Katerley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she screamed anyway. She cried out, and thrashed, and squirmed, and clenched, and finally found herself totally restrained, her hands pinned in the small of her back, flat against the firm, bare, flexing abdomen of her original demon, and her face, to the side, pressed firmly against the firm, bare, flexing chest of the gigantic black titan in front of her. Her feet were in utter agony at this point, straining to prop her up as high as possible, to escape the hellish intrusion of cock in her ass, even though it was already all the way up inside her, and she could feel more lube being applied, promising her more fucking, more destruction of her soul... because it felt so good.

Her tears seeped against the black man's chest – and he dropped the bottle of lube and wrapped his arms around her. He actually fucking hugged her. He bent down to put his lips against her hear, and whispered sweetly to her.

"Ooh yeah babydoll, feel all that manmeat up inside you?" The cock slid out. "Hmm?" The cock slid in – easily. "You feel it owning your ass?" The clock slid out. "Feel all this man around you, up against you, wantin' more 'a you?" The cock sank all the way into her. "Hmm?"

She sniffled and shook her head against his barrel chest, the porn movie that her love and her sister were filming providing a backdrop. "I'm Kimberley," she said finally, finally resigning herself to her fate, to everyone finding out. "I'm Katie's sister. Stop now."

But the black man just chuckled, and stroked her cheek, and she trembled like a leaf from what she was feeling in her ass, and for some reason she now became conscious of his cock. Against her abdomen. Pulsing.

"You sure are, bitch. You're Katie's stuck-up little sister, and now you get to get DP'd by two ex-cons you've never met before, while you watch yourself make love to your fiancé in the other room." The cock in her ass had fallen into a rhythm, now- the exact same rhythm of her fiancé fucking her sister. Making her feel just like her sister's feeling.

"No," she moaned, "I'm serious, you have to-"

"I'll tell you what I have to do, babydoll," he said, an edge to his voice, stroking her cheek with one hand... and pressing the head of his cock into her slit with the other. "I have to get myself a piece of that bad ass of yours." And with that, he slowly started to work himself into Kim's pussy.

She was in hell. A nightmare only Katie could ever even possibly dream of. She was in her little sister's worst nightmare.

Satan number one suddenly let go of her hands in order to grab and steady her hips while they both slowly worked into her at the same time, and her hands shot instinctively to the only support she had: the soft, warm chest that she was laying against. Her mouth opened in protest, but nothing, not even air, came out. Her brow furled as pain turned into an endless pulse of pleasure.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuck Katie... Mmmmm BABY... No shit you had something special for us tonight, huh," he said, sinking all the way into her. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry honey... blockin' your view." The two men turned together slightly, so Kim could look out the slits in the door again, and see the source of all of her agony, giving her fiance's cock all she has. Looking at her, and smiling.

And blowing a kiss. She blew a kiss at me.

Kim was a ragdoll between them, slowly jolting up and down on their cocks, plenty of lube being the only thing that kept her intact.

And also being what made it feel good.

She buried her face in the black man's chest, trying to hide from the pleasure, but it was pointless. Her ears betrayed her even worse: Katie had started grunting and moaning with each individual thrust, and Kim's demons had taken to meeting these thrusts.

And Kim had started to moan. She couldn't help it. Her clit was grinding against a man's hard abs, and another man was making her feel a kind of pleasure she'd never imagined, and her big tits were pressed up against a man's chest, and he was cradling her in his arms, and she was far too weak to fight it, especially mentally.

She let him comfort her. She let him rape her. She fucked them both. Six feet away from the love of her life as he got fucked by her sister. She moaned, and moaned, and gyrated against them desperately, and moaned. She dropped her hands down to feel their firm asses as they thrust erratically into her from both sides. She reveled in it. So much ass. So much man. So much cock. So much more than Jerry.

There was no telling what happened first. It was probably Katie that came – lord knows she was making the most noise. She just kept slamming herself against Jerry, placing her hands on the headboard to finish him off, and he would never be able to endure that assault – he bent over her, wrapping his arms around her, and succumbed to her, pumping himself into her, struggling to hold her still while he rode out his orgasm. She screamed at him not to stop, but he just couldn't handle it. She almost threw him down to ride him before she remembered that she couldn't show her face. When she finally let him, he simply fell beside her, hyperventilating, and never opened his eyes. Katie cradled his head – her face safely out of view in his hair – and then, when he was asleep, she got dressed, stretched, and went to get a drink.

One of the men came first. It was probably the one in her ass, because the black man kept demolishing her well through her orgasm. It was his words in her ear that finally drove her insane: she latched onto them as comfort, she fell in love with him, she needed him and he held her and she fucked the shit out of him.

And he gave her the absolute best orgasm she would ever have in her life. She couldn't take anymore. She fell asleep on her lover's chest, and it was all over.