Kate's Awakening

Story Info
Kate discovers the joy of submitting herself to a stranger.
5k words
4.33
48.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moira_
Moira_
5 Followers

Kate stood on the bow of the vessel, her thin arms crossed over her ample chest. Even in her field clothes, she couldn't hide the delicious curves of her breasts, waist, and hips. The buxom brunette set her steely blue-grey gaze over the gently lapping waves that seemed to be exactly the same color, letting her thoughts wander away, adrift in the boredom that had become her settled life. The salty breeze picked up tendrils of her long, thick hair and she quickly pulled the wayward strands back into her ponytail.

Kate was one of those rare people who truly loved her work. As a marine biologist working for a world-class marine science institution, she was able to marry her love for science and fieldwork with her strong leadership abilities. She ran a small department of about a dozen other scientists and laboratory specialists that studied marine mammal acoustics and was responsible both for the scientific integrity of the department, as well as managing the department's business development, contracting, administrative and other responsibilities. Kate hated to admit it, but as good as she was at the science, her real prowess was in leading. And if she was being perfectly honest, this combination of responsibilities suited her very well.

The only trouble, if anyone could call it trouble, was that Kate's personal life always seemed to take a back seat. Although plenty of the department's employees had them, a family and children never really figured into Kate's priorities. She had plenty of sexual partners, and was even near marriage at one point, but it never seemed to be quite right for her. And what's more, she never worked very hard to make it happen. Things were fine... working, content.. fine. So for the past six years since she finished graduate school, she didn't feel that anything was particularly missing.

But on this sultry August day, as the vessel plowed the waves toward port, Kate noticed a growing restlessness. She shifted her weight from one long, pale, muscular leg to another as she considered. While every little thing in her life was completely under her control, functioning as normal, she couldn't quite put her finger on what seemed to be causing her this recurring restlessness.

As the vessel sided up, Kate ran her final checks with the crew, gave instructions for muster at first light the day after tomorrow, and departed the docks. Unwillingly, she knew she needed some kind of release.

Within an hour, Kate was standing in her shower, beginning a transformation with which she was long familiar. Working in a male-dominated field and, moreover, holding a position in management, Kate had learned long ago that playing the part in large measure also meant dressing the part and acting the part. At work, Kate wore her long, thick hair up and back - in a ponytail, a bun, or some other iteration that was designed to tame her sensual tresses. To meetings, she wore conservative trouser suits and blazers. In the field, she wore field clothes and boots. But there was something so decidedly feminine about Kate that she often felt her attempts to hide her femininity were moot. Her figure was not thin enough to be boyish; it was healthy, curvy and strong. She was muscular; that was true. And her muscles came from the hard physical work she did on the boats alongside the rest of the crew. She knew no better way to earn the respect of a dozen men of all ages than to be smart, fair, and to pull more weight than anyone else. But anyone with eyes could see how deliciously sensual Kate's body really was. And at the end of a long work day, Kate wanted to feel that femininity again.

Standing in front of her full length mirror, she took in the sight of her own naked form: at the top, full, round breasts with dark pink nipples and strong shoulders. Her flat stomach and thin waist curved into very ample hips and a round, rosy ass that turned into muscular thighs. Her skin was soft and pale, and her features were classic. She was short, making all of these curves seem that much greater. Kate would never have called herself gorgeous, lovely, beautiful, or anything of the sort, though she had heard it from plenty of men and women alike. But she did know something: she knew she was desirable.

She stepped into the shower and let herself become engulfed in steam. She shampooed, shaved every bit of her body hair off, and, liking the way her hairless pussy felt, let her fingers stray back and forth against the soft skin of her labia. Kate's sensuality was never buried very deeply beneath her cool, collected outward appearance. Beneath that, though, she was nearly always on fire. The restlessness grew in Kate's belly, and she stroked a long index finger across her swelling slit. It had been a long week offshore and she needed the release that she knew she could bring herself to, each and every time. She sat down in the tub and leaned back against the wall, putting a long leg over the side of the tub. Her left hand went to her breasts, first one, then the other, while her right hand explored her slick pussy. Kate's index finger dipped fully into her tight heat, then pulled out slowly and rubbed lazy, playful circles over her aching clit while she pinched her bright pink nipples. Kate's slow play became more urgent and faster as the water fell in tiny droplets against her stomach, thighs, and breasts. Her slow circles built a faster momentum while she thought of her last encounter - not two weeks ago - with Sid and Mary, some of Kate's favorite friends.

__________

Kate and Mary were new friends whose friendship had developed an interesting turn one night. The three had been sitting at a small round booth in the back of a dark bar, Mary in the middle. Happily full of drink, and really only half-joking, Sid had dared Kate to kiss Mary. What he never expected was that Kate really could, would, and did. She moved Mary's martini out of the way, leaned over the table, and pulled Mary's head gently to the side. Kate pushed a lock of Mary's light hair over her ear, placed her warm hand gently on Mary's neck and cheek, and pressed her lips against Mary's pert little mouth. At first Mary was rigid, unsure. But within a half second, Kate used her tongue to part Mary's lips, running its tip on the underside of Mary's tongue, and Mary's resistance melted. Before long, the sensual dark brunette of Kate's hair was intermixed with Mary's, and all Sid could see was the two women's mouths parting occasionally in what was a prolonged and very heated kiss.

The noisy room was fully of diners, drinkers... but in their corner, Mary and Kate's world was quiet. Kate continued kissing Mary, stroking her face and neck, letting her hand slide down to Mary's breast and gently thumb her nipple. But at the same time, she also reached over to Sid's knee and ran her hand with slow deliberation up Sid's inner thigh. Her eyes were half closed and when they were open, they never left Mary's face. Kate's hand finally reached Sid's balls, and she stroked her hand delicately up and over his hardening shaft. Sid put his hand over Kate's, trying to decide whether to stop her advances or to let them run wild. Mary was turned toward Kate and Kate had to reach past Mary to touch Sid, so there was no way Mary could see what Kate was doing to her fiancé. Besides, Sid figured, what could she really do in public?

Kate could, would, and did do plenty. Her deft fingertips had massaged Sid into a raging hard-on through the thin fabric of his trousers. Watching his pretty wife being seduced by this sensuous brunette was bad enough but within a few moments, Kate had slid down his zipper and had her long, delicate fingers wrapped around his shaft. Her thumb slid over the tight head of his cock and caught a drop of pre-cum. She massaged it gently into his skin and the natural lubricant of the stuff only added to his pleasure. Her hands felt like cool silk against his searing hard-on.

A moan escaped Mary's lips and Sid looked around the room... in the middle of the dark and the din that was the bar, they were practically invisible. He watched with disbelief as he saw Kate's other hand sliding up his wife's thigh, and his arousal was turning dangerously strong. What he couldn't see is that while Kate, completely aware of his reactions, had Mary also completely unaware of them. Kate slid first one, then two fingers under the elastic of Mary's sweet, lace thong. Mary's knees, originally firmly closed, parted an inch, then two, then three. Kate massaged Mary's warm mound and found her tight wet slit. Discovering how wet she had made Mary, just with a single kiss and a stroke, gave Kate a silent thrill. She loved having this control over her two friends. She loved seeing the power of her seduction over them, the culmination of all of her sexual prowess coming to fruition. Mary, completely unaware that Kate was giving her fiancé the best hand job of his life, was about to get the best of hers at the same time.

Kate didn't delay when she heard Mary's moan. She slipped two fingers at once into Mary's hot, wet pussy, using her thumb to draw delicate circles on the pretty girl's clit. Mary's face was a dream of ecstasy, her eyes closed. Kate easily kept her enraptured with small, delicate movements of her wrist that were invisible to Sid. His wide eyes were on Mary's face, then moved to Kate's. She held his gaze levelly with her eyes, giving him a vixen's smile, a demon's smile almost. Kate knew her power, liked exercising it, loved having these two in her control. She didn't find it evil. They submitted willingly enough. She helped push them into a place where they could enjoy themselves, together, though they didn't completely understand what they were experiencing.

Kate's magic was that she knew how to seduce, could do it, successfully, at a whim, and almost always reined in her power out of propriety. In another life, before women's intellects were as respected as they are now, Kate would have been a skilled courtesan, a high class hooker, and there would have been no outlet for her mind, just that of her body. The only acceptable place for women to be the domineer of men was in the bedroom. But this wasn't another life, and Kate had found a real and profound satisfaction in her work. Yet, her sexuality still demanded attention. And Kate's nature in the field was as much to lead as it was in the bedroom to dominate.

Kate shifted her weight in the chair, uncrossing her legs. Her short black dress was riding perilously high in the back, straining against her full rump. She could feel how wet she was getting from the encounter, the lusty seduction she was imposing on her two friends. In one hand, she had the straining, seven-inch cock of Sid. In the other hand, she had two fingers deep into his wife-to-be. Sid whispered into Mary's ear, "Sweetheart, don't you think we should take this to the house?"

Mary, awaking from her dream, looked at once embarrassed, shy, and tried to turn to look at Sid. "I don't know..." she stuttered. Kate wouldn't let her even turn her head. It had been a risk to let the shy girl come out from her trance. Instead, Kate kissed Mary again, deeply, and Mary kissed back. She could feel the orgasm beginning to build in Mary, her pussy constricting against Kate's two thin fingers, and knew she wouldn't back down from making the pretty girl cum right there in the bar. Knowing she was about to make Mary cum made Kate feel wetter than ever, a solid ache growing in her own cunt. She knew which one of them she had yet to dominate, which one needed her focus.

Kate's other hand left Sid's cock and took Mary's breast instead. Kate massaged her small, pert breasts through the thin fabric of Mary's blouse. Mary's hands were firmly on the sultry brunette's thighs as she braced herself, her strength failing. Kate pounded her two fingers into and out of Mary's dripping pussy, Mary's thighs wide apart now, and felt Mary tighten down into a shivering orgasm. Mary moaned into Kate's mouth as she found her final release, her whole body quivering and her breasts arching upward.

When Mary's shivering stopped, she opened her eyes. The two women smiled at each other, one with something like embarrassment, and the other with a sly knowing. Kate quickly masked her predatory look and shifted into a false shyness that she knew would make Mary more comfortable with the encounter. Sid was taking the opportunity to put his poor, aching cock back into his pants, straining the fabric noticeably. Kate leaned over to keep Mary's attention for a moment longer, giving Sid time to finish the job. Kissing the fair girl's cheek, she whispered, "that was incredible, Mary. Thank you." Kate excused herself, claiming she was extremely tired and would catch up with Mary the next day. She laid a $50 on the table - more than enough to cover their drinks - and went home, knowing Mary and Sid would be headed home for a wonderful finish to their evening.

___________

In the tub, under the hot shower, Kate stroked her engorged clit with dancing fingers. She allowed herself to moan quietly, wiggling her hips up to feel the hot droplets fall onto her sensitive flesh. She wished ardently that she had plans for the evening. Remembering the feeling of Sid's cock in her hand made her want a long hard cock deep in her pussy. Sometimes, all she wanted was a nice hard cock. Instead, she pushed her left middle finger deep into her swollen pussy. It felt nice, very nice to the sexy brunette. But it didn't feel quite full enough.

She reached out of the tub and into a drawer for her second favorite toy, her nine-inch glass dildo. Even in the hot shower, the smooth, cool glass head felt like heaven to her hot cunt. Far too wet to need any lubricant, she slipped the heavy glass object all the way to the hilt of the toy, feeding her hungry pussy the entire length of it. Finally full, she pumped the glass in and out all the way a few times, testing it, measuring her own length by the length of the toy. Her left hand occupied with the glass, the fingers of her right hand concentrated on her silky clit. Within moments, thinking about having Sid's cock in her hand and Mary's pussy around her fingers at the same time brought her close to ecstasy. As she remembered the feeling of Mary's orgasm, the warm gush of Mary's pussy, Kate herself came, water flowing all over her body as she shook with delight.

_____

After drying off, Kate prepared to go out for the evening. Though she had no plans, she felt she must. Naked, she dressed her long, deep brown hair in soft, silky waves and left it down. She applied sparse but striking makeup: deep red lips against milky pale skin with only a touch of eyeliner. Satisfied, she slipped into a tight grey pencil skirt over bare legs, and an equally tight black boat-neck sweater that stretched across her breasts. The finishing touch was shiny red four-inch pumps. The contrast between the Kate of two hours ago, riding the bow of the research vessel, and the Kate that emerged onto the steamy streets of New Orleans, could not have been more distinct.

Kate walked, anonymous, as a trickle of sweat beaded up on the nape of her neck. The uneven flagstones under her step rang out but she managed them as though she had been born in her heels. Her stride was long, confidant, and the bare skin of her legs and arms felt weightless despite the hot, sticky night air. She passed a gaggle of tourists, dipping down into the street to pass them as they labored along the sidewalk; Kate never slowed. The dense heat rose off the river and the familiar streets, permeating her senses, compiling stale beer and wine, and dank river water, with fresh peaches and sweet night jasmine. The city, like Kate, was a study in contrasts.

At one particular corner, Kate halted dead in her stride, overcome with arousal. In the storefront window of a closed up shop, behind delicate gold lettering that read "Fine Art Photography," was a black and white depiction that took her breath away. A woman's figure was shown, dressed in a black strapless gown. She wore opera-length white gloves high up over her elbows. Hands and lower arms properly covered, as was appropriate for a lady, it was something of an intrigue why her strapless gown of the softest velvet was resting no higher than below her breasts, which were as full and natural as Kate's own. The figure's nipples were erect, indicating she enjoyed the display. Kate's naturally became hard as well. But instead of a string of pearls sitting sweetly on her clavicle, rows and rows of pearl necklaces were run round her throat, in long ropes, covering it almost entirely in an elaborate and disorderly choker. The unknown woman with the beautiful breasts was enjoying showing them to the world, and Kate stared with voyeuristic abandon.

As Kate finally pulled herself away and began to walk on, she felt a presence behind her, keeping pace as she slowed or as she sped up. Intrigued, she dared not turn around. She touched the stone of the building wall to her right, and it seemed to be vibrating under her fingertips. She brushed the beating skin against her temple, moving the hair away from it for a breath. The space between her shoulder blades felt damp and her mouth felt dry. The restlessness she felt earlier was resurfacing and it came in hot waves through her body. She could turn, seduce the unwary follower. But it finally occurred to her like a bolt of lightning: what she really wanted, above all else, was to be taken. But could she be? Could she allow herself to be?

So often, she had been the one to take, to push the shy, the pathetic, the inept and the innocent alike outside of their boundaries just far enough to taste the thrill of the sex she could create. Fucking Kate, one man had said, was like riding a hurricane. You thought you were in control; but frankly, that was just what she let you think. She could break you if she wanted to. Kate took a certain satisfaction in bringing her various prey closer to the ecstasy that came so naturally to her. The freedom of finding one's own pleasure, of bringing pleasure to another, was the right and privilege she loved sharing. But what of her ecstasy? What of her boundaries? To a woman who was always in control - whether at work, or in the bedroom - where were the new pleasures to be found? It had manifested in Kate's life, however otherwise complete, as a small restlessness that she could not quiet. Something was missing, and it seemed that what she suddenly wanted was to be out of control with someone she trusted. She wanted to give that control away, if only for a moment.

Kate walked on, considering this new thrill. She felt electric and alive and asleep all at the same time. The stranger matched her step for step. Testing, teasing, she turned into a bar, perched on the farthest stool from the door, and ordered a cocktail. The stranger also entered the bar, passed by her turned back, and took a seat at a table behind her. She couldn't see him clearly, but in the briefest of moments, she made out his dark hair and fair skin, his healthy build. He looked familiar, but she refused to allow herself a direct look. Nevertheless, she was immediately aroused. The bartender crushed ice, macerated fruit, and filled Kate's glass. She took a long drink, crossing and uncrossing her legs under the bar. A slow jazz was playing somewhere nearby, wafting in through the window. Kate's mind wandered and thinking about the stranger, feeling his eyes on her round ass, her pussy became very hot. Could he know the effect he was having on her?

She ordered another rum and became increasingly self-conscious. She was flushed, overwhelmed, and extremely wet. This was not Kate's typical state. Normally, she created this reaction in others. Normally, Kate was the one calling the shots. Suddenly, the predator felt very much like the prey.

Moira_
Moira_
5 Followers
12