Kate's Wayward Wife Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick said nothing. Instead, he pulled Kate close to him and passionately kissed her, placing his tongue deep inside her mouth. He then explored Kate's electrified body with his powerful hands without asking for her permission.

"If he touches my nipples, it will be all over within seconds," Kate reluctantly concluded, as Rick's hands had already reached her bare ass.

Although she knew there would be consequences, Kate did not put up her normal defense because she desperately wanted this unanticipated sexual adventure to happen.

"This is going to be even more fun than what occurred in Buffalo on my last road trip." Kate excitingly concluded. "Who would have thought I would get serious action in a hotel elevator in this city? What a slut I am."

Kate leaned her back against one of the elevator's walls and lifted her hands into the air to signify that she had given up her resistance (did she have any?). She then closed her eyes and waited for her fate with this self-assured man.

Rick quickly opened Kate's blouse, tearing off all of its buttons during the process. He then began to fondle her braless breasts in a savage, primitive way. Kate's nipples were so aroused and extended by his forceful groping that she enthusiastically accepted that this stranger was going to fuck her, a happily married woman, right here in the elevator of Cleveland's top hotel.

Rick quickly pulled up Kate's miniskirt to her belly button and placed his index finger in her exposed slit, forcing apart her legs, which were getting weaker by the second.

"I am so wet down there that the floor of the elevator will have a nice puddle on it from our mixed body fluids when our matting is completed. I suspect it also will take many days for the intense musky aroma of our bodies to dissipate after we fuck in this confined space," Kate fantasized while being assaulted.

Rick fingered Kate with one, then two, and finally three of the fingers on his right hand, rubbing her clit feverishly with the middle one.

"Enter me now with your cock. I want it. I need it," Kate begged the stranger.

Rick said nothing. Instead of responding to Kate's desperate plea, he stopped finger-fucking her. He removed his coated fingers from Kate's pussy, and placed them under his nose to smell her strong female scent and to better gauge her body's desire for his manly seed.

An evil smile appeared on Rick's face. He then placed two of his fingers in his mouth to taste Kate's pussy juices. With his left hand, he touched Kate's lips. She instantaneously knew what he wanted her to do. After all, Kate was not a bimbo. She opened her mouth and the other finger of his right hand quickly entered it. She then started to suck his finger, imagining it was his delicious cock that was going to enter her vagina in a few seconds.

"Holy shit, am I that aroused? Is that what I taste like when I am in heat like the bitch I am?"

Kate could not wait any longer. She unzipped Rick's pants and pull out his lethal weapon that would fill her tight pussy since it had not seen any action in nearly a week.

"At least there will be no need for my vibrator tonight," Kate thankfully concluded.

Rick entered Kate in one hard stroke, and in lightening speed took her to a level she rarely achieved.

"While his cock is hurting me because it is larger than what I am accustomed to, I don't care that it is altering my cunt," Kate decided.

"Fuck the discomfort. You have nearly 24 hours before your return flight back to Florida. That should be enough time to allow your pussy to recover from this guy's assault on it. You have been looking for hot sex the last four days you out-of-control slut. Stay with it! Whores have to take really large cocks from some of their Johns. Thus, tough it out! Be a real woman, you cheap whore," Kate told herself.

"THAT'S IT BABY. FASTER! HARDER! DEEPER! PINCH AND SUCK MY NIPPLES AS YOU FUCK ME IN THIS ELEVATOR LIKE THE MARRIED SUB-SLUT I AM. STRECH OUT MY HOLE WITH THAT LARGE DICK OF YOURS," Kate cried out to this dominant man who refused to talk as he aggressively took her body.

Kate's orgasm was so intense that she thought her head was going to explode, and he had fucked her for only a few minutes.

"Can you imagine an entire night with this guy?" Kate said to herself.

Although Rick said nothing to Kate, he drove his engorged cock so hard into her pussy that Kate's bare ass smashed against the elevator leaving a noticeable imprint of her lovely butt on one of its recently polished metal walls.

"How cute," Rick thought as he started to fuck this obnoxious woman as hard as he could. "The hotel's cleaning staff will enjoy imagining tomorrow what occurred in this elevator when they see the picture of this sale rep's ass embedded on its wall."

Rick initially could only get seven inches of his thick, nine-inch cock into Kate. Thus, he lifted the woman off the floor of the elevator with his powerful arms to allow his cock to get full penetration. He then banged Kate's married pussy senselessly.

"That's better. Now you're getting it all slut. Open up your hole. Here comes my seed. Take it bitch," Rick said to himself.

All of a sudden Rick's large cock that has been going in and out of Kate's heated pussy like the piston of a steam engine at full throttle abruptly stopped, and his creamy white cum began to leak out of her fertile vagina. There was so much of it that his cum began running down Kate's long legs, coating her Gucci black high heels.

"This stranger must have deposited nearly a quart of his seed in my pussy to explain the mess which is all over the place in the confined space of this elevator," Kate thought as she examined the mess.

Kate suddenly came to her senses. "Hopefully, no one head my scream outside of the elevator. If they did, they might be inclined to call the police," Kate feared.

"Oh no Kate, did you just let a stranger fuck you bareback?"

Despite Kate's concern of unprotected sex, she again leaned against one of the elevator's walls and closed her eyes because of her mental and physical exhaustion from their intercourse.

With his arm, Rick reached past Kate again for the key on the elevator's control panel and turned it to the left this time. The elevator restarted and the two occupants quickly reached the 57th floor.

Kate stepped out of the elevator.

"Why doesn't he say anything? He doesn't even acknowledge my existence. Not even a simple thank you for allowing him to ravish my body. What audacity. I now realize this stranger doesn't give a shit about me as a person. I have been exploited like a female teenage groupie who has been sexually used by an aging rock star," Kate concluded.

The door closed and Kate was in the hallway alone with her cum-coated miniskirt (which was no longer black) pulled up to her belly button. Residual cum was dripping out of her just-fucked pussy on top of her expensive high heels which also were no longer black.

Kate's blouse was open and torn from the stranger's groping of her breasts and their nipples. Moreover, her exposed auburn pubic hair had become off-white due to more of his residual cum that had become encrusted on her pussy's landing strip.

"Kate, if your family, coworkers, and rich suburban friends back in Miami could see you right now, they would all know what a nasty trailer-park slut you are. How can you let a stranger fuck in a public place without a condom, you out-of-control whore? What a fifthly pig you are.

"Do you want to get pregnant by someone you don't even know in Cleveland or all places? How are you going to explain to your blond-haired husband a baby with black hair if that Italian knocks you up?" Kate thought while contemplating the consequences of her wayward wife adventure in Cleveland.

An older couple opened the door of their room to check out the primordial scream that originated from the nearby elevator a minute ago. A shocked expression appeared on both of their faces when they saw Kate in the hallway with her breasts and vagina exposed to anyone who happened to appear in the hallway. Kate also had that stupid "just-fucked" grin on her face, and her body and clothes were covered with cum.

Their mouths were open but they initially said nothing. When the older woman processed what happened, she pushed her mate back into their hotel room to protect him from the evil young slut standing in front of her in the hallway.

She then turned around, slapped Kate's face, spit on her high heels, and called her a pig. Her disgust was appropriate based on Kate's visual appearance. She then joined her husband, slammed the door, and locked it.

"Fuck you. Do you think I give a shit about what you think of me?" Kate yelled back at the old bag.

As Kate slowly came to her senses and started to cover up her naked body as best as she could, she realized that maybe Cleveland was not such a bad city after all.

"I guess I will have to get my boss to send me here more often. He is always asking for a blow job. Maybe I will give him one or two as a bribe to ensure that my company sends me back to Cleveland just to become reacquainted with this mysterious man in the penthouse suite who has just fucked me like no other."


Pfizer Sales Rep Kate in Her Full Glory

12