Kate - The Second Time

Story Info
His obsession deepens with his older boss.
2.4k words
110.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and then? Nothing.

After that night ended, with me sneaking out of the door at one in the morning before her husband Paul came home? Nothing.

Back in work after the New Year, she was the same as she'd ever been with me. I knew that she couldn't act differently in the office, but I'd thought that there would be a call, a message, or an e-mail – something. Something to acknowledge what we'd done; done over and over, on her sofa, in the shower... Nothing.

Work became torturous. As I say, she was the same as she'd ever been with me – the same way she had been when just the thought of fucking her was driving me wild. After we'd actually done it, every smile as she passed my desk, every time I got her a coffee, watching her walk around the office; it was hellish. She was still wearing the same variety of either smart business suits that showed off her curves or just-about-appropriate-for-the-office dresses with high slits and low necklines that showed off everything. I obsessed over her at my desk, snatching glances when I could – her desk was in my line of sight, sitting removed from me in it's separate office – my eyes pouring over her.

She'd let her hair grow and it hung down to her shoulders, framing her bone structure, her high cheekbones and strong jaw-line that tapered off to her delicate chin, preventing her face from losing it's femininity. Her eyes, a delicate shade of blue that kept them twinkling and mischievous, always topped with a permanently arched eyebrow so it seemed. Her figure... Oh, many work-hours lost contemplating her figure – it's outline against her clothes – full, curved and welcoming.

I'd pondered all this over and over, of course; but now I had immediate context for it all. Her hair? Remembering how it felt between my fingers or draped across my stomach as she kissed me. Her eyes? How wide they would go each time I entered her, how they'd narrow as she licked around the head of my cock. Her figure? Where to begin? The natural firmness and size of her breasts in my hands as I sucked one of her hard, dark pink nipples... The way I could feel her muscles working in her ass as she rode me, watching her trimmed pussy moving up and down the shaft... The sense of instruction in her posh accent as she would wrap a leg around me and tell me to move deeper inside her... I sat at my desk half-hard most days, trying not to stare and look too lust-stricken.

It was this that I was focussing on when she said it. "Michael?"

I looked up. "Yes, Kate?" She looked incredible today, a dark-blue dress that hung to her like smoke around Lauren Bacall.

She passed me a box-file. "Could you take this down to the accounts department, please?"

I nodded forlornly; another random work task that an office junior could have carried out. "Sure."

I was at the door when she shouted me. "Oh, and Michael? Could you just check that everything's OK with it before you hand it in?"

I walked down to accounting wondering how it'd come to this level of obsession, when it was clear that all it was to her was a one-night stand, a revenge fuck against Paul's indiscretions. I shook my head and opened the box-file.

A pair of black panties lay inside, on top of the files. There was a post-it note on them: 'Stay late?'

I slammed the lid shut again and checked to see who was around. Nobody. I opened the file again and took the underwear out. They were warm.

After removing and pocketing the underwear, I dropped the file off and headed to the men's bathroom. Once inside, I took them out and smelled them, relishing the aroma of Kate's pussy. Running my fingers around inside them, I could make out traces of wetness. I rushed back to our department with them in my pocket and walked to her office. After knocking, I put my head inside and said, "Dropped the file off. There may be one or two things that need my attention though, so I'll be staying late tonight."

She nodded, deadpan. "Right. Well, I am as well so you'll have some company at least..."

I nodded back was turning to leave when she quietly said under her breath, "It's been killing me not having you." I didn't react and walked back to my desk to spend the rest of an agonising afternoon watching the clock crawl towards the evening.

Eventually, we were alone. As the last remaining member of staff bar us walked out, she looked up and caught my eye. We shared a glance that made my breathing get quicker and she flicked her head back to beckon me to her office.

I walked in without nodding. "Hello, Kate."

"Hello, Michael. Missed me?"

"You know the answer to that; you're far from stupid, Kate."

"Did you like your present?"

"What, these?" I took the panties from my pocket. "They're very nice."

"I'm glad you like them. What I did was, I crossed my legs like this-" She crossed them practically at the hip to show me. "-and I thought about what we did in my house for fifteen minutes. I've been doing that a lot."

"Me too."

"Mmm. I could tell. Have you been thinking about it when you bring yourself off?"

"Yes. Kate, I can't take much more of this. Are we going to your place, mine, a hotel, what?"

She raised both her eyebrows. "What's wrong with right here?" She stood and walked to her office blinds and drew them. "No-one can see us now... Plus, I don't know if you can wait that long..."

She moved in close to me and we kissed slowly, languidly, our mouths parting as her tongue moved slowly against mine. Her hand ran across my stomach and down over my trousers to find the outline of my cock – nearly fully hard already. "I thought not" she said with a grin as she started to rub me through the fabric.

I pushed her back against a filing cabinet as she rubbed, kissing her neck and dropping one of my hands down to her waist. Her dress stopped just above knee height and I watched as I gathered up handfuls of it, pulling in time with her slow rubbing, watching it creep up, exposing thigh, then hip. I slipped the hand underneath it and she gave a little moan as my fingers flitted across the top of her thigh, to run small circles in the hairs of her pussy.

Our kisses got deeper as she undid my trousers and moved her hand inside to wrap it around my shaft. As she did, I moved my fingers down, feeling the moist lips of her pussy and rubbing two fingers between them. "Oh God, Michael – you get me wet so fucking quickly..." As she swore in her perfect English tones, my cock throbbed in her hands and she bit gently at my neck. "Follow me..."

We moved apart and she walked over to her desk and sat on the edge. "Take my seat." I sat in her chair and watched as she spread her legs and pulled the dress up so it was at waist level. She started to finger her clit as she unbuttoned the front of it, revealing her incredible tits in a bra that matched the black lace panties that I now threw on her desk. "Come here..."

I moved the seat in closer and she held out her wet fingers for me to suck and lick upon; as I did, she parted her dress and pushed her bra up and over her breasts so her other hand could play with her nipples. "Eat me, Michael" she said as I let her fingers fall from my mouth. As I moved my chair in closer still and parted her legs, she lay back resting on her elbows and started stroking and pulling on her tits with both hands.

I pushed the dress up further, exposing her pussy completely and kissed at her stomach, the inside of her thighs, the top of her pubic mound, getting closer to her lips in concentric circles. After a few minutes, I dipped my head and inserted the tip of my tongue into her cunt and moved my head up all the way to the top, parting her pussy lips with my tongue. She moaned loudly and threw her head back. "Oh, yes – that's it, darling..." I parted her lips with my thumbs and kissed, licked on her, my chin getting damper and damper, before moving my mouth up to suck on her swollen clit, running my tongue around it, over it, flicking at it and kissing it as I worked two fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck her. Her pussy muscles contracted and I could hear wet, hungry noises from it. Kate was moaning in time with my fingers slipping in and out, chewing on her lower lip, her hands squeezing her tits. "God, that's enough – stand up!"

I did so as she stood too, kissing me hungrily on the mouth, her hands gripping my head as I took over from them, massaging her tits urgently, our breathing heavy and hot. As we broke off the kiss, she pushed my trousers down and jerked off my stiff cock before she turned and bent over her desk, legs wide apart, hands gripping the far side of it. She looked back over her shoulder, flicked her hair behind her. "Put that big cock in me!"

I pushed the head of my dick between her pussy lips and slid slowly all the way into her, both of us groaning at the sensation. I left my full length inside her as I ran my hands up her back, then underneath her to grip and massage her tits, before sliding it nearly all the way out, leaving just my cockhead inside her, before moving back into her, taking my time, savouring it. "God, you feel so good, Kate. Your pussy feels so good around me..."

"God, baby – fuck me slowly, that's it..." I gripped her waist and started to slide in and out, nearly all the way each time, doing as she asked. We caught our rhythm and she began to buck back against me in time, controlling the speed of it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Your dick feels so wide in me... Oh, yessssssssssss..."

Eventually, she started to speed up her backward motions and I left more of my cock in her so I could fuck her harder, faster, speeding up as well. Our moans and groans were increasing with intensity, her words egging me on - "Fuck me, Michael, oh yes, give it to me – oh, fuck me..." - over and over...

I bent over her and grabbed her tits again, making her growl and groan and she dropped her forehead to the desk, fucking like animals now, as hard and fast as we could, the desk rocking, knocking paperwork to the floor. "Oh God, YES. Give it to me, fuck me Michael, fuck me hard... Oh, God... Oh, GOD!" I felt her cunt contracting and releasing around my cock and the sensation set me off too. Kate came hard, loud, flinging her head back and biting down on her fist to stop from screaming her pleasure to the whole building, only succeeding in muffling it, as I started to cum in her, jet after jet, my body on fire.

Eventually, I slumped down with my cock still inside her, my chest against her back, both of us still mainly clothed, and she tilted round as far as she could, kissing me hard on the mouth. We were still kissing a few minutes later when the phone rang – both of us jumping at the outside intrusion into our pleasure.

She looked at the caller ID. "It's Paul."

I nodded and pulled out of her. She turned and stood... then grinned at me, raising her eyebrows. "Sit down and keep quiet." I did as she asked as she picked up the phone, looking right into my eyes. "Hello, Paul." She paused as he spoke. "No, I may be a while yet."

While she listened this time, her free hand moved to her pussy and began to wipe up some of my cum. "I did tell you I was going to stay late, Paul."

She knelt in front of me, pulling the phone to the edge of the desk, and started to rub my cum onto the end of my still swollen cock, lubricating it... before slowly jerking the entire length of it slowly in her grip. "Yes, well I am very busy."

As her husband was talking on the other end of the phone, she dipped her head while listening and started to suck and lick me clean. I gritted my teeth to stop from moaning as she took as much in her mouth as she could and slowly sucked upwards before gently letting it fall from her mouth. "You can't say you don't work late too sometimes..."

I could still hear the noise of Paul's voice from the other end of the line, even if I couldn't make out the words, as Kate nodded to what he was saying but kept kissing and licking at my cockhead, clearly loving the taste.

"Well, perhaps you should make your own dinner, Paul" Kate said, looking at me still, licking at the tip of my dick in between sentences. "I'm eating at my desk tonight."

She deep-throated me again, her tongue flicking hotly around my dick as she massaged my balls and jerked me off. I heard Paul say something else to her. "Yes, well, that's how it is." The conversation apparently ended with that, as she turned and hung up the phone.

"God, you can be a dirty bitch, Kate."

"I know" she replied, dipping her head. She finished cleaning my cum and her pussy juice from my dick and stood up. "NOW we're going to your place to see how dirty we can be." She turned and saw the black lace panties on her desk. She picked them up and wiped the remainder of my cum up, cleaning her cunt with the silk inlay, before passing them to me. "A souvenir."

"Let's go. Quickly." I took the panties from her and pocketed them after first getting redressed. "If this is only going to be an occasional thing, then I want to make the most of it. You're driving me crazy."

Kate smiled as she fixed her own clothing. "You're going to make the most of me anyway, Michael... but don't worry. This is going to get very, very regular indeed..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kate - The First Time His older woman obsession started with her.in Mature
Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost Nerd gets lucky when MILF seduces him after seeing his cock.in Mature
My Education Ch. 01 A fantasy fulfilled ... completely.in Mature
Kate - The Weekend Weekend away with his boss; his birthday & a present.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories