I was the third man to deposit my juice inside of her. After I came I fell to the side of her.

Dirk and Tyler both left quietly as we lay there. I kissed her softly. We had crossed a huge line with our relationship. We took big steps and decided to experience pleasures of the flesh like never before. I had no idea where it would take us but I felt prepared to go.

12