Kate Tries Another Way And Likes It

Story Info
She explores other options.
849 words
3.65
36.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baldmisty
baldmisty
1 Followers

For the last few weeks I've been having wild fantasies about a woman that I met about six months ago in New Zealand, whilst on one of my many visits to see my fiance there.

Most of the time my fantasies have turned into full blown masturbation and resulted in some of the best orgasms I have had in a very long time. I finally told my fiance about my fantasies and he suggested I should tell her how I felt. Well, I did tell her and one thing led to another. Before we knew it the three of us were sitting at our computers masturbating and telling each other what was happening.

This was very risky for all three of us because we all had family at home at the time.

Patrick nearly got caught with his cock in his hand when his WIFE walked into the room. Wendy's husband woke up and also walked into their computer room. As for me, I just got braver and hornier as my children all slept into the early morning hours.

At first, I was only playing with my tits, then my hand seemingly automatically slipped down the front of my jeans. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cuming without too much effort. With the thought of Wendy's lovely tits in my mouth and her mouth on my cunt, I could not help myself. I HAD TO CUM....and I HAD TO CUM NOW!

Even now, thinking about yesterday, makes me super horny yet again.

I should probably tell you that my meeting 6 months ago with Wendy was more than just an ordinary meeting! My fiance and I were off to Rotorua, (New Zealand's main tourist city) for a week. This is the city where Wendy lives with her husband. We had spoken with her online regularly and had planned a meeting when and if we ever got there Well, we hit it off right from the outset. She is perfect. We were all together all day, every day It was as though we had known each other forever.

After doing a bit of sightseeing the first day we decided to have a dip in one of the Hot Mineral Pools back at our Motel. Rotorua is world-famous for Therapeutic Mineral and Mud Pools. We put on our bathing suits and headed for the Bathhouses. Luckily they were both empty. As it was late in the evening we had them all to ourselves. Once we got out there Wendy decided to go without her swimsuit.

OMG, being from the United States I had never seen nor done this before, but I decided WHEN IN ROME! I quickly dropped my swimsuit too and got in the pool with her. God, the water was beautiful!

We were not in long when Wendy started moving in closer to me. She moved around behind me and started massaging my neck... Whoa! That felt terrific. After I'd loosened up a bit she started moving her hands down towards my tits. This felt so good, so I just leaned back onto her and let her continue doing it. She just kept playing and massaging me. I was unable to resist anything she did.

Wendy was just beginning. She started nibbling and kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I was getting so hot I could've stayed like that forever. Her hand soon started moving downward and she started playing with my shaved cunt. Oh, it felt so good.

She had me. NOW I WAS HERS.

I turned around to face her. I wanted to, and did, suck her beautiful tits. We were sitting facing each other kissing when Patrick walked in to see what we were up to.

Boy! Was he suprised to see us in that position?

Of course Patrick, being the male that he is said, "Let me see you eat her cunt."

Without hesitation I got up on to the edge of the pool to expose my dripping wet cunt to her. Her lips and tongue felt really good on my cunt. I never wanted her to stop. Then Patrick wanted to see me eating Wendy. I had never done this before so I wasn't sure where to start, but she assisted by lifting herself out of the pool and sitting on the side with feet in the water. We had changed positions and whilst I didn't know exactly what to think, I plunged my tongue inside her to get all of her juices.

Patrick walked away and said he would let us continue on in privacy. Wendy slid back into the water and we were again face to face, kissing and looking into each others eyes. It was magical.

The temperature of the hot water, soon took its toll on us and it was time to head back to the Motel Unit. We were knackered. Besides, Wendy had to get back to her husband. She also needed to rest up for tomorrow's day of sightseeing and a repeat session in the Pool. And I needed to tend to Patrick.

baldmisty
baldmisty
1 Followers