Katerley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suddenness of it made her jump. He practically lifted her off the ground with his hands on her inner thighs and his forefingers over her slit. Even through the leather, she could feel his strokes, and as wet as she was, it didn't feel too rough. She found herself on her tiptoes, even in those heels, her hands having flown to the door to balance herself as she was lifted up and bent slightly over.

She almost came just thinking about it. He had reduced her to nothing but an object of his desire, now physically as well as mentally. She was helpless, just like she wanted to be. But then, all of a sudden, she found that old bashfulness welling up, and she giggled, and for a second she worried she'd ruined the mood like so many times before, but he simply continued his oral assault on her neck and shoulder, and his grinding into her.

The bashfulness left her the instant he unzipped her pants and yanked them down to just under her ass. Her breath caught in her throat with the suddenness of it all, but she had no time to think as he pulled her ass back into his hips, unbalancing her again, forcing her to keep her hands on the door still. As he slipped his hands back over to her bare pussy, she realized his cock was already freed from his pants, and the feel of skin on skin for the first time made her moan long, deep and loud. She heard him chuckle deeply to himself as he swirled his fingers over her hood.

"You like that, baby? Hmm?" he whispered right up against her ear, and she nodded vigorously. "You like what I'm packin' for you, baby? You feel it against your red-hot ass?" She started to giggle again, but he seemed even less phased. He just chuckled back, grabbed his cock from between her legs, and brought it up underneath her pussy, pressing it up against its entire length, and started to rock back and forth.

Kim thought she was going to die. Her heart couldn't take much more. The sound of their breathing echoed in the closet, and she couldn't stop shaking. His cock definitely felt larger than usual – maybe it was the position, but he was probably just that much more excited. The seconds ground on and their moaning picked up, and she realized she could seriously cum just like this.

Then, suddenly, he pulled away a little and stopped, and she felt his head finally pressing into her slit. She trembled with a sudden moan, and closed her eyes and bit her lip, waiting for it, waiting for him to give it to her.

"You ready for me baby?" he bent over to whisper again in her ear. The rasp in his voice betrayed his eagerness. She whimpered and nodded and pleaded with him, gyrating into him and struggling against his grip on her hips. And just when she thought she was about to scream, he suddenly, brutally, bottomed out inside her.

Oh yes, he was much harder than usual. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she grunted as he hit her cervix. He could barely fit inside her, and it hurt just a little. He moaned loudly, and she grinned, loving what she was doing to him. She walked her torso down the door, pushing him back into the spacious closet, and that took care of the pain. They started to fall into a rhythm, the music pounding underneath them, and she realized she was going to reach orgasm, her first one at least, very soon.

Then the door opened. Not the closet door, which was the fear that first gripped Kim for some reason, but the bedroom door. "Oh fuck," she heard him whisper. They both slowed down suddenly, but didn't stop completely – just enough to keep the door from creaking. She trembled again as he slowly fucked her, in and out, smooth and strong, while they watched a woman walk in and toward the bed, closing the door behind her and shutting out the light. Kim could barely keep her eyes open, so strong were the waves of ecstasy swelling in her, prostrated against the closet door, and this, with the very low light, made identifying the woman impossible. Besides, Kim knew no girls in this party.

Kim wondered, through her agonizing fucking, what Katie had to do with this, if anything. Maybe she wanted them to watch someone else in the room while they fucked. Kim hoped not. God, she wanted to turn around and pound herself into Jerry, loudly, until he was two-dimensional. Whoever this dumb bitch was, she was definitely fucking up their chi. But maybe Jerry would find it exciting. That'd be enough. But no matter what, Kim did not want to be caught... Taking risks was fun after all, but she wasn't crazy.

Mystery Girl crawled onto the bed, then turned onto her back and started to slide her pants off. All the while, Jerry kept up his slow, torturous rhythm, certainly watching the sight before them. The girl chucked all her clothes away, and without hesitation, began masturbating. Instantly, she started moaning up a storm, bucking her hips into her hand. Kim heard Jerry moan with the girl, and Kim was surprised at just how little jealousy she felt – none at all, to be precise. She felt one thing: the cock in her pussy, and the throbbing against that cock in her clit, and the clenching of her pussy muscles milking that cock. If this girl was gonna make Jer come harder inside her, she owed her a thank-you.

The door opened again, just as Kim once again started to relax, and a man walked in. Kim struggled to adjust her eyes to the light, while being railed by the slow-motion juggernaut behind her, and she was aided by the fact that he walked in without closing the door fully. She could see him clearly. His polo shirt and gray slacks. He looked mild-mannered yet teeth-clenchingly gorgeous. He looked like the man so expertly fucking her right now.

Rape.

She wanted to scream. She almost screamed. Every muscle she had went crazy. Rape. She was being raped. A man she didn't know had his fucking hands on her hips, across her belly, and his cock was in her belly, and her pussy was gripping it, and her ass was against this man's hips, and he was being pleasured by her body, and he was stronger than her. He was so much stronger than her.

Her shock must have caused her pussy to clench powerfully around him, because she felt him tremble and his cock twitch. But he stayed quiet. He couldn't risk them being noticed, the closet door being thrown open. Could he? What if it was? Jerry would see the motherfucker violating his fiancé with that fucking cock of his and he'd take him and tear his head off. Clean off. There'd be blood everywhere. His blood. She'd dance in it. They'd dance together.

But how would he know? Why was she being raped? It's not like the closet was locked. And every second that ticked by, with this merciless cock thrusting into her, and a few had already ticked by, was another second that she had not cried out to him for help. She was silent. In this closet. Being fucked. Being railed by this man she'd never met before he slammed his body against hers in this closet in someone else's house and she started fucking the shit out of him. In silence. No protest. No struggle.

So she wasn't being raped. She was cheating on him. She had grabbed some random frat boy at this party and dragged him upstairs into some closet and threw herself at him, and now she was rocking his world. She was a slut. A two-faced, heartbreaking slut. She deserved to die. He'd kill her. He'd rip her head clean off. But then, certainly, he'd rip the man's head off too. And he would stop SLOWLY PUMPING HIS COCK INSIDER HER TENDER CUNT and she'd be able to THINK.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to fight him, this evil behind her, destroying her, destroying everything she ever cared about. But she couldn't afford to struggle, to be heard. And she was so off-balance, on her tiptoes balanced against the closet door, her ass arching up into the air beautifully and invitingly, all for this man's taking, for him to do exactly what he wants to do with it.

She had to think. There had to be something she could do. But she could think only one thing: Jerry doesn't know. He could turn around and walk out right now, and she'd simply bolt from the closet, no struggle, no noise, and leave. With Jerry. Never happened. Take a shower. Wash it all off her. All of it. Never happened. Maybe Satan here in the closet with her didn't even know – maybe it was a genuine misunderstanding, and literally no one would ever know. Ever. Never happened.

All Jerry, her precious, precious love, had to do, to save her from her unspeakable, mind-rending torment, was turn around, and walk away. He could save her, and their love, save her from this terrifying man who was inside her, loving her. He would save her – he loved her. But he wouldn't. He'd walk up to the closet door, open it, and see her. Catch her. Cheating on him. Getting the shit fucked out of her by some frat boy. In silence. She had to scream, before he got there. He might flip out, and it might destroy their relationship no matter what, but at the very, VERY least, Katie would testify that she had told her to hurry upstairs, that she had no idea that some other guy was already waiting for a girl up there, the girl in the bed right now, who would also testify that she was this man's girlfriend, and it was all a misunderstanding. It wasn't her fault. She loved Jer. She just needed to scream, now, before he got to the door. NOW.

But he didn't move. He didn't even look at the closet, at his fiancé bent over by some guy slamming into her. He looked instead at the bed.

The girl had one hand assaulting her pussy, her legs spread proudly before Kim's true love, and her other hand was holding a pillow over her face, muffling her moans. The girl was a lunatic – her breasts heaved madly as she bucked her whole body, and her knees trembled in the air with what she was doing to herself.

Jerry watched. He fucking watched. Then he grinned, and began to rub himself. It couldn't be him. It couldn't be her Jer – he wouldn't just forget about her like that. He'd at least close the fucking door all the way so Kim wouldn't happen to walk by and fucking see him fucking jacking himself off through his pants to some slut showing off in front of him. Or make sure she wasn't fucking watching him from the closet six feet away.

If he knew the girl wasn't Kim.

In and out. Slow and strong. Stroking her insides. Against her ass. Uncaring. Unknowing. Horrible. Her vision blurred, and she blinked herself back to unthinkable, unendurable reality.

"Holy shit, Kim," he said, approaching the bed. He thought it was her. But he said her name. The slut would realize what was going on. She'd care.

But she didn't care. Any more than Kim's wonderful, horrible cock cared what it was doing to her. The girl just grunted into the pillow, her head turned to the side, and stroked her fucking cunt. And Jerry watched, and crawled up the bed toward her, slowly, hungrily, and grabbed her hand, pushed it away, and began licking her cunt.

She'd fucking kill her. Whoever she was, she'd die. She'd find her, and kill her, and she'd make sure she knew why she should die, and then kill her, and everything would be fine. She and Jerry would be on equal footing, having both fucked up, and they'd heal each others' wounds.

She should just fucking scream already, now, and put an end to this, an end to this nightmarish machine behind her, STILL pleasuring her, enjoying himself, loving her. They were equal now. She had nothing to lose.

Then the girl, in the throes of utter ecstasy, flailed her head to the side, toward Kim, and she could see it peeking out from underneath the pillow.

Katie.

Her little sister's cunt was being assaulted by her fiancé's tongue, fucked by it, right in front of her, while she was gently fucked by a man she'd never met. Nothing made sense. Everything was wrong. This wasn't her life. This wasn't her in this body, being fucked from behind. And it definitely wasn't her family having ravenous foreplay in front of her. Her sister's eyes, staring into hers. Staring. Focused on her.

Katie smiled. Katie moaned. Katie winked. She ran her fingers lovingly through Jerry's hair, between her legs. She quivered as his hands ran up to her breasts, squeezing them, toying with them, teasing them, loving them. And she smiled at her sister, Kim, being raped in front of her.

She knew. She could see her. She put her there. She put herself there, and she called Jerry to her, and she was being pleasured by him. She knew. She had it all worked out.

She was having so much fun.

Katie moaned, louder and louder, and so did Jerry. She couldn't see his bottom half off the edge of the bed, but one of his hands was down, and it must be stroking his wonderful cock. The noise level of the room, with the pounding music from downstairs, removed the unholy silence that Kimberley had just somehow lived through – and she realized that that was a very, very bad thing. It let her rapist fuck her harder. "Holy shit, this is fuckin' hot," he whispered, not even thinking at all about the girl wrapped around his cock. Just thinking about pleasuring himself.

Kim let her weight rest on her face against the door so she could use her hands. She had to do something. She could fight now that there was noise. She grabbed her rapist's hips and pushed him away – but it was pointless. He had his hands in front of her hips, and she had no leverage at all. She started to whisper, "no, stop," – but he didn't listen. Why didn't he listen? One of his arms slid down to wrap itself all the way around her midsection, pinning her against him and keeping her lifted up and on her delicate tiptoes on her yellow heels, and his other hand disappeared – and then something cold and narrow was pressed against Kim's neck.

"Ooh, it's gonna be like that tonight, is it, lil' Katie?" her personal antichrist whispered above her as she froze in shock and growing fear. "You know how we roll here. And I know you like it. You're one twisted bitch, aintcha," he said, slowly resuming his thrusts. "You love to tease us and then fuck with us. I think you like it. I think you like bein' raped. Isn't that what this fantasy you wanted us to play out with you is all about? Well those people ain't gonna save you. They gonna fuck each other and you're gonna watch while I pump my cum all up in you, and you can't do shit about it, can you, sweetie?" She felt the knife twirl slowly against the soft skin of her neck, and a tear crawl slowly down toward it.

That was it. She was being raped by force. She was helpless. She would be used and abused by this man, and there was no hope.

And that cock would not stop. Pleasuring her. Forcing her to react, to clench, to pleasure it back, making unrelenting, never-ending love to her. That cock would never leave her pussy, and it would always feel good.

And the depraved fucking mastermind, the giddy little teenager having her way with whatever man she pleased, started to cum. "Oh fuck yes Jerry, FUCK yes," she howled, the muscles of her abs rippling, her tits quivering in his strong grip, both hands down stroking her man's head. Her new man. All hers.

Her thighs closed around his head like a vice, and she gasped, unbreathing, in unfathomable ecstasy. She had him trapped, pleasuring her, relentlessly. And finally, when she started to come down, and Kim was praying her baby would look up and see that face, that face that was not his love's, Katie rolled away and over onto her stomach, and slowly, tremblingly, got up on her hands and knees.

"You wanna fuck me now, baby?" she gasped, affecting her sister's deeper, huskier voice with painful accuracy. She reached down to stroke her cunt as she presented her luscious ass to her sister's fiancé.

"Oh my god, Kim... I... don't know what to say, I..."

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me!" she almost screamed, like a vicious little brat. Jerry was stunned for a moment, then stood up, with his rock-hard, glistening cock indeed in his hand, crawled onto the bed, and obediently thrust his cock into his fiancé's sister.

Katie moaned... then giggled. Loudly. Giddily. Proudly.

Kim grit her teeth so hard she may very well have damaged some of their roots. The tears were flowing down her face now, crawling down her chin, onto the knife that held her life on its blade, onto the hand of the man destroying her, thrust by thrust by thrust.

"Man, that bitch is as fuckin' crazy as you," Satan whispered. "And she looks a lot like you... same choker and everything." He paused. "Oh fuck!! That's your fuckin' sister and her fiancé!" Another pause. "You are the kinkiest fucking cunt I have ever heard of. I ain't never gonna let you go."

No, you're not, are you. You're gonna fuck me until I can never feel anything ever again, and kill myself. And you don't even know that. And you can't, because you obviously wouldn't care with that fucking knife to my throat. You wouldn't even believe me – you'd think I was just role-playing. Because Katie told you, 'now I have something special planned for tonight, so no matter what happens, and no matter what I say, I want you to fuck me. Don't you dare fucking stop."

And you were more than happy to obey.

Jerry was obviously and undeniably having the best sex of his natural life. He was destroying Katie. She was flailing around, howling and tossing her hair back and forth and slamming back against him, and his adrenaline was clearly pumping simply struggling to hold her steady in front of him. And he was doing more than that – he was slapping against her ass as hard as he could, and she just wanted more.

She was teaching her big sis how to really take her man out there and back. She was changing their sex life forever. Only that life no longer had any part in it for Kimberley.

Jerry was moaning, uncontrollably, rearing back in ecstasy, then leaning forward to cradle his love's tits. Kim could see Katie smiling so wide, so lovingly. But Jerry couldn't. From the looks of him, he couldn't even focus his eyes. He was a wild animal.

"You like my piercing, babe?" Katie mewed. "Ungh... And my tattoo? Ungh... I got em for you, y'know... Ungh... do you like em?"

"Oh... oh god yes..." He cradled her right breast, pinching the pierced nipple a little, making her mewl more. "You have no idea..."

Satan suddenly wrapped one arm around Kim's neck and lifted her up against him. His grip was tight; she almost choked. But she stifled it. She couldn't alert them. Not now. Too much time had passed. She had watched. She had been fucked. She had been there first. She was cheating on him. She had set it up so she could fuck some frat boy in a closet while her sister and fiancé unknowingly fuck each other while she watched.

She was Katie.

Satan withdrew from her, which was the last thing she expected, and then, suddenly, her horrible view of her family and marriage and future burning slowly in front of her was obscured by something. Another man.

Another man.

"Fuck, Katie... I'm really proud 'a myself for waitin' here all that time, just like you said" he said, his voice placing him as black. "But now, you're gonna feel my pain." He was fiddling with something – a container or something – and then he reached down, and a real funny thing happened: Kim felt cold. His hand was cold, and it pressed against her asshole, rubbing it... smoothly. It was the weirdest feeling – definitely wetness, but, like, a lot of it.

Lube.

She could still hear the moans of passionate, reckless lovemaking from the room, and she shut her eyes, as if she could shut her ears too. But it was hopeless. She was where she was, and she couldn't even kill herself. She doubted she even had the emotional strength to say anything now anyway, and even her throat had gone totally, painfully dry a long time ago. She looked straight up, just to keep from looking at her two tormentors or her future in flames, and she saw soft, comforting blackness.

Then she felt a rock-hard cock, slowly, gently press against her ass, increasing its pressure, evenly, steadily, pushing through, spreading her, splitting her, and she couldn't take it anymore. She screamed – but nothing happened. As in, nothing. Not even the black man in front of her reacted. She hadn't realized it, but there was a shitload of noise coming from downstairs now, and the moans from the room were nonstop.