Kate's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Ellis walked up to her. He slapped her soundly. His voice was harsh and cold. She could hear the feral tone, in his commanding voice.

"Bitch. Whore. Fix your hair. Put your make up on. Greet me with flirting eyes when I enter. I will return. I'll carry my whip when I do. I'll beat you every half hour until you smile at me, and greet me warmly. I will not be gentle."

Ellis left the room. Helen knew he was serious. She smiled to herself. She thought of defying him again. Her vagina flushed with sexual arousal as the thought came to her mind. She was sure her lust would be satisfied, without her cooperation. She would accede to his demands. She would not share her excitement, or her passion, with him.

Her lust was raging, as she fixed her hair. She meticulously applied her make up. She used her make up to accentuate her eyes. She wanted to look as wanton as she felt. Helen was pleased with her reflection as she sat awaiting Ellis' return.

Ellis paused from his memories, as Kate rolled over in her sleep. She was as beautiful in her sleep as Helen had been in life. Ellis thought for a moment that he would cry. He need to so much. His eye filled with tears. He could not release them.

His heart was breaking, as he watched Kate in her sleep. She roused from her slumber. He waited for her to speak. She ignored him, as she stepped around the destruction of her house.

Ellis was sure that her morning bath would bring her passion back. He watched her masturbate. His hope grew, as he watched her orgasm. His hope fled, when she cursed him as she left the house. He sat stunned. He was not used to losing any battle. He felt defeated. He almost cried.

Ellis could only follow Kate's electronic foot prints, in her flight from him. He watched the monitor that connected him to her foreign account. Every time she used the card her location was reveled to him.

It brought him little comfort to know where she was. He could not see her. He ached inside, wanting to let his eye caress her body. Her beauty brought him as much pleasure, as his disfigured face brought him pain.

He wanted to go to the hotel, that she had checked into. He wanted to flee from the safety, of his elegant, richly furnished, room. He wanted to beg her to return. He had not been this unhappy, since the first days after the accident. His body shuddered, with it's need to release his sorrow. His iron steel will, would not allow it.

He had no choice but to wait, and hope. He was patient. He had little hope. He returned to his memories, as he waited.

Ellis returned to the bathroom. He carried his whip lightly in his hand. He was ready to use it. He was determined in his intent. He was determined in his domination.

When he entered the room, Helen was picture perfect in her appearance. She looked up at him. Her smile was plastic. The passion, that sparkled in her eyes, was real.

Ellis pulled her to her feet. He kissed her unresponsive lips. He left his lips in place, as he used the whip on her nearly naked ass. He said nothing as he lashed her.

Helen's resolve evaporated, as her passion grew. She began to to kiss him with an animated mouth. Her skilled mouth held no passion for him. He accepted her submissiveness. He knew that she would give her passion to him, before the night was done. He was patient in his intent.

Ellis' passion was raised by his use of the whip, and Helen's kiss. He pushed her back down onto the chair. He opened his robe. He pushed his erection into her mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back. Hold your wrists."

Helen wanted to acknowledge the order. She wanted to say 'yes master.' It would be the first time. She had been successful, in all of her earlier experiences. She had given some of them her passion. She had found lust in her abuse. She had never acknowledged her submission, to any of them. The erection in her mouth kept her resolve intact.

Ellis was not hurried in is pleasure. He slowly fucked Helen's mouth for his own pleasure. His orgasm was full and rich. He found pleasure in it. He would not find either passion, or lust, until she did.

Ellis unchained her. He lead her by the chain, still locked to her wide leather collar. He led her to the table. He served her coffee. He served her a pastry. He chose the pastry. He was in full control. His service to her was for his pleasure, not hers. Ellis enjoyed the scenery. Both inside the house, and outside.

Helen was as beautiful as Kate. She was just as passionate. He smiled as he watched her, in his mind. Helen's eyes were alive with passion. Her hips rocked quietly in her arousal. Ellis knew that she ached with her need. She would have to wait until she begged. Ellis was patient. He would not let his passion, or his lust, hurry him.

Ellis stood up. He led Helen to the den by the chain attached to her throat. He lowered the thin cable from the ceiling. Ellis snapped the padded restraints onto her wrists. He raised her hands above her head, until she was just barely on her toes. He used his whip on her. He covered her ass, and thighs, with thin red welts. He finished with out a word.

He stopped, just before she screamed from the pain. He walked from her. He switched off the light as he left. The heavy curtains blocked the bright sunlight from the window. He left her crying in the dark.

Ellis returned in a half an hour. He snapped on the light. While she was still blinded by the light, he kissed her deeply. She responded with animation, but no passion.

Ellis said nothing. He used his whip on her body again. He left the room as suddenly, as he did the first time. He said nothing. His commands were clearly evident in his actions.

Helen's will, was as strong as Ellis' was. If not for her vagina, she would have won her battle. Her vagina had escaped any control she thought she had over it.

Helen stood in her bondage, as she raged with desire. Her hips rocked. She was still determined in her will. Helen's tears of frustration flowed across her cheeks, as she waited in her bondage.

Ellis returned twice more with his whip. Each time Helen's kiss became more passionate. Neither time, they were good enough for Ellis. When Ellis returned again, Helen met his kiss with passion.

She rubbed herself against his body, as she explored his mouth with her tongue. She was breathless with the kiss. Her hips rocked, as she rubbed her pubic mound against his erection. She knew he was as hot as she was.

Ellis removed her bra. He cut the bra straps. He handled her breasts roughly. He delivered shots of pain as he pinched her nipples. He stood back. He used his whip on her naked tits. He used the whip to bring her pain, not bruises.

Helen whimpered in her need. She wanted to beg for his caress. She wanted to beg for his lips on hers. She wanted to beg for her violation. She managed to keep her will intact.

Ellis lowered her arms. He released her from the cable. He left her hands bound. Helen's arms ached. Helen wanted to rub her arms. All she could do was stretch them and move them.

Ellis sat on the chair. He stroked his erection.

"Show me your passion. Masturbate for me. Do it on your knees before me."

Helen wanted to say 'yes master.' She barely kept her silence. She sank to her knees. Her vagina could not be denied it's pleasure. Helen masturbated for herself. She became lost in her passion. Ellis' lustful eyes caressed her, as she masturbated. His gaze rose her lust.

She wished she was on stage. She wished there were a hundred eyes on her, instead of one. She preformed a dance of lust for her audience of one. She neared her orgasm, when Ellis pulled her head to his erection. He used her mouth. He masturbated into it. He finished, as Helen rose to her orgasm.

Helen's orgasm failed, as Ellis slapped her to the floor. He quickly released her hands. He rebound them behind her back. He chained her to the couch. He left her crying on the floor, in the dark. Ellis took a walk on the beach.

When Ellis returned, he walked into the den. He said nothing to Helen. She was laying in her side. She had managed to get her head onto a pillow on the floor.

The light blinded her, as Ellis opened the heavy curtain in the room. The sunlight shined onto Helen like a spotlight. Ellis released her hands. He pulled her up onto her feet. He took her into the bathroom. He again chained her to the floor.

His words were casual.

Fix yourself. Your clothes are on the vanity. I think you need some exercise. I'll take my new pet for a walk."

The words infuriated Helen. She raged as she took a bath. She was angry down where she lived, thinking about being anyone's pet. When Helen left her bath, all of her passion, and her excitement, was gone. Only her anger remained.

On the vanity was a skimpy swim suit bottom, and a container of sun block. The bathing suit bottom infuriated her more. She was seething, as she pulled it on. She rubbed the sun block everywhere she could reach. She sat in her fury, as she waited her masters command. The thought in her mind infuriated her. She was as furious at herself, as she was with Ellis.

Ellis walked into the bathroom. He took her into his arms, as her roughly pulled her to her feet. She was stiff in his arms. She did not respond to him in any way. Ellis pushed her away from him onto the floor. He used his whip on her back and ass.

"I'll try again. A pet is always glad to see her master. I'll beat you until you are a well behaved pet."

Ellis left her crying on the floor. She was angry. She also feared Ellis' wrath. She knew he would not back down. Her vagina was still on Ellis' side. Her vagina dampened her bathing suit bottom. She was furious at herself about it.

She sat at the vanity, and brushed her hair. It calmed her. Her wet vagina, did not yet control her hands. She refused to masturbate, even though her vagina wanted it.

When Ellis returned, Helen rose to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she tiptoed up to kiss him. She put as much passion as she could find, into the kiss. The passion was not high. Anger still ruled her mind. Her anger flared, when Ellis patted her on the head.

"Come. Follow me. It is time for your lunch."

Ellis bound her hands behind her back. He stopped to rub the sun screen onto her back. He led her to the table. Ellis sat her before a bowl of food. The food had been cut into bite sized pieces.

"Eat like a good pet. Then we'll go play on the beach."

Helen's anger returned in spades. She looked up at Ellis. She growled deep in her throat. Ellis said nothing. He used his whip on her back, and on the sides of her thighs.

"Be a good pet. Mind your manners."

Helen's voice was silent. Her eyes flashed with anger and outrage. Ellis' voice was hard, and cold, as he slapped her.

"Get that look out of your eyes, or I'll beat it out of them."

Helen lowered her head to the plate. She obediently ate her food, without her hands or silverware. She calmed herself as she ate. She looked up at Ellis when she was done.

She smiled like a pet, for her master. She was again furious at the thought in her head. She was not sure wither she as more angry at Ellis, or herself.

Ellis wiped her face. He patted her on the head.

"Come. It's time to play."

Ellis knew that they would be alone on the beach. There was no public access. Ellis led Helen by a pet leash, that he could release or wind up. He left her hands bound behind her back.

Ellis took his pet for a walk. He reeled her in on regular occasions. He kissed her with passion. He fondled her passion back to a kindling point. The fire between Helen's legs was raging.

Ellis knew that he would have to give her some relief, or her body would stop responding. He rose her passion to full. He pushed her onto her stomach, across a log of drift wood. He knew the rough texture of the log, would abraded her skin.

He rolled her bathing suit bottom from her full ass. He took her from behind. He fucked her deeply. He was not fast or rough. The roughness of the log was enough. He used his erection, to raise her passion.

Helen resisted as long as she could. When her passion took her by the throat, and shook her, her lust was set free. She had no thoughts of control. She fucked Ellis with passion. She cried out in her lust. The noises from deep in her throat, were not growls. They were the sounds of passion.

Helen's orgasm took her completely. She abraded her sensitive skin on her stomach, as she writhed in her pleasure.

Ellis returned her skimpy bottoms up onto her ass. He pulled her onto her feet. He kissed her with passion. Ellis patted her on the head

"Good girl. You train so well."

The anger returned to Helen's mind. She glared at him for only a moment. Ellis' sharp slap to her face, lowered her eyes. She smiled at him. She hid her anger. She obeyed him like a good pet. Inside she seethed.

Ellis continued his arousal of her body as they walked. Helen was in heat, when they returned to the house. Helen was glad, Ellis led her to the hot tub. The wind was cold on her body, as the sun began to set. Ellis ignored her, as he watched the sun set on a successful day. He knew that he had almost captured Helen's mind, the way he had already captured her body.

Ellis' attention flew from his memories, as he saw the flashing signal on the monitor. Kate had accessed her foreign account. Ellis called up the information. He sat stunned, when he saw that she had withdrawn $10,000 in cash.

There was panic in his mind. He pictured Kate withdrawing the money, and fleeing from the city. And, from him. His thoughts flew in a thousand directions. He could not think straight. It was like right after the accident.

He knew that he had lost Helen. He knew it when they loaded him into the ambulance. He had heard her die. Her screams, erased all of the joy he ever had. He had found no joy in his life, until he had found Kate.

His thoughts were just as chaotic then, as they were right now. His eye filled with tears. His mind was in a panic. He could not live through another loss, like his loss of Helen. He almost cried. He knew there were as many tears in him, as there were thoughts right now.

Ellis calmed his mind. He knew somehow that Kate had not left the city. He was sure that she would return home. He hoped he was right. He could not think about losing her. He immersed his mind back into his memories of Helen that first time.

CHAPTER

Ellis pulled Helen from the hot tub. He led her into the house, by the lash on her collar. Ellis ordered her to strip off her bathing suit bottom. Ellis sat her at the table. Ellis heated two catered meals in the micro wave.

Ellis sat down to dinner, as if nothing had happened. He payed no attention to Helen's nakedness. He ate in silence. He poured Helen's wine glass full. He kept it full. His only words through the meal, was his insistence that she drink.

After the meal, Ellis took her into the den. He knelt her on her knees before him. He handed her a potent, sweet alcohol drink. Helen was almost tipsy when she had finished the drink. Ellis did not speak, as he led her into the bathroom. He pushed her towards the large bath tub.

"Get cleaned up. Your clothes will be on the vanity. You make a good pet. Now we'll see how good a whore you are. Get ready for your date. Your customer will be here soon."

Helen's eyes flew open. She was furious and indignant. She seethed with anger. She sent her anger to Ellis, with her words.

"Not a chance in hell."

Ellis reacted instantly. He slapped her. He used his whip, on her naked body.

"Bitch. Whore. You belong to me. I am your master. Wither you call me master or not, you will obey me. You will turn a trick for me. You'll please my customer. You'll be just as good a whore, as you were a pet. You'll please my customer, or I'll sell you to the slave trader. You'll turn a trick for me, or a thousand for him."

Ellis slapped her, as he pushed her into the empty tub. He set the controls. The bath began to fill. Helen was standing in the tub crying, when he left.

"Get yourself ready. Smile when I return."

Ellis left the room, quite pleased with himself. He called his driver, and gave him instructions.

Helen sank into the hot water. The water brought her fresh pain from her bruised ass, and her abraded stomach. Her passion was raised against her will. She began to masturbate. She was angry at herself for being excited, about turning a trick for Ellis. She was sure in her mind, Ellis was serious about the customer.

Turning a trick as a whore, was a favorite fantasy of hers. Her passion rose to orgasm quickly. Her body trembled and shook, as she found her pleasure. She was still angry at herself for being excited.

She went to the vanity. The clothes, were the clothes of a whore. Her underwear was almost non existent. The panties were crotchless. The strapless bra was small and thin. They were both bright red. The thin red skirt was short and slit on the side. It sat low on her hips.

The material clung to her body. Her tube top was elastic. The top left her shoulders and her midriff bare. Her silk stockings, and her high heels, were also red. The tall heels shined, as she buckled them onto her ankles.

Helen sat at the vanity. She brushed and styled her hair. She applied her makeup. She made her face up, as bright and bold as her clothes were. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror.

She saw a street whore looking back at her. She would fit in nicely on any street corner. She decided in her mind to be the best whore there was. She flushed with arousal, as she thought of standing on the street corner flagging down a customer.

She wanted to masturbate. She was trembling with passion. Her breath was ragged. Her heart was beating strongly. She could not sit and wait for Ellis. She paced like a cat in a cage.

Ellis came to her. He took her into his arms. She kissed him with passion. She tried to not share her excitement with him. She could not hold it back. Her kiss was deep and passionate.

Ellis fondled her crudely, as he received her passion through her kiss. Her kiss came, not from just her lips. Her body kissed his, as she rubbed herself against him. Her passion was full. She knew her lust was not far away.

Still, a part of her refused to give herself to him. There was still defiance within her. Her defiance was melting away from her. She was sure it would be gone soon.

Ellis returned her to the den. He bound her hands behind her back. He bound her by a chain, to the floor in the middle of the room. He walked around her. He was pleased.

"You look like a whore. You had better act like one."

Ellis pushed her to the floor. He bared her ass. He used his whip on her. He whipped her with methodical precision."

"If my customer is not pleased, you will be bruised from your neck to your knees. You will cry all the way to the slave block."

Helen experienced a flash of fear for the first time. Ellis was so serious, she was afraid that he would actually do it. There was fear in her mind. There was lust in her vagina. She raged with her passion, and her need. She was totally excited. The fear was like spice on fine food. Her eyes sparkled.

She startled when the door bell rang. Ellis went to her. He placed a blindfold on her eyes. He growled at her, with menace in his voice.

"Entertain my customer. He had better be smiling when he leaves. He did not pay for a cold whore."

Ellis let his driver in. He led him to the den. Ellis stroked her open vagina through her clothes, as he spoke.

"I told you she was beautiful. She is also hot."

Helen's passion flared. She moaned aloud. Ellis pushed her towards the man before her. She stumbled. She would have fallen, but for the mans arms which caught her. She had barely caught her balance, when the man kissed her lewdly. His hands were as crude as his kiss. The driver released her hands.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers