Kate's Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellis' story.
9.9k words
4.07
15.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Part two.

Ellis' story

*

Ellis sat in stunned silence, as he watched Kate rampage through her house. He could not believe it was happening. There was terror in his mind. He did not want to lose Kate. He could not think of letting her see him. That terror was bigger, than his fear of losing Kate.

He wished that he was a woman right now. He thought it would be so much easier, if he could cry. He had watched Kate cry. It seemed to calm her. He found no calmness within himself.

His eye was filled with tears. It was the closest thing to crying that he knew. He remembered his tears as a child. He wondered where they had gone. He had given up his emotion, when he entered into business.

He had entered business early. He sat up his own desk in his father's office, when he was twelve. It was not just kid cute. He became a ruthless business man, with his own fortune before he finished high school.

He had cried when his parents died. He remembered his sorrow. He had cried for days. When he had finished crying, he had gotten drunk. He took out his frustrations, and the anger of his loss, on the whores at the whorehouse.

Ellis had found his passion early, with a whip in his hand. The whores all knew him. He had found no passion, or excitement, in high school. His wealth made him very popular.

He could find no friendship there. He found no romance either. The girls all saw him, as the most eligible bachelor in school. He could see it in their eyes. All they wanted was his baby, and his wealth.

He went to school as a duty. Like going into the military. He was glad when it has over. He did not even attend his graduation. His senior prom was two hot whores, and a night of lust.

It was lust he found with the whores. Lust would fill him. It enraged him. His lust was so great, he sometimes had to pay a lot of money, to compensate for the damage that he had brought. The whores that worked there, took the extra money and a couple of days off. Then they returned to kneel before him. He paid very well.

Evelyn's whore house specialized in his type of sex. If he had a friend in the world it was Evelyn. She had watched him grow into a man. She was like an aunt to him. She had held him in the hospital, when he didn't care if he lived or died. More than once, she was there, with her comfort, when Ellis needed it.

Through the years their relationship matured into friendship. They fucked together, from time to time. Not with each other. They were both firmly dominate in their sex life. Evelyn could never be submissive to anyone. In her life, or in her bed. Neither could Ellis.

Ellis did not burn up his money on whores. He seldom used them. He was driven in his business. He was cold and ruthless in his dealings. His fortune grew. He had to hire a team just to keep track of his holdings when he was twenty.

If there was a god of business and finance, he smiled on Ellis. His business soared, even as he sank into days of depression. His loneliness ate at him. He had no one to share his life with. He had no one to spend his money on.

Ellis sat in amazed shock when Kate slipped into her bed. He watched her cry herself to sleep. He wanted to share that with her also. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. He knew she would sleep through the night. He knew he would not.

He thought of the joy he had earlier that night. He had shared Kate's lust in the fish bowl. He had felt joy, as he saw her shine. He thought to himself, She is not just pretty. She is beautiful.

He felt her lust. He felt satisfaction, knowing that he brought it about. He was sure, he would have a long term relationship with her. He wanted to hold her in his arms. He wanted to kiss her.

He would settle for less. He was sure he would lose her, if she ever saw him. He wanted to cry for his loss of joy. It had been a long time since he had felt Joy.

He remembered it in detail. He had run it through his mind, so many times. The memories brought him no passion. They did bring him pleasure. He had found passion, and lust, when he found Helen. She had brought joy into his life.

Helen was not impressed with his wealth. She had wealth of her own. She was as competent in the business world, as Ellis was. They met at a social business function. They were comfortable together. They had both expended their youthful lust. It was a more mature relationship. They began to get serious about each other. Ellis knew he had to tell her of his sexual preferences.

Ellis had told her at an intimate dinner in an exclusive restaurant. He felt awkward and embarrassed. He rarely felt that way. The dinner was almost over. He just sort of blurted it out. It was easy, once he started.

"Some women have left my life, when I told them of my sexual preferences. Some thought they were kinky. I guess they were right. I am quite demanding in the bedroom. I demand obedience. I use a whip to obtain that obedience."

Once he had said it, he began to blush. He hoped Helen would not be frightened away. He did not want to lose her. Helen continued eating, while she thought about it. She flushed with sexual excitement. She blushed as she spoke.

"You may have me for the weekend. You'll take me out Friday night. You'll capture me after our date. You will have breakfast with me Sunday morning, eye to eye just like right now. There are ground rules. You may not actually hurt me. If I say your name, and the word no. You will stop. The game will be over."

Helen narrowed her eyes. Her voice was serious.

"It is a game only. Outside the game you will never control me, or order my obedience. If you ever hit me outside of the game, I'm out of here. Do we have an agreement?"

Ellis was shocked. The sex god smiled on Ellis. He had a hard time believing his luck.

"You seem to know a lot about this."

"Yes, I do. I'm not a virgin. I am a woman. I will not pretend to be a girl. If you want to fuck a girl, I'm out of here. Do not sidestep the question. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes we do. I'll pick you up for our date, Friday at six."

Ellis thought about that night. Helen's demands were not much different than Kate's were. Ellis could meet Helen's demands. He knew he could not meet Kate's demands.

The week before he was to capture Helen, he could not concentrate on his work. Wednesday afternoon he left his office with instructions, he would not be back until Monday. He spent the night in his beach house.

The next day was spent in the hardware store, and his beach house. The house was secluded. There were no neighbors close. He had never entertained this way in his home. He had always gone to Evelyn's whore house.

He had entertained many women in his bed. They were all standard sex. He found both pleasure, and passion, in the affairs. His lust only came with a whip in his hand, and a woman kneeling at his feet.

The preparation of his beach house, was just as precise as his business was. When he was finished he could bind Helen in every room of the house. He had chain's, collars, and small padlocks. In the den he erected a pulley from the ceiling, with a small electric wench behind the couch.

He felt good with the preparation he had made. He went back to the city. He was just as thorough, as he assembled his bondage equipment and his sex toys. Friday afternoon he spent his time in a day spa. He received deluxe treatment. He even fucked one of the attendants.

He assembled all of his equipment into the limo. He gave special instruction to his driver. He picked up Helen. They dined and danced. He captured her in the back of the limo. The driver took no notice of any of it, as he drove to the beach house. Ellis had two hours alone with her on the trip.

When they got to the edge of the city, Helen looked out the window.

"Where are we going. We are way past my house."

Ellis smiled, as he raised the security windows.

"You are not going home to night. You're spending the night with me."

"Take me home immediately. This is not funny."

"I must insist."

Ellis opened the small compartment next to his seat. He produced a set of padded wrist restraints that snapped together. He threw them to Helen, with a leering smile.

"Put them on your wrists, or I will. I will not be gentle, if I do."

Helen threw them at Ellis.

"Not a chance in hell."

Ellis slapped her. He pulled her to the floor . Ellis sat on her back as he captured her hands. Ellis secured the padded cuffs to her wrists. He snapped them together. Helen screamed. Ellis pulled her up onto her knees.

"Shut up bitch."

Ellis punctuated his command, with a slap to her face. Helen stopped screaming.

"Let me go. Now."

Ellis said nothing. He slapped her again. Ellis began to fondle her body. She glared at him as she did.

"You'll get no satisfaction from me."

Ellis slapped her again.

"Each one gets harder."

Ellis went back to his inspection of her body, with his hands. Helen glared at him. She did not speak. Ellis was in no hurry in his play. He caressed her breasts through the thin material of her blouse. She wore no bra. Her full breasts needed no support.

Ellis aroused Helen's nipples to erection. Helen continued to glare at Ellis. She was coldly determined not to respond. She had already lost the fight. Her vagina was on Ellis' side. Ellis saw the vein on her neck throbbing. He knew her heart was beating fast.

Ellis pulled her blouse out of her belt. He tore the blouse open. He took her erect nipple into his mouth. He bit it sharply. He did the same thing to her other nipple. Tears filled her eyes. She glared at him. Ellis opened his shirt. He pulled Helen to him. He pressed her breasts to his chest, as he kissed her unresponsive mouth.

Ellis was in no hurry. He slid his hands slowly up her thighs. He slid her tight skirt up with his hands. He slid the skirt up over the swell of her hips. He slid his hands, over the silk covered globes of her ass. He continued to kiss her unresponsive lips.

"You will be much more responsive, with a red ass."

"Go to hell."

Ellis slapped her again.

Tears were in her eyes. None of them had spilled down her face. Ellis unbuckled her belt, and pulled it from her skirt loops. Ellis pushed her down onto her stomach.

"It was thoughtful of you, to have brought your own belt."

Ellis used the belt on her ass. He did not hit her hard enough to leave bruises. He knew his slaps to her face had not bruised her. He was not a novice in this game.

The lashes of the belt, were firm and methodical. They covered every square inch of her ass. The pain built to an intolerable level. Helen kicked her feet, as she screamed. Ellis paused in his spanking.

"I'm sure you'll be receptive to my kiss. Or, shall I continue to warm your ass?

Helen was crying. She had no intention of begging. Helen was cold, in her determination not to cooperate. Her vagina was still on Ellis' side. It was not cold. Ellis went back to covering her ass with the leather. She resisted for only a short time.

"I'll kiss you. I won't like it. But, I'll do it."

Ellis pulled her up onto her knees.

"You do not have to like any of it. You only have to do it. I am your master. You will call me master, before I'm done with you."

Helen kissed Ellis. Her kiss was full, without passion. Ellis broke the kiss. His hands were invasive in his explorations of her lush body.

"I could make you call me master right now. I will not force the words from you. You will call me master, because I have mastered you."

"You can fuck me. You cannot master me. Many have tried. All have failed"

Ellis smiled deeply.

"Kiss your master."

Helen glared at him. He slapped her sharply.

"I don't care if you like it or not. You will obey me. I am your master right now."

Helen knelt up, and kissed Ellis fully. There was no passion in her kiss. Ellis stroked her open vagina through her damp panties as she kissed him. Her passion raised. She put none of it into her kiss. Her mechanical kiss was wet and active.

Ellis watched her struggle to maintain her control, as he became more insistent with his hand. Helen moaned, as her passion rose. Still, she gave Ellis none of her passion.

Ellis pushed her to the floor, onto her back. He sat back a little, as he placed his feet onto Helen's stomach. He smiled down at her, as he had a drink from the bar.

"We have a lot of time. I'm in no hurry. I'll drink your passion. You'll feed it to me. You will call me master. You are quite pretty on your back. Almost as pretty, as you were on your knees."

Ellis continued to look down at her, as he removed his erection from his pants. He masturbated as he viewed her reclining form. Ellis removed his feet from Helen's stomach. He pulled her panties from her. He returned to his seat and his masturbation.

"Open your legs."

He put the panties under his nose and breathed in.

"You can't hold out long. I can smell your passion. Your hips are rocking. You can't keep them still."

Ellis continued to masturbate, as he slid onto his knees on the floor beside Helen. He fondled her intimately. He fondled and kissed her tits. He stroked her open vagina. Helen let him have access to her body. Ellis raised her passion as he masturbated.

Helen began to moan. Her passion was raising, outside of her control. She remained firm, in her determination to give him nothing. He would have to take it from her.

Helen was starting to raise to her orgasm, when Ellis stopped fondling her body. He did not stop his own masturbation. He rose to his orgasm. He ejaculated on Helen's face and tits. Ellis rose back up onto his seat. He covered Helen completely with a blanket. Ellis returned to his drink. He lowered the security windows. He enjoyed the view.

CHAPTER

Ellis pulled Helen to her feet. He led her into the beach house. The driver unloaded the baggage into the house. He drove away. He would check in at a local motel, and stay on call. Ellis took Helen into the kitchen.

He did not release her from her bondage, as he stripped her clothing from her. He used a knife to cut Helen's blouse from her body. He led her to a hot tub on the porch. Ellis stripped his clothes off. He pulled Helen into the hot water.

Ellis fondled Helen intimately. He kissed her breasts between sharp bites. His hand rose her passion between her legs. Helen was open and receptive. She still would not give him anything, but contempt from her eyes.

Ellis sank his erection into her. Helen's hips worked without her control. He fucked her fully and deeply. She rose to a small orgasm. She could not hold it in. She sang the ancient song of passion. Ellis ejaculated into her body, then pushed her away from him. He spoke almost casually.

"Nice piece of ass. I'll enjoy myself tonight. Tomorrow, you'll enjoy it also. Or, you'll pretend to enjoy it. I don't care either way."

Helen was crying softly. Ellis ignored her. He enjoyed the view, and a drink from the attached bar.

Ellis fucked her several times that night. He fucked for his pleasure. He took pleasure in her cold determination, not to give him any of her passion. She found passion, from his violation of her. She shared none of it with Ellis. He was pleased, as he placed her into bondage on his bed.

He locked a collar onto her neck. The chain was attached to the head board of his bed. He bound her hands in the front of her body. He settled into sleep. He took no thought of her pleasure that night. He smiled, as he slipped into sleep. He would bring her pleasure tomorrow. She would give it all to him. She would call him master.

He had awakened in the middle of that night. He had lay on the bed and watched Helen sleep. He was patient. He watched her sleeping that night, just as he watched Kate in her sleep this night. Ellis had watched Helen that night, with anticipation in his mind.

This night he watched Kate sleep, with a pain in his heart. The pain was as real, as the pain Kate had received from Evelyn's whip. He wanted to cry. He sobbed a tear less cry, as he watched Kate sleeping in her bed.

He knew that she was serious in her demands. He knew he could not face her. He stroked his lifeless legs. He could not feel them. He could not move them. He could deal with the loss of his legs.

He stroked his face. One side, felt soft and filled with life. The other side was dead to his touch. The hard rough scars filled his hand with revulsion. He knew how disfigured his face was.

He was glad his eye went with his beauty. He could not see the scars, when he looked straight into the mirror. He could not bring himself to turn that side of his face to the mirror. He would cry if he did. He would cry for the lose of his beauty. He would cry for his loss of Kate. His sadness sat like a gloomy cloud over his life.

It had changed so suddenly. Kate had shone in her passion, and lust, in the fish bowl. He was shocked at her demands, and her fury, when she returned home.

He felt as if the destruction of her house at her own hands, was a destruction of their relationship. He could not think abut it. His thoughts returned to his first weekend of bondage with Helen.

He missed her so much. His heart still ached for her presence in his life. The accident took so much of his life. He thought that Kate would at least bring some of it back. His heart would never mend, if he lost Kate also.

CHAPTER.

Ellis woke Helen up with his mouth on her vagina. He licked her awake. He reveled in her passion. Her vagina was awake, before she was. He had started quite gently. She was close to her orgasm, as she roused to consciousness. In her passion she did not remember her bondage, or her resolve.

She remembered her bondage, as she put her bound hands to his head. She could not awaken her resolve to resist him. Her orgasm was full and deep. She shared her passion, with his mouth on her vagina. She shuddered with pleasure in her afterglow.

He smiled at her, as he rose to his feet next to her.

"Your passion is sweet. I love the taste of you arousal."

"Asshole."

Ellis slapped her. He found a flush of pleasure in his dominance, as he did.

"I will not force you to call me master. I'll accept no insult. You'll serve me with your body. You will smile as you do."

Ellis slapped her again.

"I want to see your smile right now. I'll slap you until you do. The more I slap you, the harder it will get."

Helen put on a plastic smile. It was all she could manage.

"That is close enough. You'll smile for real, before much longer."

Helen had to bite her tongue. She wanted to curse him. She knew Ellis would slap her, if she did. She had shared her passion with him this morning. She was coldly determined, it would be the last time.

Even in her resolve, she knew she would lose the battle. Helen loved the kiss of the whip, as much as Ellis loved to kiss with it. She never gave up her lust. It always had to be taken from her.

Ellis released her hands from bondage. He loosened the chain from the bed. He left it locked to her collar. Ellis took her to the bathroom. He locked the chain to the shiny new hardware on the floor by the toilet.

"Take care of yourself. Clean yourself up. Your clothes are on the counter."

Ellis left her to herself. He went to the kitchen, and started the coffee. He went to the guest room, and took his own shower. He slipped on a robe as he returned to the kitchen.

Ellis set up coffee and pastries on the table before the picture window. It was a beautiful day. He knew it was too cold right now, to sit outside. He would enjoy the ocean view, from the warmth of the house.

Ellis went to the bathroom. Helen was sitting on the chair, in front of the vanity. She scowled at him when he entered. She was dressed in sexy underwear. Her legs were encased in silk. Her garter belt held her stocking smoothly to her legs. Her high heels were buckled onto her ankles. Her hair was a mess. She had no make up on.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers