Kate's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

"Strip for me whore. Don't tell me your name. I don't care. You are just another nameless cunt to me. You'll please me. You'll show me your passion, while you fuck me."

The man pushed her away from him. She caught her balance. She wished she could see his face. She wished she could excite him with her eyes. She wet her lips, as she slowly removed her tube top, and her tiny bra. She could feel the lust from his eyes caressing her. She could feel his lust on her body. She slowly removed her skirt. She posed for him. His voice was filled with passion.

'Get your slut mouth over here. Crawl on your knees. A whore looks best on her knees."

Helen sank to her knees, She crawled to him. He fondled her body. He left no part of her body untouched. He invaded her body with his rough hand. His fingers sank easily into the wet slickness of her vagina.

"Just like I like them, hot and ready."

Helen felt her face flush with embarrassment. Right then she was glad for the blindfold. He pushed her head onto his erection.

"Suck my cock, bitch."

The crude words excited her, as much as his crude hands had. She sucked his cock, like a street whore earning her money. She knew that Ellis was watching. She was sure that he liked to watch, as much as she liked an audience.

She sucked her customer's cock like a pro. She had sucked a lot of them. She had never been payed to suck a cock before.

Helen's hands went to her vagina, as she sucked her customers cock. Her passion was already high. Her hands brought her higher. Her orgasm began, before her customer's did. She did not have to think about her job, as she shuddered in her pleasure.

The customer held her head, as he used her mouth to masturbate with. Helen was rising to her next orgasm when the customer filled her mouth with his salty semen. Helen drank it like fine wine. She had always liked the taste.

The customer pushed her away from him. Her hands never left her vagina. She danced a dance of lust for her customer, from the floor, on her back. She sang out her orgasm for his pleasure. And, because she was compelled to do so by her lust. Helen lay back in her afterglow for only a moment.

She continued to dance on her back. She spoke in a low sultry voice. Her hand handled her body, as crudely as he had. Her orgasms had not cooled her passion. She could hear it in her voice.

"Do you want to fuck me? My cunt is as wet, as my mouth was. The honey between my legs tastes sweet. It'll raise your passion again. I would love to feed your mouth my passion, before you fill me with yours. My tits are hard thinking about it. My cunt is full. It is seeping out. You could drink deeply from me."

Helen masturbated as she talked. Her hands were wet with her secretions. She brought her hand up to her mouth. She sucked her fingers lewdly.

"Come share the taste with me. You'll love the taste of my passion, from my wet cunt."

The driver slid his pants off his legs. He knelt on the floor between Helen's legs. He knelt his head down. His mouth was greedy. He licked her open slit. His tongue lapped up her nectar. Helen began to orgasm. She filled his mouth with her flowing passion.

Helen's lust took her away. There was no thoughts. Only demands. Her vagina took control of her body. She lived her orgasm. Her vagina wanted more. Her voice this time, was not one of seduction. It was a voice of demand.

"Lick me. Do it now. Drink your fill. Fill me with your cock. Fill me with your lust. I'm a whore. Fuck me like one. Fuck me now, asshole."

The driver's lust could not be held back. He pulled his head up. His face was wet and shiny. He crawled forward. He sank his erection into Helen's body. Helen pulled his head down, as he fucked her in long full thrusts of his erection. Helen licked his face. She loved the taste of her own vagina. She made love to woman a lot, just for the taste of it. She was content to taste herself, on the man's face.

Her vagina fucked of it's own accord. It fucked to an ancient rhythm. Helen loved the sensations. The customers crudeness had dampened her adore. Her orgasms from her own hand, were better than this.

She knew that she was a whore tonight, fucking for her master. It was exciting. Nothing more. She wished she had not used the term master, in her thoughts. This time she was not furious at herself. It seemed natural somehow.

Helen felt pleasure, when her customer exploded in his orgasm. It felt pleasant, as the warm fluid covered her womb. She found pleasure. There was no passion, in her acceptance of his ejaculating erection. She found satisfaction in a job well done.

She was sure her master would be pleased. It was much easier for her to think of having been a whore for her master, than to have been raped by the crude stranger who laid beside her.

Helen was shocked by the closeness of Ellis' voice. She blushed, knowing he had been watching, and listening, so intimately to it all.

"I told you she was hot. Tell your friends. I put her out, every weekend."

Helen blushed further, as she heard his words. Helen lay on her back. She heard the man dress and leave. When the door closed, Ellis removed her blind fold. He released her chain from the floor. He took her to the large bath tub. It was full of hot water.

"Clean your filthy body."

Ellis used her mouth to masturbate with, as Helen washed the customer off her body. Ellis was excited. His passion was full. He did not share it with Helen. He masturbated into her mouth, for his own pleasure.

He would share his passion with Helen, when Helen shared her passion with him. He would not accept her passion, until she called him master. He was as coldly determined in this, as he was in his business deals.

Ellis' attention was snapped back to the here and now, as Kate entered her access code into her security station. Several of his monitors lit up. He was surprised to see her, with the beautiful woman that accompanied her. He was stunned as listened to her speak. Her words were like knives in his heart. He knew that he had lost her. He had one small glimmer of hope. Perhaps sleep would calm her.

His eyes were tired. He had slept little cat nap here and there. He had eaten nothing, since Kate had began her rampage in her house. He had drank some alcohol, but not much. He did drink orange juice to slake his thirst. He sat in stunned silence, as he watched Linda rock Kate to sleep.

He heard Kate's crying. He watched Linda rock Kate. His heart broke. He wanted so much, to be held, and rocked, like that. He yearned for his mother. He yearned for Helen. He yearned for Kate. His exhaustion claimed him in his chair.

Ellis woke from his fitful sleep. He has rested. But, not much. He checked the time. It was four o'clock. He saw Kate and Linda fast asleep. Kate looked relaxed. She seemed to be resting in her sleep.

Ellis rolled himself into the bathroom. He used the toilet. He used a sling to pull him up, and into the tub. The water was hot and swirling. He used the tub so much, he kept it full, and hot, all the time. He relaxed in the water. It was not easy, getting in and out of his chair.

The hot swirling water relaxed him first, then it invigorated him. His mind calmed. He lived with only one small hope. Helen's resolve not to call him master, was as strong as Kate's resolve was last night.

He had broken Helen's resolve. He would break Kate's resolve also. His logic did not remove the worry from his mind. Or, the terror from his heart.

Ellis returned to his chair. He returned to his virtual reality world, of monitors and computers. He watched Kate sleep. His single ray of hope brought him back to his memories of Helen so long ago.

CHAPTER

Ellis pulled Helen from the tub. He assaulted her with his lust. He drove her passion higher. He brought her to the brink, then denied her completion. His lust covered her like a thick sensuous cloud. When Ellis thought she could take no more, he commanded her.

"Show me your passion. Fuck for me."

Ellis laid her on the bed. He placed a dildo in her hand. He knelt next to her and masturbated. Helen took the dildo with intent. She used the dildo in her wet vagina. She caressed her vagina with it. Her thrusts increased their force, and rhythm, as her passion raised. She fucked herself with hard deep thrusts, as her orgasm expanded to fullness.

Ellis watched. He loved to watch. He always had. Ellis found his orgasm, as Helen found hers. His erection ejaculated it's warm fluid onto Helen's full breasts.

Ellis' passion was satisfied. He was not. He used his finger to scoop up the sticky puddles from Helen's breasts. He put his finger into her mouth. The last bit of defiance came into her eyes, as he wiped his finger onto her tongue.

Ellis slapped her. It shocked her. Her defiance softened into submission, as Ellis continued to clean his semen from her chest. He wiped it all up, delivering it to Helen's mouth.

He relaxed back. He commanded Helen's attention, with his hand in her hair. He slowly guided her head around his body. Helen caressed him with her mouth, as it slid over his body. Helen savored the deep musky male taste.

When she had kissed all of his body, he kissed all of hers. She had used her lips to kiss him. He used his whip to kiss her. He kissed her, then fondled the warm spots.

His hand was as insistent, as his whip. Helen was in full heat. The stripes of pain, turned to liquid pleasure. Her passion raged. Her vagina wept it's sweet secretions. Helen was taken by her lust.

Ellis drug her from the bed. He sat her on the chair. He handed her Silk stockings.

"Put these on. For your master."

Helen was trembling as she complied. There was no defiance left in her. Ellis handed her the garters.

"Put these on. For your master."

"Yes sir."

The response surprised Helen. Her lust controlled her voice, and her hands. Ellis handed her the high heels.

"Put these on. For your master."

"Yes sir,"

The response seemed natural to Helen. She was watching herself react, as Ellis watched her.

Ellis knelt her in the middle of the room. He lashed at her body. His lashes were not frantic. They were coldly precise. He stopped. He stood before her.

"You will beg. You will call me master. You will offer me your virginity. I will have you all, right now. I will not wait long. I'll send you home, alone with the driver."

Helen had only one virginity. The idea of giving it up to Ellis, both frightened her and excited her. It made no difference what she thought, her lust controlled her body. Her eyes were shining. She shivered, when she heard herself speak.

"Please master. Please take me. I am yours. I give all of myself to you. Take my virginity. Fill me with your lust. Please master."

Ellis took Helen to the bed. He shared his passion with her. He rose her to intense orgasms. He continued, until Helen was completely taken away by her lust. Ellis put her on her stomach. He bound her hands behind her back He used a lubricant on her ass and his erection. As he greased her, he slipped his fingers into her tight asshole.

"Master it will hurt so much."

"Yes it will. Only for a moment. The moment will seem like forever. But, it will only be a moment."

"Yes master."

Ellis took Helen's virginity. She screamed. She kicked. She cried. As the pain lessened, Helen was carried away from her body. She watched in intense pleasure. Her vagina used her hips, to fuck her master with her ass.

CHAPTER

Sunday morning, Ellis and Helen had breakfast together. They flirted with their eyes. The were both deeply content. They enjoyed their breakfast together. The did not discuss the game.

Neither one of them, wanted to bring their game into the real world. Their work kept them both occupied. They sometimes went to social functions together, when it was beneficial to both of their businesses.

They kept their games private from their everyday world. They never talked about them. They only played them. They were coming home from one of their games, when the accident occurred.

Ellis almost cried, as he remembered. He always, almost cried, when he remembered. He thought of losing Kate. His sorrow was almost unbearable. After the accident he had sat several times with the revolver in his lap.

He never raised it. He just pet it and thought of using it. The revolver went away, as his deep depression slowly faded from his life. He did not think he would survive, if he lost Kate also.

He snapped to attention, as Kate stirred in the bed. He watched her and Linda make gentle love. He could feel her pleasure in the act. He watched them raise their passion, in the tub. He shared her pleasure. He could find no passion in himself.

He watched her dress. He sat in stunned silence, as she sat the cell phone by her bed, as she said good by to him. He could see in her eyes, she was coldly intent in her demands. He cried. The tears flowed from his only eye. His hands were trembling as he made the call. He hoped that he had not waited to long.

*

Note: I will give you closure, for a Christmas present.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers